• Published 23rd Nov 2013
  • 5,970 Views, 255 Comments

My Little OPony: Twilight Is Magic - cleverpun



Twilight Sparkle, prized student of Princess Celestia, has always been very good at magic. Too good. This is the story of how she solves every problem all by herself, because she is the best.

  • ...
24
 255
 5,970

Griffon the Twilight

"Oh, hi Twilight!" Rainbow waved a hoof at the griffon next to her. "Meet my friend from flight school! Her name is Gilda, and we used to be best buddies."

Gilda blushed sheepishly. "H-hi Princess. Nice to meet you. You uhm, you have really pretty wings." Gilda looked to the side, hoping her bangs would obscure her embarrassed face.

"Why thank you." Twilight smiled. "It's nice to meet you too. Any friend of Rainbow's is a friend of mine!"

"We were just going to have a picnic on a cloud," Rainbow explained. "Care to join us?"

"Oh, I wouldn't want to impose," Twilight said.

"Oh, no, you wouldn't be imposing!" Gilda exclaimed. "I wouldn't mind sharing Rainbow with someone as amazing as you."

"Oh, well, if you insist!" Twilight said happily.

The picnic was nice.

Author's Note:

I seriously don know why everyone was saying alicorn twilight would ruin the show. IMHO, they should have made her a alicorn way sooner. Hopefully in season 4 she'll get the attention she deserves and they'll stop wasting all the episodes on other ponies.