• Published 22nd Nov 2013
  • 9,178 Views, 121 Comments

Freshman Blues - Wildcard25



Spike has begun high school and hopes he'll fit in before the high school world eats him alive

  • ...
16
 121
 9,178

Picture Memories and a Fantasy

Twilight and the girls after dropping Puck and Featherweight off at their homes, went back to Twilight and Spike's apartment. When Spike got in the first thing he did was take a shower, while the girls waited for him in the living room. After his shower he put on a fresh pair of clothes and went over to the girls, "Come on Spike, we wanna see your pictures already." Rainbow said in excitement.

"All right, Rainbow. Cool your jets." Spike said as he pulled out his digital camera and connected it to Twilight's laptop.

Once all the pictures were downloaded, Twilight opened them up starting with the first one that was of the four guys sitting on a railing outside the karaoke shop, "Yall look like quite the happy bunch." Applejack noted.

"Yeah, we're the all stars!" Spike chuckled.

"Next picture!" Pinkie cheered.

Twilight clicked for the next one and it showed Puck and Featherweight in the backseat of Twistin's car, with the two holding each other in headlocks, "Oh those guys are so crazy." Spike chuckled.

They checked the next picture seeing it was of them at the cafe, with Puck ended up spilling some of his Root Beer on his shirt, making the girls laugh, followed up by a picture of them in front of their large bowl of nacho cheese, but the funny one was after where it Twistin had his head dunked in it and the picture following was him with his face covered in the stuff, "Oh that's hilarious!" Pinkie chuckled.

"Oh dear I hope he could wash all that out." Rarity said seeing how much nacho cheese was on Twistin's face.

"He didn't need to," Spike answered, "We all took nachos and scooped it off him."

"Ah really didn't need to envision that." Applejack replied feeling disturbed.

The next picture was of Featherweight clutching his head as if he were in pain, "What's wrong with Featherweight?" Fluttershy asked in worry.

"Brain freeze," Spike answered, "We went to a 7/11 and bought a Mega Gulp Slushee. We wanted to see who could make the best brain freeze face."

They checked the next image seeing it was Puck giving off his own brain freeze face with his eyes widened and his mouth opened. Twistin's shot was next with his eyes tight shut and both his hands clutching his head. Finally they saw Spike's picture which had him looking like he was kicked in the love sack. The girls laughed as Rainbow spoke, "Oh wow, Spike. That's a killer face."

"I know. Felt like my head was an iceberg." Spike admitted.

They checked the next picture seeing the four were kicking back on the ledge of a big fountain, followed by a picture of them losing balance, and the next was of all four landing in the fountain. Rainbow Dash burst into laughing with Pinkie, while Spike laughed himself, "How did yall fall into the fountain like that?" Applejack asked.

"We forgot how close we were to the edge." Spike explained only for Twilight to roll her eyes.

The next few pictures showed Puck and Featherweight posing with two girls from school. They were Lyra and Bon Bon, who were also out that night, until the two groups ran into each other. Bon Bon was Holding Puck close while he also had an arm around her. Lyra was sitting on a bench with Featherweight resting his head in her lap while she laid her hand on his cheek, "Looks like those two got some special attention." Applejack noted.

"Yeah," Spike chuckled, "They wanted me to get in on a picture with them as well, but I felt they needed the shot more." he explained knowing if Rarity saw any of those two very close to him, could make her feel jealous.

They checked the next picture showing Puck barfing on a sidewalk in the park, with Featherweight and Twistin' laughing, "Oh that is revolting!" Rarity gagged.

"What happened?" Twilight asked Spike.

"We guessed all that cheese and that slushee didn't sit well with him," Spike answered, "We had to stop by a convenience store and buy him a bottle of mouthwash," They checked more of the pictures seeing another was of the group hanging in a parking lot with Spike lying face down on top of the car, followed by a picture of Featherweight pretending to be tied up and mouth gagged in the trunk of the car with Twistin' and Puck standing on both sides pretending they did it. Finally it cut to the guys in Twistin's home with Spike looking unconscious on the floor. The next picture was of him lying in the tub with Puck and Featherweight at his side posing, "Yeah those guys just put me in there and let me sleep there for the night." Spike explained.

"Well it's just as Twistin' said you fellas sure partied hard." Applejack said to Spike.

"Yeah. And it was awesome." Spike added.

"Too awesome," Rainbow noted, "Next time we have a night out, we got to invite you."

"Yeah you're super duper loads of fun!" Pinkie cheered.

"Well thanks girls," Spike answered before yawning, "I'm gonna go take a nap, Twi. I still feel tired."

"Ok, Spike. We'll try to be as quiet as we can." Twilight answered.

Spike left the living room and back to his room. He plopped onto his bed and fell asleep. He slept peacefully until he woke up from the sun shining in his face. When he was awoken he felt he wasn't on his bed anymore. Rather he was sleeping on soft green grass in the middle of a forest, "What, where am I?" He got off the ground and looked around seeing he was in a big bare spot in the forest, "Ok this is seriously weird. I fell asleep in my room and now I'm here in a forest?" he started hearing the sound of running water, "Water? Where there's water that must lead to people!" he started listening closely and started following the sound.

He trekked through the forest as he heard the water flowing getting louder, but could also hear the sounds of singing. Singing that seemed to be coming from girls. He finally made it to another spot in the forest where he found the a creek, but the creek itself was not his real focus. What he found also was a pile of alabaster stones acting like a platform, and on top of them were Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack without her hat, and Vinyl without her sunglasses revealing her moderate cerise colored eyes. The four girls were wearing white Greek togas, and were singing together in perfect sync. As they sang, Spike felt drawn to them as if it were the lure of a siren.

"Hey girls! What's going on?" Spike called, but the four just kept on singing without breaking a note.

As the girls sang, Rarity and Vinyl finger motioned Spike to come closer. Compelled to follow, Spike was walking closer to them before he finally reached them, "That's some good singing girls, but uh where are we?" he asked but once again did not receive and answer as the four kept on singing.

The four climbed down from the stones and started circling around Spike, much to his own enjoyment. Rarity and Vinyl rubbed his shoulders to relax him, before they sat him down on a boulder to use as a seat. The four continued dancing around him as Vinyl and Applejack suddenly started massaging his shoulders, while Rarity and Rainbow Dash sat themselves in his lap. Spike began to sweat in enjoyment as Rarity and Rainbow started laying their hands on his face and began stroking it. Spike feeling overwhelmed by his male urges wrapped his arms around the two girls in his lap, to get them closer. As he did Applejack and Vinyl ceased the shoulder massaging and rested their heads on his shoulders, allowing his cheeks to come into contact with their own. As the four girls started nuzzling him, Spike laughed at the ticklish feeling, "Girls. Girls, please. Come on there's enough of me for all of you." he chuckled as the girls continued to cuddle with the young man.

The scene faded out revealing Spike was back in bed having a dream and speaking to himself, "Oh that feels good, a little more on top. Oh that's the spot," finally his eyes shot opened and he sat up gasping, "Oh! It was just a dream. What on earth compelled me to dream about something like that?" he asked before getting out of bed. As he remembered the dream he blushed, "Whatever the reason I dreamed that situation. I'm glad I did. I need to tell this to someone," he pulled out his cell and texted it to Puck, Featherweight, and Twistin', "Oh this is gonna be something worth talking about the them later." he chuckled.

Suddenly the door opened as the girls entered, "Oh Spike, you're up from your nap? Good." Twilight said.

"We're gonna go grab something to eat, ya wanna come?" Rainbow offered.

"Count me in." Spike answered until his cells ringtone buzzed. He checked his cell and chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Applejack asked.

"Oh Puck and Twistin' with their usual quips." Spike answered not wanting to tell them their real messages about a certain topic he wouldn't dare share with any of the girls.

"Well come on let's go!" Pinkie cheered as the girls and Spike headed out.

As they walked, Spike checked the text again seeing Twistin's read 'You lucky little player.' while Puck's text read 'I want to have a dream like that.'. After finishing reading them he once against chuckled softly to himself.