• Published 8th Mar 2015
  • 8,669 Views, 84 Comments

Rum, Powder, and a Scarred Drake - The Soviet Turtle



Seven years after an incedeint with Spike. The mane six, the CMC and the princesses take a ride on a galleon. Which is soon taken over by an enemy ship. They take the ponies in board and plan to hold them captive for ransom. But a certain drake comes

  • ...
10
 84
 8,669

Sea Pepper

Twilight, Fluttershy and Spike all walked towards the hill overlooking the Everfree forest. Twilight and Fluttershy both talking to each other while Spike trailed from behind, with angel bunny giving Spike the stink eye from his position on top of Fluttershy’s back. Spike just ignored the rabbit and instead scratched Peewee, the little bird chirping happily.

Soon Spike could see the rest of the group sitting down on a picnic blanket, Rarity having brought her iconic red sofa, Applejack and Rainbow Dash having a hoof wrestle and Pinkie Pie devouring any nearby sweets she could find.

“Hello, everypony!” Twilight called.

“Hey, Twilight! Hey, Fluttershy!” Pinkie Pie called, chocolate covering her muzzle.

“Good morning dears, I must say you two are looking grand.” Rarity said, looking over her sunglasses.

“Thank you Rarity,” Twilight said.

“Hey, ‘bout time you guys finally showed up,” Rainbow said, all the while straining as she tried to slam Applejack’s hoof down, the earth pony barely putting her all into it.

“Howdy y’all” Applejack said, waving her other hoof as a hello.

Twilight and Fluttershy both sat down and started talking to Rarity and Pinkie pie whenever she took a break from eating all the food, Twilight lifting the saddlebags off their backs and next to Spike.

“Spike, could you please start handing out the food and drinks?” Twilight asked.

Spike let out a deep sigh before he opened Fluttershy’s saddlebags.

“Sure Twilight, whatever you say.”

Spike reached into the saddlebag, when suddenly he felt something. It felt like something was stabbing his stomach from the inside. He recoiled and grabbed his gut in pain, when as soon as it begun the pain stopped. Spike let go of his stomach and looked down in confusion, before he shook it off and once again reached into the saddlebag.
________________________________________________________________
The whole ship was silent. The three princesses couldn’t believe the sight in front of them, the only sound they could hear was the waves crashing against both ships, and the affectionate purr the mysterious mare gave off as she nuzzled Spike.

Twilight’s mind was in a rush, trying to comprehend what was happening to her previous number one assistant. She looked over to Applejack and Rainbow, who were equally as confused, Applejack’s hat fell to the ground and Rainbow Dash was struggling to speak.

Luna was in a familiar state, but being millennia old, fighting monsters and watching over ponies dreams left less of an impact on her than Twilight or Celestia. What did catch her attention apart from the new mare, was how the crew of pirates, hardened killers and thieves all seemed to shiver and cower at the sight of this pony, almost like she was the devil reincarnated.

Celestia’s full attention was on the mare, for she knew immediately who she was. Being the Princess, her day guards and military officers informed her of the most wanted of criminals that attacked her kingdom and her ponies. Murderers, thieves, criminal masterminds, paedophiles, psychopaths, all that were deemed highly dangerous and needed punishment on an Alicorn level. But for years she had heard of the most deadly criminal out there, a pirate that was ruthless and she was uncatchable, with a reputation for leaving little to now sailor onboard alive. Only a few have been lucky to escape to tell the tale, but the last survivor was a year and a half ago since then nothing had been heard. She was heard by many a name, the Devil, the Feme Fatale, the Grim Reaper, Plague of the seas, and many others, but Celestia knew her real name from her background. Sea Pepper.

“WHAT!?”

The silence on the ship was broken as Twilight yelled at the top of her lungs, staring at disbelief of the sight in front of her. Sea Pepper stopped snuggling the mighty dragon captain and looked up at the princesses all standing in front of the cabin doors.

“Oh hello, I didn’t see ya there.” Sea Pepper said as she trotted off Spike and towards the monarchs, Spike pushing himself to his legs.

“My name is Sea Pepper, as I hope you already know from my reputation.” She said as she bowed to the three princesses, which was a surprise to everyone on the ship and even some onlookers from the other ship.

The surprise was replaced with shock as Sea Pepper drew two pistols from her belt and aimed it at the princesses.

“Please hand over your crowns and jewellery please, I’d hate to get blood on the ship.” She said with a smirk.

“Pepper!” Spike said as he grabbed her hoofs and pulled them down so her pistols face the deck.

“Could I speak to you in private please?” He said through his teeth.

Sea Pepper put on a frown before putting her pistols away and following Spike to the cabin, passing by the princesses. To which she responded to the shocked faces of Luna and Celestia, along with the pure loss and broken mind state of Twilight, with a smirk, a quick glance at Spike’s posterior, a wriggling of the eyebrows and a shaking of the hips as the two cabin doors closed behind her. Spike gave the princesses a look which spoke of how he was sorry for Sea Pepper’s attitude before he shut the double doors and locked the room shut.

“What!?” Twilight yelled once again, a single hair of her mane sticking out.

“Calm down Twilight, there must be a reasonable reason for what we just saw,” Celestia said, trying to calm down her former student.

“But-Spike-he-her-what!?” Twilight yelled again.

Meanwhile below deck, Applejack, Rainbow and Rese watched as Twilight went through a mental breakdown.

“Does your friend do this often?” Rese asked.

“Ah’d be lyin' if ah didn’t say Twi did this a lot.” Applejack said.

“Yeah, she’s a regular egghead,” Rainbow said.

“But ah hafta ask, cause I’m just as confused as Twi, why in the hay is she treating Spike like her own teddy bear if ya so scared of her?” Applejack asked Rese.

Rese shuddered before letting out a deep breath.

“You probably have never heard of her, considering where you’re from, but out on the seas, she is one of the most wanted pirates in the world. Some have called her death herself, and she is truly terrifying to any that cross her path.” Rese explained.

“Really? She doesn’t seem that tough, I could take her on.” Rainbow bragged before Rese walked up and put a hoof on Dash’s mouth.

“Shh, do you want the crew to hear that? You could fight her hoof to hoof, but she’s a pirate, and pirates don’t follow the rules. You’d be dead before you could flap your wings.” Rese warned.

Just then, the hatch to below deck opened up as Guerrier and Fluttershy walked up on deck, Viva and Scootaloo both flew down to join the rest of the crew on deck.

“So is there anyone else on that ship you know?” Scootaloo asked as she landed on deck.

“Well, the regular crew we don’t know much, except their very ruthless. However, there’s one or two we know.” Viva said.

“Like who?”

“RESE!!!”

The group looked over to see a female Minotaur standing tall, two silver rings were pierced into her horns, who seemed to only wear a pair of cloth pants, two straps wrapped around her shoulders holding the two giant axes held up behind her back.

“Oh no…” Rese said, as he tried to back away from the group and run for the lower decks.

“You won’t escape me this time Rese!” She said as she jumped from ship to ship, her landing causing the ship to shake from side to side as she chased after the zebra.

“Okay, who was that?” Scootaloo asked, balancing herself after the Minotaur’s landing.

“That’s Bertha. She and Rese have a rivalry between each other to see who’s the strongest. It’s been going on for years, with the strongest between them changing each year, although I think it’s gotten more serious than that.” Guerrier said as the noise of the chase could be heard from the upper deck.

“I will get that kiss Rese!”

“I’ll jump off the ship before I do that!”

“Then I’ll jump after you!”

“HELP!”

Viva looked over to the cabin, looking past Celestia and Luna who had finally gotten Twilight to calm down.

“Hope you can end this quick captain, I don’t think the ship can take much more than this.”
__________________________________________
Spike locked the cabin doors as he turned around to see Sea Pepper, her hips shaking every step she took.

“So what’s this? I haven’t seen you in a month and here I find you have three princesses on board? What? You couldn’t wait too long so you decided to look elsewhere?” Sea Pepper asked as she stopped and turned around.

“No, it’s not like that-“

“Am I not good enough for you!? Do you not like my ass anymore?” Sea Pepper said as she turned around and shook her flanks up and down, to which Spike simply rolled his eyes.

“And you haven’t had any sex since I last saw you? None of your crew finding themselves in your bed?” Spike asked.

“Spike! What do you take me for? I am the most faithful mare on the high seas!” Sea Pepper said, eyes closed as she looked up and away from Spike, a hoof on her chest.

“When we meet you were seeing fifteen stallions,” Spike said deadpanned, Sea Pepper just pouted and walked to Spike’s desk chair.

“Why do you have to bring that up? It’s not fair, I don’t win when you do that.” She said.

“I’m a pirate, I’m never fair.” Spike retorted.

“So you never answered my question, why do you have the princesses on board?” Sea Pepper said, sitting in Spike’s chair.

“I found them on a Gryphon ship. I’m taking them to back to Mamajia, where they’ll pay me a hefty amount for the escort.” Spike explained.

“Oooh, is that Twilight pony you told me about on this ship? Along with all her friends.” Sea Pepper teased.

“I thought we agreed to not talk about that stuff,” Spike said, leaning onto the table.

“And why not dear? Try to refresh my memory as to what we agreed on?” Sea Pepper said as she spun around and around on the chair, hooves in the air.

“You don’t bring up my past in Ponyville, I don’t bring up a certain twin sister called Mint-“

“Ah Ah Ah, okay, okay. For the record, never bring up that name again.” Sea Pepper said, who stopped spinning and faced Spike.

“So why did you board my ship?” Spike asked.

“It’s been a month Spikey, I’ve been waiting a whole month.” Sea Pepper said, lust dripping from her voice. Spike instantly knew what she meant and stood up straight.

“No. There is no way I am doing that right now while the Princesses of Equestria outside my cabin door. I’m trying to get to Mamajia as fast as possible, and a roll in the hay with you will really slow me down.” Spike said defiantly.

“Well then,” Sea Pepper said as she pulled two pistols out and pointed them at Spike, “I’ll just be taking the Princesses and your guests with me. They could sell for quite a lot of bits, I might even retire if I get a high enough price.”

“I’m not scared, you won’t kill me,” Spike said.

“And why not?” Sea Pepper asked.

“Because I know there is no other male in the open seas who could satisfy your sex drive.”

“Why not Rese? He’s large enough, I think he can replace you.”

“Good luck, you’ll have to pry him away from Bertha first.” Spike countered.

“Damn, how’d you know?” Sea Pepper asked, her backup plan failing.

“Because I just heard her scream his name as they run through my ship” Spike finished.

“Well, it seems I can’t kill you Spike, but I can certainly kill your guests.” She said with a smirk.

“You know I’m too stubborn to let you do that,” Spike said.

“Yes I do, which is why my crew is simply waiting for me to give the order and they’ll unload the mother of all salvos into your ships’ side.” Sea Pepper said, grinning as Spike’s jaw dropped and his eyes shrunk.

“You’re bluffing.”

“Am I? Are you willing to risk it, my little dragon?” Sea Pepper said, putting one of the pistols on her lip and putting on an innocent look.

Spike’s nostrils flared as a bead of sweat fell down his head. The two remained silent for a minute before Spike let out a sigh and looked dead in Sea Pepper’s eye.

“What do you want?”

“Sorry Spikey?” Sea Pepper asked, tilting her head to the side.

“What do you want me to give you so you don’t take the Princesses or hump me on the desk silly right now?” Spike asked Sea Pepper, smiled.

“I’m not sure, what are you willing to offer?”

“20% of the loot,” Spike said.

“Oh, that’s a bit low. 70%, you can take the 30%” Sea Pepper said.

“You get 35%, I get 65%.” Spike offered.

“Nope.”

“You get 40%, I get 60%?” Spike offered again.

“No.” Sea Pepper said.

“Oh come on, I’m doing most of the labour, you just ran into me,” Spike said, anger rising in his voice.

“I’m a pirate honey, I’m never fair.” Sea Pepper said with the largest grin, Spike let out a sigh as his own words came back to haunt him.

“Better think fast, I’m getting impatient.”

“Two days.”

Sea Pepper blinked, confused at what Spike had said.

“Sorry?”

“Two days, you can have me for two days. After I’m done with the job, I will sail straight for the nearest port where you can have me for two days straight.” Spike offered, almost with a defeated tone.

“Five Days.” Sea Pepper counter offered.

“Three Days.” Spike counter offered back.

“Four Days, Final offer.” Sea Pepper said.

“Three Days and I give you a back massage each day and I do the thing with the claws and tongue,” Spike said.

Spike watched as his marefriend seem to think on his proposal, he waited for what felt like an hour before she finally put both the pistols away.

“Alright, you have yourself a deal. 40% and three days with my favourite dragon.” Sea Pepper said as she got off Spike’s chair and walked over to the dragon.

“Thank you. I know this is tempting for you, but I’m glad you took my offer.” Spike said.

“Eh, retirement isn’t for me. I’m gonna die doing what I love.” Sea Pepper said as she walked towards Spike. She got closer to the ground, her hooves in a position that made it look like she was ready to pounce.

“Wait, Sea Pep-“

Spike was interrupted as for the second time that day his marefriend jumped onto his chest. He hit the cabin floor as Sea Pepper sat on his chest looking down at him.

“Before I leave, I have a gift for you.” She said.

“What?” Spike asked cautiously. She smiled as she leant closer and closer to Spike’s face until they were centimetres apart. Sea Pepper lifts a single hoof and poked Spike’s nose.

“Boop.”

Spike just looked up in amazement at the childish mare above him.

“Really?”

“Why not? I’m a crazy pirate mare with a dragon, I can do what I like!” Sea Pepper said as she gave his snout a big kiss, ending with a ‘Mwah’.

“You know I’ll be holding you to that deal Spike. You know it’s not gentlecolt like to leave a mare waiting.” Sea Pepper said.

“Have I ever let you down before?” Spike asked.

“No, no you have not.” Sea Pepper said as she just laid on top of Spike, relaxing.

“Do you remember the first time we meet?” Sea Pepper ask.

“I don’t think I can forget it,” Spike said, bringing his arms up to hold the pony on his chest.

“I heard there was a new captain of The Serpent, I decided to put you to the test. I thought you were a bit of a novice, but you surprised me at every turn.” Sea Pepper said reminiscent of past memories.

“I bet you weren’t expecting a dragon,” Spike said, chuckling.

“I wasn’t expecting a surprise boarding, in more ways than one.” Sea Pepper said, wriggling her eyebrows at Spike.

“Yeah…” Spike said, a frown on his face as he looked away from Sea Pepper. He closed his eyes before a hoof pulled him by his chin to look at Sea Pepper with a sincere smile.

“Hey, I know for a fact the old guy’s proud of you.” Sea Pepper said.

“Thanks, Pepper,” Spike said thankful his marefriend could find the time to be caring in between bloodlust or sexual lust.

The two shared a small hug before they both got up from the floor. Spike walked over and unlocked the door, holding it open for her.

“Milady,” Spike said, Sea Pepper just giggled before walking out the cabin with Spike following.

The two walked outside to see the Princesses still waiting outside the cabin, while everypony else had backed away from the main mast, as Bertha stood defiantly while Rese was hanging for dear life halfway up the pole.

“Come down Rese! I will kiss you!!!” Bertha bellowed.

“You’ll have to climb up here to get me!” Rese said as he tried to climb higher up the pole.

“Very well!” Bertha said as she pulls one of her axe’s out from behind her and prepared to chop the mast down.

“Bertha!”

The Minotaur stopped as she looked over to see her captain walk over to some planks that had been put down between the two ships as a board by the crews.

“We’re heading out, leave that poor kitten alone.” Sea Pepper said.

Bertha snorted, a puff of air leaving her nose before she put her axe away and stomped over to the planks, following Sea Pepper onto the other ship. Rese slowly lowered himself down from the mast until he was back on deck, Guerrier, Viva and Applejack walking over to check on the zebra.

“Rese, are you okay?” Guerrier asked.

“I’ll be fine. I just need…a rest.”

“Ah gotta say, partner, she seems to have it out for ya, badly.” Applejack said.

“Come one, we’ll take you down below deck, see if we can patch you up,” Viva said as she started lifting Rese, grunting as she indicated to Applejack and Guerrier to help her. The three soon had the zebra off the ground and began to walk below deck.

As soon as they closed the hatch, the two ships separated, the crew of the Feme Fatale pulling back the planks as the ship began to sail away from The Serpent. Spike stood on the starboard side of the ship as he watches his marefriend sail away.

“Farewell to you all! See you later Spikey! I’ll be seeing you in Port de Prance real soon!” Sea Pepper yelled as she waved goodbye before her ship turned around and sailed into the open ocean.

The crew all looked at the drake, who simply stood there as he watched the ship sail away. Soon Spike turned around and faced the crew.

“Well, what are you waiting for!? Mamajia’s still a few days out, back to work you lot!” Spike ordered.

The crew quickly jumped back into their usual work habits, the ship's anchor was lifted and started to move again. Scootaloo quickly flew back up to the skies, waiting for Viva to come back from helping Rese. Fluttershy made her way downstairs to see if she could help in any way. Rainbow Dash, seeing as how there was nopony around to boss her into cleaning the deck, silently followed Fluttershy below deck.

Viva, Applejack and Guerrier finally laid Rese down on a hammock. Fluttershy and Rainbow following them as they found Rarity and Sweetie Belle in the same room.

“Miss Fluttershy, can you come over here and see to Rese’s wounds?” Guerrier asked.

“Oh, of course, I’ll help the poor dear,” Fluttershy said as she flew over to Rese, quickly checking his body to find any wounds.

“I think you guys have got it from here, I’ll head back up and see if Scootaloo needs help,” Viva said as she left the room.

“Are you guys okay?” Rainbow asked Rarity and Sweetie Belle.

“Just a little sick dear, what in Celestia’s name was that racket?” Rarity asked.

“Yeah, turns out a Minotaur has the hots for zebra boy over there and tried to kiss him, they went on a wild goose chase. And Sweetie Belle when did you get down here?” Rainbow asked.

“I came down to check on Rarity after Spike went to talk to that Sea Pepper mare, I wanted to make sure she was getting better.” Sweetie Belle explained.

“Hold on a moment!” Rarity said, jumping up from her bed giving Rainbow and Sweetie Belle a scare.

“Did you say that Rese has caught the eye of someone?”

“Yeah, a Minotaur if you can believe it.” Rainbow explained.

“Hmm, interesting…” Rarity said, rubbing her chin with her hoof as she looked over to the exhausted zebra.

Gear Wrench and Applebloom soon came walking into the room.

“What the hell happened? We were just working in the workshop when the boat started to shake.” Gear Wrench asked.

“Bertha and See Pepper,” Guerrier said, concentrating mainly on Rese.

“Oh no, what did they do?” Gear Wrench asked.

“Spike talked to Sea Pepper while Bertha chased Rese here up the main mast.”

“Oh, so not that bad then?” Gear wrench said, less panicked than before.

“Ah’m sorry, who are Sea Pepper and Bertha?” Applebloom asked.

“I’ll explain it to ya kid.” Gear Wrench said as she wrapped a hoof around Applebloom and walked her back to the workshop.

“You can go back outside if you want to Sweetie Belle, I’m perfectly fine.” Rarity said.

“You sure Rarity?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“Yes, yes, I’m quite fine dear. I think I’m finally adjusting to the sea life, just a little queasy but by tomorrow I’m sure I can finally get out of this bed and get some fresh air. Maybe I can finally do something about my mane…” Rarity said, slightly upset she had let her mane, coat and fur get this messy.

“Don’t worry squirt. I can take care of Rarity from here, you can go up and sing if you want.” Rainbow said.

“Okay then, if you say so.” Sweetie Belle said, she left Rarity’s bedside and walked out of the room.

Sweetie Belle past by Pinkie just before she walked up the stairs.

“Hey Pinkie, do you-“

“Knowthatspike’spiratemarefriendboardedourshipandwenttogotalktospikeaboutbouncybouncyfuntimesortakingusawayandhesaidshecouldhavehimasateddyforthreedaysandthataminotaurnamedberthawhohadacrushonresechasedhimaroundtheshipforakissandnowspike’smarefriendsgoneandreseislyingdoneinbed?” Pinkie said all within five seconds. Sweetie Belle blinked before she just walked up the stairs and opened the hatch.

“Right, Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie.” She said.

“YUP!” Pinkie yelled back.
__________________________________________
“I’m okay, I’m okay…” Twilight said, taking deep breaths as Celestia flattened her mane out.

“Are thou sure Twilight? You were looking like you had seen Nightmare Moon come back.” Luna asked.

“Yes Luna, I am fine. I just needed to get that out I think. Thank you.” Twilight said, to both Luna and Celestia.

The three alicorns were soon joined by Spike, who walked up the stairs as the ship’s sails caught the wind.

“I am sorry about that, I didn’t expect us to be interrupted and I apologise for Sea Pepper’s behaviour,” Spike said.

“That is fine Spike, we know you could not have prevented such a thing,” Celestia said.

“Right, well then if you’d like you can head back inside and-“

“Hold on a minute mister!” Twilight said, walking up to Spike.

“Yes?”

“Just who was that mare?” Twilight asked.

“Sea Pepper, my marefriend,” Spike said.

"How is she your marefriend?” Twilight asked.

“Like how many relations, we just meet at a certain place and we took it from there,” Spike explained.

“You know she’s a deadly criminal?” Twilight asked again.

“Yeah, but I can handle it,” Spike said.

“How do you know that?” Twilight asked once again.

“Well I’m not dead yet so that’s something.”

“Spike you should be serious about this! Just think of what could happen to you.” Twilight said.

“I’m in control of my own life, I know what I’m getting into, and I’ve been on the seas longer than you have. I think I’ll be fine.” Spike said with a snarky and frustrated tone.

“I’m just worried about you Spike. I don’t want you getting hurt.” Twilight said.

Spike simply got on one knee and looked Twilight dead in the eye.

“Then maybe you should have thought of that when you sent me away,” Spike said, toxin in his voice.

Twilight stood still in silence, the two of them staring at each other for who knows how long, but it was soon cut short by Celestia’s hoof.

“Twilight, I believe it’s time to return to the cabin,” Celestia said.

Twilight looked up at her former mentor and saw a gaze she had rarely seen. It was a gaze that told her that Celestia was deadly serious, and Twilight should listen right away.

Twilight nodded as she followed Celestia back into the cabin, Luna trotting in right after and closing the doors.

Spike stood up and rubbed his eyes. He had hoped this day would be an easy one, but it seems Faust laughed at his plans and decided to make it exhausting instead.

“Are you okay Spike?”

Spike turned around to see Sweetie Belle behind him, a concerned look on her face. Spike’s face softened and he gave her a small smile.

“Yeah…yeah, I’ll be fine.” He said as he grabbed the wheel. Eyes forward as he looked ahead.

“So what song will you grace us with Sweetie Belle?” Spike asked.

“How about one about a fair maiden?” Sweetie Belle asked as she stood beside Spike.

“Why not? This day’s already been mad enough.” Spike said as he pulled out a compass in his side pocket, quickly finding what direction he needed to go. He turned the wheel as Sweetie Belle began to sing.

In Trottingham there lived a maid
Mark well what I do say!
In Trottingham there lived a maid
And she was mistress of her trade
I'll go no more a-roving with you fair maid!

A roving, a roving
Since roving's been my ru-i-in
I'll go no more a roving
With you fair maid!

I asked this maid to take a walk
Mark well what I do say!
I asked this maid out for a walk
That we might have some private talk
I'll go no more a-roving with you fair maid!

A roving, a roving
Since roving's been my ru-i-in
I'll go no more a roving
With you fair maid!

Then a great big Dutchcolt rammed my bow
Mark well what I do say!
For a great big Dutchcolt rammed my bow
And said "Young stallion, dees ees meine frau!"
I'll go no more a-roving with you fair maid!

A roving, a roving
Since roving's been my ru-i-in
I'll go no more a roving
With you fair maid!

Then take fair warning boys from me
Mark well what I do say!
So take fair warning boys from me
With other men's wives, don't make too free
I'll go no more a-roving with you fair maid!

A roving, a roving
Since roving's been my ru-i-in
I'll go no more a roving
With you fair maid!

Author's Note:

Hey guys, I'm back with a new chapter. If you guys are wondering where I have been for the past few months, you can check out the blog post Here
I would really appreciate it if you guys went and read what I wrote but if you're just happy another chapter's up and don't wanna read it, that's completely fine as well. Alright, See you guys later and thank you so much for your patience.

Comments ( 26 )

“Know that spike’s pirate marefriend boarded our ship and went to go talk to spike about bouncy bouncy fun times or taking us away and he said she could have him as a teddy for three days; and that a Minotaur named Bertha who had a crush on Rese chased him around the ship for a kiss, and now spike’s marefriend's has gone and Rese is lying down in bed?”

I had to make that line coherhent--there was no way to understand that statement otherwise. More props to you if you were able to see what Pinkie said w/o having to retype it, and kudos to the one that actually typed this. It would definitely be something that Pinkie would do or say.

And to be honest, I'm a little surprised that none of the Mane 6, the Princesses, or even the CMCs did even have little emotion when out of the blue, it shows that Spike found love (or at least lust) in a fellow pirate. I would expecting at least Sweetie Belle having a little discomfort of realizing Spike is pretty much taken after all the period of his disappearance, but I guess that could be addressed in future chapters.

Great chapter, I,m glad you are bad. Spike is so good in this story.

YES IT'S ALIVE :pinkiehappy:

and I agree with Spike ;Twilight cant say she's worried or cares for him if she and the others sent him away :ajbemused:

8029353 My only argument to that is that it happened way too fast and ended just as abruptly. I'm glad this is back at least.

Fuck off twilight

Twilight needs to Shut the Fuck Up

I am loving this! Im actually hoping for a moderately happy ending where nobody dies and maybe Scoots joins the crew? And as a sidenote: I like the Sea Pepper and Spike ship. Its believable and I could see it being real. Hell, maybe they end up getting a massive pirate fleet and uniting all the pirates under one banner or something. Im just enjoying this. Keep it up!

I'm happy for the spike x sea pepper ship. Good job on that. Twilight needs to sit down and shut up. Also I can't wait until the full backstory to him leaving is revealed. ?

Dude please, this story is amazing!!!! Keep it up :D

Pls keep going with this amazing story

Please sir may I have some more...:fluttercry:
Are you the type of person to neglect poor fluttershy who's in need of more chapters of this story, 1 chapter a month can save her poor sole.

Is there an update to the story? I really would like to know what happens between Spike and Twilight!

Plz continue

really liking this, cant wit for an update. keep up the great work

Not only forgiveness crap but there's a LOT of grammatical and spelling errors.

Contrary to mostly everyone else I'm all for Spike and Twilight making up.

8029794
Well she can apologize if she regrets what she did, I mean whenever they did I'm sure can be work through eventually as they go on their Adventures on the Seas.

Just once I'd like to find a banished Spike story that has at least some forgiveness or healing between him and the six in the end.

Also hi buddy. :pinkiehappy:

9452389
Well you must realize Spike may not want to forgive them. He clearly still holds anger over being sent away from his home and friends which anyone would

I mean if they sent him away for a stupid reason, or just weren't there for him, then whether they regret it or not, they don't have any right to expect forgiveness, or even respect from him.

Also hey:derpytongue2:

9452396
I guess we'll see what the author will do.

Considering he ever continues that is.

I hope you’ll come back and continue with this one :rainbowderp:. I would really like to know what happened between Spike and the Mane 6 (maybe the princesses too cause it has that feel to it).

Well, I noticed the author hasn’t been back since Nov 30th 2018 :applecry: so hope everything is ok. Take it easy and I hope for the best for you :twilightsmile:.

Although you are gone, I hope this written story will be good enough for you!

[Adult story embed hidden]

Pretty good story I hope to see it revived soon. I mean I’ve seen stories that haven’t be updated longer then this one get worked on again so I can hope.

Would you like any OCs to borrow for the story?

Login or register to comment