• Published 28th Nov 2013
  • 7,280 Views, 1,028 Comments

Brushed Away 2: By Hoof and Claw - TheVClaw



A sequel to Brushed Away, Troy is a Gryphon who has to deal with a new obstacle in his life: telling his family he's with a stallion.

  • ...
33
 1,028
 7,280

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Thirteen: The Big City

Sighing deeply from a mix of fatigue and impatience, Glimmer Heart stood at the platform of the Manehattan Train Station while she waited for the train to arrive. The mare barely paid any heed to the crowd of ponies around her, sipping the cup of MareBucks coffee held in her pink aura.

Before she could groan in frustration, wondering where the buck the train could be, she heard the faint sound of the chugging engines in the distance. Looking out from the platform, Glimmer Heart smiled when she saw the train coming in over the Hooflyn Bridge.

Glimmer, along with the rest of the restless Manehattanites around her, stepped back as the train began to slow its descent into the station. When the train started to make its stop at the platform, a thick cloud of steam enveloped the station.

After the steam dissipated, the doors to the train opened. A large line of ponies began to pour out through the doors into the station. Standing near the doors, Glimmer Heart waited anxiously as she sipped her coffee, smiling as soon as she saw the aqua stallion exit from the train.

Canvas, a tired smile on his face, stepped off the train with Troy close behind him. Not paying much attention to the bystanders who eyed him curiously, Troy wrapped his wing around Canvas the instant the two stepped onto the platform. Behind them, Lyle cautiously hopped off the train, taken aback when he noticed how many ponies were staring at them.

Lyle glanced around the crowd of ponies walking past them. Many of the ponies stared at Lyle and Troy with curiosity as they moved past. Lyle stepped a little closer to Troy before hearing Glimmer Heart speak up.

"It's nice to see you up and about, Canvas!" Glimmer said cheerfully. "I was afraid you were going to back out of this."

"Nuh-uh," Canvas assured, raising a hoof, "I said I was going to do this, and I'm a stallion of my word." With a smile on his muzzle, he looked up to his fiancé before adding, "Besides, I always wanted to visit Manehattan."

"I'm really happy to hear that." Glimmer levitated a map out of her purse. "The gallery doesn’t start until seven tonight, so you three have a lot of time to explore Manehattan for the day."

"Awesome!" Troy grabbed the map. "Any suggestions on where we should go?"

"I already circled a few spots on the map. And just so you know, I'd try to avoid going to any of the more 'tourist-y' places, since those will probably be filled with ponies before you even get there."

"Good idea," Canvas said with a smile, looking at the map. Before he could say anything else to her, the stallion noticed Lyle looking around the station uneasily. Noticing that many ponies were staring at them, Canvas realized what had caught Lyle's attention. "Lyle, are you alright?"

Glimmer noticed this as well, prompting her to clear her throat and add, "Just so you know, not a lot of Gryphons come to Manehattan, so that's probably the reason why some ponies are looking over at us."

"Huh?" Troy took a quick glance around the station before shrugging his shoulders. "Oh. Whatever." He looked back at the map nonchalantly, not minding the ponies staring at him nearby. "I've kinda gotten used to that by now. It really doesn’t get to me anymore."

Lyle looked back at his brother, not expecting him to be so chill about it. Of course, the fact that Troy was planning to marry a stallion was good enough proof that he didn’t really care how others thought about him, prompting Lyle to shrug as well.

Happy to see Troy be so nonchalant about this, Glimmer motioned the three to follow her as they made their way out of the train station. As they moved through the crowds towards the main streets, Glimmer decided to start a little conversation with Troy and Lyle in order to distract them from the continuing stares.

"… Of course, I know there are a few more on campus, but Vincent is the only Gryphon I know of by name around there. Oh, there's also a Gryphon who works as a tour guide at the history museum, ummm… Cold Snap, I believe? I'm not sure if he's still working there, but he was really sweet when I talked to him a couple months back."

"Uh-huh…" Although he tried to listen to her, Troy immediately diverted his attention when he walked around the station. Even with how amazingly large the station was, with its domed roof and a beautifully designed clock structure standing at the middle of the open space, it was hard to focus due to the hundreds of ponies shuffling past them. Since he stood higher than most of the ponies in the crowd, Troy saw what looked to be a technicolor sea of manes and coats constantly changing and merging with one another without a second of pause or hesitation.

Seeing how colorful and vibrant the crowds looked under the bright lights of the station, Troy really started to feel out of place as he walked alongside his brother and fiancé. Though he was used to being around ponies back in Ponyville and Cloudsdale, standing above a giant mass of ponies as one of the only Gryphons was still a bit unnerving. He could only imagine how unnerved Lyle might be feeling right now.

Fortunately, before he could say anything, Troy noticed Glimmer levitate something out of her purse as they reached the main doors. With a smile, Glimmer floated the object over to Canvas, which turned out to be a rather nice-looking camera.

"Since you guys are going sightseeing today, I figure you could take a few photos while you're at it."

"W-wow!" Canvas seemed a bit worried about holding the camera, hoping it wasn't too expensive. "Are you sure, Glimmer?"

"Absolutely," Glimmer said with a reassuring smile. "I have a lot to do before the gallery, so I probably won't be needing it much today. It has a full roll of film, so just bring it back to me tonight and I'll have them developed before you leave, okay?"

"S-sure thing!" Examining the camera, Canvas had a huge smile on his face, happy that Glimmer Heart had the foresight to think about something like this. "Thank you so much!"

"It's no problem," Glimmer assured, looking rather glad to see his reaction as they made their way out to the main streets.

As soon as the four stepped outside, Canvas and the two Gryphons' eyes grew wide as they looked upward, seeing the landscape of downtown Manehattan for the very first time.

Alongside the loud commotion of ponies bustling on the sidewalks and carriages galloping to and fro down the busy cobblestone streets, there was nothing but a huge wall of buildings on all sides of the city. With most of the buildings and structures boasting fairly neutral shades of grey, silver, and brown, the large mass of ponies walking beside them just came off as looking even more colorful and vibrant than before.

Above the crowded streets, dozens of different Pegasus ponies darted around the open spaces within the Manehattan skyline, either flying along the streets below them or cutting between the tight spaces of buildings with surprising precision. Among the stoic buildings, which stood above everything else like looming cliffs of metal and glass, not a single living thing below or around was able to stand still for a second, save for the three bewildered newcomers who looked on, wide-eyed.

Standing beside them with a smirk on her muzzle, Glimmer stayed silent for a moment. After spending so much time in this massive city, it was refreshing for her to see someone witnessing this sight for the very first time. Remembering how overwhelming it was for her, the mare sighed nostalgically before clearing her throat.

"Alright, boys," Glimmer Heart said, raising her hoof to hail a carriage, "I'll leave you three to explore the city while I'm gone. I already marked in the map where you are right now, so just have fun, alright?"

The three nodded as they turned back to her. "Thanks a lot, Glimmer," Canvas replied with a grateful smile. "This really means a lot to us."

"It's really fine." Luckily enough, a carriage rolled up to Glimmer. "Just show up at least an hour before the gallery so I can get you situated. Have fun!"

The three waved at her as she stepped inside the cab, keeping her smile as it began to gallop back out into the streets. Soon enough, the carriage became lost in the sea of yellow cabs just like it within the Manehattan traffic.

Lyle looked over at the camera in Canvas's hoof. "Wow," he said in a bewildered tone, "that mare must really trust you if she lent you that thing!"

"I know," Canvas said in an equally bemused tone, trying to hold the camera carefully. "I mean, it's still kinda hard to believe, considering the fact that I indirectly caused her divorce."

"Well," Troy added, "he was cheating on her. If you never beat him up, she would've never known about it. She's probably glad that you helped her out of that marriage."

Knowing his fiancé was technically right, Canvas gave a light shrug.

Lyle's browed skewed as he stared at the stallion. "So, you really beat up a guy?" He looked Canvas up and down and smirked out of disbelief. "No offense, dude, but you don't exactly look like a fighter."

"Hey!" Troy exclaimed.

Canvas put up a hoof before turning his attention to Lyle. "Honestly, I'm really not."

Thinking back to when he had that fight with Hot Shot, Canvas chuckled when he recalled how crazy he went. "I still can't believe I went that far! I mean, I was under a lot of stress in that time, but I still can't believe I went that nuts on him! Especially since all he did was call me a colt-cuddler."

"Seriously?" Lyle asked.

Even though Canvas assumed Lyle’s question was due to the fact that he overreacted, he was surprisingly mistaken when the Gryphon added, "Dude, if someone called me a feather-fluffer or something, I'd probably do the same thing."

"That's right." Troy nudged Canvas lightly. "That guy was asking for it! Plus, he was also harassing Lyra and Bon-Bon, so he should've been expecting a punch or two."

"Yeah, a punch. Like, singular." Canvas looked up at Troy, bemused. "Not a bucking barrage of punches! I completely lost it then!"

"Eh, who wouldn't?" Lyle smirked. "It sounds like the dude had it coming to him."

Troy nodded in agreement.

Canvas sighed and shook his head in defeat. It was clear that neither of them were going to let him feel guilty about his actions. So, after a few seconds, Canvas just smiled at both of them. "Oh, alright. Maybe he kinda did."

"There you go!" Troy gave his fiance another nudge, making Canvas giggle. He pointed a talon at the camera. "Hey, let's test that camera before we head off."

"Good idea!" With a smile on his muzzle, Canvas examined the camera in his hoof, noting how it worked before looking back at Troy and Lyle. "So… How's this going to work? Should I take one of you two, or maybe…"

Canvas looked back at the camera, realizing he didn't have any good way to set a timer so all three of them could be in the photo. Before any of them could come up with a valid suggestion, Canvas felt a hoof poke at his shoulder. He looked over to see a tan stallion wearing a grey beanie and a smile.

"Hey, you want me to take a photo of you guys?"

Canvas stood surprised for a second, not expecting a stranger to make an offer like that. After a quick glance back at Troy and Lyle, he looked quite happy when he turned back to the stallion. "That would be great! Thank you!"

"No problem." The stallion took the camera from Canvas's hooves, motioning him to step back to stand next to the Gryphons.

After the three got into position, the stallion held up the camera and prepared to take the photo. "Okay… One, two—"

The stallion immediately ran off with the camera.

Canvas and Lyle stood frozen for a second, then realized that the stallion just took Glimmer Heart's camera. Before either could react, Troy shot his wings open and flew off in an instant. The stallion ran into an alleyway a short distance from them, making a girlish shriek when Troy flew in after him.

Canvas only heard a few muffled yelps, as well as a lot of banging from inside the alley.

After a brief silence, Troy walked out of the alleyway with a proud stride in his step and the camera in his claw. He was also dragging the stallion by his tail, which was tightly clamped in his grinning beak.

Canvas's mouth hung slightly agape when he saw how battered the would-be thief looked, a nasty looking welt appearing over his left eye. Before he could say anything, he felt Lyle nudge him.

"See?" Lyle said with a grin on his beak, "Sometimes a pony deserves that sort of thing."

Canvas looked back at the stallion before shrugging. Although he wanted to feel bad for him (especially since he was shaking out of pure fear while being dragged by Troy), he couldn't feel much sympathy for the pony after the camera was almost stolen.

Troy used his free claw to hoist the pony up by his tail. He hung the terrified stallion upside down and glared at him, staring eye-to-eye.

"Take the photo."

The stallion immediately nodded. Happy to see he looked too petrified to try anything stupid again, Troy released his grip, letting the stallion drop to the sidewalk before he passed him the camera.

Despite being dropped on his head, the stallion quickly shot back up as Troy got back into position with his fiancé and brother.

As the thieving stallion trembled in terror, the three smiled cheerfully as they got their first picture taken together in Manehattan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite their first unfortunate encounter with Manehattan culture, the three didn't have that much trouble after getting their first photo. For most of the day, Canvas and the two Gryphons spent their time exploring the city, marveling at the seemingly endless array of modern structures as they laid path to Manehattan's massive size and beauty.

For Canvas, the metropolis's landscape was absolutely captivating for him, seeing the canyons of metal and glass work as a giant backdrop for all the vibrant culture that moved below and alongside them. Beside the grey and silver walls and underneath the cobblestoned grounds, the amount of diversity and flawless unity between ponies was something he never saw before. Even with all the different ponies moving along, everything moved at a constant pace and rhythm, never breaking or slowing down for an instant as it constantly changed and evolved around the three.

For Troy, most of his attention was fixed on how condensed the city felt, as he needed to use his wings to get anywhere at a relatively quick pace. Honestly, Troy was rather surprised that, in a place as massive as this, everything still felt cramped for a Gryphon of his size. And the more he looked around the city at all the different ponies trotting and flying around them, the more alien Troy felt, realizing that Glimmer Heart was right about there not being many Gryphons living here.

For Lyle, only one thing surprised him when he looked around Manehattan: After spending some time in Ponyville, the Gryphon was surprised to see that ponies wore more clothes around here than out in the country.

While clothing wasn’t necessarily a huge deal in Equestria or the Gryphon Kingdom, it seemed that almost all the ponies had some form of clothing around here, even if it was something simple like a hat or a scarf. Looking over at Canvas, Lyle was certain that the stallion didn't look that out of place because of the art bag lugged around his shoulder.

With he and his brother being the only Gryphons in the area, Lyle was starting to feel the same form of alienation Troy felt right now.

As the day went on, most of their attention was focused on each other, appreciating their time in Manehattan as they took in the sights, as well as taking countless pictures with Glimmer Heart's camera.

By the time it started to get well into the afternoon, the three had managed to explore most of the locations that the map had to offer. After walking around the Market District by the ports, flying through a large part of Middle Park, and moving through a lot of the higher-class neighborhoods like Starswirl Square and Faust Avenue, the three decided to have a quick lunch in Greenhoof Village. They followed Glimmer Heart's map, which directed them to small place called Roy's Pizzeria.

Although the restaurant was fairly small on the inside, it was empty enough for the three to enter without much overcrowding or awkward shuffling. Troy, who was starting to sweat a little from his constant flying, slumped down at a nearby table and sighed in relief.

Since none of the booth tables were wide enough to hold Troy's body, Lyle joined his brother at one of the free tables in the middle of the space. While Troy slumped his head down on the table, Lyle looked over the countless framed pictures on the brick walls while Canvas made an order at the counter.

"Uuuuugggghhhhh…" Troy groaned in defeat, barely noticing when Canvas came back with several large sodas in Styrofoam cups a short time later. "My wings are killing me…"

"Well, what did you expect?" Canvas smirked as he sat down beside him. "You were the one who insisted on flying everywhere with me on your back."

"Yeah," Troy muttered, "because that was the only way to get anywhere in this city quickly! Seriously, I felt like I was in a sardine can when we were on the ground around here."

Canvas looked at Troy in confusion. "A… A what?"

It took Troy a moment to realize that Canvas didn’t know what he meant, since sardine cans weren’t necessarily a common thing in a vegetarian society like Equestria.

Before Troy could explain, Lyle raised a claw. "It's, like, a bunch of fish that are preserved and put in cans to eat for later and stuff."

"Eww!" Canvas looked fairly grossed out, but Troy just shrugged and stayed slumped on the table.

Troy said, "That's actually pretty accurate. Grandpa ate them all the friggin’ time."

"Oh yeah!" Lyle tried not to giggle too loudly in the restaurant. "Remember when you tried to eat one of those cans?"

"Ugh! Don't remind me of that!" Since he was already feeling a bit off, Troy closed his eyes in an attempt to keep himself from keeling over before the pizza was ready. "I shouldn't have done that on picture day."

Canvas put a hoof over his muzzle to muffle a snicker. "Picture day?!"

"Yeah," Troy grumbled, "and I threw up right before it, so I looked really pale when I got my photo. There was also a pretty noticeable stain on my chest."

Canvas finally couldn't hold it in. His head hit the table as he tried not to laugh too loudly alongside Lyle. "Oh man! Please tell me you still have that photo!"

Another heavy groan escaped Troy, who wasn't looking too happy with Canvas and Lyle laughing at his expense.

"Actually," Lyle began, coming down from his laughter first, "I think Mom still has it framed back at home."

"What?!" Troy glared at his brother. "I thought she had it taken down!"

"Yeah, and she put it right back up after you left."

Troy leaned back down on the table and face-clawed. The other two began to laugh again before their pizza arrived, which was a surprisingly large spinach-alfredo that took up the entire table.

"Woah!" Lyle looked impressed by the pizza's size, which made the waitress smirk as she walked away. "It's nice to actually see a place serve food at a proper size around here!"

Canvas chuckled a little as he picked up a slice, which was almost the size of his head. "Yeah, I guess this would be good for Gryphons, huh?"

Troy, who had already taken a large bite of his, nodded happily before swallowing. "Yeah, this is pretty good! I never thought I'd say this, but I don't even think it needs any pepperoni."

"Mmph." Lyle chewed his bite a little slower before swallowing to make a reply. "Although, it definitely would be a good thing to add to this."

Unlike Troy and Lyle, Canvas had to fold his slice in half in order to hold it securely in his hooves while eating. "So… Is pepperoni that common? Because Troy brings it up every time we get pizza from somewhere."

"Oh, come on. I don't do that every time!" Troy shook his head before refocusing his attention back on his slice. "Although, it really is awesome on pizza. So is sausage, or ham, and bacon…Mmmm… Chicken… Salami… A full meat-lover's deep dish… With some wings on the side…"

Troy's eyes glazed over for a moment before he shook his head clear. "Wait, what were we talking about?"

Canvas and Lyle both giggled. When Lyle turned his head away, he noticed a back room with some arcade games inside. "Dude! Is that Heat Seeker 4?! I didn't even know that was out yet!"

Canvas looked over at the same direction as Lyle, seeing the arcade setup for a fighting game in a room beside the register. With a smirk on his muzzle, the stallion bent down into his art bag and opened the flap.

"So Lyle," Canvas began, fishing for his bag of bits inside the canvas bag, "you think you can redeem yourself after Khaos Kombat?"

Lyle gave Canvas a cheeky smirk as the stallion’s eyes narrowed on him. "You just got lucky, dude! The Heat Seeker series is my game!"

"Uh-huh." Canvas held up the bag of bits. "How about you put your money where your beak is?"

"You're on!"

Canvas and Lyle went over to the arcade, leaving Troy to lie back in his seat and continue eating. Sighing heavily, Troy carried a smile on his beak as he relaxed and took a drink from his soda. His wings draped over his seat, hanging limp a few inches from the ground as he savored the sensation of being able to just lie there for a while.

After helping himself to another slice, Troy closed his eyes and leaned back in his seat. He smiled as he overheard his brother and fiancé over by the arcade, who were exchanging playful banter over the sound effects and music of the fighting game.

"Oh, come on! That was a cheap shot!"

"Hey, at least I'm pressing more than one button!"

"Dude, it's called technique! I have this nailed down!"

"Really? You have getting your butt kicked nailed down? I'd believe it."

"Shut up!"

Troy chuckled a little as he relaxed in his seat, not noticing much going on around him. He heard the door of the pizzeria open, but didn't open his eyes when he heard two mares talking.

"Now Babs, I already have the order reserved. We're only gonna be here for a couple of minutes."

"Aw, c’mon! Can't I at least get some bits ta play the pinball o’ somethin'?"

"Oh, fine." Troy heard the light jingle of a few bits beside the register. "Go ahead."

"Thanks, sis!"

A white mare with a flowing orange mane and a cutie mark of an orange slice next to a orange blossom sat at a table beside Troy's as she waited. She placed her brown purse down next to her seat, but tried not to pay much notice to the Gryphon nearby her. Seeing how he looked nearly unconscious right now, the last thing the mare wanted to do was disturb him. Instead, she just leaned her head against her hoof as she sighed, making sure her sister wasn't causing much trouble by the pinball machine.

Over in the arcade, a light brown filly with a short pink mane and tail was trying to focus as she shot the metal ball around with the buttons in her hooves. However, it was a little difficult to pay much attention when a Gryphon was standing beside her. She wanted to say something, mostly since she never saw a Gryphon before, but one look showed that he was getting more aggravated the more he combatted against the aqua stallion beside him.

"Dude, come on!” Lyle desperately tried to get a move in against Canvas's character. "How is this possible?! You have, like, the worst character right now! How are you winning?!"

Canvas giggled and kept a smug grin on his face. "I dunno, but I don't care! This game is pretty fun!" He delivered another flawless combo on the screen, defeating Lyle's character and making the Gryphon groan in frustration once more.

While she glanced over at them curiously, Babs didn't notice when her third ball rolled down between her paddles. It wasn't until she heard the “game over” noises from her pinball machine that she noticed she lost, making her groan and walk away from the arcade.

"Order up!"

The mare next to Troy rose from her seat, grabbing the bag as she made her way to the counter. "Okay, Babs," said the mare as she picked up her order, "are you done with your game?"

"Yeah, I guess so," muttered Babs as she looked back at the two playing another round.

"Alright then. Let's go."

With a smile on the mare’s face, the two ponies left the pizzeria with their food, while Troy laid in his seat with his eyes closed. Before he could drift further into relaxation (or end up falling asleep), he heard Canvas call out to him from the arcade.

"Oh crap, it's six already?! We gotta get to the gallery!"

Troy immediately got up from his seat, grabbing the bag on the floor while Canvas got a box for their food. "Alright, let's go!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glimmer Heart tapped her hoof on the sidewalk impatiently as she stood outside the art gallery. Even though the show wasn't supposed to start for another forty-five minutes, she was already dressed in her purple gown for the gallery

Huffing a little, she grew worried as she looked around. Glimmer didn't see the aqua stallion anywhere, nor the two Gryphons he was with. Before she could fret, she noticed two large figures fly in around one of the buildings.

Troy and Lyle, Canvas clinging onto Troy's back, soared in like two falcons through the Manehattan skyline. While the sun began to set behind them, the Gryphons barely paid any heed to any Pegasus ponies they flew past as they glided down to the streets below.

Catching sight of Glimmer, the two made a quick landing on the sidewalk in front of the gallery, almost shaking the ground.

Glimmer Heart flinched a little from their landing but quickly regained her scowl as she glared at them. "Guys, we have less than an hour before this show begins! You better have a good explanation for this!"

Canvas blushed and averted his eyes from her. Hoping to alleviate the situation, Lyle held up the box of leftover pizza to her, opening it with a nervous smile on his beak.

"Are you serious right now?! You really think that pizza will change—ooh! Is that spinach alfredo?" Glimmer looked at the pizza for a second before sighing. Still visibly upset, she looked back up at them and lit her horn.

"You guys are really lucky you got my favorite," muttered Glimmer as she took a slice with her magic. Before she could take a bite, the mare noticed that the three weren't wearing anything, making her groan.

"Canvas, please tell me you have outfits ready for the three of you! I told you that this was a clothing-mandatory event, right?"

"Yeah, you did," Canvas answered with a quick nod. "I still have my shirt and tie from the gallery back in Canterlot, and I also have ties for these two." He turned to Troy and Lyle and smiled.

Glimmer still looked worried. "Wait, you just have ties for them? They're going to need to have a jacket or something for this event!"

"What?" Canvas looked back at the mare, his eyes widening. Biting his lip in worry, the stallion looked down to the ground for a second, trying to think of a solution. "I… I'm not sure if I have anything for Lyle, but…"

Canvas perked back up, looking like a new idea had sprouted in his mind. "Actually, I think I might have something in my bag for Troy!"

Troy pulled off the bag he had over his shoulder, which wrapped around him much tighter than Canvas. He passed the bag over to Canvas with a smile. The stallion's eyes began to widen as he looked at what his fiance was holding.

"Troy…" Canvas’s tone came out much, MUCH more worried, his muzzle beginning to twitch. "What… What is…"

Troy skewed his brow, though his expression quickly changed when he looked down to the bag. The Gryphon's eyes widened in horror as well.

The bag that Canvas was holding was a tannish brown, much like his art bag. That was the only similarity it held.

Instead of the large art bag Canvas usually carried around, which was adorned with dozens of different inscriptions and sketches in black ink, what he was holding was a blank purse with absolutely no writing on the it. Canvas was beginning to shake in pure terror at the realization of what happened.

Before any of them could react, Glimmer Heart looked at Canvas with worry when she saw how mortified he looked. "Ca-Canvas? Are… are you alrig—"

"BUCK!!!"

Canvas immediately shot off down the street, running back the direction he came from as he thundered through the crowd of Manehattanites.

Glimmer Heart opened her muzzle, but was cut off when Troy blasted off after him in panicked fear. Lyle also flew off after them, leaving Glimmer Heart to stand alone in front of the building, holding their box of pizza.

"What… What the…"

Glimmer Heart blinked a couple times and stood in silence. The gears in her head had to turn a bit before she could process everything, taking a moment before she looked in the direction the three ran off to.

"WHAT THE BUCK JUST HAPPENED?!"

PreviousChapters Next