• Published 29th Nov 2013
  • 430 Views, 25 Comments

King Sombra's Secret Weapon - Dj vinyls



King Sombra has not been seen or heard of for decades. Until now. He has a plan to rid of the main six. But he will not be doing the killing. Follow a colt that sombra stole long ago on his journey around ponyville. As he discovers his real task.

  • ...
4
 25
 430

The Amulet

An even bigger smile crossed her face. She ran up to me and held out her hoof.

“I'm Twilight Sparkle, but my friends just call me Twilight. And you must be Nazar. Applejack has been describing you, and I tell you, she was not kidding when she said interesting.”
I felt my cheeks get warm as I shook hooves with her. She stopped shaking and I followed her eyes as they landed on my neck. She reached out and took a hold of my amulet.

“This looks familiar. Hold on I think I saw this in one of my books recently. Spike! Do you know where that book I was reading yesterday ended up?”

A purple dragon came running down the stairs and stopped when he got close to Twilight. “Which one? You read about ten of them yesterday. Not including the ones you read after I fell asleep.”

“The one on those ancient symbols. I think I remember seeing this amulet in there. Hurry up too, this amulet looks like one that I think was in the royalty section. Either that or it was in the historical figures section” Twilight said urgently.

The purple dragon hurried along the bookshelves and stopped at one of the shelves. He pulled out a large book that looked to be hundreds of years old. Twilight grabbed it and tore through all of the pages until she found an image that looked like the amulet I was wearing. I looked at the page as she read, but before I could finish she jumped up and looked at me with huge eyes.

“Where did you get that amulet!?”

“I uh… don't remember. Father says that i got it as a child from my mother. But he never mentioned who she was” I said looking at her with confusion.

“Well whoever your father is, I think he is an old knight. That amulet is from decades ago, and seeing you with it only makes me wonder who your mother was. Do you remember anything about her?” she looked at me with those big eyes again.

“No, all I remember about when she was around was that I never saw dad. Only this other guy that mom used to hang out with.” my heart sank a little just thinking about her. After saying this Twilight turned around looked at the book one last time then stared at me like she was about to cry.

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter was so short and all of the others for that matter. I've been in a hurry to get them all out. Next chapter wont be up until tomorrow because i'm going to work on making them a bit longer.