• Published 15th Nov 2013
  • 1,065 Views, 30 Comments

A Shooting Star - Nobody Special



A creature from 1000 years comes back and seeks revenge.

  • ...
14
 30
 1,065

Chapter 5: Shooting Star is a Superhero?

Shooting Star was flying through the sky, humming the Superman theme. He was looking for if someone was in danger and needed his help. He was flying for a while until he heard someone yell.

“Help.” He looks down and saw a unicorn mare in front of a tree.

Shooting Star lands. “Whats the problem miss?”

The unicorn looks at him. “My cat is stuck on top of that tree.” She points her hoof at the tree in front of her. Shooting Star looks up and saw a balck cat sitting on a branch on the tree.

Shooting Star looks back at the mare. “Ehm...why don’t you just use your magic?”

“Oh no I can’t. My cat doesn’t like it when I use magic on him.”

“Well then I have to do it the old fashion way.” He walkes to the tree and started to climb it. It wasn’t really that tall so he was on the top in a few seconds. There he saw the black cat just sitting. “Ok lets do this. Hello kitty.” The cat looked at him. “Are you stuck here? I’m here to help you.” The cat just sat there as Shooting Star slowly crawled towards the cat. “Nice kitty.” He finally was in front of the cat and picked it up. “Well this was easy.” Just as he said that, the cat jumped out from his grasp and start to claw him all over his face. “Ow ow ow my face.” Shooting Star started to try and get the cat off, but when he did he accidently broke a branch and he fell down to the ground on his back.

“Oh no, Smoke Cloud.” The unicorn mare ran to Shooting Star and the cat. She picked the cat up with her hooves. “Did the bad monkey hurt you? Don’t worry, mommy will take care of you.” She placed the cat on her back and walked away.

Shooting Star weakly sat up. “Is it bad that the cliche hurt me more then the cat and the fall combined?” He stooded up and touched his face to see of the damage was on his face. “Scrathed two times in a row and in the face nonetheless.” He opened his wings and went up to the air again. “Hope I can find someone with more kindness.”

As he said that, he heard a female scream. “AAAAAAHHHH!”

“It came that way.” He said as he was pointing at the direction he heard the scream. “I’m coming.” Then he flew at the direction the scream came from. Where he heard was in the dark part of Ponyville. When he had arrived at the place, he then looked down to see what was going down. What he saw was quite surprising to say at least. There was a mare in a dark alley with three ponies pushing her to the wall. He could hear clearly what they where saying.

“Come on sweetie, give us your saddle bag and we won’t hurt you that much.” An earth pony said to the mare.

The mare looked really scared and was shaking like it was an earthquake. “No its mine. Why do you want it anyways? Why can’t you just buy your own?”

“Because if we do, we will loose bits and we don’t want to lose bits.” A pegasus said.

“But I don’t want to lose bits too you know.”

“Yeah, but we don’t care.” A unicorn said. “Now if you want to live you better give us the saddle bag.”

The mare just looked at the three of them and then sighed. “Fine.” She took the saddle bag off and threw it at them. The unicorn then caught it with his magic. “There, happy?”

“Yes I am, but I promised my friends here to have some fun with you.” The earth pony and the pegasus then smirked.

The mare looked shocked. “What do you mean?”

“It means, get down or we will make you.” The eath pony was about to jump at the mare, but he stopped when he heard a voice.

“Ok, here is where I step in because rape is crossing the line.” The three bad ponies and the mare looked at the opening of the alley and saw Shooting Star standing there with his arms crossed.

“And what the buck are you suppose to be?” The unicorn said.

“I am Shooting Star, the new hero of Ponyville and the defender of the weak.”

“...Never heard of you.”

“Well I said I was new.”

“Well we will still kick your plot. Boys go and get him.” The earth pony ran straight for Shooting Star while the pegasus flew at him. Shooting Star just used his magic to levitate them. “W-what is this?”

“Magic. Don’t you know magic when you see it?”

“But thats impossible. How can a stupid monkey like you use magic?”

“Well I would have told you, but you called me a stupid monkey so I won’t. The only thing I will do is give you your friends back.” After he said that, he threw the two ponies at the unicorn straight at him. The mare got out of the way as the two ponies hit the unicorn, making all three of them fly straight to the wall. After they hit the wall, they passed out after the impact on the wall. “Well that was easy.”

The mare went and picked up her saddle bag as she was on her way to Shooting Star. “Thank you mister.”

“Please call me Shooting Star. It is my name.”

“Yes, sorry mis-I mean Shooting Star. I just have had it tuff lately.”

“Don’t worry now, miss. Hopefully these guys won’t bother you anymore. Well I’m off.” As he said that, he flew off. He could see the mare wave to him and walk back home safetly. What Shooting Star didn’t know was that some black smoke came out from the three unconscious ponies.

**************************
A few minutes later.
**************************

“Ok I have done two hero jobs today, but they where kind of easy. I want some kind of excitement.” He flew there for a moment until he heard a voice from behind.

“Hello there.” He turned around and saw Ditzy Doo or as some ponies usually calls her, Derpy Hooves.

“Can I help you or something?”

“Yes actually. Have you seen a muffin? I dropped a muffin and I can’t find it.”

“Then why are you looking up here?”

“Because it might have fallen on one of the clouds.”

Shooting Star just smirked and shook his head. He knew that Ditzy was a bit special. “Ok I will help you. You can look up here while I look down on the ground.” Ditzy nodded as Shooting Star flew down to the ground to look for the muffin. He landed near a cafe with some ponies sitting and eating. He looked and saw a blueberry muffin. He thought that maybe that was Ditzy’s so he looked up into the sky and yelled at her. “I found the muffin!”

Like lightning, Ditzy flew towards him and landed beside him. “You did?”

Shooting Star nods and points at the muffin. “I think its that one right there.”

“Oh yes it is.” She hugged him. “Thank you for helping me.”

“No problem, its what I do.”

Ditzy was about to get the muffin, but a big stallion took it. “Hey! Thats my muffin.”

“Sorry, but I don’t see your name on it. You can’t prove that this is your muffin.”

“Can’t you just give the mare the muffin? You can probably buy one yourself.” Shooting Star said, trying to help Ditzy.

“No way. I won’t let down free food that easily. If you want a muffin so bad, why don’t you go and buy one yourself.”

“But I don’t have any more bits on me.” Ditzy said.

“Well tuff luck, but I won’t let this baby go.” And then the stallion ate the muffin in one bite.

“B-b-b-ut that w-was mine.” Ditzy was now in tears. She tried to not cry and make a scene, but it was already a few ponies watching them argue.

“Well too bad. Hahaha.” The stallion started to laugh while Ditzy cried. He continued to laugh, but he stopped after a fist hit him in the face and he blacked out.

Ditzy looked up and saw that it was Shooting Star that punched the stallion. “I really hate selfish people.” He then looked at the sad Ditzy. “Let’s go to Sugercube Corner. I still got some bits left after I bought my house.”

“Y-you would do that?” Ditzy said, getting over the other muffin.

“Of course.” He started to walk to the direction where Sugercube Corner was. He looked back and saw Ditzy still standing near the cafe. “Are you coming?”

Ditzy was silent for a minute before smiling and walked beside Shooting Star. When they left some black smoke came out from the unconscious stallion.

Author's Note:

Sorry for not posting a new chapter for a while. Have just been tired and had Writers Block for a while. Also sorry for such a short chapter. I hope I can get the next one a bit longer. Until next time.

Comments ( 1 )
P4

Cool, for a filler chapter

Login or register to comment