• Published 1st Dec 2013
  • 597 Views, 17 Comments

A Dream Come True - Night Writer2010



rainboom and night writer have been friend since they were colts. one day on the farm rainboom gets a letter from his cuz applejack. she needs some help on her farm when the get an huge harvest . so rainboom and night writer are sent to ponyvile

  • ...
 17
 597

welcome to ponyville

“So what time are they getting here Applejack?” asked Twilight.

“Yay!I can’t wait to see Nighty and Rainy again!” exclaimed Pinkie.

“They should be here soon now I want ya’ll to greet him, that means you too Rarity.”

“Well darling if he hadn’t dyed my coat that awful colour I wouldn’t be mad at him. He dyed it red for goodness sake! I mean who wants their coat the color of something that is so unclothe? No offence Applejack.”

“Ah come on Rarity it was hilarious!” chuckled Spike “Why are we even up at this hour anyway?” he asked rubbing his eyes, still waking up.

“We’re here to greet Rainboom and Night Writer.” explained Twilight.

“Well I'm going to join Rainbow Dash and take a nap.” he said sleepily.

Lying on a cumulus cloud, snoozing away above them is none other than Rainbow Dash. Who seems pretty bored by the whole event.

“Rainbow Dash the skies are supposed to be clear today! I thought it was your job to clear them, after all, Rainboom and Night Writer are coming in today and I thought you of all ponies would be excited to seem them!” Twilight called out to the sleeping pegasus.

The pegasus simply rolled over to her in reply, her eyes snapped wide open.

“Yeah, I am, but it’s way too early so wake me up later okay?” asked Rainbow Dash before dozing off to sleep again.

“Well um, I think it’s good to see them again. I mean he was nice, even though he dyed Rarity’s coat red.” said Fluttershy quietly.

“How can you say that Fluttershy? Do you have any idea how long it took to get it back to it’s pristine colour?” asked Rarity slightly annoyed.

“Well he did apologise and try and help you dye it back.” she replied in defence.

“I know dear, but he still did it, and I am still rather upset about the whole ordeal.” said Rarity.

“Look here comes the train!” exclaimed Pinkie Pie.

All of the mares could see a train approach in the distance, a few moments later it pulled into the station. Huffing and puffing out large amounts of smoke, dispersing it onto the station and all it’s inhabitants. The train doors opened and ponies came rushing out. Soon they spotted Night Writer and Rainboom among the crowd of ponies who had just departed the train in a wild rush. But running up to them were two other ponies, not recognisable at the moment to the mares waiting patiently on the station floor.

“Yo buckers, what are you two doing?” asked Vinyl running up to his brother.

“Well, just waiting for the best little sister and her roommate.” replied Night Writer.

“Well don’t think you can butter me up, you are still sharing a room with me. Besides, it will be fun Vinyl exclaimed happily .

“Ya waking up to dropping the bass is real fun, by the way vinyl you have not introduce me to your friend ask Night Writer.

“ Tavi this is my use to be goodie two shoes brother vinyl said.

“Ya but you had to change that now didn’t you said Night Writer laughing a little bit at the memory.

“Well you were boring, always doing the right thing, replied vinyl.

“Well that was true, I did have a boring life anyways it nice to meet you octavia how is your band doing ask Night Writer.

“Good we just had a performance last night in canterlot, so you are her brother. She does not talk a lot about you questionly ask octavia.

“Ya well she does not like talking about me because I'm just a reminder that I am a much harder worker than her replied Night Writer.

“Ya well at least I did not sleep with a teddy bear until I was 14 said vinyl glaring at Night writer.

“At least I do not like a lame instrument like an accordion replied Night Writer.

“I don't know what your talking about, vinyl said with a blush.

“Yes you do, now we need to find applejack before she lecher us for be-

“heynightyanndrinywhatareyoudoinghowsapplelosahowsapplefritter

“Pinke.

"wewerewaitingforyouforanhourthanyouguyscameouttofthetainandstarttalkingto vynalandoctavia.

“PINKE

“sodidyouanfdyouristergettoceachupyetannddidshetellyouabouherjob.

“PINKE

“Yes

“One question at a time I can’t understand you when you are talking at 90 miles an hour. So where are the rest of your friends ask Night Writer?

“Right here silly willy.

“Oh hey redity how are you doing said Night Writer chuckling?

“Ha ha ha very funny, I'm doing fine my business has hit a boom as of late which is smiply marvels excitedly exclaims rarity.

“Look I am sorry that I dye you mane red, but it was very funny and you had it coming you should not have put me and rainbow dash togethrr in the same room. Oh applejack how big is this harvest that the mighty applejack has to ask for help mockingly said Night Writer.

“You better watch your tail mister or I will buck you in the face said AppleJack glaring at Night Writer.

“Whoo I'm so scared, anyway where is the fastest flyer in equestria ask, Night Writer.

“Um she up in that cloud, but she is sleeping. shyly replied fluttershy.

“Perfect” night writer headed toward the cloud rainbow dash was on and shouted “rainbow dash Spitfire is here to welcome you into the wonderbolts.

“Wah oh my gosh really i can't believe it. Where is she, excitedly ask dashie?

“Ha ha fooled you i can't believe you fell for that". Said Night writer rolling on the floor with laughter.

“ That was not cool I will get you back for that. So try any good pranks lately i heard that you and Rainboom throw some pies at the sheriff then you ran and he chase after you ask Rainbow Dash?

“Ya that was hilarious man was he mad, but then when apple fritter found out, man we Were in trouble, so how have you been did yoy do anything exciting. Also, I am curious of what happened while I was gone ask Night Writer?

“Well twilight is now a princess, but you probably heard of that, and she had to go through a mirror to another dimension to get her crown back but other than that it been pritty boring around here.

“ well we hqve to change that now dont we. hey rainboom are you going to say hi or anything”. We see rainboom in the corner on a bench sleeping.

“Ya and Apple Fritter said I would be the one up all night. That guy is out like a light I do not think a train can wake him.

“Oh I will get him up, Happily said pinkie". Pinkie went up to the bench and pulled out an air horn and blow it near rainboom. Then Rainboom jump up and flew as fast as he can to applejacks farm. While screaming.we can see Rainbow dash and night writer and vinyl on the floor laughing.

“Pinke what was that for you scared him half to death and were did you get a airhorn from ask Twilight.

Oh I allways carey one just incase I need it said pinkie smiling

Ookk and will you three stop laughing it's not funny twilight said glaring at them.

“Ya it hilarious, man I have not seen him fly that fast since we throw some apple at his sister exclaim Night Writer on the floor.

“Wait you throw apples at my cousin, Why that is wasteful how could y'all do that, that is profit. Said Applejack glaring at Night Writer.

“Lighting up Applejack, it was a joke, and beside they were rotten, Man it was funny watching apple fritter chase us with rotten apples all over her coat.

“You throw apples at the one who beg her parent to take you in after you had that fight with your father, and laugh at her. Why you ungrateful whelp you should be ashamed of yourself.

“Night Writer went and punch rarity in the face knocking her on her plot. "Listen here you bucking drama queen I do not want to hear you ever mentioning that good for nothing alcoholic around me or my sister you got that, and another thing if you ever say I am ungrateful again I will make sure that you mane stays red. I know that I owe apple fritter my life for that. So for you to say that I'm ungrateful is down right insulting you bucking bitch. Now if you excuse me, I have to drop my thing off at my sister. I will see you after that applejack said Night writer very angry”. After that episode, he started to head toward his sisters house.

Vinyl help rarity off the floor, "Look I would not mention our dad around him he is still very sore about that subject. I will tell him that he should apologize to you rarity but you should do the same anyway see you girls later”. Vinyl and Octavia stared after Night Writer.

“What is his problem, hitting me like that now I have to get the dirt out of my mane Rarity complain.

“Well you did go and insult him, well i have to go and figure a way to get my payback on him See you girls later said Rainbow Dash.

“Of all the thing, he could do he did not have to go and punch you. I will have a stern talking with him later and Rarity I think Vinyl right you should apologize, anyways I have to get to the farm”Said Applejack Shaking her head and then started to trot towards the farm.

“Well I have to go finishes there welcome back to Ponyville party see you grils later”. Sad pinkie excitingly, she then started to hop toward sugarcube corner.

“Well darlings I have to go get this mud off my mane, I will see you tonight said Rarity. Rarity then started to go to the carousel boutique with spike floating close behind.

I will help Rarity”, dreamily said spike. Than twilight grab spike with her magic. Which lead to the dragon pouting.

“Come here lover boy we need to finish some chores at the library. Said Twilight lifting Spike with her magic.

"But I thought I was done with them.

“Man i cant believe rarity had to bring that up. Who do she think she is saying a thing like that, now I am going to remember him.

“Hey bro wait up, whats the rush said Vinyl to Night Writer.

“Nothing and do not you dare say I need to apologise because I'm not Nigt Writer angerly replied.

“Look you need to, what you did was uncalled for bro vinyl said to Night Writer.

“I know, but she the one who started it Night Writer replied.

“Yes and you are the one who punch her in the face said Vinyl scolding Night Writer.

“Look I don't want to talk about this right now so drop it Night Writer angerly exclaim.

“Well to bad we are until you apologise said vinyl not bugging off the subject.

“Fine I will apologise now can we stop talking about it Night Writer said giving up.

“Yes, so how is appaloosa last time I check you said there was a big harvest?

“Good, and yes we had a great harvest this year i just hope Braeburn and apple fritter can handle it Apple Fritter says hi by the way said Night Writer.

“Oh cool, so was it true you throw pies at the sheriff ask Vinyl?

“Yes it is that was a fun time, I wish you were there I have really miss you Night Writer said to his sister.

“All did the big stallion miss his little sis, Vinyl said teasing me.

“Ya I did now cut that out you know I don't like when you talk like that Night Writer said glaring at her.

“All now he's getting mad you know you look so cute replied Vinyl.

“What, a stallion can't say he misses his sister. Oh and where's octavia I thought she would be right behind you ask Night Writer?

“She decided to get some shopping done, and can't a mare pick on her older bro replied Vinyl.

“Fine just don't do it too much, also how much father to your house i kinda forgot where it was ask Night Writer.

“Not far its right near the library, so you excited about the concert I'm having tomorrow night it going to be great excidantly exclaims Vinyl.

“I'm sorry sis, but I promise apple fritter that I would not go to any concerts said Night Writer with a mesjveuss smile.

“So you are going to get rainboom and sneak him out of his room, and then go and say he staed at my place ask Vinyl?

“Ya pretty much, but I'm going to get rainboom to stay over at your place, so we don't have to sneak out its foolproof said Night Writer smiling at how smart he thought his plan was.

“Well you will find some way to mess it up knowing you said Night Writer sister rolling her eyes at the comment her brother just made.

“Well we're here” Vinyl went and pulled the house key out and unlock the door, and they both went inside. Once inside you could see a living room with a couch and a couple of chairs and behind the couch you could see a staircase leading upstairs. To the right of the living room you can see a hallway with three doors one on the left and two on the right, at the end of the hallway you could see the kitchen and the dining room with a table and 4 chairs.

“So let see if I remember the doors on the right are the bathroom and a closet and the one on the left leads downstairs to the studio I ask her?

“Wow your not as dumb as I thought.so Why don't we go upstairs and have some fun jokily ask vinyl?

“Quit joking around vinyl I have to go to applejacks, so I'm going to grab my stuff and put it up stars.

“All, but I have not seen you in forever can't we have some fun first like we use to said vinyl teasing me?

“No, I have to get going so i am going to drop off my bags and go to Apple Jacks farm”. Night writer went up stairs and drop his stuff off. Upstairs you could see 4 doors spread 3 yards apart two on the left and two on the right. Night writer head to the second door on the right and walk into vinyl room. On the right side of the room, you could see two beds, in the middle you could that leads to a closet, and on the left side of the room you see some equipment and a door leading to the bathroom. he went towards the bed next to the window. As soon as he put his stuff down Vinyl walk through the door.

So claiming the window I see, you did always like looking at the stars at night, so what are you going to do now punch Twilight in the face said vinyl teasing me.

"No, I think I will do that tomorrow, but I have to see Applejack she might need my help, so I will see you later". Night Writer went over to give his little sister and gave her a hug, and she return it then gave him a noogie afterwards. Love you little sis.

"Love you too now stop being mushy and get to Applejacks farm said Vinyl chuckling.

We skip to Applejacks farm why because I can do that so there, beside who want to read about a walk through ponyville. So night writer was approaching the barn, but before he got there he saw a flash and a loud boom which made him jump 4 feet in the air.

"Ha I got you good said Rainbow Dash laughing her ass off.

" What the Hell Dash why don't you give me a heart attack. Said Night Writer holding a hoof to his heart.

"Hey that what you get for earlier said Rainbow Dash laughing.

"True and that was a good one anyway have you seen applejack, Night Writer ask Rainbow Dash.

"I'm over here sugarcube said Applejack Applejack in a vrey angry voice. Night Writer turn around and could see applejack right behind him, and she did not look to happy.

"Um I have to go do something, I will see you to tonight, said Rainbow Dash." Rainbow Dash started to fly towards her house.

"Um hey applejack watch you doing ask night Writer?

"Don't watch you doing me mister you need to learn some manners said Applejack glaring at Night Writer.

"She stared it, she did not have the right to say what she did said Night Writer.

"Ah didn't say she did, but you did not have the right to punch here in the face. You will do extra work tomorrow, and I will tell your sister, man she was right you cause trouble like there's nothing to it said Applejack.

"Sorry I just don't like to hear about him its a very sore subject said Night Writer sadly.

"I know that sugarcube, but that doesn't give you the right to punch ponies in the face it not how we apples react.

"According to your uncle and aunt I'm not an apple sadly said Night Writer.

"Of course, you're an apple you been helping us since you were a colt. Don't mind my uncle and aunt there just stubborn and mad replied Applejack.

"So it runs in the family, miss I can do this by myself and not ask for help even after causing my friends trouble.

"Look you do not crisis your elders you just agree with them.

"Only by a year and I wont be me if I did just listen to you.

"I guess you wouldn't now come in and say hi to your cousins and grandmother.you Know Apple Bloom has been dieting to see you.

"Ok and Applejack thanks i really needed to hear that, and you're right I will apologise to Rarity.

"Good to here so lets get going but first". Applejack went over and pick up a rotten apple and throw it at night writer it hit him in the face. Ho you are going to pay for that, Night writer started to chase apple jack, but AppleJack was just a bit faster than him and beat him to the house.

"Ah win ha ya might work at the farm all day, but you will never beat me.

"Oh we will see about that, tomorrow after work we are going to race. Me you and ainbow dash.

"Your on, but we have to go in and eat, there waiting for us."

Applejack and Night writer went in the house and over to the dining room. There they saw Applebloom, rainboom, big mac and granny smith.once they were in the room apple bloom ran up to Night Writer and gave him a hug he had to knee to give her a proper hug

"Hey Appleboom hows my favorite filly doing Sad Night writer.

"im good Night Writer, me and the other crusaders have been trying really hard to earn our cutie marks excitedly said Applebloom.

"That good to hear don't worry you get it in time it took me longer then your sis to get mine But we need to go and sit down i been holding off the meal for awhile now".Applebloom had rushed back to her seat, and we could hear a chuckle from applejack, then she took her seat next to Granny Smith and big mac while Night writer sat next rainboom and Apple Bloom.

"So been doing good big mac I have not seen you since the reunion applejack planned.

"Eyep

"Been working hard

"Eyep

"Good to hear, so Granny Smith how have you been, and I have to say the food looks really good.

"Thanks sunny I been doing good how is your sister doing.

"Oh good she got a big harvest this season i hope she can handle it without me and Rainboom, I will write to her tonight and tell her you said hi.

"That's good to hear so are you going to go see one of those contents your sister play.

"No Granny Smith we promise Applefritter we wont said Rainboom.

"Good I won't have my grandsons going to those parties, anyways lets dig in before the food gets cold.

They all dig in and ate afterwards they all went to the living room to sit down. the apple family's living room was pretty big, it had two couches and a few recliners in it, and it also had granny smiths rocking chair. Granny Smith was sleeping in her chair while apple bloom was sitting next to her sister, and rainboom and night writer was in a recliner.

"So were big mac I have not seen him since dinner.

"He went to his room to go to bed

"What at six o'clock in the afternoon. Man he must be an early riser. Anyway so what time is pinkes party.

"Seven but how do you now there is a party tonight.

"Because I know pinke so anyways, I have to get going i will see you girls tonight, and you to rainboom. I have to go to the carousel boutique and apologise to rarity. Night writer got up and let but not before apple bloom ran over to get a hug. After that night writer left the farm to go to the carousel boutique. But before he got there he went to bonbons candy store for some bon bons for rarity.after Talking to bon bon for awhile, he left for the carousel boutique once he got there he knock on the door and heard someone say come in he went in and saw rarity making a dress.

“Hey rarity um i need to take to you about something.

“Yes, what is it ask rarity?

“Well I want to apologise for earlier what I did is no way to act. So I'm sorry and I'm sorry for dyeing your main red. Also, I know my sister wanted for you to apologise, but there is no reason for you to. I should have known that you did not mean it. Oh and I also got you these bon bons.

“Thank you darling and I should still apologise for my actions i should not have said that to a dear friend.

“You see me as a dear friend. I thought you hated me ask Night Writer serprise at what rarity said.

“How could you say a thing like that i never hated you.how could i your were the one who got my mane back to normal. Oh and if you need someone to talk to, me and the girls are here for you.

“Thanks rarity you were always so generous to me said Night Writer smiling.

“Well you were not getting any from that ghastly father of yours said rarity also smiling.

“I will agree with that by the way how can you multitask so much at your age Night Writer said teasing rarity.

“How rude I will have you know I am only 5 years older than you said rarity glaring at Night Writer.

“I know I'm just picking on you said Night Writer chuckling.

“Hump.

“So anyway we should get going to pinkes party we don't want to be late said Night Writer.

“How do you know about that it was suppose to be a surprise said rarity surprise.

“Because its pinke she will have a party anytime she can replied Night Writer.

“Well true, but I have to finish this dress, could you tell pinke that I am going to be late ask.

"Sure thing rarity, I will be going now i will see you tonight rarity replied Night Writer.

“See you tonight night writer and do stop by some time ok I miss my little ball of energy that i use to babysit for.

"Sure thing rarity and I miss getting lectured for not doing anything proper replied Night Writer. Night Rider turn around and left for the library where the party is most likely to be.

"Once he got to the library, he could see rainboom waiting outside.

"So you waiting for me if so thanks but I don't roll that way said Nightwriter testing Rainboom.

"Ha ha now lets get in there before pinke comes out here to get us.

"Ya so lets do this. Night writer opened the door to the library, and the light were off, but all of a sudden they turn on.

"SURPRISE

"Hey guys so were you guys surprise huh huh were you.

"Yes pinkie we were surprised you did a great job with this party oh and rarity said she will be a little late.

"Oh ok so did you and rarity make pinke ask?

"Yes we did pinkie Night Writer answered.

"Good because you were being a super meine. So did you do anything exciting or supper fun while you were gone?

"No, just been working at the farm and pulling pranks Night Writer answered.

"Oh goody so have you heard from your mom recently ask pinke?

"No pinkie and I really don't want to talk about them right now. So pinke I'm going to go say hi to twilight so I will see you later pinke, Night Writer walk away from pinky and went to fine twilight she found her at the table with the punch and food, pouring herself a drink. When she saw Night Writer she went towards him and smile.

"Hello Night Writer what have you been doing, not causing trouble i hope said twilight sternly looking at Night Writer.

"Hello princess twilight no I have not cause any trouble, not yet that is.

"What was that, said twilight glaring at Night Writer.

"Nothing so how have you been since I meet you after the reunion.

"Good I been meaning to ask you about something, but you were in a rush somewhere. It seem that you knew all my friend pretty well.

"Well that a long story that you don't want to here.

"No, I do, and we got some time do you want some punch, said twilight hold two cups of punch with her magic. Night Writer took the cup in his magic, which was a dark blue.

"Thanks, somewhere to begin I guess I will start from the beginning. So I was born in manehatten and live there for a few year, I think until my sister was four. Then we move to ponyville for a while, and that where I met your friends i only went to school with applejack. Well I meet fluttershy when she first move from cloudsdale, and I meet rainbow one day at her house one evening when we were outside, and I meet rarity because she use to babysit for my mom when she and rarity moment out together. I meet pinkie pie when she first moved to ponyville, even thought we were 5 years apart we became friends fast, but pinke became friends with everyone pretty fast.

"But when did you meet rainboom and apple fritter and become an apple, ask twilight?" Behind night writer was the rest of the mane six and rainboom, night writer was so busy with his story that he did not notice them.

"Well that is a very personal story that I don't like talking about.

"All come on Night writer you can tell them I mean me, you and our family are the only one who now about it.

"Ya for a good reason but if you want to hear it then fine I will tell you. I meet rainboom at recess one day. He was getting pick on by some other student because he did not get his cutie mark yet. So I start defending him and scared off the bullies, and I introduce myself, and he after a while introduce himself. After that episode, me and him just started to hang out a lot in and out of school. After a year of being friends, our dads both move to appaloosa, shortly after that I had a huge fight with my dad one night that end with him cutting my arm with a knife and me bucking him in the

Face and knocking him out.

After that I ran to the only place, I could think of, and that was rainboom house. Once there i explain everything to rainboom parent, but they did not believe me. it took basically rainboom and apple fritter to convince them let me stay. So we called the sheriff and he arrested him for attempted murder and assault on a minor. Let just say that he is still in jail. After that rainboom and I went back to ponyville for the apple family reunion, and that were rainboom meet my sister and got his cutie mark he went home tell them them that he got his cutie mark and said he wanted to do something in music and not work on the farm his parents were not happy, and they almost throw me out of the house because I am the one who introduce them.

So after that rainboom parents went on a business trip together and they never return from it. So apple fritter took charge over the family farm with Braeburn help, and she also decide to adopt me as her little brother. Then a few years later were in the present.

"Wait so you dad cut you when you were young, ask twilight?

Yep I was eleven when he did it and can we not talk about it i want to forget about it.

"So is he in jail at appaloosa.

"No, he is in canterlot jail his crime was to sever to stay in appaloosa.

"What about your mom why did she not stop him ask twilight?

"I ask the same question all the time. My mom did not give to shits about me she would either watchhim beat me half to death, or laugh while he called me a piece of shit that would never do anything successful sadly replied Night Writer.

"That horrible how can either of them treat you like that ask fluttershy.

"My dad is an alcoholic and I don't know why my mom did what she did. Now if you excuse me I have to get some sleep, I will talk to you girls tomorrow, and I will see you rainboom tomorrow morning said Night Writer crying a little." Then he ran towards his sisters house. When he got there, he could see that vinyl and octavia were on the couch.

"All did someone call you names at the party you need me to take care of it.

"Not now vinyl I need to get to bed said night writer running up the stairs to his room.

"I will see you tomorrow octi I have to see what up with my bro.

"Don't call me octi you know I hate that nickname." Vinyl Ignore octavia and went to her room once in there he could see her brother was lying there clearly upset.

"Ok tell me what wrong or do i have to make you.

"I don't want to talk about it.

"Well I do so start talking.

"Twilight and the others wanted to hear why I ran away.

"Oh that story, you know I never did find out what actually happen, what did dad do, all mom told

"Me was dad is in jail, and you were gone and not coming back?

"He cut me with a knife that what he did

"Wait dad cut you with a knife why

"Because I told him to shut his drunk mouth.now Please vinyl I have to get up early tomorrow.

"Fine, but we are talking about this tomorrow. You need someone to hold you tease vinyl.

"No, I think I'm fine goodnight vinyl.

"Goodnight bro but don't you have to write to Applefritter ask vinyl?

"Oh shit I totally forgot replied Night Writer." Night Writer got up and reach in his saddle bag for some parchment and quill.

"Dear Applefritter

"Our first day In ponyville was very exciting. We got to see our old friends and pinkie pie though us a party of course. But then twilight ask about my dad. I didn't tell them the whole story I was to afraid they would hate me for it. But it brought up something I never really thank you for convince ing you parents to let me stay with you. Anyway I have to get some rest, so I just wanted to say thank you for saving my life big sister.

"Your little brother.

"Night writer."

Night Writer then sent the letter by teleporting it to apple fritter and went to bed.

Night writers dream.

"Mom dad I'm home, said a colt night writer.

"Where have you been twerp, said night writer dad.

"I stay after school to talk with miss chrlee.

"Well i guess that make everything better and that excuses you from not being here when i tell you now turn around.

"But I was not that late and I had to stay late miss cheerily said so.

"I said turn around you little piece of shit."

Night writer turn around, and his dad approach him and buck him in the back.

"Look you pathetic piece of a pony you come home on time I don't care if you teacher said you have to.

"But dad I was-

"No, but you said night writers dad kicking him in the gut. What is this one of your pathetic story?

"But dad miss cheerilee said it was very good.

"Look here anything you write is pathetic you know why. Because you are a piece of shit that will never amount to anything,. Said night writers dad tearing up the pieces of paper and throw them at his son.

"Now get out of my sight." Night writer got off the ground and went to his room. But before he got there everything went to black.

"So night writer dreaming about you father.

"What do you want princess luna? Said Night Writer angry.

"You know it my job to wash over my subjects dreams replied luna.

"Well I don't want to talk about this one so you can go back to your castle angerly replied Night Writer .

"You know I can't do that, you know you will have these dreams to you tell the truth to your friends said Luna.

Well they know my dad is an abusive alcoholic said Night Writer.

"That not what im talking about and you know it said Luna glaring at Night Writer

"What that my dad tried to kill me almost every day and almost succeed many times exclaimed Night Writer.

"Well you tell me is that why you hate your father ask Luna.

"Ya wouldn't you if you father tried to kill you replied Night Writer.

"You are missing the point Night Writer said Luna frustrated at Night Writer.

"And what is the point princess Luna ask Night Writer?

" We both know that you know what i'm talking about, but if I were you i would talk with you sister you might learn something from her said Luna.

" Ok Luna I will and thank for watching out for me all these years said Night Writer.

"You're welcome but you should remember your dad, and I were friends for a long time said Luna smiling at the thought of Night Writers dad.

"I know goodnight Luna.

"Goodnight Night Writer and remember you need to tell them the truth about your dad or you will keep remembering the bad times

Author's Note:

Yay it finally finish. I'm really sorry for the three month wait but between working on a project with a friend and life I had to take time away from writing this. So I hope you enjoy and the next chapter should not take as long. in hope you enjoy it.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment