• Published 28th Nov 2013
  • 7,311 Views, 1,028 Comments

Brushed Away 2: By Hoof and Claw - TheVClaw



A sequel to Brushed Away, Troy is a Gryphon who has to deal with a new obstacle in his life: telling his family he's with a stallion.

  • ...
33
 1,028
 7,311

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Three: Family Woes

Due to the antics of Pinkie Pie, who was currently prepping Spike for a round of Pin the Tail on the Pony, not many ponies noticed what was going on at the refreshment table. Standing in front of the four mares, as well as his fiancé, Troy felt a large weight in his gut pulling him down, hard. Feeling the surprised stares from the ponies around him, the Gryphon knew that his admission was very unexpected, to say the least; he also knew there wasn't much else to say, making him feel trapped in silence with Canvas by his side.

Rainbow Dash, who kept a perplexed look on her face, was the first to speak up over the looming awkward silence. "So let me get this straight, Troy… You've been in a relationship with Canvas for a while now, and you just got engaged to him… But you haven’t come out of the stable to your folks yet?!"

Troy cringed a little and looked away from her. "Well… Canvas and I have only been together for a couple months."

"Two and a half," clarified the stallion next to him.

"Uh… yeah." Troy continued, "And there wasn't really a convenient time to tell my family about it. I mean, the last letter I sent to them was when Canvas got that commission from Celestia, and I didn’t really mention that much regarding us."

"Well, why not?" asked Lyra with curiosity. "Wasn't that the night you two got together in the first place?"

"Well, yeah," said the Gryphon as he looked over to her, "but we just became a couple then. I mean, I wanted our relationship to grow a little before I told them about it… Or about me…"

Troy then looked back at Canvas, seeing that the stallion didn’t look upset. Knowing that Canvas was aware of all of this, Troy sighed and held him closer, glad that he was being understanding about everything.

"And…" Troy said as he wrapped a wing around his fiancé, "Well… before I could think of telling them, I… I proposed."

As Troy kept his wing around the stallion, Twilight Sparkle cleared her throat and tried to add her input. "Well, Troy… Even though I'm rather surprised that you haven’t told your family yet, I guess it's understandable."

"But still," Rainbow Dash countered as she kept her focus on Troy, "you really should tell them, dude."

"I know," Troy said sternly as he turned to Rainbow Dash. Even though he wanted to keep his insistent stance, the Gryphon faltered a little as he continued in a more worrisome tone, "It's just that… I really don't know what to say to them."

Bon-Bon decided to chime in and put up her hoof to catch his attention. "Why not just tell them the truth? I mean, I get that telling them about a new relationship is a big step, bu—"

"It's not that!" said Troy, distressed as he looked at Bon-Bon. Holding his claw up to stop anypony else from speaking up, Troy took a deep breath before he said, "It's because… well… I'm worried how they would react when they see I'm with…"

Troy looked back at the stallion next to him, letting the rest of his statement speak for itself. Realizing what he was getting at, Rainbow Dash's eyes widened in realization. "Ohhhh… you mean… you think they'd freak out about you being with Canvas?"

"Maybe." Troy closed his eyes for a moment and tried to collect his thoughts. Sighing in an effort to dispel any tensions, the Gryphon reopened his eyes before he went on. "I mean, the Gryphon Kingdom isn't exactly… well… that open about those things."

"About what?" asked Bon-Bon. "You mean being gay?"

"Well, yeah. Sort of."

Seeing how surprised Lyra and Bon-Bon looked at that response, Troy knew that he had to clarify. "I mean… most Gryphons are sort of private about their lives in that way, so… There aren't that many who find it that important to… you know… come out of the coop."

Rainbow Dash tried not to snicker at Troy's version of that statement, which didn’t falter him much as he went on.

"Besides, a lot of Gryphons back home have this thing about how relationships should work. From a young age, most Gryphons are taught that relationships should mostly be about having kids."

"Oh, I know about this!" said Twilight Sparkle, not realizing that she interrupted Troy as she levitated out a book from her saddlebag. "When I was reading about social standards in the Gryphon Kingdom, I noticed a fairly high emphasis in most of my texts regarding procreation…" As the Princess floated several books around to find the appropriate pages, Troy was about to open his beak before Twilight continued in an academic tone.

"Apparently, Gryphons used to be an endangered species before they were discovered by ponies around 1200 years ago. But despite how effective Equestrian magic was in assisting the reproductive techniques of Gryphons, it seems that procreation is still highly regarded as an important trait within their culture. So even with the threat of extinction long behind them, most Gryphons place childbearing over romance, even today."

As Twilight looked back to the others with a proud smile on her face, everyone else was silent by either surprise or boredom. Even though Troy was surprised (and slightly impressed) that the alicorn knew so much about his culture, he also learned enough from Rainbow Dash about how dedicated the Princess could be to her studies. Before the silence could overcome the group—despite the party music and sounds of happy ponies in the background—Troy decided to clarify Twilight's findings.

"Umm… yeah, that's actually pretty spot-on. I mean, it's not like having kids is mandatory or anything, but it's still kind of a big deal. A lot of Gryphons see it as being more necessary than falling in love, so any kind of…" Troy tried to think of the right term "… Alternative relationship, is sort of looked down on."

Troy hung his head a little and looked at the floor, taking a moment before he added, "And… and my Dad is really traditional when it comes to those kinds of things."

"Oooohhhh…" Lyra tried to hide her cringe. "I see… So, you're kind of in a tight spot, aren’t you?"

"Yeah…" While Troy paused to let everything sink in, Canvas was quick to nuzzle the Gryphon's chest, making him feel slightly better. "I mean, it would've been awkward enough to tell them if it was just an interspecies relationship, but since it's interspecies and a same-sex one…"

Getting what Troy was trying to say, Rainbow Dash could only nod in understanding. "Gee, that… that actually sort of makes sense. I remember Gilda was put-off a little by that kind of stuff when she came to the Flight Academy. I guess that's sort of a cultural thing, huh?"

While Troy nodded to the Pegasus, Twilight put a hoof under her chin and pondered what to say. While her findings helped her understand why Troy was feeling so worried about this, she still wanted to help ease the Gryphon's tensions. After a few seconds of reflection, Twilight looked over to Troy with an optimistic look on her face.

"Troy, I just want you to know that as the Officiator for you and Canvas's wedding, I want to make sure that everything runs smoothly. So, if you need any help in informing your family about your engagement, don't hesitate to ask for my assistance."

Troy's eyebrows rose at hearing the Princess's offer, surprised that she was willing to help him out like this. Canvas placed a hoof on the Gryphon's shoulder as he added, "That's right. No matter what happens, I'm with you very step of the way."

With a bashful smile growing back on his beak, Troy nodded to both of them in gratitude. "Th… thanks, guys."

At seeing Troy's grateful smile to them, Rainbow Dash, along with Lyra and Bon-Bon, knew that he needed some good support right now. While the idea that Troy's family might not approve of his marriage was still a surprising thing to discover, none of them wanted him to think it was likely. Wanting to help out, Lyra caught Troy's attention.

"And you got our support too, Troy. If you want, we could even help you write a good letter to them or something."

Even though Lyra and her wife seemed happy with that option, Troy's smile skewed a little as he looked away. "Mmmmm… maybe…"

"Well, why not?" asked Bon-Bon. "Wouldn’t that be the best option? You can tell them at your own pace. Plus, you wouldn’t have to worry about being in front of them if a blow-out happens."

"Well," began the Gryphon as he rubbed the back of his neck, "it's just…"

Scrunching his face in a little, Troy tried to think of the right explanation to give the mares. Taking a moment, the Gryphon sighed before he opened his beak and said, "I just feel like this is something I should tell them personally."

Rainbow Dash decided to intervene as she asked, "But if you're worried about your parents freaking out about it, wouldn’t a letter be a better option for you?"

"Honestly, I don't," said Troy as he looked over at her. While Rainbow Dash was surprised he would say that, she wasn't able to reply before Troy kept going.

"I mean, for one thing, I just know that it would be really, really awkward if I just told them through a letter! What am I supposed to say? 'Oh, hey, Mom and Dad! I hope you guys are alright back in the Gryphon Kingdom. I'm still working in weather patrol with Rainbow Dash. How are my brothers doing? Oh, and by the way, I'm gay now, and I'm going to marry a stallion! Please don't hate me!'"

While Bon-Bon and Twilight were rather surprised by Troy's sudden outburst of anxiety, Lyra just looked skeptical as she replied, "Well, I think you can write a letter better than that, Troy."

"That's not the point!" shouted the Gryphon, who started to become more flustered. "I just… I just really don't feel like writing a letter is the best idea! I mean, yeah, I'm worried about telling my family about it personally, but I'd rather do that than just sending over a letter like some coward!"

"Troy," began Bon-Bon in an insistent tone, "it's not cowardly to write a letter."

Troy groaned and rubbed his temples with his talons. "I know, but… it just feels that way to me…"

Troy took a deep breath before he put down his claw and continued, "I'm not saying that it's a bad idea. And if the circumstances were different, then maybe I would do that. But… I just feel like I need to tell them face to face. Especially my Dad."

Canvas kept a hoof on Troy's shoulder, an understanding look on his face as he listened.

"I mean… One thing that my Dad always says is, 'Don’t back down from something you believe in,’ and… I think that applies here. If I just tell him through a letter, I know he won’t respect me enough to accept it, so…"

Troy closed his eyes and sighed, taking another second before he finished his statement.

"I need to tell him face-to-face. Man-to-man. No backing down… And no letters."

Another bout of silence swept in around the ponies and Troy. Even though Canvas didn’t show any objection to Troy's plan, it was clear that the other mares were more hesitant about it. However, before Rainbow Dash, Lyra, or Bon-Bon could say anything, Twilight was the first to respond.

"I agree."

"Huh?" said Lyra and Bon-Bon in unison.

"I agree with Troy," repeated the Princess before she turned to the Gryphon. "If you feel you need to tell your family about your engagement personally, you have my full support."

Even though she didn't want to oppose her friend's enthusiasm, Rainbow Dash still seemed wary about Troy's plan as she turned to the alicorn. "Twi, are you sure about this? I mean, Gryphons can get pretty temperamental. And if Troy's parents had an issue with him being with a dude…"

"Rainbow," Twilight said as she turned to her with a more determined look on her face, "do you remember when I found out about my brother's engagement through a letter, and how upset I was that he didn’t tell me about it personally?"

Rainbow Dash immediately winced and looked away from Twilight. "Errrrmmm… yeah… you were pretty ticked off about that…"

"Exactly," said the Princess before she looked back at Troy and Canvas. "I understand that this sort of thing is important news to reveal to family, so it should be done comfortably and respectfully. And if you need to tell them face to face, I'll be more than glad to help."

"Re… really?" Troy muttered with surprise.

"That's right," said Twilight with a smile. "Just inform me when you'd be ready, and I'll be sure to secure you a ticket so you can see your family in the Gryphon Kingdom. I can even get one for Canvas if you need it."

"Ummm… wow! Th-thank you!" Even though Troy wanted to make a light bow to show his appreciation, he knew that Twilight Sparkle wasn't comfortable with that sort of treatment as a Princess. Instead the Gryphon merely put out his claw, letting her shake it in agreement.

"But until then," Twilight added before putting down her hoof, "I really don't think you should worry about it right now. Just appreciate the party, and unwind a bit with your fiancé."

With a warm smile on his beak, Troy nodded to the Princess before looking down at Canvas. After the engaged couple shared a quick kiss to alleviate any leftover tension, Rainbow Dash looked around before asking, "Hey Troy, you have a stereo around here or something?"

"Ummm…" Troy tried to look through the crowd as he responded to the Pegasus, "I have a record player just outside the door to Canvas's studio, but I mostly have my opera records and oooooohhhhh nnnoooooo…"

Seeing his record player from his spot by the refreshment table, Troy's eyes widened as he saw who was by it. A yellow Pegasus, with a flowing pink mane and three butterflies on her flank, was carefully looking at the rack of records next to the Gryphon's record player.

Knowing what was in his collection, the Gryphon quickly tried to run over to her. After meeting Fluttershy and knowing how sensitive she could be, Troy really didn’t want her to see some of the records he had. While he was mostly into opera and classical music, the dozen or so death metal records given to him from his brother might give the mare a light heart attack.

"Oh… oh my…"

Hearing Fluttershy's voice, Troy cringed as he walked up to her, already knowing without even looking that she saw at least one of records from his brother's band, Talon Ripper. Noticing that he was coming up to her, Fluttershy quickly stepped back from the record player and looked away timidly.

"Oh! Um… sorry, I… I didn’t mean to… you know…"

Seeing how much she was blushing, Troy put up a claw and tried to make her feel better. "It's alright, Fluttershy. I don’t mind."

The mare looked back at Troy's records for a second, making him quickly add, "Just so you know, those… those metal records in there aren’t mine. They're… they're my brother's."

"Oh," muttered Fluttershy as her eyebrows raised up a little, before she turned over to Troy with a slightly surprised look on her face. "So… you don't listen to those?"

"No!" Troy quickly put his claws up. "No, no, no, no, no! I don't, it's… not really my thing."

"Oh, um… okay." Fluttershy looked away again for a second before she pulled an envelope from under her wing. "I, uh… wanted to give you and Canvas something as a present, so… here you go."

Fluttershy smiled faintly as she gave Troy her gift. While he wanted to say something about how she didn’t need to give him anything, Troy decided to just accept it with a smile of his own. Canvas, who finally managed to get through the crowds over to his fiancé, looked over Troy's shoulder and tried to see what he had.

"Oh, wow!" Troy didn't know what else to say as opened the envelope, revealing two passes to the Ponyville Spa. "Fluttershy, you didn't have to get us something like this."

"Oh, I… I didn’t mean to get anything too excessive," began the yellow Pegasus as she looked away bashfully, "I just… thought it would be a nice gift for you two."

"Well, it's really nice," said Canvas as he got a closer look at the tickets. "Thank you so much, Fluttershy!"

Fluttershy's blush grew a little deeper as she nodded to the stallion. "You… you're welcome." She then turned back to Troy before she said, "And I also wanted to show my appreciation for when you helped my animals during that heat wave."

While Canvas almost forgot that his fiancé did something like that, Troy tried to look away from Fluttershy before she added, "Just so you know, Harry is really sorry about being too rough with you."

"Harry?" asked Canvas curiously.

"Oh, yes," said Fluttershy as she turned back to Canvas. "Harry is a bear I take care of. When Troy was helping cool down my pets, he and Harry had a… little play-fight."

From the awkward look on the Gryphon's face, Canvas could tell that Troy probably had a different way of describing it. Before the stallion could ask what happened, Troy's voice came out feebly as he kept his eyes away from Fluttershy. "Umm… yeah… That guy was really protective of his fish…"

Canvas giggled a little at his fiancé's comment, making him not notice when a white unicorn rushed up to them with a large camera. With a huge smile on her face, Rarity grabbed their attention and spoke up in a posh voice.

"Alright, gentlecolts!" shouted the unicorn gleefully. "I want lots of pictures of you two for my wedding preparations, so give me a big smile!"

Seeing the camera, Troy immediately grew a smile again as he grabbed Canvas. Lifting him up with his claws, Troy held Canvas in his grasp while standing on his hindlegs. Even though being lifted so suddenly was surprising to the stallion, Canvas didn’t mind one bit. Waiting until the two looked at the camera with big smiles, Rarity held the camera with her magic and took a photo of Troy carrying Canvas lovingly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few more hours of celebrations and antics, Pinkie Pie's surprise party for Canvas and Troy finally came to a close. After everything was cleaned up and everypony gave their thanks before leaving, the engaged couple finally headed back upstairs, where their loft was.

Standing on the second floor of the large barn, Canvas and Troy's bedroom actually didn’t have much in it. Aside from the large wardrobe placed by the stairs, one of the only pieces of furniture in the space was their nest. Even though it was merely a king-sized mattress with dozens of blankets and comforters arranged around it, it still resembled a nest well enough for Troy's tastes. However, despite their intentions earlier, all that either one wanted to do right now was sleep. They both plopped into the nest carelessly.

"Uuuuhhhhh…" The stallion moaned as he fell face-first onto the bedding. "You gotta admit… Pinkie Pie knows how to throw a celebration."

"Yeah…" Due to how spent he felt after hours of partying, Troy was barely able to give much of a response while he laid down next to Canvas.

However, before either one could start to sleep, Canvas took a moment before he spoke up in a tired tone. "Hey, Troy?"

Troy slowly reopened his eyes before he replied, "Yeah, hon?"

"I was just wondering…" Before he could complete his question, the stallion yawned lightly. "… Do you… do you think I should come with you when you tell your family?"

Troy's eyes widened a little in surprise, not expecting his fiancé to ask something like that. However, instead of being too surprised to stay silent, the Gryphon only thought about it for a second before he sighed. "I… I'm not sure…"

Troy repositioned himself so he was now lying on his back, his head resting on the side of the nest as he pondered what to do. "I mean… I'd love to show you the Gryphon Kingdom sometime, especially Highmount. They have a pretty awesome art museum there."

"Really?" said Canvas, beginning to show new interest. While Troy laid on his back, the stallion crawled over to him, a smile on his face as he laid on top of the Gryphon's stomach. With Canvas looking down on top of him, Troy gave a light smile back.

"Yeah, it's really nice. And you wouldn't believe how good the food back home is."

Canvas smirked as he looked down at his fiancé. "Are you saying it's better than my cooking?"

Troy scoffed a little and looked away from Canvas's stare on him. "Well, I like to eat meat, so there's definitely a few meals I miss from back home…"

Canvas giggled a little at the Gryphon's comment, which helped to ease any looming tension. However, Troy's faint smile slowly faded as he thought about Canvas's original question. "But still… I know there's a huge heat wave going on right now. And it's not like the ones around here. Gryphon heat waves are like, severely bad." Troy looked up to Canvas as he brought a claw to his face. "And I really don’t want you to get heat stroke or anything."

Canvas kept his smile as he felt Troy's talons brush the fur on his face. Gently petting the stallion on top of him, Troy took a moment before he breathed in deeply. Knowing what else was keeping him from wanting Canvas to come along, Troy slowly exhaled before he opened his beak. "And plus… I really… really… don’t want you to get hurt if my family overreacts."

"Troy," said Canvas in a stern tone as his smile dropped. Even though he understood Troy's worries, he certainly didn’t want him to be this worked-up about it right now. "You shouldn’t be worrying about me. This is about you, okay?"

Troy sighed and slowly nodded. Even though he was still fairly worried about Canvas in relation to his own family, Troy knew that he was right. However, despite wanting to stay hopeful that things would go smoothly enough, the Gryphon knew what he had to say to his fiancé right now. "Canvas, I… I really think I need to go by myself. You know… to make things a bit easier."

Canvas gave an understanding nod to the Gryphon before giving him a tight hug. Feeling the stallion's grip on him, Troy hugged him back as he added, "You know I'd love to bring you, but…"

"It's okay, Troy," said Canvas in a caring tone as he slowly let go, lifting himself so he was now sitting on top of Troy. Canvas carried a warm smile on his muzzle as he added, "You don't have to feel bad about it. I completely understand."

With a grateful smile growing on his beak, Troy lifted a claw and stroked the stallion's chestnut mane. Closing his eyes, Canvas savored the feeling of Troy's talons gently caressing him like this, glad that the Gryphon could feel a little better about this decision. As he slowly reopened his eyes, Canvas kept his sights on his fiancé and tried to give more support. "Besides… if anypony knows how hard it can be to come out to family, it would be me, so…"

Hearing that, Troy's smile dropped, replaced instead with a look of apprehension. Knowing exactly what it was the stallion was referring to, Troy tried to hide his unease. Still, Canvas noticed how much the Gryphon's mood changed, Realizing that he may have upset the Gryphon by bringing that up, Canvas sighed and looked away.

"I… I didn’t mean to… you know…"

Troy didn’t say a word to reply to him. Instead, the Gryphon lifted himself up before pulling Canvas in for a tight hug. Knowing how much Canvas went through before they first met, Troy hated to be reminded of the stallion's past. However, even though he knew that Canvas was just trying to make a point, it still made Troy feel upset enough to want to hug him tightly.

Despite wanting to say something, Canvas stayed silent for a moment as he felt the Gryphon's hug. Knowing how much Troy really cared about him, Canvas realized how bringing up his own family issues may have upset him. He closed his eyes as he hugged him back.

After a moment of silence, Canvas finally tried to speak again as he let go of his fiancé. "Troy… I didn't mean to bring it up like that."

"I know," Troy said as he kept his grip on him, "I get what you're saying, but…" Troy sighed before he finished his statement. "I just hate thinking about what happened to you."

"It's alright," said Canvas as he nuzzled Troy's neck. While the memories from when he first came out still hurt him badly, Canvas breathed in as he felt Troy's warmth, knowing that he'd moved on enough to not let it affect him now.

Since he knew that his fiancé was probably worried about it because of his own family, Canvas held him for another second before pulling back. Keeping a stern look on his face, Canvas looked Troy dead in the eyes as he spoke in an insistent tone. "But Troy… I don’t want you to think for even a second… that anything like that will happen to you, okay?"

Seeing how firm the stallion looked as he said that, Troy could only blink before nodding. However, Canvas could still tell there was a lot of doubt in the Gryphon's golden eyes, making him move in closer as he continued to speak.

"I'm serious. I know you're worried about your family, but I don’t want to see you act like this because of me. What happened with my Dad is not going to happen to you."

Even though he was still obviously worried, Troy knew he couldn’t make his fiancé become concerned like this. Exhaling deeply, the Gryphon gave a stronger nod to Canvas, taking a moment before he spoke. "Ye… yeah… You… You're right…"

Canvas pulled Troy in for another tight hug, hoping that he could get rid of any anxieties that he unintentionally stirred. Closing his eyes, Troy nuzzled the side of Canvas's head. Feeling the stallion's soft fur brush against his feathers, Troy breathed in for a moment before he spoke in a soft tone.

"You know… sometimes I wonder what I did… to deserve someone as great as you…"

Hearing that, Canvas carried a skeptical look on his face as he pulled back. "Seriously?" He asked with a smirk, "Where should I start? When you saved my life? When you became my best friend? When you helped me get my life back together?"

The Gryphon grew a bashful smile on his beak as he looked away from him. Wanting to cheer Troy up, Canvas kept his smile as he spoke. "Troy, do you know why I love you? Why I love being with you? Why I said yes the instant you proposed to me?"

With his smile growing a little bigger, Troy slowly looked back at the stallion with a light blush as he said jokingly, "I dunno… the awesome sex?"

Canvas tried not to laugh too loud as he looked away for a moment. "No, not that!" Canvas waited until his laughter subsided before he turned back to Troy with a devilish grin. "Although, I'd be lying if I said that wasn't a big incentive…"

Canvas then poked a hoof at Troy's chest and added with a sultry tone, "And I mean, big…"

Troy's blush was now at a rather deep red as he kept his cheeky smile, not realizing that the feathers on his head were beginning to ruffle out a little.

"But…" Canvas continued as he tried to return the conversation to the starting point, "The reason that I fell in love with you… The reason I care about you so much… The reason I want to spend the rest of my life with you…"

Canvas then placed his hooves on Troy's shoulders as he went on. "… Is because you were always… always there for me."

With a compassionate smile on his face, Canvas held Troy in closer as he continued in a loving tone, "You were there for me ever since we first met… You became my first real friend… You became my best friend… And you were there for me when I needed someone… even at my lowest point."

With his eyes beginning to well up, Canvas hugged Troy tighter than before, clenching his eyes shut as he spoke from the heart. "I love you, Troy. There's nothing in the world that I love more than you. And I want you to be happy… I want you to be as happy as I am everyday with you by my side."

Troy immediately hugged the pony back, beginning to feel a lot better about himself. Hoping to really help his fiancé when he needed him like this, Canvas continued to hug him through his words. "You were always there for me, Troy… So, I'm always going to be there for you. No matter what you have to do, I just want you to know that I'm never going to leave your side. Because I love you…"

Canvas then finally pulled his head back, looking straight at Troy's golden (and slightly wet) eyes as he finished his statement.

"… And because that's what a good husband does."

With that, Canvas and Troy moved in again. The two shared a deep kiss within the darkness of their bedroom.

However, as the stallion and Gryphon kept each other in loving embrace in their nest, neither of them seemed to notice the wardrobe as its doors slowly opened. Without making a sound, Pinkie Pie walked out of the wardrobe with tears welling in her eyes, keeping a warm smile on her face before she broke the silence.

"I just want to say…"

Canvas and Troy both screamed out in shock, not expecting to hear another voice in their room. Looking over at Pinkie Pie with wide-eyed stares of stunned surprise, Canvas and Troy stayed dead silent before she continued.

"... That was really beautiful, guys."

Looking especially moved by their tender moment, Pinkie Pie kept her caring smile as she stood in front of Troy and Canvas, not noticing how much she freaked both of them out by hiding in their closet like that. After a moment of silence, Pinkie Pie looked around a bit before she spoke cheerfully.

"Well, good night!"

With that, Pinkie Pie casually walked out of their bedroom, taking the stairs as she trotted out of their home. Still in stunned silence, neither one was sure what the buck to say at that moment. After looking back at each other to clarify that what happened was real, Troy was the first to speak up as he opened his beak.

"Well…

"At least she didn’t walk in on us doing it."

PreviousChapters Next