• Published 1st Dec 2013
  • 1,147 Views, 19 Comments

Doctor Hooves: An Unusual Filly - Anime PJ



On a perfectly ordinary day in Equestria, school teacher Cheerilee notices something... a lot of things wrong with one of her students. She and her boyfriend Big Macintosh set out to investigate and end up taking a trip through time and space.

  • ...
6
 19
 1,147

Chapter 7: Escape From Chaos

Princess Luna's horn glowed a dark purple and suddenly they all fell to the stone floor of the dungeon, the spell Luna casted having freed them from their shackles. "Come on," she whispered "we must go before Discord awakens." Her horn began to glow again, they waited in anticipation for what happened when it stopped but in the moment that she stopped casting her spell, nothing happened. She noted the confused looks on their faces "It is an invisibility spell, no one can see or hear us in this state.

"But we can see each other?" Doctor Hooves inquired, wanting to be sure.

"Yes," Luna assured him "now come, we must hurry or the spell will wear off."

She lead them all out of the dungeon and into the carpet covered halls of the castle, they followed her as she walked towards a large door which lead into a corridor. A question formed inside of Cheerilee's mind that she had to ask "Excuse me, but why are you helping us?"

Luna said, without turning to them "My sister wishes to speak with you, getting Discord's personal interest makes you an interest to her."

"How long does this here spell last?" Big Mac said, understandably worried.

"We have fifthteen minutes" Luna replied

The came to the door to the main entrance and to their surprise the found it wide open, when they stepped into the hall however they found the overly large door closed and surrounded by guards. "Damn," Luna said "there are too many to not notice us opening the door!"

"We could always try the back way." Doctor Hooves said.

Luna nodded, not saying anything and lead the way out, the others trailing close behind. The walls and carpet changing colour was distracting, it made them stagger due to the headaches it was giving them, Luna being the only one who didn't seem to mind it. She groaned "We must take haste" she said "the spell is weakening, I fear we have little more than five minutes left."

They started running, ruffling the carpets as they went and not caring, there were no guards around there at that moment and no one would notice it until they had escaped. They carried on running through the castle until they entered into the room in which the back exit door was and... there were guards stationed there too. The spell wore off and the were totally exposed, the guards noticing them quickly and charging.

Princess Luna's horn glowed a dark purple once again, she had a bemused expression on her face. With an explosion of light from her horn all of the guards were blasted backwards, knocking them unconscious.

"Come," she said "once we get outside I shall be able to teleport."

They left the castle through the door and Luna's horn glowed again, a massive orb of light encased them all as they teleported away from Canterlot.
***

A few hours had passed and Discord stirred in his sleep, hearing the emotionless voice from one of his guards "This had better be important, I need to rest my powers." he grumbled.

"I understand my lord, but I must inform you of our prisoners escape, they were aided by an Alicorn in knocking out the guards stationed at the back door." the guard said.

Fumes began to rise from Discord's ears and the guard pony burst into flames, his ashes falling onto the carpet "Now they've made me angry. I'll capture them, get the information I need and then I'll kill them, all of them. Those damn Alicorns had better just keep the sun and moon working and stay out of my way!"

Author's Note:

My apologies on this chapter being so short, I just figured that the escape scene would need its own chapter.