• Published 21st Nov 2013
  • 756 Views, 4 Comments

The Death of Princess Celestia - Writingmare



Princess Celestia sets off to fight a darkness that is threatening all of Equestria.

  • ...
7
 4
 756

Battle Strategy

In the distant the dark clouds are on the verge of nearing the Crystal Empire.

Princess Cadence looked with worry on her face, the Crystal Heart that was powering the force field surrounding the empire, began to flicker.

"Princess" says a royal guard "Celestia and the others are awaiting your arrival"

Shining Armor signals the guard to leave.

"Cadence, dear, the princess has already informed us what we need to do" Shining Armor wraps a hoof around his wife in order to comfort her.

"Shining Armor, this can't be happening again" Cadence recalls the evil King Sombra who had ruled the Crystal Empire and had once plunged it into darkness.

"Cadence" Shining Armor grabs his wife's face "My sister, her friends and Princess Celestia won't let this happen"

"I know it's just", Cadence looked at her husbands with teary eyes. "What if Princess Celestia doesn't come back?"

"You remember what happen when Luna fought something like this, and she was more powerful than Celestia back then"

"Cadence I believe in the Princess and everything she has said so far, let's not over work so hard, we need to keep calm for the people of the kingdom"

"I know, you're right, let us go to your sisters crowning and return as quickly as possible" Cadence said as she orders a carriage ride to take them to Canterlot.

~~*~~

After the crowning, night falls over all of Canterlot and Ponyville, as a secret meeting was being held in the Canterlot Castle.

"Luna the moon looks as amazing like always" Princess Celestia compliments her sister as she walks next to her.

"Sister, you do not need to do this" Luna sternly says, ignoring the compliment and avoiding her gaze towards her sister.

A royal guard steps in carrying a cart filled with a bunch of metal covered with a cloth.

"Princess your armor is ready!" announced the royal guard.

"Thank you, you may leave them there" Celestia ordered as she walks over to the cart and inspects its contents. She first pulls out a helmet and inspects the quality of the blacksmiths work.

"Very nice I wouldn't have doubted Blackfire skills"

"SISTER THIS IS SERIOUS" Luna spoke in her Royal Voice.

"Calm down little sister, you will not be alone, I have ordered Princess Cadence and ShiningArmor to arrive at the castle soon we must talk sister" Princess Celestia said calmly, using her magic to bring the battle armor to the grand hall where her throne sits.

"Dearest sister you know that unlike last time, everything was not planned out, but this time what I'm about to tell you, you must not speak a word of it to anyone." spoke Celestia looking at her sister with a serious expression on her face.

~~*~~

"Princess Twilight Sparkle", Twilight announces in a light whisper as she lays down on her new bed unable to sleep. "It just doesn't feel real, as if this was some type of dream."

Twilight places a hoof in front of her face and then pretend to reach for the ceiling.

Twilight jumps off her bed stretching her wings annoyed by the unfamiliarity of her current situation.

"Maybe I should go to the royal library and see if there is anything about being a princess, maybe I could keep my mind occupied and get a head start" Twilight says to herself as she makes her way out the door and turns around to observe her new room.
"I wonder if the princess is still up?" Twilight wonders as she walks out of her room and heads off into the main castle.

~~*~~

"What!, I can never do that sister!" Luna responds

"It is the only way" Celestia pleaded as she moves to hold her sister, but Luna backs up frighten by the words that had been spoken.

"I see" ,Celestia says a hint of disappointment in her voice, using her magic she begins to place on the battle armor. "In due time sister you will have to decide on your own."

The grand doors open with a loud creak, as Princess Cadence and ShiningArmor walk in both with royal armor.

"We are here as requested" says Princess Cadence and they both bow.

"Thank you for coming, let us begin" Celestia announces as she cast a silent spell over the room.