• Published 14th Oct 2011
  • 12,426 Views, 120 Comments

Healing Dash - TheGentlemanCreeper



The road to recovery often leads to many interesting places

  • ...
13
 120
 12,426

Chapter 5

“Morning cutie.”

Your eyes flicker open slowly and you find Rainbow Dash staring at you with a goofy smile. “You drool.”

You lift your head off the pillow and wipe away the spittle. “Watching me sleep?”

“I was going to wake you up, but you looked so peaceful.” Dash inches closer and places her lips on yours. You kiss her back, slowly at first, relishing the feeling. You feel Dash’s tongue press against your mouth and you gladly allow her entrance, letting your saliva mix and giving you a euphoric rush. You feel a bit disappointed when Dash breaks the kiss.

“What are we doing today?” she asks.

Getting out of bed, you stretch yourself out and yawn. “Well, Nurse Redheart told me not to come in today, saying something about working too hard and needing some time off, so I’m pretty much free.”

Dash gingerly gets off of the bed and steps lightly on her once broken leg. It has been a month and a half since Rainbow Dash moved in and you two fell in love. She was ecstatic when you told her that the cast on her leg was ready to come off. She still feels a bit of pain and is very careful not to push herself, but she's happy that she doesn’t need to be carted around anymore ‘like an old gray mare’, as she put it.

“So, what? We lounge around the house all day?” she asks as she sits down at the breakfast table.

This had become a ritual for you two: Falling asleep in each others hooves, waking up, and then breakfast, cooked by you.

Dash had attempted to make breakfast before, but the Ponyville Volunteer Fire Department discouraged her from trying again.

You try to think of something to do today as you whip the eggs, milk, and vegetables together.

“Well, what do you want to do?” you ask as you pour the contents into the frying pan. “Oh, do you want any cheese in your omelet?”

“Honestly, I don’t care. I want to get out and about though. I’ve felt cooped up for so long.” Dash says as she looks out the window “And yes please.”

You finish cooking breakfast without another word and pass Dash her plate.

“Hmmm…” you muse as you bite into your omelet. “How about a date?”

Dash looks at you, surprised. “A date? Like a date-date?”

You give her a nod and smile. “Sure. Let’s just walk around Ponyville and enjoy ourselves. I’ve got some spending money that’s burning a hole in my wallet.”

Dash blushes a bit and says something under her breath as she takes another bite into her breakfast.

“What was that?” you ask.

“I said I’ve never been a date before, okay. I just don’t know what to do or what the other ponies will think.”

You lean forward and nuzzle her neck, causing her to giggle.

“Come on, you don’t need to be embarrassed. And if anyone says anything mean to me, you can just beat them up.”

“Oh? I thought it was supposed to be the other way around.” Dash says as she nuzzles back.

“Hey, I made an oath to do no harm. But if you DID send them to the hospital, at least I can mess with them a bit. You know, tell them they need brain surgery, knock ‘em out, and put a bunch of bandages on their head.”

Dash laughs at the idea. “Oh man, that would be SO mean!”

“So how about it? Is it a date?”

Dash gives you a quick peck on the cheek and smiles. “It’s a date.”

You and Dash took a shower together after breakfast, another thing that had become ritual. You washed Dash down and she washed you. You make sure to be really careful around her left wing and pay special attention to the other.

“Ohhhh…. That feels so nice….” Dash says as you massage and knead her wing. You knew all of her sensitive spots and by the end, she’s panting heavily and begging you not to stop. In all of a sudden, Dash screams out in pleasure and leans next to shower wall, trying not to fall over.

“Ah…Ah….Ahhhhh…. That was…. Oh gosh…. “ Dash catches her breath and turns to you. “Your turn.”

You’d do this for her and in return, she’d pay attention to your special area.

“How’s that feel, baby?” she asks with a tease as she takes it out of her mouth.

You give her a nod and grit your teeth as she starts to move faster.

“I’ll never figure out why a unicorn’s horn is so sensitive. It’s weird.” she says aloud, taking her mouth off again.

You look up to her and see her face bright red.

“Says…Says the pony that’s... That’s getting off to it.”

Dash looks at you, embarrassed. “Shut up.”

Dash goes back down on your horn, swirling her tongue around it as she does, making your whole body spasm as she hits the ridges.

You reach the apex and yell out in pleasure. Your legs give out and you crumple to the shower floor, panting heavily. Before you can get a chance to bask in your afterglow, you hear a laugh from above you.

“You going to get ready or are we spending your day off in the shower?” Dash asks with a snicker.

“Shut up…” you pant.

You and Dash leave the shower behind and and hit the town. The first place you stop is Sugar Cube Corner after explaining to Dash that you’ve been having a craving for something sweet.

“Welcome to-“ Pinkie Pie began as she heard the door open. “Oh my gosh! Doc and Dashie! This is a surprise! What’chya up to?” she asks.

“Hi Pinkie. I was wondering if you had any cannolis.” Pinkie Pie looks at you, confused.

“What’s a cannolis?” she asks.

“From what he’s told me, it’s like a doughnut they’ve got overseas.” Dash tries to explain “It’s a little pastry tube filled with cream.”

Pinkie Pie shakes her head at the explanation. “Sorry, we don’t have any of those. That’s too bad, they sound good.”

“They are. And what if we make them? I’ve got an idea on how. I hung around the baker’s shop a lot when I did that exchange program.”

“Oooh! That’s a great idea!" Pinkie yells excitedly "You guys can help and Mr. and Mrs. Cake would love to add something new to their selection!”

You, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash set out to work, each doing their own thing. You got out the right ingredients and mixed it together while Pinkie Pie got the oil ready and Dash rolled the dough.

“Ow!” Dash yelled out.

“Are you okay? What happened?” you say as you rush over to Dash’s side.

“Ya, I’m fine. It’s just my leg.” she says as she holds up her once broken leg.

“Here, let me do it for you.” you say as you try to move her out of the way. Dash pushes you back and stays put. “No, I can do it!”

You want to tell her not to push herself and to listen to you, as her doctor, but get a better idea. Getting onto her left side, you grab one end of the rolling pin.

“I’ll get this side, you get the other. We’ll do it together.”

Dash sighs. “Fine, fine.”

You and Dash manage to work out a rhythm and laugh every time you and her go in the wrong direction.

Pinkie Pie gasps aloud, making both of you stop.

“Pinkie senses tingling! Ear flap, nose twitch-” she holds a hoof to her mouth and burps. “heartburn…” Pinkie Pie gasps even louder this time as she looks at both of you.

“Ohmygosh! You two are in love! I’m so happy for you!”

Both Dash and you blush heavily at the sudden revelation.

“No! I mean, yes, but we’re ah well…” She sighs heavily. “What’s the point… Yes, Pinkie. We’re in love.”

Pinkie Pie claps her hooves together. “This is like out of a romance novel! It’s so cute!”

Laughing, you try to nudge Pinkie Pie back towards the oil. “Come one, watch the oil so it doesn’t catch on fire. We don’t need a visit from the fire department.”

The cannolis didn’t take that long to cook and you were happy to have them. Dash leaned up against you as you walked, wearing a goofy smile. “The entire town is going to know now that Pinkie knows. And I’m fine with it. Feels great to get if off my chest and out there.”

You reach into the bag and grab a cannoli. “Tat’s ‘ood a ‘ear.” You say before finishing it. “As long as you’re comfortable with it… Hey, what’s wrong?”

Dash had stopped and was wiggling her back. “It’s my wing. It’s so itchy and tingly. Can you take a look at it?”

You slowly start to unwrap Dash’s wing and look it over. “There’s nothing wrong with the wing on the outside. Lemme take a look on the inside real quick.”

You bring forth the magic within and form the x-ray spell again and examine the bone itself. Looking at the wing, you gasp aloud. “Oh dear Celestia… That’s…” you feel your eyes begin to tear up at the sight.

There's no way this is possible...

Dash whips around and looks at you, panicking. “What’s wrong?” she asks. She sees the look on your face and starts to panic.

“TELL ME WHAT’S WRONG!” she yells.

“Dash…Your wing.”

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH MY WING?!?” she yells, full on crying “TELL ME!”

You wrap your hooves around her and embrace her.

“Dash, your wing... It’s almost fully healed.”