• Published 2nd Dec 2013
  • 2,951 Views, 69 Comments

The Priest of Nalarath - Pigrangler



Father Gregory felt he had a sense of repitition in his life. The same place full of color and noises. No not Equestria but close enough. Before giving a sermon, Gregory is killed and it just gets worse for him throughout.

  • ...
3
 69
 2,951

The Dead walk the Earth (Day 1, part 5)/ Oh sh*t it's actually happening!

Green Tea's house (3:30pm)

It had been a boring and uncomfortable walk towards Green Tea's house but they had finally made it. The whole walk there Green Tea just became more and more nervous, which did not go unnoticed by Gregory.

Geeze this guy is jumpy...

When the two had made it to the mansion, Gregory had stopped long enough to let out a low whistle, and comment on the luxurious house.

"Wow Green Tea! I didn't know interviewer's made THAT much money!"

Ignoring the compliment, Green Tea walked up the steps towards the front door. When he reached the door he grabbed the handle with one hoof while spinning on his others to face Gregory.

"P-Please come inside m-my humble ab-abode," Green Tea nervously stuttered.

Once inside, Gregory's jaw nearly hit the floor. To him, this place was even bigger on the inside! The enchanting appeal of the house reminded Gregory of King Zachary's castle. The furniture looked expensive, as if each cushion would cost a small fortune! Each painting on the wall portrayed beautiful landscapes, ranging from grassy fields to illuminated mountaintops. One painting in particular stole Gregory's attention. It was a magnificent painting of Celestia sitting in a lush green field while admiring the sunset.

"I uh...would you like some t-tea?", Green Tea offered while wiping sweat off of his brow.

"Hmm? Oh sure that would be nice," Gregory responded absentmindedly.

The artwork is so...beautiful. Every last detail is...enchanting. And even though it does consist of so much color,I cant seem to look away...

It's a good thing you remembered to keep your shades on then.

Hmm? Oh right...the sunglasses. Death, will you just look at this place? It's amazing!

Gregory turned in place several times, taking in every detail he could; the marble fireplace, the iron columns, the golden framed mirror showing a disgusting house with Green Tea sitting on the bed eating his own intestines, the imported thread laced pillows, the...wait. Quickly turning back towards the mirror, Gregory discovers himself looking back. The room behind the 'mirror Gregory' seems to be just the same as the one he is standing in.

That was odd...I thought I saw something.

What kind of something?

Just a...never mind. It's not important.

Gregory, withholding information from me will get you no where. Tell me now.

Well, I thought that I saw a-

"The Tea is done!", Green Tea exclaimed, emerging from the kitchen with a tray holding two cups filled with piping hot tea sitting on saucers. He found his way over to a table that Gregory had somehow missed in his sweep of the room. Sitting the tray down on the table and taking a seat, he motioned for Gregory to sit in the chair across from him. Once seated, Gregory took a tentative sip on the hot Tea.

"Mmmm. Just the right mix. What's in this tea?", Gregory complemented while blowing on his tea before taking another sip.

"Oh uh...Ju-just a family recipe I've kept with me," Green Tea stammered while taking a sip of his own tea.

The two just sat there in silence after that. Every now and then one would raise up their tea to take a sip. Although to Green Tea and the demon it was silent, Gregory and Death were in the middle of a conversation.

You have to admit death, this is a pretty nice house for an interviewer.

I bet it's his mom's and he just lives in the basement.

Death! How could you say that?

Easily. There is no way anyone on an interviewers salary could afford a house as nice as this. And trust me, I've seen a few interviewers souls' in my day. Tell me, when was the last time you saw such fine things in a place other then the castle?

Well...maybe he has another job?

Yeah...interviewing people for a town newspaper is kind of a one job deal I do give you credit for trying though. But please, just quit trying to deny the fact that this whole thing is made up. He just want's you to drink his spiked tea so you pass out and then he can rape you.

Death...I swear, just because someone is being nice doesn't mean that...Hey...why is the ground getting closer...to....my...faaaaaaaccce.

Better clench your butthole Gregory, he's going in dry!

Gregory passed out and slammed his head on the table while falling, spilling the remaining spiked tea onto the nice rug.

"Oh thank god that worked!", Green Tea exclaimed with a sigh of relief.

Indeed. Even I was worried for a minute that would not work.

"Yeah. Now I guess I just put him in the trap right? Then after that we....go to the...thing...and pick up...sheep.

Green tea? Talk to me! YOU IDIOT! DID YOU SPIKE BOTH THE TEAS?

"I was....worried he'd do the...switch thingy on me....so...I....zzzzzz"

Oh you useless....When we wake up, you are going to be in SO MUCH PAIN!



Green Tea's basement. (3:45pm)


"Ugh...mah head...W-Where am I?", groaned an exhausted Applebloom.

"Mmmrrmhm...Appleboom? Is that you?", Scootaloo mumbled to the left of Applebloom.

Before Applebloom could respond, a light snoring was heard to her right.

"Sweetiebelle?", Both ponies questioned toward the snoring.

"Eeehh...Five more minutes Rarity....It's Saturday...zzzz"

Shaking herself around violently, Scootaloo managed to hit Sweetie Belle in the face with her tail a few times.

"Wake up Sweetiebelle!"

"Huh...who...where am I?"

"The real question is, where are we. And...Why are my hooves tied together?"

Suddenly panicked and fully awake, the CMC each look at themselves to see that they are in fact, all tied up in a dark closet. Though there is very little light, there is enough to see that their predicament is grim. With confusion and fear running through their bodies, they decide to relieve some of the tension, by screaming. They scream, cry for help, and bang on the closet door with their bodies but to no avail. No one can hear them. After a solid ten minutes of nothing but screaming and banging on the door, they sit together, tired, sweaty, and still tied up.

"How did we even get here?"

"I think...I remember us having a meeting at the clubhouse."

"Oh ya...And then there was this green stallion feller who fought us and put us in bags."

"Hey yeah! I remember fighting him with those lessons in karate from Rainbow Dash!! I kicked that sorry stallion right in the jaw before he...got me too. Oooh when I break out of here! I'm gonna-"


"Grooooooooaaaaan!"

All three ponies became scared again as a muffled groan came from just outside the door. It was unnerving enough to make them all jump up and huddle together in the middle of the room.

"Wh-Wha-What the heck was that?!", Sweetie Belle questioned, her voice beginning to crack from fright.

"Beats me! But ah suggest we get out of here before we find out!"

"Good idea Applebloom! I second that motion!"

"Ditto!"

"Okay, motion carried! But first, we gotta find a way to get out of these ropes."

The CMC sat in the dark closet, desperately trying to think of a way to free themselves of the rope. It was not easy to do, as the whole time they sat thinking, the moaning seemed to intensify. It sounded like there were a dozen or more of those...groaning things. After what seemed like hours though, Scootaloo's fear of these moans had turned into irritation at the annoying noise makers. It was truly only half an hour before Sweetiebelle came up with a plan.

"I've got it!", proclaimed Sweetiebelle. "Why don't we just chew through the rope?"

"Hey yea...That could work!"

"All in favor?"

Three little fillies shouted aye in unison.

"All apposed?"

"GROOOOOOOOAN"

"Your vote doesn't count!", Scootaloo shouted at the door.

"Quite Scootaloo! I don't want to make whatever is making that noise mad! Or let it know where we are!"

"Oh and screaming for about ten minutes while shouting for help didn't give away our position or make it mad? Besides, we've been in here for like...eeeevvver and these things wont shut up!"

"GROOOOOOOOAN"

"See?!"

"...Point taken."

"It did sort ah lose it's scary effect after ah while didn't it?"

"GROOOOOOAN!"

"Moving on! Scootaloo, hold still while ah chew through your rope, and Sweetie Belle, while I'm doing that, you chew through mine, and Scootaloo-"

"Let me guess, chew through Sweetiebelle's rope?"

"Yeeeaup!"

It took a full fifteen minutes before they realized that this was a stupid idea. Each of their mouths were sore and tasted of rope, and they were still tied up.

"Nice plan Sweetiebelle!"

"Hey you said it was a good idea!"

"No I didn't! It was just the only plan anyone came up with so I decided to go with it!"

"Well who's fault is that?"

"GROOOOOOAN!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGH!"

While Scootaloo and Sweetiebelle were bickering at each other and the annoying unknown creatures beyond their prison, Applebloom sat concentrating on a new way for them to escape. As she swept her head around the room for the fifth time, she saw something that she hadn't noticed before. Sitting directly in front of her was a bloody knife. She continued to ignore the escalating argument in the background, and crawled her way towards the knife. It took a few tries, but she managed to pick the knife up with her mouth and began cutting herself free.

"You're always full of stupid ideas!"

"And you're stupid for following them!"

"Girls?"

"No you're stupider for tricking me into following them!"

"Giiirls?"

"Well you're stupid for thinking that stupider is a word!"

"Girls!"

"It is too a word! You're the stupidest for thinking it isn't!"

"GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRLS!"

Scootaloo and Sweetiebelle stop their bickering to see Applebloom free of her bonds with a very disappointed look on her face. She slowly walked towards the two while still carrying the bloody knife in her mouth.

"Mee mrrf ah ooh ffhood no metta ehn ah ite ike at! Ah ean, oour ends mor ete shake! uuur fhupposhed oo ee shummortime oov eac over, eshpechiawee in a crishish shituathion ike ish!"
("The two ah you should know better then ta fight like that! Ah mean, you're friends for pete sake! You're supposed to be supportive of each other, especially in a crisis situation like this!"), Applebloom exclaimed while cutting through their ropes.

"You're right Applebloom. I'm sorry Sweetiebelle!"

"I'm sorry too! Group hug?"

Now completely rope free and full of forgiveness, the trio hugged in the darkness. But the sentimental moment did not last long as they quickly remember why they wanted to get out of the rope in the first place. With their newfound freedom, they headed towards the door to open it, only to discover it was locked.

"Aw come on!", shouted Scootaloo, while she started to bang on the door.

"Stupid, stupid, door! Why..." BAM "Wont..." BAM "You..." BAM "Ope-oooaaawh!"

That last pound on the door was enough to force it off it's hinges, and cause Scootaloo to fall with it.

"Wow nice job Scootaloo!", Sweetiebelle praised.

"Yea that was something alright. But why didn't that work earlier?"

"Heh, I guess I don't know my own strength." Scootaloo said while blushing and rubbing the back of her head.

Applebloom put a hoof to her chin in thought while she scanned the fallen foe. "Ah'm willing to bet that this door is pretty old. Ah think it just needed to be hit in the right spot enough to break."

"Or maybe I'm just that awesome!", exclaimed Scootaloo, while buzzing her wings excitedly.

Both Applebloom and Sweetie Belle just gave Scootaloo a deadpan stare.

"Or the door was old...," Scootaloo grumbled while crossing her hooves.

"Yeah...How about we talk about the structural foundation of this weird room later? We should really be focusing on escaping further before we get caught by those-"

"GROOOOAAAN!"

"REALLY ANNOYING AND RUDE THINGS!", Sweetiebelle squeaked.

"...Groan?"

"Uuuuuuugh. Which way is the exit?"

The CMC left the defeated boss door behind in search of an exit. They were too busy escaping to notice that one of the doors at the far end had also been pushed off its hinges. They were also to busy to notice the zombie stallion that came stumbling out of the room, covered in ropes, that were quickly and poorly tied, and wearing duct tape around it's mouth.

"GROOOOAAAN!"

After groaning for the millionth time along with it's fellow zombie friends, the zombie pony turned to where he heard the fillies escaping. Ripping the duct tape from his mouth, the zombie pony began it's trudge to catch up to the little fillies. He did not care who they were or how they were here. All that mattered to him and his fellow zombies was one thing. And with the duct tape no longer covering his groans, he was able to express his true intentions while making his way towards the CMC.

"FEEEEEED!"

The cry was soon echoed, as more and more doors were blasted off of their hinges, revealing the other zombie ponies that were ready to feed.

"FEEEED!"

"FEEEED!"

"FEEEED!"

Sugarcube Corner (3:55pm)

Twilight Sparkle was freaking out, big time. The party was about to start and Gregory was no where to be found. She had asked Rainbow Dash to do a quick sweep of the town, to see if he had gotten lost or hurt. When she came back with empty hooves after the tenth search, Twilight started to really worry.

Oh no no no no no! The party is about to start! Ooooh! Where are you Gregory?! How are we going to keep these ponies distracted AND fight off a zombie invasion! I can't do it! I can't breath! I need-

Suddenly, something in Twilight snapped. Her eyes grew wide and her pupils traveled apart from each other. She adopted an unsettling smile that appeared more like she was grinding her teeth together. Her mane became unkempt with loose ends popping up. Rubbing her hooves together and chuckling like a mad pony, Twilight exclaimed, "Ideeeea!"

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for the delay.

Yada Yada BS Excuses...

I was being lazy

Uh Duuuuh...

I have a job now

Yada Yada. BS...wait what? That's a new one.

Yes but its true so now my free time will be cut haaaaaarshly.

So wait... now your going to make these people wait longer for a chapter update?

Well considering I like being paid...ya...but it gets worse.

How much worse can it get? You've started doing a chapter every 2 months. AND THEY'RE ONLY LIKE 2000+ WORDS! IT TAKES YOUR READERS FIVE MINUTES TO FINISH A CHAPTER THAT TAKES YOU THIS LONG TO WRITE! SO TELL ME YOU LAZY JERK, HOW CAN IT GET WORSE?!

...This chapter was supposed to be posted months ago. And I haven't even started on a new one. After I got my job I kind of...lost touch with this site..

...No

I...W-What?

I SAID NO! THIS IS UNEXCEPTABLE! I DONT CARE HOW MUCH THE JOB IS PAYING YOU! YOU PROMISED A STORY! ARE YOU GOING BACK ON A PROMISE?

Well technically I never promised so...

SHUT UP! YOU'RE WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER! NOW!

Pfft yeah write. What are you gonna do if I don't?

*Finger snap*

*POOF!*

*Death whistling* *Death checks his watch*

*POOF!*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHGHGHGH!

So how was that personal hell where you had no skin and everything was covered in acid while being eaten by a dog made of other skinless humans?

IM STARTING THE CHAPTER LOOK! SEE I HAVE A TITLE!

Zombie Party time! (Or the Day the dead walk the Earth (Night one part 6)/Pony brains is gooood brains!

I-I e-even have the f-f-first line!

Gregory awoke to find that-

Ah my work here is done. Death here folks! Check in next week for a new chapter! Isn't that right piggy?

P-please don't hurt me!

I'll think about it...now write! Bye fans! Thanks for reading! Say bye to the fans Piggy!

H-help M-meeee!

What's that piggy? You want to go to the version of hell where your eyes are replaced with your favorite flavor of icecream but you can eat them because your tongue is sandpaper and your teeth are glass?

AAAAH! I MEAN! BYE AND THANK YOU FOR READING! NEW CHAPTER EVERY FRIDAY NOW! CUZ DEATH IS MY FRIEND RIGHT DEATH! AH AHHHA HAHAAAH!

*Author crying in the corner*

Comments ( 4 )

this description doesn't tell me anything about what the stories about. so, what is this story about?

5024632 A priest named Gregory from the made up land of Nalarath is killed by a unknown person. He awakens in a dark room and meets Death who tells him what the rest of his eternity will be. Death takes him on as his apprentice and sends him to Equestria to collect souls. And in return for helping Death, he promises to give Gregory the soul of the person who murdered him, so that he personally can judge their soul.
:pinkiehappy:

5024649 huh. sounds interesting.

The main picture is my YouTube channel picture

Login or register to comment