• Published 9th Mar 2012
  • 1,386 Views, 8 Comments

Ace Combat: Pony Wars - PSY



Follow one pony through her flights throughout the Equestrian continent

  • ...
1
 8
 1,386

Contact!

As Rainbow and Wind left the formation and flew towards Ponyville for their assignment. Rainbow asked her." So, do you think that the Griffins are going to try and attack us today or what?"

"Beats me Rookie, I can't predict these things that may happen."

"Hey!" Rainbow retorted. " I thought I told you to stop calling me that name, who knows what kind of teasing I'll get from Morning Star is she heard that.

" And I told you before, you have to earn that kind of respect from me." she called back.

Rainbow couldn't believe this. If she didn't get some action soon she would forever be called a 'Rookie' by Howling Wind for the rest of her time flying. All she wanted right now was to shoot down at least a scout plane to get Wind to stop calling her that name.

As the two fighter pony pilots continued their patrols around Ponyville, A ping came up on their radar but they decided that it was nothing. More time passed by and the same ping kept coming up on the radar. Rainbow was getting a little annoyed by the constant beeping and finally said.

" I'm going to check out what that contact on the radar is okay? She asked Wind.

" You better hurry than, I don't want the Captain to return and see his newest recruit not listening to him."

" Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it." Rainbow said.

As she angled her plane toward the pinging contact in the distance she began to notice to the ping from the cockpit. It appeared as a small black speck in the distance among the clouds. When she flew closer though she saw that more specks started to appear along with it. First two, then five, then twenty specks seemed to have been born from the cloud as they all started to converge on her plane.

Rainbow now realized the situation she was in.

" Contact,Contact! Enemy planes appearing and flying en route to Ponyville. The Griffins are attacking!"

Comments ( 4 )

good story. it inspired me to do something like this with the movie called Stealth here the movie Trailer the movie came out in 2005 which might explain if you haven't heard of it.

I Go:coolphoto:

308603

Please write it. I, too, enjoy a good pony/carrier-based-aircraft crossover.

>> totallynotabrony

i will it might take a while cause of school and other stuff....

I Go:coolphoto:

If you'll need any help with correcting the mistakes, I'd be glad to help. This story's got potential. :rainbowkiss:

Login or register to comment