• Published 4th Dec 2013
  • 16,719 Views, 16,177 Comments

Appledashery - Just Essay



Rainbow Dash lives an exciting life and is swiftly becoming the most daring, awesome pegasus in all of Equestria. She would gladly give it all up, though, just to confess her love to Applejack.

  • ...
106
 16,177
 16,719

PreviousChapters Next
Appledashery

Some of you may be wondering why Iā€™m writing this. Iā€™ve spoken to Rainbow Dash several times since I started, and even sheā€™s a tad bit confuzzled about it, though I suppose I canā€™t really blame her. For all of her accomplishments and pizazz, the mareā€™s still very simple and straight-forward in her thinking. Whatā€™s the point in having memoirs if thereā€™s no point in looking into the past?

Thing is, this isnā€™t entirely just a story about her, Applejack, and the cuddling that eventually ensued. Itā€™s a story about happiness, and happiness--as it so happens--is all the more potent when it takes a great deal of work to get to it.

Rainbow Dash worked. She worked a lot. She thought that she had clear goals in mind, but as it would turn out, it was something far more permanent than substance that awaited her at the end of her labors.

I know lots of ponies talk down the idea of making wishes with ones heart or having dreams come true, but Rainbow Dash is living proof that such things are possible--even if they take a long while to get there. I was in the dark about it for a long time, until I happened to witness the most awesome of things happen right before my very eyes. When I found out the details of it, I just couldnā€™t help myself. The best ponies whoā€™ve ever lived needed the best testament written.

So, if Rainbow Dash is ever to tell you to disregard some of the fluff youā€™re bound to see from these penstrokes, just take it in stride. Among the many crazy things sheā€™s learned in her colorful life, humility is somewhere towards the top. Though sheā€™s proficient at it, sheā€™s still somewhat of a noobie. But it can be forgiven. After all, her mind--as well as her heart--are in far moreā€¦ distracting places these days.

Now where was Iā€¦?

Oh right. Her first trip to Fillydelphia. My apologies in advance, for thereā€™s really no way to make what happens next sound any less crazy...

PreviousChapters Next