• Published 21st Nov 2013
  • 1,321 Views, 7 Comments

The Adventures of the Main Six-Year-Olds - RainbowJack2000



Join the main six, who are six, as they have a comedy-filled adventure where they have nothing but endless fun, starting with a three parter adventure of their imaginations.

  • ...
1
 7
 1,321

Let's Play Damsel in Distress- Part 1 of 3

All was quiet on Sweet Apple Acres as the sun was happily shining in the cloud-free sky. Birds chirping happily in their nest and two of the Apple family members picking apples. However, it wasn't Big McIntosh or Applejack, because they were much too young to reach the towering trees, let alone climb them. No sir, it was their parents, Mr. and Mrs. Apple, picking the delicious red fruit from the tree.

So...where were the two Apple siblings?

Big Mac was inside the house helping Granny Smith bake an apple pie, like she always does. Applejack , however, was having an adventure with her 5 best friends.

And the rest is history.

The Adventure of the Main-Six-Year-Olds
By: RainbowJack2000
Chapter 1: Let's Play Damsel in Distress- Part 1/3

^___________________________^

30 minutes ago...

"Ugh, I'm sooooo bored," complained a certain rainbow-haired tomboy in overalls, "There's nothing to do at all!"

The girls were inside Applejack's clubhouse in the east wing of the farm, all chilling and doing nothing but...chilling.

"I know! I know! Why don't we play hide-and-seek?" the curly-haired Pinkie Pie suggested, bouncing up and down.

"Hid there, seeked that." Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes.

"Seeked is not a word, Rainbow. The past tense for 'seek' is 'sought'." Twilight Sparkle, the egghead, corrected the now annoyed Rainbow.

"What are you, a dictionary? There's nothing to do! Even Winona is bored out of her mind!" she pointed at the white and brown sheep dog-puppy, who looked up when she heard her name.

"Um...well, we could always play truth or dare..." Fluttershy timidly said.

Rainbow looked at Fluttershy with a bewildered look on her face, "What's truth or dare?"

"Um...well, I ask truth or dare and you pick one. If it's truth, I ask you a question and you have to answer...if it's t-true. If it's a dare, I tell you do something and you have to do it." Fluttershy explained.

"Cool! I'm in! Especially about the dare! I'm not afraid to do anything!" Rainbow agreed.

Rarity, the pretty girl, scoffed. "Please, Rainbow. It's nothing but a dumb game about telling secrets and jumping off a roof."

"What about you, Applejack? What do you wanna play?" Pinkie asked.

Applejack, another girl in overalls and freckles, looked at her friends as if she didn't know what to play. Sighing, she looked around the room, seeing nothing but books, coloring pages, a treasure chest with her dress up clothes...

Wait a second!

"Ah got it! Let's play dress up and go on a adventure!" Applejack exclaimed excitedly.

"An adventure, not a adventure!" Twilight corrected, rolling her eyes. Applejack glared at her.

"Sometimes, ah feel like yer only here to correct our sentences and not play with us."

Rainbow Dash groaned loudly for everyone to look in her direction, "Dress up? Really? That's so girly, if there was a race, Rarity has no way of beating it!"

"Hey!" Rarity yelled.

"Aw, come on RD, it'll be fun! It'll be scary!" Applejack begged.

"Sc-scary?!" Fluttershy asked, hugging her teddy bear close to her.

"Yeah! The game could be....uh..." Searching the room, Applejack noticed one of her favorite books in the corner and crawled over to grab it. Standing up, she showed everyone the book which read Damsel in Distress.

"The game could be called Damsel in Distress! Mah mama and ah love this book! It's about a girl that gets kidnapped by the evil Señor Choo-choo and it's up to Detective Morris and his compadres to save the day. We could be like that and wear cow boy costumes with fake guns and everything! Whaddya say, guys?"

"I believe it will be an interesting game, so I'm in." Twilight said.

"Me too! An adventure is like exploring! And exploring means that someone can be Dora the Explorer," Pinkie gasped before adding, "Can I be Dora? Pretty please with whip cream and cheery on top?"

"Cherry, not...ugh, nevermind." Twilight gave up.

"As horrible as getting dirty or going on an adventure sounds, I'd love to be the damsel in distress." Rarity said.

"Can I still be Dora? NO! I want to be Rolando the Explorer! Fluttershy can be Bigote!" Pinkie exclaimed, grabbing Fluttershy into a tight hug.

"Oh!...um...actually, I...can't...breathe!" Fluttershy gasped.

"Sure, Ah guess," Applejack said, turning to Rainbow, "What about you, Dashie?"

Rainbow swore she just heard Applejack call her "Dashie", Pinkie's pet name for her. Applejack, of all children. Fighting back a blush, she cleared her throat, "Just as long as I get to be the bad guy, I'm in."

"Um...Rainbow Dash?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yeah?"

"Why is your face turning red?"

"Oh...um, it's a cool trick I do. Yep, it is."

"Oh. Okay."

"Alrighty, girls! Let's go on adventure!" Twilight exclaimed.

^_____________________________^

"Ugh, this dress is hugging me!" Rarity complained, earning a giggle from Applejack.

"Ah knew ya were gettin' bigger, Rares, but ah didn't think ya were gettin' fatter, too." she teased.

"Oh, hahaha. So funny I forgot to laugh. And what are you supposed to be? Shoelock Holmes?" Rarity asked.

"No! Ah'm Detective Morris and ah'm gonna save yer bootie if it's the last thing ah do!" Applejack said, putting on a large brown Stetson, which fell on her face.

"What's that, Applejack?" Fluttershy asked.

"It's mah daddy's hat. He wears this big ol' thing like it's his baby or somethin'." AJ shrugged, adjusting it on her head.

"Hey, Fluttershy! Put this on!" Pinkie exclaimed, putting a mustache in Fluttershy's hand.

"What's this?" Fluttershy asked.

"It's Bigote's mustache! He wears it all the time!" Pinkie squeed.

"Oh, um...okay. Uh, Twilight?"

"Yes?" Twilight responded.

"Who are you supposed to be?"

"...I don't know. Who am I supposed to be?"

Applejack thought for a minute until an idea popped into her head. "Ya can be Señor Choo-choo's evil minion!"

"What?! I don't wanna partner!" Rainbow pouted.

"Aw c'mon, RD. Ya ain't bein' fair!" Applejack growled.

"Fine. Whatever, just don't mess with my plan."

"Alright, everyone! Let's get starte- Pinkie, what in tarnation are ya wearing?"

Pinkie was wearing a purple T-shirt two sizes too small, orange shorts, sneakers, and Applejack's plaid bookbag, "What? I'm Rolando! I dress like this all the time!"

Fluttershy, a.k.a. Bigote, was twirling her mustache, "Um...what does 'Bigote' even mean?"

"Oh! Bigote means 'mustache'!" Pinkie explained.

"..."

"..."

"...seems legit."

"What does 'legit' mean?" Rainbow asked.

"My mom told me it means-"

"We've been dictionaries long enough today," Applejack interrupted Fluttershy, "Can we get on with our adventure?"

"LET'S PLAY DAMSEL IN DISTRESS!" everyone shouted in unison.

And they set off into the acres, followed by Winona, to begin their adventure.

Author's Note:

Okay, I'm not Hispanic and I go to Google Translate for the accent signs. Can anyone help me with my accent problem?

By the way, I'm not sure how many chapters this story will have. There's a couple of parters and single stories as chapters so I need time to figure it out.

Rolando & Bigote: Wassabi Productions- YouTube

Comments ( 7 )

this is great keep up the good work can't wait for more :pinkiehappy:

I WANT IT :twilightsheepish: good great job :twilightsmile::scootangel::twilightsmile::scootangel:

"Sometimes, ah feel like yer only here to correct our sentences and not play with us."

We need more fanfics like this on here. Humanized and childhood stories are two of my favs... So this is basically perfect for me... :ajsmug:

I wanted to post a really coll gif here...
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO FIMFICTION? AND WHY IS SUCKING EVEN MORE AFTER EACH UPDATE?!
#fuckKnighty

Oh no, a Muppet Babies parody. :ajbemused:

When will you update? This story is great :raritystarry:

Omg c:
So awesome :3

Login or register to comment