• Published 25th Nov 2013
  • 5,893 Views, 164 Comments

"Junior" Wonderbolts - Shadowmane PX-41



When a new trick goes awry, it's a dream come true for Rainbow Dash. Even if she doesn't even know it yet.

  • ...
22
 164
 5,893

Who's The Favourite?

The rest of the day was quite regular for the three foals. Foal Play, D'awws from Rainbow Dash and a balance of diaper changing and breastfeeding. With the occasional hoof-sucking in between. We return to the story with Spitfire, Soarin and Fleetfoot, all trying to figure out who is Dash's favourite.

"I tink i'm da favouwite." Soarin slightly started to argue with her two other foals, "In aww honesty? Who couwd not wuv dis face and dese eyes?"

"Yoo have a point thewe, Soawin." Spitfire retorted, "But Mama tinks i'm hew favouwite, mainwy because she wuvs my cute wooking mane and taiw." During the time she spent with the foals, Dash had had the idea to customize their manes and tails a little. Spitfire's mane now had two cute little pigtails with red bands holding them up and her tail had been remodeled to look like a cute little swirl design with a few pink bows, instead of just a plain old tail.

"Wisten, both of yoo." Fleetfoot said, acting as the voice of mercy, "If Mama had a favouwite, she wouwd have towd us when she had da chance." Her mane looked like a little tuft with a spiky design, and her tail had a cute baby pink stripe running through it now, "Stop twying to boast, when yoo both know you'we both wying."

"Weww, when yoo put it dat way, i guess you'we wight, Fweetfoot." Spitfire calmed down a little and went back to sucking on her hoof again.

"But, Fweetfoot. how do yoo know dat Mama has no favouwite yet?" Soarin said as he and Fleetfoot went over to another part of the nursery, as not to disturb Spitfire with her hoof-sucking business, "Awe yoo suwe she didn't teww yoo dat yoo wewe hew favouwite and you'we not just wying youwsewf?"

"Soawin, cawm down a wittwe." Fleetfoot said as she gestured a calm down gesture to the white stallion, "Yoo don't have to get so wowked up because of one wittwe issue. I tink dat Mama wuvs aww of us an equaw amount and she couwdn't possibwy have a favouwite out of aww of us."

"Dat's what yoo tink, but i know dat dere's onwy one way to settwe dis." Spitfire said as she showed up out of nowhere.

"Weww, what do yoo have in mind, Spitfiwe?"

"I tink a favouwite off!" She said with glee and giggled for a few seconds after, "We aww compete against each oder and whoevew gwabs Mama's attention da most, is decwawed hew favouwite!"

"Sounds pwetty faiw to me." Soarin nodded in agreement, "What about yoo, Fweetfoot?"

"Awwight den. I'ww pway." She reluctantly nodded as well before regaining her composure, "But onwy to pwove dat Mama wikes aww of us just da same."

"Awwighty. Da favouwite off wiww wast untiw bedtime. Whoevew Mama intewacts wid da most will be cwassified as hew favouwite."

Suddenly, the foals heard footsteps from below, a sign that Rainbow Dash had finished her dinner and was heading back upstairs to play with them again.

"Ooh, dat's hew." Spitfire said as she heard them getting louder, "Evewypony, get to youw pwaces and good wuck to both of yoo!"

As the door opened, and Dash pushed the foal gate aside, she saw that Spitfire was adorably sucking her hoof and looking up at her with puppy-dog eyes. Dash gave her a quick D'aww before turning to face Soarin. He was trying his best to walk on his hind legs, always falling over but giggling instead of crying. Dash D'awwed at that as well before she saw Fleetfoot, who was trying her best to fly again, she even tried flying as he galloped as fast as her foalish hooves could carry her, and without even looking, crashed into some padded shapes and landed face first into a padded donut and looked up at Dash with an adorable smile.

Dash quickly picked up all three foals and placed them down near her little costume trunk, after this, she quickly dove her hooves into the trunk and pulled out a cute little princess outfit, quickly and gently clothed Spitfire with it and let her play again. After this, she quickly found a cowboy outfit and a dragon outfit and clothed her other two foals. Giving Fleetfoot the dragon outfit and Soarin the cowboy outfit.

"Fweetfoot. I know a gweat way to bawance dis out a wittwe." Spitfire said to Fleetfoot once Soarin had his back turned, "Since i can teww Soawin is hew favouwite awweady, i thought we could pway pwincess and dwagon." She started whispering into his ear, "Once i stawt sqeauwing wike the foaw i am, yoo stawt acting wike a dwagon and keep me fow youw own, meanwhiwe. Soawin wiww come in and save da day. And Mama wiww find it adowabwe fwom aww thwee of us."

"But even if we do stawt pwaying. What if Soawin sees wight thwough ouw wittwe wuse and wefuses?" Fleetfoot asked her.

"Twust me, Soawin wiww not wanna pass up a pwaytime wike dis. It wiww wowk, 100 pewcent."

"Otay, but how are we gonna make youw pwison?" Fleetfoot asked.

"Simpwe." Spitfire whipsered something else into his ear now, only it was quieter and less audible like most other cartoon whispers. Once Fleetfoot nodded in agreement, the two foals took some blocks in their muzzle and got to work on one corner of the nursery.

"Hmm, What awe dose two doing?" Soarin said as he spied on the two foals construcing a little wall of blocks in the corner of the nursery. Fleetfoot was on the outside ans Spitfire was inside, making it look like they were both trapping her in the corner, "Meh, nevew mind. i've got Mama aww to mysewf now." He said as Rainbow Dash was nuzzling him, to which he nuzzled right back.

"HEWP! Somepony! Hewp me!" Spitfire said 10 to 15 minutes later once the wall of blocks was complete and she was trapped in the corner, "Dis dwagon has foawnapped me! Hewp!"

Soarin tried to avoid the urge to rescue Spitfire and focus more on his mama, but the foal mind quickly shifted from, grab mama's attention, to rescue Spitifre.

"Don't wowwy, Pwincess Spitfiwe! I'm coming!" Soarin said as he leapt out of Dash's arms and chased Fleetfoot around for a while. as if the dragon was fleeing and the knight was closing in for the fatal blow, "Begone, fouw beast!" Soarin said as he lightly tackled Fleetfoot, sending her to the ground. After being poked in the chest, Fleetfoot did her best death acting and shut her eyes and stopped moving.

"Ooh, Tank you, cowonew Soawin." Spitfire said once Soarin returned to the wall of blocks and sent it crashing to the ground with a touch of his hoof.

"My pweasuwe, Pwincess Spitifwe." He kissed her hoof a little before hearing an applause from Rainbow Dash.

"Bravo! Bravo!" Dash said with enthusiasm and threw a de-thorned rose at the three foals and their acting, "That was an amazing tale you acted there, kids!" She then scooped up all three foals in her arms and brought them closer to her face, "Looks like i chose the right outfits after all."

"Aww, tanks, Mama." The foals said in unison once Rainbow Dash has stopped applauding them.

"Now if my hunch is correct..." Dash pulled off all three costumes and felt the foals' diapers. Sure enough, all three of them were wet, "Oh yeah, i knew it. you all need a quick changing."

"Weawwy?" Spitfire said once she felt her wet patch herself, she had had so much fun with her little act, that she had been completely unaware that she had wet herself in the middle of it. She also came to the conclusion that Soarin and Fleetfoot didn't know they had wet themselves either, "Time fwies when you'we having fun, wight?" She said to the other foals who nodded in agreement.

Rainbow Dash quickly took them over to the table and quickly binned the soiled diapers before applying foal powder to three new ones. After this was done, she quickly diapered the three foals who giggled once they were set back down on the floor again.

"I tink it's faiw to say dat Mama wikes aww of us just da same." Fleetfoot said to the other two foals, "See, i towd yoo and yoo didn't bewieve me."

Suddenly, the time read 8:00 PM. Rainbow Dash quickly saw the time and picked up all the foals again before setting them all down in the crib again. She quickly and beautifully tucked them all in before singing a lullaby to them all.

Say goodnight,
and take flight.
Into a new prosperous dreamland.
Let the light
sink into
all your souls and hearts.
Do not fear
i'll be clear
The darkness wil never ever take you.
As long as
i am here
you'll be perfectly safe.
Don't let fear and doubt,
rule you all,
Just remember what you were taught
when the slightest hope is not.
Remember my little foals.
Who loves you a lot?
When i'm hear
do not fear
even thought the odds are all against you.
i'll be here
to help you
sleep soundly tonight.
A goodnight.
i give you.
to my foals:
Spitfire, Soarin and Fleetfoot.
Nothing will
harm you all.
just sleep tonight.

The three foals enjoyed the harmonious lyrics that Rainbow Dash sang and quickly fell asleep once it ended. Rainbow Dash helped them by kissing their foreheads once they started to sleep. Content noises escaped the three foals, but other than that, they slept well and didn't move a whole lot.

"Goodnight, everypony." Dash sweetly whispered into their ears, "Mama will always be here for you."

"Goodnight, Mama." The foals snuggled deeper into the blanket as they slept.

Rainbow Dash opened a drawer underneath the drawer for her pills and pulled out the three pacifiers. As they slept, Rainbow Dash snuck them all into their mouths. They didn't really wake up once they were plopped into their mouths and since they had foal minds, they thought they were now sucking their hooves as they slept.

"Soon you'll all be able to talk again." Rainbow Dash whispered to herself as the foals slept and she started to quietly flap out of the door and head downstairs for some R&R. Rainbow Dash picked up her book from next to the couch and turned on a reading lamp that Twilight sent over from her house. She turned it on and began returning to her Daring Do books again.

Author's Note:

End Of Part 9

Just for fun, this little chapter. I try my best to make the three foals seem adorable in this fic. But at this point, it all depends on what you guys think now. So, the three foals are gonna be re-introduced to pacifiers in the next chapter. What do you think the reaction will be? Will they be a little surprised and/or embarrassed? Or will they shrug it off and return to their foal lives? More chapters to come soon. Also the song, i decided to improvise and make something that sounded a little like the "Imagination" song from Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory. But i made sure that i had no lyrics from the actual song itself. Don't want copyright coming down on me like it did on Youtube.

Rate
Comment
Like
Follow