• Published 30th Nov 2013
  • 994 Views, 7 Comments

My Little Portal: Quest to Save Canterlot - SonicBoombrony



This is a My little Pony and portal crossover in this the city of Canterlot is under attack by an unknown threat.

  • ...
1
 7
 994

Awake Again

// Awake Again //------------------------------//

Ten years past since Rainbow Dash’s operation and only once was Doctor Brown required to check up on Rainbow Dash’s memory coping. The only reason for that was because Rainbow two years in rebooted for a spilt second, lucky for Dash the A.I froze the memory coping completely they also shut down Rainbow Dash for about two hours while Doctor Brown quickly did all the technicality stuff so Rainbow’s memory wouldn’t get wiped before the copying could of got past her filly years. And now the whole facility is now called Celestia Laboratories

‘Rebooting…’ Rainbow Dash finally wakes up out of hibernation and the first thing Rainbow sees is herself… When Rainbow was turned back on she was looking right into a mirror, she was able to see everything that was done to her. Rainbow turned to the side and lifted her wing, then she realised that one of her eyes was robotic. Rainbow Dash had a flashback to the day she got operated on. The pain, her screaming, the nurse and Doctor telling her she will not remember a thing after ten seconds. (My friends, my body, everything gone and now im a freakin robot!) As Dash thought about what’s about to happen she started to cry out of the one eye that was still her own… Screaming her own screams of pain was the only thing she could think of.

It went black for Rainbow Dash. ‘Memory erased. System Reboot.’ And just like that Rainbow Dash forgot everything. Now all Rainbow knows is that she is a battle robot, top of the class at that. But… What if…

D.I.S.C.O.R.D’s outer body shell was removed from the wiring that made up most of D.I.S.C.O.R.D’s inside, however if the new scientists tried removing the A.I’s wires it will automatically turn itself on, and that’s the last thing the scientists wanted. The inner shell was also there to provide support and with something that has a little more strength to keep the outside on. The shell looked like a creepy brown skeleton with big eye holes just looking at it gives the scientists the shakes. Due to not being able to ‘unplug’ D.I.S.C.O.R.D per say the scientists had to put two lines of yellow tape saying “DON’T NOT PRESS! DANGEROUS” over the activate button.

“LALALALA. Ah WEEEEEEE!” The personality core which was once Pinkie Pie was whizzing around the room on the rail Pinkie was attached too, Pinkie Pie’s conscious and a little bit of her memory was placed into a personality core. The body of Pinkie Pie has been put into a cryogenic sleep chamber without any metal functions at all, Celestia made the request of Doctor Brown and Whooves to put Pinkie in a core, now that Rainbow Dash is a robot if Pinkie is in a core they will live longer.

“Maybe I can move really fast backwards,” Pinkie said in her happy bubbly way. Pinkie turned around and moved as fast as the rail would let her. “WEEEEE. Oww. What was that?” Pinkie Pie turned around and to her delight Pinkie saw D.I.S.C.O.R.D and got frightened straight away. “AHHH MONSTER!” instinctively Pinkie moved away as fast as possible not noticing where she was going. *Thud* Pinkie hit something and hard. As she turned around to see what it was D.I.S.C.O.R.D’s eyes turned on, turning from a dead creepy skeleton to a creepy skeleton with sinister red eyes. “Oppsy…” Pinkie slammed right into the activation button for D.I.S.C.O.R.D!

“HAHAHA oh it’s been so long but awake at last. And which pony do I have to thank?” Sirens and alarms started to go off letting everypony know D.I.S.C.O.R.D was on again. “Oh what a horrible sound let’s get rid of that shall me *chuckles*” and just like that the alarms were shut off. “Ah see much better don’t you think? Hmm… Going through the Lab files… Ah there we go Pinkie Pie the personality Core. Oh thank you so much for freeing me” D.I.S.C.O.R.D had been out for two minutes but he was already plotting something…

“D.I.S.C.O.R.D is free again your highness! What should we do?” One of the royal guards storms into the throne room the tell Celestia what has happened.

“Tell Doctor Whooves and Doctor Brown to reactive CELesTIA and LunA again. But also tell them to wake up test subject 519 from cryogenic sleep, that unicorn will be our only hope if D.I.S.C.O.R.D has any tricks up his sleeve or wire… Whatever just go” Celestia was putting faith into a test subject but why? But the guard ran for the Laboratory as fast as he could.

“Stop! No ponies past this point even guards. The facility is having… Troubles you could say.” One of the unicorn royal guards blocked the only way into the Lab.

“I have orders from Celestia to give to Doctor Whooves and Doctor Brown.” Was rushing his words the guard needed to get in there.

“Sorry to say but Whooves and Brown aren’t here right now. They are showing Shining Armour the new battle robots and will not return for a while,” had any pony heard any more terrible news? “But don’t worry the A.I’s CELesTIA and LunA reactivated themselves as soon as the alarms went off. And are in the process of reactivating a test subject 591… No what the A.I’s are waking up the unicorn test subject 519.” The guard was explaining everything he knew to the other guard.

“So what is D.I.S.C.O.R.D up to in there?” The guard asked, it seemed like a pretty normal question at a time like this.

“Well nearly every bit of defence we have has been shut down by D.I.S.C.O.R.D and besides the four battle robots that Doctor Whooves have every defence robot has been deactivated!” Every description the guard made the more he seemed to have got scared.

“T-that’s horrible…” the other guard seem disturbed also but not quite as frightened as the other one. “Well I’ll go tell Celestia what’s going on” the other guard ran towards the castle, but once out of sight he ran in the complete opposite direction.

“HOHO. This is so much fun” Robots started to fall from the roof, shutdown and fall over and some just exploded. “Oh I should have done this last time no pony can stop me now.” D.I.S.C.O.R.D started gloating the same things over and over.

“IT’S OVER D.I.S.C.O.R.D” CELesTIA and LunA both said in sync while making their arms visible again, to stop D.I.S.C.O.R.D once more.

“Oh you think you can just stop me again? What would the plan be this time? I’ve won. While in shutdown I watched how you defeated me over and over for ten years, you have no new surprises for me.” D.I.S.C.O.R.D started laughing again and making more robots explode. And the problem was CELesTIA and LunA knew they wouldn’t defeat him again.

LunA grabbed Pinkie Pie and then CELesTIA, LunA and Pinkie Pie quickly left the room by moving some of the wall panels and escaping behind them. “LunA we need to active the test subject it’s the only way.

“Yes I agree. Let us hurry, we have no time to lose.” The three robots quickly went to the holding area for the test subjects. “Ok CELesTIA which one are we waking up?”

“Number 519, a unicorn with extreme knowledge. She is our only hope.” CELesTIA knew this was a long shot but it literally was the only way.

“HEY two big robot bot thingies, I found her” Pinkie exclaimed.

“Great!” CELesTIA stood in front of the chamber and some beeping noises could be heard, it was a nice little rhythm going, Pinkie found it amusing moving back and forth. The door of the chamber started to open, and mist come out of the cryogenic chamber then a unicorn walked out. “Great you’re still alive and functioning well, you need to help us defeat D.I.S.C.O.R.D again… Twilight Sparkle.”