• Published 20th Nov 2013
  • 7,541 Views, 84 Comments

A Big Brother - xd77



A whole year has gone by since Nathan was adopted by Princess Cadance and Shining Armor, now before too long he is going to be a big brother.

  • ...
15
 84
 7,541

Chapter 2: A Star Is Born - Part 1

The three weeks had come to a complete end, it was Friday, and the filly was set to come on Monday. Meanwhile, Nathan was in his bedroom packing bags along with his music player, Pikachu pillow and green and blue plaid blanket and got ready for his journey to Ponyville, because he was going to spend the night with Twilight while Cadance and Shining Armor were going to spend their night in the hospital.

As Nathan got his last bag packed, Shining Armor entered his bedroom.

"Hey Sport, ready to go?" He asked

"Yes Dad." Nathan said grabbing his packed bag, pillow, and blanket. Shining Armor started to walk out the door, but not before looking the new crib that was going to be for his sister, it was in his bedroom, he couldn't believe he was going to have to share his bedroom with her, and not just his bedroom....

His toys
His teddy bear
His games
Everything!!!!!!!

Auugghhh!!!!, this was going to be so much trouble for him, having to give half of what belonged to him to his sister, but he decided to hold that off and enjoy whatever time he had left of being an only child, and he was going to spend it with Twilight.

They had finally reached the bottom of the stairs where Princess Cadance was there with bags of her own ready for their wagon when it got here, as Nathan was about to head out the door with his stuff, he was suddenly stopped by levitation.

"Sweetie, aren't you forgetting something?" Cadance asked opening her forehooves for a hug.

"Oh yeah, hehe." Nathan said putting his bags down and running up to her, he gave her a quick hug and kiss, same applied for Shining Armor.

"Now listen Nathan, you listen to Aunt Twilight and do what she says, no misbehaving, no troublemaking, and no doing things without permission, understand?" Cadance asked

"Yes, mommy." Nathan said, Cadance then gave him a good-bye kiss. "Okay sweetie enjoy yourself, we'll see you here Monday with your new baby sister." Cadance asked, Nathan then left the castle and headed towards the train station he took one quick look back and saw a wagon pulling up towards the entrance of the castle, saw his parents get on it with their luggage, and watched it depart for The C.E. Medical Center.

Quickly, Nathan turned his attention towards the edge of the Crystal Empire where the train platform awaited. Nathan stepped onto the platform where he was joined by a group of ponies going to Ponyville as well, as he waited for the train to show up he was looking down, distraught and saddened, but his sadness was cut off when somepony tapped him, Nathan looked up and saw that it was a white pony with a blue mane and tail, and her cutie mark was a treble clef music note, and she was wearing goggle like shades.

From the look of it she did look like Shining Armor, only not.

"Hey kid why the long face?" she asked him

Well, mah' mommy and daddy are fixing to have mah' new sister tomorrow and, unfortunately ah' have to share mah' stuff, and not that mah' new bedroom with her." Nathan said

"Wow, that's a tough one isn't it? she said

"Tell me 'bout it." Nathan said

"Well kid I don't believe we've been introduced, I'm Vinyl Scratch, but everypony calls me DJ PON-3 for a nickname."

"Nice ta' meet ya' Vinyl ah'm Nathan Cadenza, Princess Cadance and Shining Armor's son."

Suddenly Vinyl remembered the day that flash of light appeared above the skies above the Crystal Empire, it then hit her, this human was the flash of light.

"Wait a minute, you're that human that crashed here in the Crystal Empire a year ago, aren't you?" Vinyl said

"Yes." Nathan said

"Well anyway, what was the name of that place you're from, Tennis?" she asked

"Texas." Nathan corrected.

"Well, maybe you could take me over there." Vinyl said

"Well, ah'd love to, but ah' can't because the portal that ah' came through is gone, ah've got no chance of ever returning, and ah' may never see any of mah' old friends again." Nathan said, looking down again, that's when Vinyl embraced him.

"Hey don't worry, lil' bro', you probably will see them again one day." she said

"Ya' think so?" Nathan asked

"I know so." Vinyl said

"Thanks Vinyl." Nathan said giving her a hug, that's when they heard the sound of the train pulling up.

"Hey how about you and I sit together and listen to some music." Vinyl said

"Okay, ah've got a music player in mah' backpack, and ah've got a genre song that ah' think might be your kind of music since ah've guessed yer' a DJ."

"Yup." Vinyl said, she levitated Nathan onto her back along with his stuff and together they boarded the train together, they found a comfy seat by the window and sat Nathan down by the window while Vinyl sat next to him.


Later.......


"Ponyville, next stop." said the conductor as the train came to a complete halt at the Ponyville train station. Nathan got off while Vinyl Scratch followed behind him.

"Hey kid, listen, it was nice talking to you, I've never gotten to meet a human before." she said

"Bye Vinyl." Nathan said giving her a good-bye hug.

Before too long Nathan was founded on the train platform by Twilight and Spike.

"Hey dear." Twilight said

"Hi, Aunt Twilight." Nathan said

"What wrong Nathan," Spike asked, "You look down?"

"Ah'm just upset that ah' have ta' share mah' stuff when she comes." Nathan said

"Everything?" Spike asked

"EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nathan screamed causing Spike to flinch, Nathan suddenly felt his ear being levitated and pulled hard he turned and saw Twilight staring at him angrily, but was not willing to harm him.

"Nathan Cadenza, calm down right now!" Twilight said.

"Yes Aunt Twilight." Nathan said

Twilight let his ear go and they proceeded to her castle.

END PART 1

Author's Note:

This story is going to be about Nathan while his mom and dad are at the C.E. medical center, so I will get to his sisters' birth eventually.