• Published 29th Jun 2014
  • 498 Views, 22 Comments

megaman zero's heart - megamanzero

  • ...
29
 22
 498

prologue

Dr. Weil "i-impossible!!!! How can I be defeated by a hundred three-year old reploid!?!?!?!?!?! You can't even remember your own past!!!!"

Ciel.....zero said remorsefully"tell Alouette I'm not going to be there in time I'm sor-ckkksss" Zeroooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come in zero! Please come in.....she choked off in defeat as sobs rack her body as ran outside to see Ragnarok breaking up to burn in the atmosphere.

She saw Zero's helmet crash in to the ground 10 feet away and rushed to it. She stands there staring at it in disbelief for a few moments and then picks it up expecting it to burn her but it was only warm. She then held it close to herself.suddenly it pulsed surprising her. Then she realized he was alive and that she had to find him but were is he?


....Zero you have yet to finish your battle with Weil.... we give will give you a mech but you must call it to you with you will to protect the one you will come to love and hold dear.... like you did with us over 150 years ago.... do not lose hope of returning to your fiance Ciel... we will use our power to protect you from reentry.... go now to Equestria....
---Shut down complete--

Author's Note:

sorry its so short.