• Published 21st Nov 2013
  • 7,052 Views, 247 Comments

The Primarch of Equestria - mineturtal247



Spike is sent into the warhammer 40k universe when a spell from Twilight goes horribly wrong.

  • ...
29
 247
 7,052

Chapter 8:Once a slave now the master.

The shrieks of strange beasts heralded her approach in the Everfree forest. A chorus of barks,and shouts echoed through the darken dense forest. Her legs powered on the rough terrain of the forest as she put distance between herself and her pursuer.

Painting heavily she push her self foreword trying ever so desperately to lose her pursuer who seem to be getting closer to her with each passing second.

Trixy risked a glance back behind her. She could see the darken shapes of her pursuer getting closer.The diamond dogs slavers shouts and barks grew closer with each step she took.

She cursed her luck as she watch the large canines came bolting out from the heavy thick bushes that she just passed though not moments ago. Hardener and faster they ran eagerly to recapture there former prize.They where not going to let her go so easily.

"Damn it! I thought they would given up by now," Trixy thought to her self. "I don't know if I can continue on any longer. I'll be a dead mare if they catch me...oof." Trixy grunted as she hit something that felt like a metal brick wall.

Rubbing the back of her head to ease the pain Trixy slowly looked up to what she ran into. What she was staring at made her blood run cold.She almost wanted to go running back to the diamond dog slavers.

Trixie was staring at a seven foot tall reptile with pistachio green eyes,purple scales and green spikes going down from his head to his back. The creature was in some kind of armor Trixy has never seen before it was dark orange with a dark metal trim. It was horrifying to look at with all it's skulls of slain creatures she has never seen before.

What was even more worse was that there was more of the creature. They did not look reptilian from what she could tell but they still looked terrifying.

A couple of the creatures had some strange black box with a metal tub in the middle with a *L* metal shape object sticking out from the bottom of the object In there hands. She could only guess those where some sort of weapon by the way they where holding it.

While a few others carried sword and axes about three times her size they where still horrifying to look at with there demonic faces that where carved into the blade of there crude looking weapons.

"She over here!" A rough voice came from behind her.

Trixie turn around to see the diamond dogs leaping from a near by bush. The dogs snarled,and bark when they looked at Trixy but they stopped there mad barking when they noticed the even foot reptile with the four other creatures standing behind him staring at them with curiosity.

"Why have you stopped? Get her,grab her!" A smaller diamond dog shouted as he came out of the same bush from where the others have came.

"Sorry boss but what are those things right next to her?" One of the bigger diamond dogs pointed to the strange new creatures.

"I don't care who or what they are grab the run away slave,and let's go!" The smaller dog commanded.

"But the things with the armor what about them?" Another diamond dog asked,pointing a finger at the strange new creatures.

The smaller diamond dog turn his at then to the large reptile that was standing in front of the other creatures.

"Hey big reptile!" The smaller diamond dog shouted. "That is our slave she ran away from us. She belongs to the rough paw tribe. Where taking her back with us so don't be a idiot,and try taking her! Your out numbered five to one." The diamond dog shouted.

The reptile creature chuckled.

"What's so funny? Aw never mind you slave come back here right now!" The small diamond dog commanded unseating a whip from his side.

"No!" Trixie said in a shaky voice.

"What was that slave?" The smaller diamond dog said. Taking a step closer to Trixy.

"I said no! Trixie is no slave she is a free pony a free being of Equestria."

"Your only free when your dead slave!"

"Then Trixy would rather die then go with you runt."

"What was that slave." The diamond dog hissed.

"You heard me runt!"

"How dare you."

"What's the matter? Don't like being called a runt." Trixy mocked.

"You bitch!" The diamond dog brought the whip back,and hurled the front of the whip foreword at Trixy.

Trixie brought her hands up to protect her self from the whip. She closed her eyes and waited for the pain.
But that never happen. A gasp of shock came from the diamond dogs.

Trixie slowly open her eyes to see the reptile creature holding the front of the whip in his right hand.He pulled the whip towards him making the diamond dog lose his grip on it.

The reptile looked back to his companions a evil smile grew on his face.

"Brothers deal with these weakling,But bring the short one too me...Alive."

Trixie watch in sheer horror as the creatures descended upon the diamond dogs.

Trixie cover her ears to what sounded like thunder erupted from the black boxes that the two creatures where holding. She watch a diamond dog get split in half as large burning metal pieces flew over her head sticking the diamond dog with enough force to send him flying through the air,while the other one head exploded into a gory pile of brain and skull matter that splattered onto another diamond dog who screamed with shock,and fear of having his friend brain splatter on him. He was silence as another large hot metal piece tore into his chest creating a fist size hole in his chest.

The carnage that displayed before her was something no pony should see. She watch a diamond dog get pulled apart by one of the creatures bare hands. Another tried to flee for her life but was only impaled by one of the creatures great swords. She did not even get a chance to scream.

Trixie starred wide eyed with fear at the butchery that just took place right before her.

"L..let me go! Unhand me monsters!" The smaller diamond dog commanded. Kicking his feet in the air trying to break free of one of the creatures grasp on him.

"I'm going to rip this things skull out,if it does not stop squirming!"one of the creatures spoke in perfect Equine.

"Kill it later Grim;I want to have some fun with it first." The large reptile replied to his companion.

"How do these creatures know Equine?"Trixie thought to her self.

"Put me down you freaks,you monsters!"the diamond dog commanded still squirming to brake free from his captures.

"Grim hit it in the gut as hard as you can. My level of patients are wearing thine."the reptile commanded.

The one known as Grim clench his fist and delivered a solid punch to the diamond dogs stomach. Trixy flinch when the giant struck the diamond dog. The sound that was made when the creature hit the canine made her stomach turn a little.

The diamond dog gasp,all the air was knock out of him along with intense pain that shot through his body.

Grim let the canine fall to the ground with a hard thud.

"Not so demanding now are ya! Filth."Grim side with venom in his voice.

A large hand placed it self around the back of Trixy neck. She screamed with fright but immediately stop as air was cut of by one of the creatures tight grip around her throat.

"What about this Xeno lord?" Another creature spoke in a thick accent that all most sounded like the ponies in the frozen highland parts of Equestria.

The large reptile creature turn. The creature stared at Trixy for few seconds.

"Let her go Ragnar I wish to speak to her." The reptile commanded.

The creature loosen his grip on Trixy's throat. Letting her fall hard onto the solid ground.

"What is your name friend?"the reptile asked.

Trixie was confused one moment he ordered his warriors to kill in the most brutal way she has ever seen and the next he was being nice,calling her friend.

"Tri,.."Trixie swallowed the lump in her throat."Trixy,my name is Trixy my lo..lord" Trixy spoke with a shaky frightful voice. Fear beginning to build in her for the large reptile was towering over her.

"I thought so. I remember you from a long time ago."

Trixie was shocked to know that the large reptile knew her. "If,if I may ask l..lord how do you know me?" Trixie looked over the large reptile to see if she can remember something familiar about him.

"Are you sure you don't remember me?"

"Can't say I have lord. What is your name..if don't mind me asking."

The reptile grained.

"I go by many names Trixy. I'm know as the butcher of lorn v,conquer of a thousand words,the witch killer,skull hunter,lord slayer and the kind lord." The reptile finished.

"The kind Lord?" Trixie raised an eyebrow at the name.

The reptile grin spread more into a wicked smile"But I am most know throughout the empires of the galaxy's as Spike the Dragon."Spike smiled devilishly.

Trixie gasp in shock at the relizashion.

"Spike? princess Twilight assistant that went missing over six years ago?"

"The one and the only."

"But,but every pony side you where dead! You got sucked into a vortex of some sort,and vanished forever!"

"I did vanished from this world but landed in another one. As for being dead..There is not a single thing alive in the entire galaxy that can kill me."

"That's *cough* what you think boot! *cough,cough.*" the diamond dog wheezed. Coughing up a few drops of blood.

Spike turn around to face the wounded diamond dog on the ground clenching his stomach.

"I'll finish this Xeno off!"Grim side. Pulling back on the charging Handel of his Bolter rifle.

"Wait," spike commanded." I have something else in mind."

Spike turn to Trixie an evil sadistic grin on his face. "Let her finish him off." He ponied to Trixy.

"What!" Trixie said with shock.

"You where his slave right?"

"Yes but I don't see..."

"A slave can never be free till his or her master is dead. You do know that right?"

"What is it going to be miss Trixie? Will you remain a Slave,or will you set your self free?" Spike reach out with the wipe he took from the diamond dog in his grasp.

Trixie stared at the sinister wipe. It's Flash back played in her head of her endless cry of plea for the small diamond dog to stop hurting her with its lethal strike agents her bare-back with each crack it made.

Trixie snatch the wipe from Spikes grasp. She made her way to the injured diamond dog.

She stop when she was in good sticking distance,she watch the diamond dogs eyes go wide with fear he tried saying some thing but nothing came out more then a mumble and a cough.

"Please don't." The diamond dog beg.

Trixie looked into the diamond dogs eyes with a icy cold stare.

"No!" Trixy simply put in a cold tone. She brought the wipe back,and lounged it foreword.

The wipe crack,sending an echo throughout the forest.The diamond dog screamed as pain shot through his body where the wipe struck him.

She repeated to strike the diamond dog with the wipe,the screams of pain and pleas from the diamond dog where sweet music to her ears.

"How does it feel! *crack* to be *crack* the one *crack* getting wipe!" Another strike on the diamond dog,another scream.

****************
An hour later
****************

Trixie panted heavily like a dog on a hot summers day. Her constant attacks on the diamond dog made her exhausted and tired but more importantly she felt relived.

Trixie stared at the unmoving body of the diamond dog,it has been quit some time when the canine had stop screaming,and pleading for his life; but did not stop Trixie,she continued to wipe the motionless body to no end.

"This,this is for that time you yelled at Trixie, *crack* this is for calling Trixie so many rude names,*crack* and this is for something."

Trixie brought the wipe back to strike when she felt a large icy cold metal hand grab her arm she held the wipe in.

"You can stop Trixy he's been dead for sometime."Spike said.

Tears formed in Trixie eyes threatening to break she knew the diamond dog was dead but she had to continue he was just a horrible creature to take any pity on. Even in death.

Trixy dropped the wipe; she fell to her knees crying into both of her hands letting her fur soak up the salty tears.

"Why are you crying? I thought you would be glade to be free from his iron grasp around you?" Spike asked with curiosity.

"I'm am glade that I'm free,"Trixie paused to take a breath. "That is why I am crying; I'm free,free forever now and more," Trixie smiled to Spike. "Thank you, thank you for freeing me."

"But I did not free you."

"What do you mean?" Trixie asked confused by the dragons response.

"You did! I merely just help get you back on your hoofs. I just help get ride of the extra problems." Spiked chuckled.

"Well thank you Spike for helping me I will repay you and your companions in some way. I bid you goodbye." Trixie got back on her hoofs,she turned to walk away when Spike placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Where will you be going then Trixie? The last time I remember you where banished from every city and very town in Equestria."

Trixie open her mouth to protest but he was right. How could she forget that she was not wanted by no pony her own people disliked her. They mocked her,ridiculed her,and shamed her all because she faked her magic acts,but that what she did that's what her cutie mark said.

Trixie looked down in shame,she could feel tears begging to run down her cheeks.

"Then I have no where to go. What point is there being free when you have no home to go too."

"Then join me."

"What?" Trixie along with Spikes warriors side all at once.

Spike raised a hand letting his worriers know to be quit and to interrupt.

"This world is changing Trixie, I feel a storm coming...Battle lines are being drawn,war is coming to this world one unlike any it has seen before.Ready or not this world will change for the better or the worse. So I'm offering you a choice to serve me as a general in my legions forces."

Trixie was shock at the opinion that was laying before her. How can she be a general in some ones army when she knows nothing of war or battle.

"I'm honored by the offer but I don't think your mighty warriors would like some one like me to lead them." Trixy stated.

Spike laugh. "I'm not saying you are going to lead my marines,what I'm saying is that you will lead the first Equestrian,Griffin and Zebra forces all over the planet."

"As of right now my influence is spreading into the small nation of Kaland,Zebafrica and some parts of Equestria and the Griffin kingdoms. They need a leader some who is great and powerful."

"Me," Trixie said to her self in a whisper."but I know nothing of war or combat."

Spike smiled. Some of the giant warriors back away from there master out of fear.

Spike leaned in real close to Trixie. His glowing eyes met hers. "Tonight you will know how to wage war. The Rough Paw tribe can't be far from hear right?"

"N~no it's not that fare m~my lord." Trixie said cowering a little.

Spikes smile grew more devilish,more sinister then before. "Tonight the Rough Paw tribe will be no more. Come brothers we have a few rapid dogs to put down." Spike laugh. He started heading into the direction where Trixie and the diamond dogs came from,his warriors fallowed right behind them eager to do there masters biding. Not far behind them Trixie fallowed.

"The great and powerful general Trixie? Has a nice ring to it." She thought to her self. Before vanishing in the darkness of the dense forest, heading to a filed of soon to be a slaughter house.

Luna moon was starting to rise high in the night sky a blood red full moon shined over the night indicating blood has and will be spilled this night.