• Published 11th Mar 2012
  • 3,874 Views, 220 Comments

The Element of Chaos - JakeDrake



When Discord defeats the Elements he decides to bring another Draconequus into Equestria.

  • ...
15
 220
 3,874

The Spirit Of Chaos

The Element of Chaos
by JakeDrake

Disclaimer: I own only my OC and a few ideas, nothing more, mostly it's owned by Hasbro and Lauren Faust.
Chapter Seven

The world was dark again when Jake opened his eyes, he looked around and saw he was not in the multicolored world he was a few moments ago. He was now in an empty world full of mist and a single source of light far above him; it looked more like a light bulb than a sun.

Jake looked at himself seeing he was still the strange creature and sighed; half hoping this place would make him normal. He heard a voice, it was like a whisper but he could tell that whatever was trying to speak to him was straining to do so. He walked toward the source and saw a large black crystal; it was as black as pitch but looked as if it had something within it. He peered into its depths when a very long face that had a grey goatee and two mismatched eyes to go along with its horns, he fell backwards onto his back with a scream.

When he heard a bit of laughter he looked up and saw the face in the crystal was laughing at him brushing a tear out of its eyes before it said still laughing, "O-oh! You should have seen the look on your face, Priceless."

"What the heck man! I'm minding my own business, get knocked out for the second time in Twenty-four hours, then wake up here!" He said growling finally sick of being injured by different things.

The face laughed and it slowly melted out of the crystal, Jake watched it and looked down at his own body. They looked the same, if this creature didn't smile like a mad man he would have guessed he was in some kind of underworld meeting with whatever this world saw as a leader.

The creature snapped his fingers and glass of brown liquid appeared in its hand, it took a long drink and asked, "Now is that any way of speaking to the one who brought you to this Universe?"

Jake blinked and jumped up stomping up and looked the thing in the eyes which had only a few inches on his, not taking into account his horns, and said "So you’re the one that put me in that world? Do you know what has happened to me within Twenty-four hours?!"

The creature took another sip and said "You woke up in a strange castle, met a giant purple water snake, was attack by a rabbit, knocked out by a small yellow Pegasus, woke up with that same thing, met a purple unicorn, met a pink pony that tried to smash you with a POW hammer, hit in the crotch, then slammed into an apple tree, and then finally crushed by the apples in the tree." It smiled devilishly at Jake shell shocked face.

"How the...How in the world did you know that?" He asked still dumbfounded watching the thing fly up and make an odd purple cloud appear under it letting it lay on it.

"As a spirit of chaos I can see most things going on in Equestria, even trapped here." He said gesturing around the seemingly empty world.

"Spirit of...Chaos?" Jake asked staring up before the creature lay back staring him square in the face.

"Yes...I am Discord, the Spirit of Chaos, former ruler of Equestria, and lover of chocolate milk." He said with a smile of a mad man, "I'm also the one who brought you too Equestria."

"You’re the one who brought me here?! Why? So you could watch me get beaten like a rag doll by ponies?!" He asked looking at him clenching his fists.

"Oh no no..." Discord said wagging his claw, "I brought you here to help me Rule Equestria after what the ponies had done to my race...I just had to bring someone to help me." He had a frown glaring at the light above him.

"Wait...You mean...What happened to the rest of...Whatever we are?" Jake asked looking at the creature before the ground under him rose up to Discord.

"First, we are Draconequus, make sure to remember that. Second, the beings you saw destroyed my race for their own gain." Discord said with voice of longing, "Stealing our magic, wings, even our strength. I brought you here to aid me in bringing back my race."

The room around him changed and swirled in color showing six multicolored ponies, three he recognized, and a scene began to play. It was the six ponies shot a rainbow beam at what looked like Discord sealing him into a stone prison.

"You see," Discord said standing on the cloud behind him, "The Ponies think they are the only ones that belong in Equestria. So when I escaped my stone prison I was locked in for 1,000 years, they sent their Elements of Harmony to imprison me again. We are currently in my Mind while I'm trapped within the stone."

"Then...they're going to..." Jake began staring at the scene in fear backing up before Discord put a paw on his shoulder.

"They won't seal you away or kill you, not unless you disobey them." Discord said sadly, and then smiled devilishly. "While they have their Elements of Harmony, you will have the only thing to go against them." He snapped his fingers and a necklace on a steel chain with a rough black gem in a golden frame appeared before Jake.

"What is it?" He asked reaching out to it and snatching it out of the air and looking at it, he held it up and saw there was a rainbow of color in the center of the darkness.

"The Element of Chaos, the most powerful item I have made." Discord said making it float out of Jakes hands and disappeared into smoke.

"Then...why didn't you use it?" Jake asked looking back at him mystified at the sight of the crystal.

"Only the True Element of Chaos can wield it, and when it is." He snapped his fingers and another scene of Discord and Jake standing on a pile of rubble while ponies ran in fear. "We'll show them how powerful we Draconequus truly are." The venom in Discord voice was clear and Jake moved away turning around.

"But...those little fillies...the little kids. I couldn't," Jake started before Discord popped up before him with his eyes swirling and rippling with color. Jake could only stare as his vision went hazy. He could hear Discord speaking and see his eyes.

"You will find your Element...And you will use it to free me..." Discord said smiling before a crack sounded through the odd world, "But for now...Wake up...You can't let them take you from your Destiny as the Element of Chaos." Another crack sounded before a more female voice sounded into Jake's head.

"Discord!" The voice shouted making the very world shake, knocking Jake out of his stupor and throwing Discord into a wall of light as the world started to turn white. Jake only rubbed his eyes and looked up to see a white shape in front of him.

Discord only peeled himself off the wall half glaring and said "Oh Celestia...You always have to meddle in my fun." He flew over and behind Jake who was still recovering from the mental strain of the hypnosis. "You can't even stop playing with my toys when I'm stuck here."

"I'm tired of having you meddle in Equestria Affairs...you will never hurt My Little Ponies again!" Celestia said lowering her horn while the tip glows.

Discord started to sweat a little and backed away holding Jake in front of him, "N-now now Celli..." He smiled nervously, "Y-you're not going to hurt your Dear old Uncle Discord are you? Besides...I'm a spirit of Discord...you can't kill me...Nothing can kill the Spirits of Equestria..."

Celestia stomped her hoof and Jake was teleported behind her where he rubbed his eyes and looked at Discord and Celestia. He shook and looked at Discord, "Y-you...you tried to make me hurt all those...Those ponies..."

Celestia snorted and launched a magical spell at Discord, when the magic impacted the fleeing Discord it surrounded him in a transparent sphere that lit up with a rainbow of colors. A smaller sphere surrounded Jake making him blink and start to struggle.

"Discord...All of us, all of the immortal beings in Equestria, are sick of your reckless abandon of your use of the mortal creatures. I'm finally going to do what my father should have..." The colors in Discord's Sphere started to drain as the top of Jake's started to drip with the colors. "You are now Stripped of your power," A zap of magic hit both of the Draconequus, "You are Stripped of your Spirit Status." Another zap of magic while the Colors were now equal at the middle of the spheres, "And you are Finally Stripped of Your Immortality, your powers, rank are now given to the closet member of your race."

"You can't do this! I refuse! I will never give up my power!" Discord shouted as his lower body started to crumble, "I will be back! I will never be forgotten, I will never Die!" The whole dark world started to glow and the sphere around Jake shone a rainbow of color before both spheres exploded.

Celestia shook her head walking over to the only other being in this odd world, Jake was laying on the ground in the darkness. He looked to be passed out before Celestia leaned down with a glowing horn. The world brightened and started to disappear. She smiled a little disappearing into a ball of white fire, leaving the odd mind of the Spirit of Equestria.

She opened her eyes and saw her guards looking at her looking nervous; they had not seen their princess going into such a sudden meditative state. She smiled and nodded getting up making the guards and servants scramble around the throne room.

Luna stepped into the room half asleep wearing a cartoon bear nightcap and a set of bunny slippers on her hooves before she said to her sister, "Sister...Why has the feeling of Discord's trapped mind disappeared from the gardens, he has not escaped. I could still see his statue from my tower."

"We have a new Spirit of Chaos," Celestia said smiling and getting up to fly to an upper balcony where a royal chariot sat always ready to be used. "I have to go greet our new friend...he can't be left to figure out his new powers alone."

"You didn't give it to another other dimensional being did you?" Luna asked flying after her sister, "Like you gave the Spirit of Time to that strange pony who called himself The Doctor?"

Celestia smiled and said "Discord thought he could make another Draconequus with a being from a world I don't know. So...He chose his successor. Father should be dealing with Discord as we speak..." Celestia only laughed looking at the sun thinking of how her father would act seeing Discord again. "I will be back in Canterlot with our new guest in a bit. Do you mind, perhaps," She asked looking at her sister.

Luna groaned and nodded saying "Yes sister, I'll watch the court while you are away." She had woken up from the magic surge from a lovely dream dealing with riding something she had seen in the Canterlot shopping center, it was like a dolphin and very fun to ride as it rocked back and forth.

"Thank you, the banking advisors hate to reschedule." Celestia said flying away quickly as the royal chariot pulled off of the balcony.

Luna's eyes widened and turned to the large doors leading into the throne room and spied a large group of ponies dressed up in black suits, carrying black suitcase saddlebags, and wearing thick glasses. She nearly called for the guards to close the doors before they raced in.

Luna looked up to see the fleeing form of her elder sister and shouted "DARN YOU CELESTIA!" which shook most of the castle and could be heard from the gardens outside shocking a phoenix into catching fire.