• Published 29th Nov 2013
  • 430 Views, 25 Comments

King Sombra's Secret Weapon - Dj vinyls



King Sombra has not been seen or heard of for decades. Until now. He has a plan to rid of the main six. But he will not be doing the killing. Follow a colt that sombra stole long ago on his journey around ponyville. As he discovers his real task.

  • ...
4
 25
 430

Ponyville

I try to picture where I came from. All i can remember is the cave. Father is the only face I remember seeing throughout my life. Everyday was just another one that passed. Nothing new ever happened in the cave. Except for the occasional bypasser, no one ever came near. I tried to explain that I came from far away and that i lived in a cave. It was kinda hard to explain that I have no mother, and that I was raised by Father. But when she asked his name I was at a loss. Father never did mention his name. He just told me to call him Father.

“I'm sure he had good reasons not to tell you and all…. but that's odd. What kind of dad would have his son call him Father?” she said curiously.

We continued down the road and came to a halt at a sign. Applejack looked at me with a huge smile on her face. I looked up at the sign and it said Ponyville. I felt a smile cross my face. This was new. At home there was no need to smile so i never did. But I kinda like it. Smiling isn't too bad after all.

We continue along and eventually come to a small town. Applejack explains that this is ponyville. I look around and see tons of ponies walking around. All of a sudden I see a pink pony come running up to us. I back up a little and bump into a white pony. She stumbles and falls into a puddle. She screamed and looked at me in disgust.

“How dare you!!! It took forever to perfect my mane!!” she screamed at me

“Woa now Rarity. No need to yell. It was an accident. Lets not scare the new guy away before he’s settled in.” Applejack says to the white pony

“OMG!!! A new pony!!! EEEKK!” The pink pony said then ran off towards one of the buildings.

I help the white pony, called Rarity, up out of the puddle. She gives me a weird look and trots off towards another building. Applejack turns to me and pats me on the shoulder.

“Don't worry, partner. Rarity is a diva. She'll get over it in about an hour. And Pinkie Pie… the one that just ran off… well shes….. special. We tend to ignore most of what she says.” Applejack was trying to explain.

We continued down the road that led through town. She brought me over by a bridge. I looked up and saw a blue blur pass through the sky. It was probably just a bird. After crossing the bridge she brought me over to a house. It looked empty.

“This place here is a spare house that we usually use for visitors. Its all yours for the next couple of years, if you'd like.” she said walking up to the door and checking to see if it was locked. “Why don't you get settled in and ill go find the rest of my friends. Once you're all settled in come find us by the library. Its the big tree in the center of town. If you get lost don't be scared to ask anypony where to go.”

With saying that she was off. I stepped inside the house and shut the door behind me. There was furniture and utilities. I walked over to the couch and sat down. It was comfy. So comfy that i found myself dozing off. I closed my eyes and got comfy. A little nap won't hurt anything.