• Published 23rd Nov 2013
  • 1,286 Views, 3 Comments

Garden Of Evil - Will Atkinson



An old friend of celestia comes back to seek revenge

  • ...
4
 3
 1,286

Garden Of Evil

Garden Of Evil

By Will Atkinson


"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Celestia woke up with a start and breathing heavily this was the second month she had this dream. It started two days after Twilight came back from the mirror and brought back her crown. Just then the door of her room opened and there stood Luna her sister and princess of the night.

"Celestia are you ok? What's wrong?" She asked.

Celestia looked at her younger sister and then she started to cry.

"Oh Luna I had the dream again."

"You mean the one about Forest Hoof?" Luna asked.

Celestia sighed.

"Yes sister."

Just then Twilight , Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Fluttershy came in the room along with Shining Armor and Flash Sentry.

"Princess are you alright? We heard you scream" Twilight said.

Celestia was about to say something until Luna interrupted.

"She's fine Twilight everything is ok."

But Celestia decided that it was time to tell them.

"Please Luna it's ok I think it's time to tell them what's wrong."

Luna sighed and then with a nod she let her sister speak.

"You see my little ponies I've been having nightmares about an old friend of mine named Forest Hoof."

"Forest Hoof? Who's that?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"Well Forest Hoof is a forest pony who lives in the darkest and most deepest part of the Everfree forest and he is also the creator of the forest as well."

As soon as she said that all of the ponies looked at Celestia wide eyed.

"Is this true Celestia?" Asked Flash Sentry.

"Yes Flash it is." Sighed Celestia.

"We were good friends until that fateful day just two mouths after Luna's banishment to the moon."

"Please your majesty tell us about it." Said Shining Armor.

"Ok but what I'm about to tell you is not going to be a happy story."

Then Celestia closed her eyes and began her story.

Everfree forest two months after Luna's banishment to the moon.

Forest Hoof, his wife Rose Hoof, and I were fighting some Ursa Majors, Ursa Miners, and Lupus Majors in the Everfree forest when they were attacking there castle. It was a tough fight with his magic and his hooves Forest Hoof summoned vines to wrap around one of the Ursa Majors and though it across the forest while Rose Hoof used her magic to summon roses with knock out spores and fired at all of the Ursa Miners in no time the Ursa Miners where asleep. Everything was going well until an Lupus Major charged right behind Forest Hoof.

"FOREST HOOF LOOK OUT!!!!" Rose Hoof shouted as she ran towards the Lupus Major.

Forest Hoof heard his wife scream he turned around and saw the Lupus Major coming at him with it's claws ready to strike at him. Forest Hoof then shut his eyes ready to die until he heard a loud scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

As Forest Hoof opened his eyes he saw Rose Hoof laying on the ground bleeding the Lupus Major had sliced her open pretty badly with blood gushing out everywhere."

"Th....that's horrible." Said Rarity.

"Yes but it gets worse." Celestia said as she continued with her story.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO ROSE HOOF!!!!" Forest Hoof screamed and rushed over to his wife.

As I watched Forest Hoof cradled Rose Hoof in his hooves crying and pleading with her not to die and then he looked up at me and said.

"Celestia please help her, please." He begged.

"I'm sorry Forest but she's too badly injured for me to do anything." I said with tears running down my cheek.

He was just about to say something to me when he felt a hoof on his head, he looked down and there was Rose Hoof smiling up at him.

"F....Forest d....don't f....forget a....about me a....alright." She said coughing up blood.

Forest Hoof hold his wife's hoof tighter and tighter.

"Please my love don't go y....your g....going t....to be a....alright." Said Forest.

Rose Hoof looked in her lovers eyes and smiled placing a hoof on his tear shocked cheek.

"I....I love you F....Forest." And with that Rose Hoof was gone.

"Oh my poor Forest Hoof." Said Fluttershy.

"Yes and here is when the story gets even more darker and the end of the stallion that was once my friend." Said Celestia as she continued with the last part of her story.

Forest just stared at Rose Hoof's body and then suddenly I saw the Lupus Major started to charge at Forest Hoof again. But before it could dig it's still bloody claws into him vines grabbed the Lupus Major and then Forest took his hooves together and as he pulled them away the vines tore the Lupus Major into pieces then he turned and looked at me but instead of his pure blue eyes staring at me he was staring at me with red eyes, the eyes of pure evil.

"You, you are the cause of all of this Celestia." He bellowed at me.

"If you would've used your magic she would still be alive."

"I'm, I'm sorr...." I tried to say but he interrupted me.

"SAVE IT!!" He shouted.

Just then his horn glowed and some more vines came up and wrapped around me and droved me closer to him until I was eye to eye with him.

"Hear this Celestia one day I will return and I will take somepony who is dearest to your heart and then will see how you handle being alone." He said to me with an evil smile on his face and then he vanished in a cloud of green smoke.

After she finished her story she knelt down and cried.

"Oh sister don't worry everything will be ok." Luna said converting her sister.

Then Shining Armor stepped forward.

"Princes Luna I'll set up guards all around the palace just in case he tries something."

Luna agreed and the Shining and Flash went to tell the guards just then Twilight and the others walked up to Luna and Celestia.

"Luna what do you want us to do?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

Luna looked at her friends and said.

"Nothing just go back to your rooms and we'll call you six if we need you."

"Ok Luna we will." Said Pinkie Pie.

And with that they left leaving Luna and Celestia alone, then Luna looked at her sister who was still crying.

"You ok sister?" Luna asked.

"Yes sister I'll be alright you can go back to your room now."

Luna nodded and then left the room leaving Celestia alone in her room. Meanwhile in the darkest place in the Everfree forest in his crystal ball Forest Hoof was watching Celestia, her friends, and her sister.

"Well, well, well Celestia those dreams troubling you?" He smiled evilly.

"Well when I come back those dreams will be the least of your worries. Now to find out who I want to take from you just like you took my Rose away from me."

Then he saw Twilight in his crystal ball and smiled.

"Aw yes the new princess of Equestria and your most faithful student she will be perfect pony to take away from you Celestia HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Later that night Celestia just could not get back to sleep she kept thinking about Forest Hoof and his promise of taking somepony who was dear to her heart away from her. After a long time of thinking she decided to walk around the palace for awhile until she could get back to sleep.

("Hm I wonder if Twilight is still awake.") She thought to herself as she headed for Twilight's chambers.

Twilight was still awake for she was worried about Celestia her mentor, her friend, and the one she thought of as a second mother just then she heard a knock on her door.

"Yes come in." She said.

As the door opened she saw her mentor standing there smiling at her.

"Oh hi princess." Said Twilight.

"Couldn't sleep?"

"No Twilight I couldn't. You?"

"No."

"Well anyway Twilight can I come in?" Celestia asked.

"But of course princess come in."

"Thank you."

Just as soon as Celestia stepped into Twilight's chambers the place shook then suddenly vines sprung out of the floor and wrapped around her and Twilight.

"Wha....what is this? Twilight asked with the look of fear in her eyes.

"Oh no he has come." Celestia said.

Just then a vine like cocoon rosed out of the ground and as it opened it revealed a pony with light green fur, his mane and tail was a dark green color, and his eyes were a pure red color Celestia gasped for she knew who it was.

"Forest Hoof."

Forest Hoof looked at Celestia and smiled that evil smile.

"I'm flattered you remember me princess."

"Yes you have hunted my dreams."

"Well you know me princess I strive to make an impression. Anyway you do know why I'm here don't you?"

"Yes I do so tell me Forest Hoof who are you taking away from me?" Celestia asked.

Forest Hoof laughed.

"Well I'm taking this beautiful Lavender alicorn here." He said stroking Twilight's mane with his hoof.

Celestia's eye went wide as he said that he was going to take Twilight away from her the same Twilight who she made her most faithful student, the one who she thought of as a friend, and as a daughter.

"No please Forest not her, please I'm beg you take me instead, just please don't take Twilight." She pleaded with him.

"No I told you I was going to make you suffer the loss of somepony you hold dear to your heart so I thought why not your most faithful student."

Just then he disappeared in a cloud of green smoke and the vines that were holding Twilight took her away to Forest Hoof's castle.

"CELESTIA PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Twilight screamed.

Celestia watched helplessly as Twilight was gone.

"TWILIGHT!!!!" Celestia screamed then the vines holding her disappeared then she collapsed on the floor and cried for the loss of her most faithful student and the pony she thought of as a daughter.

Just then Celestia heard the door burst open and there was Shining Armor, Flash Sentry, five of the main six and Luna.

"Sister what happen in here?" Luna asked.

"Yea we heard you and Twilight scream." Said Rarity.

The ponies looked around but found that Twilight was gone.

"Hey where is Twilight?" Asked Flash Sentry.

Celestia looked up at the eight ponies and said in a hurt voice.

"She's been kidnapped by Forest Hoof."

"WHAT?!" They all said together.

"But how did he get in Celestia? I had every guard surrounding the castle." Said Shining.

Celestia looked up at Shining Armor and said with tears still flowing freely from her eyes.

"He used his vines to come up under the floor and captured me and her and then after some conversation he left taking Twilight with him."

And then Celestia started to cry again.

"I've failed her, I've failed the pony I called my most faithful student, I've failed the pony I called my friend, but most importantly I've failed the pony I thought of as a daughter."

As she cried her sister and the others came up to her and hugged her.

"Oh sister will get her back." Said Luna.

Just then Celestia looked up at her sister with anger in her eyes.

"Yes we will."

Then she got up and said.

"Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Flash Sentry you are coming with me to bring back Twilight."

When she said this Shining and Luna looked at each other and then looked back at Celestia.

"Princess I think I should go too after all Twilight is my sister." Shining said.

"I know Shining but you need to be here because of the guards."

Then Celestia saw that Luna was about to speak but she spoke first.

"And you need to be here Luna to tell everypony of what's happened and to watch over everything just in case something happens while we are gone."

Luna nodded and left the room with Shining Armor right behind her, as they left Celestia turned back to the remaining ponies still in the room.

"Alright now it's almost time for me to raise the sun so when I raise the sun we'll go and save Twilight."

"Yeah let's do it." The Ponies shouted together.

Meanwhile as the sun was rising Twilight with the vines still wrapped around her was in Forest Hoof's castle then Forest reappeared and made the vines let go of Twilight. When he did Twilight fell to the ground and when Forest tried to help her up Twilight jerked her hoof away from Forest.

"LET GO OF ME!!" She shouted at him.

Forest Hoof huffed.

"I was trying to be courteous." He said.

"How? By stealing me away from my home in the middle of the night?"

"Well my methods maybe course but the results are stunning."

Then he raised his hoof and more vines come underneath Twilight and wrapped around her hooves, Twilight then gasped as the vines pulled her down on the ground.

"Wha....what is it that you want?" She asked Forest as she struggled to free herself from the vines."

"Well I'll tell you what I want, I want living beauty and you are that Twilight Sparkle."

Twilight struggled again.

"Your, your twisted." She side to Forest.

"I'm an artist my dear anyway you should be honored to be in my master piece. To join for only the most exquisite blossoms for they are delicate, robust, and wild just like you."

"Oh yeah well what kind of artist has no heart?"

That made Forest hoof mad and then he slapped Twilight across the face.

"Hey I use to have a heart until Celestia decided not to help my love Rose Hoof when she sacrificed herself to save me from that Lupus Major."

Then Forest looked away walked towards an empty vine right beside Twilight.

"Hmmmm that vine right beside you princess needs something ah I know lilacs yes thats what it needs."

Then when he turned back to Twilight he noticed that she had escaped her bounds.

"You can run Twilight but you can't hide." He said

The purple unicorn ran all around the castle trying to find away to escape but no matter where she went Forest Hoof's magical vines prevented her from going anywhere, until She was back where she started and there was Forest sitting down on his throne.

"Well welcome back princess."

Twilight gasped and tried to back away but then more of Forest Hoof's vines came up and wrapped around her back hooves and dragged her to a nearby tree and tied her up on it.

"LET ME GO NOW FOREST HOOF!!"

"Your in my house now my flower you wont get far."

Then Forest Hoof spread his arms and the veins let Twilight go.

"Oh yeah well see about that Forest Hoof."

Forest Hoof just shook his head.

"Oh princess your feebleness angers me and yet I feel so inspired by you."

With that he made his horn glow and a big tree came out of the ground as Twilight watched wide eyed the tree kept on growing until Forest ceased his magic and then he spread his arms and then leaves started to form on the tree.

"There we go but it's missing something. What do you think Twilight?"

But as he turn he saw Twilight claiming the vines trying to escape again.

"Oh no you don't Twilight Sparkle." He said using his magic to grab Twilight and brought her back down.

"How can you leave me? I'm not finished yet."

Meanwhile at the entrance to Forest Hoof's castle Celestia and the others were looking for a way to get in.

"Wow this place is humongous." Said Pinkie Pie.

"You aren't kidding surgarcube this is one big castle." Said Applejack.

Just then they heard Rainbow Dash cry out.

"Hey guys I found a secret entrance at the back of the castle."

"Good work Dash, come on everypony let's get Twilight out of here." Celestia said walking passed the ponies and toward the door, but when they got to the door vines came out of the ground and wrapped around Celestia and the main six.

"HEY LET GO OF US YOU FITHY VINES!!!!" Celestia shouted as she and the main six struggled to get free.

"Flash help us out here." Said Rainbow.

"Don't worry guys I'll get you down."

And with that he grabbed his sword and started cutting the vines. In no time at all Celestia and the others were free.

"Ah thanks Flash, now everypony let's go and save Twilight." Said Celestia.

"YEAH LET"S GO." They all said together.

As they were walking through the castle everywhere they looked they saw trees and vines all around.

"Oh, oh dear th......this place is sc....scary." Muttered Fluttershy.

Applejack looked at her friend.

"Now don't you worry about a thing surgarcube there is nothing to be scared about." She said.

"Yeah Fluttershy and if that forest pony does anything I'll give him a buck to the face that he won't soon forget." Said Rainbow Dash.

"Please my dear Rainbow Dash." Said Celestia.

"We are not here to pick a fight with Forest Hoof we are here to try to save him and Twilight."

After Celestia said that the ponies were shocked.

"Uh I hate to be rude princess." Said Rarity.

"But why would you want to help Forest?"

"Because he's my friend and I would do anything to bring him back from the evil that has a hold over him."

Fluttershy came up to the princess and tapped her leg.

"Don't worry princess everything will be ok." She said.

Celestia looked at the timid peguses and smiled.

"Thanks my dear Fluttershy." She said as they continued walking toward the thrown room.

Meanwhile back at Forest Hoof's thrown room Forest was thinking of something else to do to impress Twilight. Then he got an idea, so with the magic of his horn he raised his hooves and a big vine burst out of the ground and took the shape and form of a tree. Then after a few seconds of thinking he made his horn glow and flowers with a lavender color peddles grew on the branches, after that he put his head down and made his horn glow again and more lavender flowers grow around the tree and made a path and stopped at Twilight's hooves. When he was done the vine that was holding Twilight let her go on the lavender flowers.

"So princess what do you think of my new work?" He asked.

Twilight looked at the path of lavender flowers and up at the tree, her eyes sparkling in amazement.

"I think it's wonderful Forest."

"Yes it is even my love said my work was wonderful until that fateful day when Celestia failed to save her life."

Twilight tried to reason with Forest Hoof.

"Forest please don't blame Celestia for the death of Rose you should know...."

Suddenly vines wrapped around Twilight's neck and placed her against the palace wall.

"Don't you dare say Celestia is not to blame for Rose's death." Forest Hoof sneered at Twilight using his magic to tightened the vines grip around her neck.

"P...please F....Forest d....don't do t....this, please l....let me g....go." Twilight pleaded as she was struggling to breath.

Forest looked at the lavender unicorn his eyes turning redder and redder.

"Why should I let you go? I told Celestia that I was going to take away somepony who was dear to her heart and that's what I'm going to do."

Then he tightened his grip on Twilight's neck even tighter. When Twilight felt that she was about to pass out she saw Forest Hoof fly across the room and hit a wall ten feet away. As Forest Hoof opened his eyes he saw Celestia, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, ,Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Flash Sentry surrounding Twilight.

"Twilight, Twilight are you alright?" Asked Celestia.

The lavender unicorn held her neck and then she started to cough.

"Ye....yeah I....I'm a....alright."

"Thank goodness you're alright sugar." Said Applejack.

Then the ponies saw Forest Hoof starting to get back to his hooves.

"Uh oh get ready everypony it looks like Forest Hoof is coming too." Said Rainbow Dash.

"So you all came." Forest Hoof said as he started to move forward towards the ponies.

"Don't take another step you ruffian." Said Rarity as she and the others went between him and Twilight.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! You think you six can stop me."

Just then Celestia put Twilight down and faced Forest.

"This madness must stop Forest Hoof this isn't you."

"HA you should talk Celestia you were the one who made me this way when you wouldn't help Rose and she died because of it."

Celestia looked at the six ponies.

"Listen my little ponies I want you all to stay with Twilight ok?"

"But what are you going to do princess?" Asked Rainbow.

"I'm going to take care of Forest Hoof."

"What? But princess it's too dangerous I mean what if he kills you?" Asked Flash Sentry.

"If I get killed then I get killed." Said Celestia as she charged towards Forest Hoof.

"HA you think you can beat me Celestia well then let's see if you can." Said Forest Hoof as his horn started to glow.

"Oh no Celestia Look out behind you the vines." Said Fluttershy.

As soon as Celestia turned around the vines wrapped around her legs, her wings, and her neck and then Forest lifted her off the ground.

"PRINCESS!!!! Shouted Rarity.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I have you now Celestia and soon my revenge will be final and there is nothing that you precious ponies can do about it."

"St....Stop th....this F....Forest." Said a voice from behind the six ponies.

As the six ponies turned they could see Twilight struggling to her hooves and walked towards Forest Hoof.

"So you still want to oppose me young princess?" Asked Forest.

"P....please Forest Hoof you need to st....stop this." Twilight groaned with each step she took.

"Why, why should I stop?"

"Because what would Rose say if she saw you the way you are?"

By hearing Twilight's words about his wife and what she would think of him his eyes began to change again this time his eyes changed into his original pure blue color.

"I....I."

Just then tears started to form into the forest ponies eyes.

"Please understand Forest I know you have the right to be upset but it's not with the princess she wanted to help Rose but she knew that it was too late for her. And what that means Forest is that if she did try to use her magic on Rose it would've done no good."

After hearing Twilight's words Forest let go of Celestia's neck and then he slowly set her down on the ground.

"How, how could I be so blind?" He Asked as he knelt down and cried.

Celestia got up and walked toward the crying forest pony, then she knelt down and held him in a tight embrace.

"Shhhh it's alright Forest you didn't mean it." She said.

"I'm so sorry Celestia will you ever forgive me?"

Celestia smiled and stroked Forest's mane.

"I already have Forest, welcome back."

Then Rainbow walked up to Celestia.

"So we don't need to use the elements on him now?" She asked.

Celestia turned to the rainbow colored peguses.

"No we don't need to use the elements on him now."

Then Fluttershy also walked towards the princess of the sun.

"Um princess is he going to be alright?" She asked.

Celestia looked at the now sleeping forest pony and smiled at Fluttershy.

"Yes my little pony it'll take some time but I think he is going to be alright." She said as she nuzzled the forest pony in her hooves.

"Come on every pony let's go home."

Back at the palace Forest Hoof woke up and looked around to find out that he was in Celestia's bedroom.

"Forest?" Said a voice.

Forest Hoof turned around and saw Celestia at the doors entrance.

"Hey Celestia. Um how long have I been asleep?"

"About two days my old friend."

"Celestia I want to apologies again for the awful things I did to you and to Twilight and all of the other ponies."

Celestia walked to the bed side of were Forest laid and stroked his dark green mane.

"It's alright now Forest Hoof everything is going to be alright now and guess what?"

"What?"

"There is a party down stairs and if you want you can come down and have a good time after so long of being alone."

Forest Hoof looked at Celestia and smiled.

"I would like that."

Then he got up and walked right beside his best friend toward the ballroom.

"I'm glad you are back Forest Hoof."

"So am I Celestia, so am I."

When they got to the ballroom everypony stood where they were standing to looked at Forest. Celestia saw that Forest was shaking a bit.

"Don't worry Forest I told everypony here everything that happened to you in the past now go and have fun."

"O....Okay." He said nervously.

As he walked around the ballroom he bumped into another pony.

"Oh dear I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was going."

The pony got up and turned to Forest. Forest Hoof looked at the cutie mark and saw that it was a rose.

"Oh it's alright oh my name is Rose Luck by the way."

"Um hi my name is Forest Hoof." He said blushing a bit.

As Forest hoof looked at the earth pony he noticed that she looked like his wife except for the color of her mane, her tail, and the color of her fur. Just then the two ponies heard a slow song starting to play and Forest looked at Rose Luck.

"W....would you l....like t....to....d....dance with m....me?"

Rose Luck smiled.

"Of course." She said letting Forest Hoof grab her hoof and walked toward the dance floor.

As the ponies looked on at the two ponies Twilight noticed Pinkie crying.

"Why Pinkie what ever is the matter?"

"Oh nothing Twilight it's just that I just love happy endings."

"You said it sugar." Said Applejack.

Just then Flash came up to Twilight holding out his hoof.

"Excuse me but may I have this dance my princess?" He asked.

Twilight smiled.

"But of course you can."

When Shining saw Flash dancing with his sister he was about to interfere until he saw a dark stare coming from his wife Cadence's eyes. Then soon everypony started to dance and enjoyed the rest of the night of the party and having a wonderful time.

The End.

Comments ( 3 )

Amazing one question though human pony or in between

It wasn't bad,but I think it would be better if it was longer.It just all happened really fast.

Login or register to comment