• Published 2nd Dec 2013
  • 1,436 Views, 36 Comments

The Taste of Victory - ServingSpoon



What do three mean fillies do, after taking their arch nemeses's club house? Silver Spoon has no idea. But when she suggests a game of Spin The Bottle, it spices things up for a closeted Diamond Tiara and a secret love is revealed to Babs Seed.

  • ...
12
 36
 1,436
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Babs accent was a lot stronger this chapter I felt. Was she eating food or did she get a fat lip between last chapter and this?

Well, it was nice to see more slice of life stuff before things get to well... places I guess. Still wish the chapter was a bit longer. Hope you somehow manage to tie up the story all the way up to the betrayal, or just write your own take on those events. Either or.

3613270
no I have no intent to dramatize the betrayal. It happens as it happened and ends just as tragically for SS and DT. Why should I write about it? The next chapter is slated to end after sexy time. the following chapter will skip ahead to the greatest day of Silver's young marehood.

sorry if Babs's accent go too heavy hoofed.:twilightsheepish:

UGH so much i like, need to do to fix this junk.

For one the teaser says that Babs suggested Spin The Bottle and it was ME when I later wrote the chapter.

and secondly her accent is just AWFUL!

buck..:facehoof:

well someone actually cared enough to put this in some group of "abandoned fanfics". I seriously need to revise the earlier chapters and water down Babsy's accent. But I got writers block when I got close to the actual sex scene.

you have to be in the right mood to write a threesome between your OTP and their new best friend.

Plus it is heard for me to write their good times knowing it's going to end with Babs dumping them like they have no feelings.

I'll skipping over that part and into adult hood.

I want to get back to this story but as I said writers block is a bitch.:twilightsheepish:

3613270 (sighs) Babs Accent is what I fear most in rereading this and revising :unsuresweetie:so I can continue and finally get to the sexy time.:yay:

but dear gawd her accent is so heavy it crushes the entire fic :applecry:

stupid NOTSOsexy Babs Seed:facehoof:

5155002 lol I'm sure she'll not have much time to sound NOTSOsexy when she's buried between Diamond and Silver's thighs. :p

Yeah, she sounds so butch. I think I'd died laughing someone making lovey-dovey stuff in such a thick accent. Who knows, it probably excites DT while it just scares Silver. Who knows. xD

And it's good having ya back. :3

Login or register to comment