• Published 24th Nov 2013
  • 724 Views, 8 Comments

Apple Blossoms: A Blooming Prequel - StarRibbon



The Cutie Mark Crusaders still haven't received there marks which is troublesome as they embark on a new journey together:Teenage Hood. Everything they once thought are switched as love blossoms. Can they band together and survive the school ye

  • ...
3
 8
 724

I'm Sorry , I'm Sorry.

"Your so sweet, you know that?" A sweet melody flooded her ears, a small smile tugged at the end of her lips. Mama was always one to show her love, something a pony most definitely show. She felt her mother greet her by rubbing against her, her hoof sliding in at first chance before it was removed."Have you been good, my dear?" Her eyes widen at the implication.

"Y-Yes, Mama, Yes I have." Her Mama never believed her in most circumstances. She paused for a moment before kissing her stomach with love. She inched forward before pulling back. "I really have been Mama."

"Good, you deserve a treat for your behavior." Mama said, leaving immediately after seeing her. She turned to see where she left to. She couldn't see where after her mother shushed her and made her stay in her place. She said one last thing before she disappeared down from the home. "You'll be watched by Sleek Finish for good behavior. I'll reward you soon after. Mama's going to be judging something as of recently. Some art show. Be good for Sleek, show your love the best way possibly. Mama loves you." She winced. She didn't like Sleek, she preferred Aunt Octavia. Octi was her favorite, choosing not to show her love right, something she didn't...quite understand she liked. However, she wasn't available.

"S-Sleek?" She murmured to herself before feeling something slam into her-her body colliding down deeper in the bed. She tried locating her balance. Sleek Finish brushed her mane as she stared up. The scene was perfect for him-she was gorgeous, albeit, too young. Much too young to show off, but she had her uses. She radiated to him, those innocent eyes staring at him were a whole other benefit he quite happened to enjoy. She still gave him a frown and a look of fear, but she still was beautiful. "I..didn't think you'd come so early.."

"Only for you, Scatty. Didn't our love show that?" She only recalled the whipping and the beating. Mommy didn't tell her what level of love that was, but she preferred not to figure. It was probably a high end love that she didn't understand. She didn't want that love, so she figured he was nasty. "Aw, come on, don't be like that."

"Sleek-" He cut her off with a passion filled kiss, instead of letting her speak. Her emotions were high. She didn't like his rough kisses that made her feel like she was violated in some way. She managed to see from under him. He pulsed, she knew what was coming. He ended the kiss shortly after.

"Come on, Scatty." She touched there, she touched there where he wanted her to. It was experience best left forgotten. Liquid fell on her before she felt that pulsing in her. Her tummy muscles expanded as he kissed her tummy with affection. She didn't work for him, she wouldn't. He was waiting her her hips to buckle, expanding from joy. She didn't have that pleasure.

"Come on, go further!" Sleek's voice pleaded as he moaned, pushing forward, his gunk releasing into the victim more. Did her mother lie? She was surely being punished. She didn't know what she did wrong, but she must have done something. He clawed at her before kissing her with a passion that marked something close to what only one pony had done before-something she was very uncomfortable with since she wasn't at that level. "Aw, you can sustain much further than that, can't you? You've done so before." He nipped at her a moment.

"G-Get o-off me, i-it h-h-h-hurts!" She cried out, she couldn't move him off. With her vision blocked off by her long, purple mane that draped over eye and her tears that fell in trails along with his body, she wasn't seeing anything over his head . I-I can-can't--" She screamed and clawed the bed completely. Her body shaking and trembling from under him. The rippling pain as her hips buckled and let him have what he wanted was not what she intended. He pulled out and she felt the slithering of a tongue against her. She squealed from surprise before attempting to buck him off.

"Don't you dare," He kisses her neck and nuzzling her as he pulls out. "Come on, try harder. I'm not even close to being done." She gave a weak giggle of desperation before she pushed off, her legs strong from adrenaline that pumped through her veins. Quickly from a rush, she bucked him off, rushing away as a wetness dripped down down her back leg. She was bleeding and wet, something not good on either fence.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" She screamed, pushing herself away from the mansion, her body not slick from even the blood wounds and the gashes she has sustained. Sleek Finish was always a rough pony. He grabbed her my the waist and forced her down, uneasy by her actions. He gave her a mischievous smile before he tried once more to settle her.

"My my, do you want me to tell Auntie that your love wasn't strong enough?" She shivered as she stared. That was a horrible possibility that was bound to happen. Mama wouldn't like her disobedience. Why was this anything different?

"D-Don't tell Mama.." She pleaded as she backed away. "I don't want Mama to hear that." Sleek shook his head, his smirk widening as she spoke.

"Isn't that what you wanted? You totally ignored that I love you. Cousins are supposed to do that, aren't they?" Sleek was lying, but she didn't see that. Her ears lowered for a second before she raced away, her wings beating against her sides. The fear of the whip was too strong to match Mama's punishment machine. Besides, which would she believe? Sleek or her? A trail of blood continued to follow her as she flew, her body propelling upwards after these beats. Her body was in such a rush that no matter what happened, she didn't have a care. She was flying anywhere and everywhere. Somewhere away from the Manehatten home, anywhere from it. The fierce cold was biting her, tearing her limbs. She still tried staying high, far enough from the unicorn's magic before she landed on a cloud.

"Please don't find me..."She looked down from that cloud and her eyes turned to pinpricks. "Oh sweet Celestia-Too high! Too high!" She hid on that cloud, trembling in all sense of the word. She was but a tiny tiny filly-flight was never easy, and with an acquired fear of falling, she wasn't sure if she can get off.

She looked down from that cloud and her eyes turned to pinpricks. "Oh sweet Celestia-Too high! Too high!" She hid on that cloud, trembling in all sense of the word. She was but a tiny tiny filly-flight was never easy, and with an acquired fear of falling, she wasn't sure if she can get off. She examined her area-there wasn't much, only a small shops on the other clouds, but never anything on her cloud. Was this a rest stop? She didn't pause to find out the answer before she was whisked off from the cloud. She never screamed so hard in her life, a scream so loud that it could pierce windows. Landing in a cart full of nothing but hay heading to somewhere was just luck on steroids, something that happened once in a life time. She was glad this was that time. She buried herself within the hay, realizing a bulk stallion looked over from curiosity.

"What was that?" She heard the stallion question before shrugging it off as he walked away. Where was this? Her smell was gone, that was a plus. There's no blood either, a bonus! The rocks of the cart drowned out the surroundings, her eyes started to close before she realized-her sleep was coming fast.
-----

Why does fear and drowsiness always make you do the most stupid of things?

Scatenata made sure to reprimand herself for this. Why did she run away from her Mama? She was bound to find her somehow and she'll get her for sure! She dropped her ears before pacing around the strange, foreign town. She never seen a place so small or so..homey before. There goes a strange pink mare bouncing like a bunny, Scatenata took interest in her, but didn't approach.

I wouldn't dream of approaching her.. She tilted her head before 'casually' walking away while still focused on her.She's something...I wish I could do that too. Scatenata gave a short, tiny whine. Other than an outburst or two, she generally was a muted figure. Better left to her own devices-anything too loud was bothersome. Mama liked calling her 'Dolcieve". While she didn't quite get what that meant, it had to be something with quiet. She couldn't help that she grew jealous, a filly can dream big dreams, can't she?

"--and he was totally like--" She backed away past some brush. Hiding wasn't needed; being ignored was easy when you don't talk very frequently. She laid there taking the town in. Nothing stranger than this town, she believed. She sniffed the ground before sauntering off.

Maybe I can find something.. She frowned. After some investigation, she doesn't find much. Dread and worry piled on and she lacked a place to go. Mama wouldn't love her after this, she'll be punished severely. That's when she was going to end it. Maybe she can find a way back to Manehatten? Then his face popped up onto her features, Sleek Finish wasn't going to allow her to act this way again, he'll hurt her double and they might not find her body when he's done. I'm no hungry.... Food wasn't important! Stay focused Scatenata! She sniffed the air once. It was already turning night, Celestia's moon wasn't quite up high yet, she has to find somewhere before it sets.

"Why can things go right?" She cursed as she stumbled, pushing forward as she continued to drudge on.

That's when things went haywire. Her world of what love meant started to crumble. All due to one pony she met that day that saved her during the cold night.

"Come on, don't do that." A filly her age frowned. Scatenata didn't back away from her as blue eyes seemed to scan her up and down. "Are you okay?" Scatenata squeaked at her as she offered a hoof.

"I'm...okay.." She whimpered softly, taking the hoof. "I..really...am okay." The pink filly didn't seem to care about any excuse she had. She took her into her care in her little hut she had for herself. She allowed her to eat, she hadn't done so for hours.That's when she found her heart beating hard and her cheeks lighting up in something she didn't understand.

Apolgies, I can't help but wonder if it's such a good idea,

That filly right there; such a stranger, I never really talked to her.

She felt so very sorry for my fragile, little body,

And took my hand and held it tight.

Scatenata didn't understand at all, her blush was great across her face. She would try her hardest to forget about that strange feeling that wasn't registering. Even in that hut that had sounds of timberwolves coming forward, she experienced something that she never had before as that pink filly helped her of her wounds as she had such a sad look written in her features. Pity.

"You told me you were fine, but I know you weren't,"She said softly, pulling her to the bed in the corner. It was a makeshift bed. She didn't want to back off, but at the same time, remembering that small area worried her. "Come on, lets get to bed. With those injuries you need to sleep." With that, she laid there, looking towards her with worry.

"What's...your name..?" She was reluctant to ask. The filly tapped her chin.

"Didn't tell ya have I?" She frowned at herself. "Shoot, I probably should have. With what you suffered through (Scatenata widened her eyes at her phrasing) I should probably tell you."

"...M-My name's Scatenata.." She said quietly, making the pink pony skeptical.

"Scatenata's much different of a name than I would expect you to have. Your so quiet." She chuckled. "Diamond Tiara, nice to meet you." That's when the pain started. This foreign feeling was conflicting itself with something that she started to feel sour and dull. She snuggled closely with that filly, and she stayed like that. With dreams coming, she was truly happy.

Then again, when something comes up, its bound to fall down.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry,

I must be acting like a bad, rebel child.

Forgive me please, forgive me please,

I'm just a little, pitiful being.

I'm sorry, say goodbye,

What a naughty girl who must flee from Mama's grasp.

I'm sorry, forgive me please,

I've fallen for someone other than the Mama that I was in love with.

Ahh lalaa~

Apologies, I can't help but wonder if it's still a good idea,

I can't help but feel you really despise my body and it huuurts.

I feel that I will never repair the damage that's been done,

I might as well be locked up in a cage.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry,

I must be acting like such a selfish child.

Forgive me please, forgive me please,

It's just I'm scared to be alone.

I'm sorry, say goodbye,

What a frightened girl who flees back to Mama.

I'm sorry, forgive me please,

I've found that I can't fall in love with any one other than my mean Mama.

As I returned, Mama was surrounded by many faces,

They said to me, "we've been expecting you from the very start."

I hear grumbling, they just want to eat my beaten body up,

I could see it in their hungry eyes.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry,

I must be acting like a bad, rebel child.

Forgive me please, forgive me please,

I'm just a little, pitiful being.

I'm sorry; I'm yummy?

That's because I'd had my heart warmed from that soul.

I'm sorry, I'll take the pain,

Even if it kills me, you can eat.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry,

I must be acting like such a selfish child.

Forgive me please, forgive me please,

It's just I'm scared to be alone.

I'm sorry, I feel it,

But I'll embrace the pain if it's all for you.

I am so glad, say goodbye,

Everyone that ran my life, please feel free to consume all but Mama's heart.

Author's Note:

Weird little thing going on here, ain't it?

Diamond Tiara: She's not pictured as having a family here. She was an orphan before she went to grade school and met Silver Spoon. She's named herself that because Diamond's are rough and take the heat. She's "the queen" of her hut. Even so, she offers a hoof.

Diamond Tiara was one pony that made her reconsider what love was.

Dolcieve is a name I created from the words "Dolce" and "Lieve". Both meaning quiet, soft, gentle, etc.

This chapter was easy being that I had already written it, but I found a song that actually matched this whole feel. The problem being that the song was...gross and I don't feel like showing the whole song. Its from the song "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," a vocaloid song. Just..never look the lyrics up. The song was great sounding. The meaning was gross. Basically....think of this whole Scootaloo, Pick Pocket and Pirouette situation in a detailed song and gross symbolism.Do not look it up.