• Published 14th Oct 2011
  • 14,214 Views, 80 Comments

The Candy Sutra - TheGentlemanCreeper



Love is sweet and so is candy

  • ...
17
 80
 14,214

Chapter 4

“Okey dokie! Now just pop those into the oven and I’ll start on the frosting!”

Gripping the tray with your mouth, you slide the tray of cupcakes into the oven quickly, making sure not to burn yourself this time. You shut the oven door and turn to Pinkie, who was stirring a mixture of confectionery sugar, butter, milk, and cherry syrup. Pinkie had been using red food coloring to turn her frosting pink, but she changed her ways when you brought in a can of cherry syrup you use for gumdrops. Pinkie dips a hoof into the frosting and licks it off. “Mmmm! This was the best idea ever! It’s got like two kinds of sweet now! Here!” Pinkie exclaims as she holds out her hoof.

You know that Pinkie is earnestly offering you a taste, but you also knew there was an ulterior motive to the gesture. You bring your muzzle down to her hoof and slowly drag your tongue across it, ending it at the wrist with a quick nip. Looking up at Pinkie, you can’t help but smile at the blush that was spreading across her face.

“Hey, you’ve got something on you.” Pinkie Pie leans forward and laps off a dollop of frosting you picked up while lost in the moment.That little display of affection was more than enough to send you over the edge.

You and Pinkie embrace, kissing each other roughly as your tongues mix together in a cascade of saliva and sugar.

You feel Pinkie Pie pull away from you and while you feel disappointed it had to end, you were relieved you could catch your breath.

“Oh, wow… That was just…” Pinkie gasps out. You simply nod your head in agreement, trying to find your second wind.

“...Why did that feel so…good?” Pinkie Pie asks dreamily.

“I have no idea. Maybe it’s because you’re so sweet?” you say, laying it on thick as you nibble at her ear.

Pinkie giggles aloud. “Well, it’s either that or it was the frosting...” She stops, staring at nothing in particular for a moment.

Suddenly, she gasps aloud, causing you to stop. Her eyes widen to circles the size of dinner plates and a small smile creeps across her face. “That’s it…” she says, her voice above a whisper.

She suddenly bolts towards the door. “Wait!” you cry, and she turns to you momentarily.

“I’ll be back soon, sweetie, I promise! I just gotta go find Twilight!”

Before you can reply, Pinkie’s out the door, bouncing away towards the library.

“I wonder what that was all about…?” you ask aloud. You don’t have much time to ponder it as the shrieking of a fire alarm snaps you back to reality.

“OH NO!” you yell. In your daze, you and completely forgotten about the cupcakes. Luckily, the oven had reminded you by belching out thick, black smoke. Throwing the oven door open, you reach in and grab the tray, only to immediately regret it. You screamed out in pain as you realize you had forgotten to grab a pot holder.

“WHAT’S GOING ON IN HERE?” Mrs. Cake yells as she bursts into the kitchen, panicking.

You fell back onto the kitchen floor, surrounded by black smoke, nursing your burnt tongue. You were quite the sorry sight to behold.

* * * * * * * * * * *

You made your way to Sugar Cube Corner, yesterday’s fiasco behind you. You couldn’t help but feel uncomfortable from all the stares you knew you were receiving. Your tongue hung limp from your mouth, covered in a white bandage. The doctor at Ponyville Urgent Care had told you were lucky it wasn’t a second degree burn and gave you an ointment that was supposed to “heal it in no time!”

Truth be told, he was right. By the next morning your tongue no longer hurt and while everything tasted a little funny, you couldn’t complain.

You could, however, feel somewhat peeved at Pinkie Pie for abandoning you like that. You hoped you could milk your injury just enough so she felt a little bad for what happened.

“Who knows, maybe she’ll throw me an apology party,” you think with a chuckle.

Walking into Sugar Cube Corner, you do your best to hold back a snicker as Mrs. Cake gasps gaudily.

“Oh, you poor dear, are you okay?” Mrs. Cake asks, apprehensively waiting for a response.

“Uh, honey,” Mr. Cake chuckles lightly as he appears behind her, “I don’t really think you’re gonna get an answer.” He nods at your tongue.

“Oh! Sorry! Dumb question,” Mrs. Cake says with a blush and chuckles nervously. “Is there anything specific you’re looking for?”

You want to let Mr. and Mrs. Cake in on the ruse, but decide against it. Instead of trying to talk, you hum a familiar tune and begin hopping around the kitchen.

“Oh, you’re looking for Pinkie?” Mrs. Cake asks. You stop and nod once.

“It’s the weirdest thing,” Mr. Cake begins, “She came in not too long after you left, with a typewriter in tow. She’s been up in her room ever since.”

“She hasn’t even come down for breakfast.” Mrs. Cake adds. All of this sounded sort of strange, even for Pinkie Pie.

Instead of trying to pantomime a thank you, you bow your head quickly and begin to climb the stairs to Pinkie Pie’s door. Pinkie was talking aloud to nopony in particular and you can hear a faint clicking sound.

“And then you…You….ARGH!” Pinkie throws her hooves up into the air. “Gummy, stop typing.”

Gummy hops down from the desk in the back, looking irritated, as Pinkie reaches for the paper in the typewriter carriage.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I know I said this one would be the one, but this so much harder than I thought!” Pinkie apologizes as she throws the now-crumpled paper into the trash bin.

You silently step in the room. “What is?” you ask, after carefully removing the last of the bandage from your tongue. Pinkie turns, and stares at you for the longest time, without saying a single word. Finally, a smile cracks across her face. “That’s it! I should get you to to help me write The Candy Sutra!” she exclaims.

You blink a few times, confused. “The... Candy Sutra?” you finally ask after a few seconds of silence.

“Well, you see, last night, I realized why that kiss felt so good! It was the sugar!” Pinkie yells excitedly. “So, I stopped by Twilight’s place and asked her if she had something I could write with and she gave me this typewriter and I’ve been saying what I’ve wanted on paper and Gummy types it out with his tail!”

You shake your head, still confused. “But what’s this ‘Candy Sutra’ about?”

And how does an alligator even know how to type? you add, under your breath.

Pinkie slaps her head. “Doi! I’m so excited I skipped that part! It’s all about using candy and confectioneries to add a little extra spice to a relationship. So you’ll help me, right?”

Thinking back to a few of Pinkie Pie’s other fiascoes you were involved with, you have to ask: “It won’t end up like that one time with the oatmeal, will it?”

The pink pony shivers visibly. “No. Never again. I promise!”

“Well, I don’t know... I mean--”

“PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?” Pinkie Pie begs. She knew that you couldn’t resist that tone, and you soon became putty in her hooves.

“Alright, alright, you win. What do I need to do?”

Pinkie Pie squeals with delight. “Just wait right here!” She runs out of the room and down the stairs, only to return a few seconds later carrying two bowls on her back, one holding strawberries and the other holding melted chocolate. Pinkie stops short of the bed and launches the two bowls into the air; they, predictably, land gracefully on the table, with not even a drop spilled.

One day, she’s going to tell me how she does that… you think to yourself.

Pinkie reaches into the bowl of strawberries, pulls one out with her mouth, and dips it into the bowl of chocolate. Instead of eating it however, she holds it in front of your face.

“What do you…Oh, I see.”

Your lips meet as you pluck the chocolate covered strawberry out of her mouth. Chewing it, you can’t help but feel like the kiss made it all the sweeter.

“My turn.” you say as you reach for the strawberries. You dip it a little deeper than Pinkie Pie did, coating your lips in the process.

Pinkie Pie sees this and almost inhales the strawberry to get to your lips. However, instead of eating it, Pinkie takes it into her mouth and pushes it into yours.

You slump to the ground in a daze.

“Oh wow, it was THAT good? Gummy, get this down: ‘Chocolate makes kisses sweeter, both figuratively and--’ … what are you doing?” Pinkie asked as you guided her to the bed and onto her back. Grabbing the bowl of chocolate, you drizzle it all over Pinkie Pie’s stomach.

“Oh, I see n--AHH!” you make Pinkie gasps aloud as you place your tongue on her navel. Tracing your tongue up to her chest, she doesn’t know whether to laugh or moan.

Finishing up the last of the chocolate, you look up to Pinkie. Her face is flushed and she’s breathing heavily.

“That was… That was…”

Pinkie finally catches her breath and looks over to the empty bowl of chocolate. “Awww... I wanted a turn.” she says as she pushes the bowl around the bed.

“Does it have to be chocolate?” you ask. Pinkie’s flash with sudden inspiration and she smiles. “Wait right here!”

Once again, Pinkie is running down the stairs and returning a few seconds later. This time, she’s carrying a can of frosting.

“Hasn’t Mr. and Mrs. Cake asked you yet about all of the stuff your bringing up here?” you ask.

Pinkie shakes her head as she pops the top off of the frosting. “Nope. Guess they think I’m making a snack or something.” You find the horseshoe on the other hoof as Pinkie guides you to the bed this time, but on your belly instead of your back.

You try to stifle a giggle as you feel Pinkie spread the frosting across your back, occasionally hitting a ticklish spot and sending you into a laughing fit.

“There! All done! All that’s left now is to dig in.”

Your thoughts were conflicted as you tried to figure out whether to laugh or moan. Pinkie’s tongue traced it’s way across your back, hitting those ticklish and sensitive spots at the same time. Ever so often, she’d nip at your shoulder, sending a bolt of pleasure through your whole body. You feel Pinkie stop and roll you over to your back. She looked just as excited as you felt. Apparently, the pleasure when both ways. Pinkie grabs your face and begins to kiss you roughly, her mouth tasting of the frosting she just licked off of you.

“Is that the kind of stuff you want for your book?” you ask, breaking the kiss for a moment.

“…Book?” Pinkie mimics, her voice trailing off, as she continues to ravish you. She perks up as she hears a faint clicking sound and looks to Gummy, who was still hammering away at the typewriter.

“Gummy stop!” Pinkie yells as she rushes over. Taking the paper out of the typewriter, Pinkie’s entire face goes red as she reads it. “Gummy…Where did you learn to write like this?”

Joining Pinkie’s side, you take a glance at a random paragraph:

“…The greedy stallion lapped hungrily at the sweet chocolate that covered her stomach as moans of ecstasy filled the ai-”

You look up to Gummy, who sat there on the desk, blinking every so often.

“Wow… I… I don’t know what to say. It’s amazing that Gummy has a knack for writing, but it’s a little creepy that he was writing about us.” you say as you step away.

“Gummy, you are not to write about this sort of thing again!” Pinkie says in a firm tone. She takes another glance at the paper. “At least, not until you’re older,” she reasons.

The day was winding down and Pinkie’s room had become a mess. The sheets were caked in chocolate and frosting, while the floor was covered in crumpled-up papers. You stayed until the sun started to set to help Pinkie clean up. She was grateful you were there to help explain away the sheets as a spill to Mrs. Cake.

Pinkie picks up the last piece of paper and throws it into the garbage bag you held open. “Okie dokie! All clean!” You tie up the bag and set it in the corner of the room.

“This was definitely fun!” Pinkie exclaims as she feeds a new piece of paper into the typewriter carriage. “Wanna do it again? Tomorrow?”

“Sure.” Pinkie was right. It was fun. A smile creeps across your face as you get an idea. “I’ll make sure to bring something next time.”