• Published 11th Mar 2012
  • 3,880 Views, 220 Comments

The Element of Chaos - JakeDrake



When Discord defeats the Elements he decides to bring another Draconequus into Equestria.

  • ...
15
 220
 3,880

New tricks and New treats

The Element of Chaos
By JakeDrake

Disclaimer: I own only my OC and a few ideas, nothing more, mostly it's owned by Hasbro and Lauren Faust.
Chapter Four

New Tricks with New Treats

Jake watched as the two ponies left in a hurry down the road again. He wasn't sure who this Princess was, but he figured she'd know how he could get home. However, before he could think about it more, he saw something coming from another road. It was pink and seemed to be skipping or bouncing.

He watched it come closer before he sat back down and began looking through the book. He tossed it on the table when he saw he couldn't make hide or hair of the writing. He looked back out the window and saw a face pressed against the glass with large blue eyes and a Cotton candy pink mane. He fell off the couch with a thump and rubbed his head. The pink face disappeared and hopped into the door with a pair of saddle bags on it. He could also see a couple balloons on her flank, like Fluttershy's odd Butterflies and Twilight's star.

"Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie! Who are you? What's your favorite color? Why are you in Fluttershy's house? Where's Fluttershy? What are you?" The pink pony asked in rapid succession. He kind of stared at her while she gave a huge face splitting grin.

"Uh..." He said confused, but suddenly started getting up and sniffed a little, smelling something like fresh baked goods. His stomach growled before he shook his head and said "In order, I'm Jake, My favorite color is green. Fluttershy let me sleep here after an accident having to deal with a crazy rabbit and a door opening then hitting my head. Fluttershy is with a pony named Twilight; they didn't tell me where they were going. Finally they said I was something called a Draconequus."

His eyes strayed to the bags as his stomach growled loudly, making Pinkie Pie blink. Smiling, she pulled the saddle bags off, setting them on the coffee table. "You must be hungry. Fluttershy saw me on the way here and asked me to make sure her new friend got something to eat. She said she's sorry she forgot to get you anything."

Out of the bag came a huge amount of cupcakes, muffins, and cookies, along with a few glass bottles full of something that reminded Jake of soda. Pinkie smiled, tossing one of the muffins to Jake making him scramble to catch it. He nearly dropped it. Smiling and taking a bit, his eyes widened when he tasted the richness.

"Thanks, this stuff is really good!" He ate it quickly and took another muffin off the table. "Where did you get such good muffins? I've never tasted something so good."

Pinkie pie smiled and said "Well I work at the local bakery with the Cakes! They're really nice and I hope to be a great baker like them!" He nodded listening to her already on his third muffin. "But you remind me of someone...Hmm..." She looked at him then gasped, "Your Discord!" She started to back away glaring.

"I don't know who that is...but I'm not him." He said looking at the pony who was now reaching into a saddle bag. "Listen I don't even know how I woke up in the castle in the forest."

Pinkie pie looked at him pulling out a huge hammer; she looked at him with fire in her eyes before giving it a swing pointing it at him. He did the first thing that came to mind seeing a seemingly crazy girl holding a giant hammer. He ran, slipped past the now crazy pony, and ran toward the kitchen while she smashed the hammer into the couch, turning it to splinters.

"Listen! I don't know who this Discord guy is but," He said before ducking and running out the door. It soon shattered into pieces from the huge hammer. "I'm not him! Stop trying to turn me into a Pancake!" He kept running down the road and shouting like a fool.

"No way! Come back here Discord and I'll smash you like Celestia should have you big meanie!" Pinkie Pie shouted, chasing after him throwing numerous baked goods at him as he ran. He kept running until he saw a fence on the side of the road with a huge amount of trees on the other side. He jumped over it, racing into the trees. He noticed that they seemed to be apple trees.

He hid behind one of them, listening carefully as he heard the crazy mare look around and shout "Come back here Discord, I'm going to show you what happens when you mess with my friends!" He heard her running while her hoof beats slowly grow softer. He poking his head around and saw her disappearing down the road.

"Whoa...Almost got turned into a pancake." he said, sighing and sliding down the trunk of the before looking up. Seeing more apples in it than any other apple trees he had seen, he picked one off of the ground and rubbed it off with the fur on his arm. Before he could take a bite, he heard a trio of voices, making him jump. Looking around, he saw a three of very small ponies. He assumed they were children.

"Crap...Can't let them see me..." he said to himself, looking around frantically. He finally spied a safe haven. A small tree house nearby which he scrambled toward and clambered up int. It was small and maybe a little cramped, but he could deal with it as long as that crazy Pinkie Pie didn't find him and smash him into a pancake.
He thought he could relax before he heard three voices shout "CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS CLUBHOUSE MEETING!" He tensed and tried to slip out the window before the door opened, showing a small orange Pegasus, a small white unicorn, and a small peach colored pony.

"Uh...Hello." He said while trying to get his left leg out of the window. He smiled sheepishly as they stared at him. He could already tell this was not going to end well.