• Published 11th Mar 2012
  • 2,110 Views, 51 Comments

A New Adventure - Phxntxm



Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight go on a quest. And can't say much more in the short descripti

  • ...
9
 51
 2,110

Update

This story here probably won't be completed for a long time...I do not know if it even will be because what I had planned for it just doesn't...interest me I guess. However like I said before, this and another story were side sequels to my previous story...the one that did well. Unfortunately as I was doing both "sequels" the one I am interested in more got less attention, while this garnered a little bit more. So hopefully I can take that attention and bring it over to my other story?

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/19221/A-War-in-Equestria

That is that story, and that one I'm actually updating, because the topic is more interesting to me and I actually FEEL like writing it. So if you don't mind....read that one instead of this one :P Sorry.

Comments ( 16 )

I'm not going to lie. That you're doing this makes me want to headbutt you, because I really don't want to read something with the tragedy or sad tags.

Well since you mention the other one is also a side-sequel...maybe. But no promises.

I'm sorry guys :S

1454686

ive been yelling at him for months to make it happy

1454686
That he has. I'm not going to give away anything about the story though cuz I don't wanna :S

1460883
I am wondering, when is it that you plan to get back in the saddle and continue this amazing story?

2433454
I don't know. I just lost what I want to even do with this story, I just don't know what I want to do to continue it.

However "The Traveller" is the one I'm continuing right now (albeit slow updates), so if you wanna read that one then you'll have more chance of chapter updates.

Also I just went away for a couple hours and came back to like 15 updates. I got excited cuz I thought a story blew up or something. Nope. Just one person. :facehoof:

2433535
I am sorry if I gave you a false sense of confidence or achievement. Keep giving this story some thought though. Don't give up on it. I believe in you.:pinkiehappy:

youre dead to me :ajbemused: :trixieshiftright::facehoof:

But.... but i really Like THIS story...:applecry:

2811882
I'm sorry :( I just don't know what I want to do to keep it going

well, this is disappointing :| i'll keep watching it though just in case your interest in finishing this peaks up again.

3525004
Sorry but I have a feeling it's not going to be. My mistake was starting this story without any direction or story in mind, and I'm so lost as to where I want to take it. It's been this long and I still haven't figured it out...

Login or register to comment