• Published 25th Nov 2013
  • 5,893 Views, 164 Comments

"Junior" Wonderbolts - Shadowmane PX-41



When a new trick goes awry, it's a dream come true for Rainbow Dash. Even if she doesn't even know it yet.

  • ...
22
 164
 5,893

The Sucking Phase Part 1: Hooves

The early morning light was a beauty for Spitfire, Soarin and Fleetfoot as they awoke in the crib the next day. It beamed down onto their faces like a sun in the darkness. This day however, they didn't all wake up at the same time, oddly enough, Spitfire was up first and was glancing at her hoof for a while now.

The other two foals were sleeping quite soundly and only began to stir and wake up when they heard a rather lound sucking noise coming from the crib. To their surprise, they had awoke to see that Spitfire was sucking her hoof, an action she hasn't done since the last time she was a foal.

"Spitfiwe? Yoo got up fiwst?" Fleetfoot asked as she could not bear the sucking noise any longer, "Is dewe someting diffewent about yoo today?"

"Oh, yoo two awe awso awake now." Spitfire stopped sucking her hoof momentarily to answer her companions, "I dun know why, but i have dis uwge to suck my hoof aww of a sudden."

She instantly returned to her hoofsucking and Fleetfoot tried to bury her face into the pillow to drown the noise out a little. Eventually, Soarin decided to follow suit and glanced at his hoof a little before shoving it into his mouth and sucking quite vigorously.

"Soawin? Yoo too?" Fleetfoot said as she emerged from underneath the pillow.

"Yeah. I don't know why, but i feww wike aww i wanna do today is suck my hoof and not move." He said as he resumed to his task and used his remaining hoof to bring Spitfire into a little foal hug.

Fleetfoot could not stand it anymore. She silently sneaked out of the crib and climbed up (with great difficulty) onto Rainbow Dash's bed. Luckily to him, the two foals were sucking far too loudly to hear or even see her leave. Once she knew she was unnoticed, she gently nudged at the sleeping Rainbow Dash.

"Mama?" She said as she silently nudged her again and again, "Awe yoo stiww asweep, Mama?"

"Huh, wha? *yawn* Sorry, Scootaloo, i'm a little caught up in my business to teach you flying today, sorry check back tomorrow." Rainbow Dash said as she quickly got back to sleeping.

"MAMA!!!" Fleetfoot yelled at the top of her foalish voice. This caused the blue pegasus to shoot out of bed and bang her head on the ceiling a little. Spitfire and Soarin had also heard the crash and were now laughing at Rainbow Dash's antics, it was always a funny thing for foals, to see their parents get up to stupid things sometimes, even Fleetfoot could not contain her amusement any longer and laughed as well. It was too funny once it sank in.

"Morning, Kids." She said as she rubbed her head with her hoof as she gently flapped down back onto the bed, "That's definitely one way to wake up in the morning."

"Yeah, who needs awawm cwocks? Wight?" Soarin said before he and Spitfire stopped giggling and returned to sucking their hooves again.

"Aww, that's cute, they've started step one of the sucking phase." Rainbow Dash said as she watched the two foals continue to suck at their hooves, almost to the point where then nearly fell asleep again on some occasions.

"What do yoo mean? Mama?" Fleetfoot said as she gestured a shrug with his hooves, "What's' dis sucking phase?"

"I could tell you, but you'd quickly forget it, seeing as you three are still foals after all." Rainbow Dash said as she pulled all 3 foals closer to herself, "Every foal starts to teethe in their lives eventually."

"Teethe? What's dat mean?" Spitfire said before she resumed sucking her hoof again.

"It means, you three are gonna grow some teeth soon, so that you'll be able to talk for real." Rainbow Dash explained as Fleetfoot plugged his little foal hooves in his ears to drown out some of the sucking.

"So dis, hoof sucking... It awwows us to tawk eventuawwy?" Fleetfoot said as she briefly picked up the last words.

"That's right." Rainbow Dash was soon deciphering Fleetfoot's foalish gibberish with precise accuracy, "Soon, you'll be able to actually talk, no more impossible gestures when that happens."

"Bettew huwwy up and suck it, Fweetfoot." Spitfire slightly gloated, "If yoo don't we'we gonna tawk fiwst." She then returned to the hoof sucking along with Soarin.

"Alwight, den. But onwy fow yoo, Mama." Fleetfoot raised her hoof slightly and brought her hoof to her mouth, she took a little suck of her hoof and almost immediately perked up, "Actuawwy, dis isn't dat bad." She quickly shoved as much of her hoof into her mouth as possible and began to suck away like the foal she truly was.

Rainbow Dash then picked them up and let them try their hoof-sucking on different places, mainly in the crawlthrough pipe- near the changing table and even as they were trying to move with their over three hooves. She then took notice of the time and swallowed two more of her pills before gathering the three foals and wrapping them around her teats.

"Alright then, I've got something else for you to suck on for a little while now." Rainbow Dash said once her wings were wrapped around the three foals. They quickly exchanged their own hooves for Rainbow's teats and began to suckle away. Unlike the hooves however, they were met with sweet breast milk the more and more they sucked. Once they had finished feeding, Rainbow Dash burped them and let them play in the nursery again.

"Hehe, i've good a gweat game we can pway!" Spitfire said once they were set down onto the padded floor again, "It's cawwed, Suck-Off!"

"How does youw game wowk, Spitfiwe?" Fleetfoot asked as she briefly stopped sucking her hoof to listen.

"Hehe, We aww stawt sucking ouw hooves at de same time, and whoevew can suck the wongest wins!"

"Sounds wike fun." Soarin began as he took out his hoof to prepare for the race ahead, "Otay, i'm weady!"

"Howd on, i'm just about to stop wid my cuwwent suck." Fleetfoot sucked for 5 seconds longer before stopping and holding her hoof out for the game, "Otay den, i'm weady too."

"Alwight den. Thwee... Two... One... GO!!!" And with her words, the three Wonderbolt foals began sucking away to their heart's content, none even thinking about stopping or losing.

As they sucked, Rainbow Dash shut the gate behind her and let the foals continue sucking, as she went downstairs to get her breakfast. She made her favorite breakfast and drink, Cloud Nine Crunch Cereal and Apple Family Cider, and went into the living room to consume it.

As she took a bite of her cereal, she saw the mail slip through the mail slot. it was 4 letters, three regarding bills and the other from Twilight, with a few other papers inside.

"Twilight's sent me something?" Rainbow Dash said as she had forgotten that Twilight was gonna give her the adoption papers. She ripped the packaging paper in her muzzle and read the letter aloud.

Dear Rainbow Dash.

First of all, i just wanted to say thank you, on raising the fallen Wonderbolt Captains the best that you can. Today i went over to the Cloudsdale Orphanage to get you those papers you were talking about, there was a little bit of confusion when i went there but i quickly cleared that up with a few, convincing acts. I hope you accept this gift as a token of my and the Wonderbolts' thanks.

Your princess friend, Twilight Sparkle.

"Aww, Twilight, you shouldn't have." Rainbow Dash said as she read the papers aloud now as well.

This certificate officially validates that:
Spitfire, Soarin and Fleetfoot.
Have been adopted by:
Rainbow Dash.
Congratulations.

"Thanks, Twi." Rainbow Dash put the papers in her flank pocket before she finished her breakfast and headed back upstairs to see her foals still sucking their hooves in the little game. She kept a close eye on them as a some point they wre starting to fall asleep during the game, so on the occasions that happened, Dash was keeping a close eye on them all, to make sure to tell who won that they had won.

The foals were sucking for 5 minutes more until they fell asleep completely, as they had their little nap, Rainbow Dash had noticed that Soarin was the first to stop and he didn't even know it yet. It wasn't long before he had stopped when, Rainbow Dash quickly saw Fleetfoot was starting to stop sucking as well. When all three foals were asleep again, Rainbow Dash picked them back up and put them back in the crib again.

"Sleep tight, kids." She said as she let their minds float away into the world of dreams, "Mama's gonna see you soon."

It was still morning once the foals had woken up again after a good hour of rest. They stirred a little before waking up in the crib instead of on the floor.

"So who won ouw wittwe game?" Fleetfoot asked as she woke up in the crib and rubbed her eyes a little, "I hope dat i won."

"How wong wewe we asweep fow?" Soarin said as he picked himself out of his slumber as well, "I don't weawwy know who won."

"What about yoo, Mama?" Spitfire said once she saw Rainbow Dash coming closer to the crib, "Do yoo know who won ouw game?"

"I'll tell you all later." Rainbow Dash said as she picked them up and let them play again, "Something to look forward to, OK?"

"Otay, Mama." The three foals said in unison before heading off to play again.

"Once they start teething, they'll all be able to get some words out instead of foalish talk." Rainbow Dash said as she watched the three foals playing with blocks, "I think i'll tell them later that i own them now, as a little birthday surprise." Rainbow then looked at the adoption papers again before sliding them into another drawer and locked it tight, "Just keep playing for now, my foals of the clouds. It'll be a bigger surprise on your birthdays, believe me."

Author's Note:

End Of Part 8

Since there's no more exposition to do with the reveal and the cure, i thought i'd start by focusing more on the foals now. And i thought the first thing to write about was them starting to teethe again. So with their newfound habits for sucking starting to develop. the Wonderbolt foals will soon have teeth again, hopefully they'll be able to communicate better with Dashie. I'll try to make more chapters as i go along but i do return to school today so that may eat up some of my time.

Rate
Comment
Like
Follow