• Published 15th Nov 2013
  • 1,073 Views, 30 Comments

A Shooting Star - Nobody Special



A creature from 1000 years comes back and seeks revenge.

  • ...
14
 30
 1,073

Chapter 1: The Smashing Arrival.

Celestia sat in her room alone another night. She had banished Luna to the moon a while ago, but she still felt every second of that day as if it were still happening. It was bordering on tortureous. This night, however, she was given a brief rest from those memories and haunted by new horrors. It was a image of a creature. It was tall, was standing on two legs and had something that looked like claws. But the worst thing of all was it sickening smile and the words he said.

“The world will burn.”

Celestia opened her eyes in shock.

“My princess, are you alright?” One of her guards asked.

“Yes I am alright.” She answered, shaking her head to make her thoughts disappear. “Is everything ready for the moving?”

“Yes.” Her guard replied.

“Good, let’s move then.” She commanded and stod up. Celestia had just had her new castle done and she was ready to move to it from her old one in Everfree Forest. Little did she know that something else was out there that just had arrived from another world.

*****************************

Somewhere else in Everfree Forest.

*****************************

“Ouch that hurt.” A male voice said. It was a human male and he just had been thrown into the Everfree Forest by a dark portal. The man looked behind him when the portal closed itself. “Well that was weird.” He stod up. “I wonder where I am.” He looked around and started to walk.

He walked for a bit until he heard voices. He took cover behind a tree and looked who it was. What he saw was weird. There was a white horse with a mane in three different colors that looked like it was blown by the wind. Also the tail was as the same as its mane. It also had one horn on its head and a pair of big wings. He also saw that it moved its mouth and talked. He thought he was crazy, but he didn’t really care and went to talk to the horse.

“Ehm...hello?””

Celestia looked at the man and when she did her eyes grew really big. It was the same creature in her vision.

“Who are you creature?”

“Well my name is Tyler and I’m-”

He could’t finish becuase Celestia interrupted him. “I know what you are. You are a demon, wanting to burn the whole world.”

“What!? No, I am just-”

He got interrupted again by Celestia. “I am going to banish you so you can’t do any damage to the world.” Her horn started to glow gold as did Tyler.

“What!? Let me explai-” He could’t finish because he got launged in the night sky by a powerful light beam.

“Where did you send the creature my princess?” One guard asked.

“To space.” She answered and started to walk again, happy that she got the demon away.

*****************************

In space.

*****************************

Tyler slowly opened his eyes. When he did he saw only darkness and that he could’t move. That horse had done something to him and he didn’t know what. The thing Celestia actully did was imprisoning him in a comet, in a orbit of the planet.

******************************

1000 years later.

******************************

It has been one month since Twilight came back from the mirrior world. Nothing had really happened since then, except a Ursa Major tried to attack Celestia when she was in the old castle. Luckly a rock from the sky hit the Ursa Major with so much force, it fainted. The ponies where thankful that somepony did that, but something was odd about the rock. It was letters on it and it was writen “YOUR WELCOME BITCH”. Twilight wonder who could have writen that and called the princess a dog. That somepony would taste a piece of her mind. But not tonight because she, the other main six, Spike, the two royal princesses, Cadence and Shining Armor where going to watch a special star shower. Because it was Twilight’s birthday.

“This was a good idea Twilight.” Rainbow Dash said as she laid down on the ground and looked up.

“Thanks. I wanted this night to be special so I asked Princess Luna to make the night sky even prettier with a star shower”

“I must say that you have really done a good job with the stars Luna.” Celestia said to her sister.

“Thank you sister.”

They all watched the stars glow brightly and fly through the night sky, but one star was brighter and bigger then the others.

“Is that star suppose to glow that bright and be that big?” Cadence asked.

“No, no its not.” Luna answered with some concerned in her voice.

The star got brighter and bigger. Eventfully it looked like it was going to crash.

“EVERYPONY TAKE COVER!” Twilight shouted. All of them ran over and took cover behind a big rock. While the star came contact to the earth, making a big explosion and a big crater. The group looked from the big rock at the crater. There was already a group of ponies around that was curious and was looking at what was in the crater. The group walked to the crater and saw it wasn’t a star, it was a meteor.

The meteor started to shake and break apart. What came out was breath taking. There in the crater was a creature on two legs and two arms with some odd looking claws. It had a flowing mane in the colors black, purple, pink and yellow with some stars. It’s iris looked like shooting stars and it had what looked like wings on its back, but it was hard to see. It also had some clothes on most of its body. The creature climbed out of the crater and walked to the main group. It looked at all of them, but it stopped as soon it saw Celestia. Then something more intresting was it talked.

“Long time Celestia.” It said with an angry look on its face.

“Who is this thing?” Twilight asked concerned.

“I don’t know.”

“Oh so you don’t remember that you called me a demon and banished me?” It asked, getting more and more angry.

Celestia’s eyes grew big as she remembers. “You are the demon that wanted to burn the world 1000 years ago.” Everypony gasped as Celestia said that.

“I NEVER WANTED SUCH THING!” It shouted. “I WAS LOST AND NEEDED HELP AND YOU JUST BANISHED ME!”

“BUT MY VISION SAID YOU WOULD!” Celestia shouted back at the creature.

“YOUR VISION WAS BULLSHIT!” Everypony gasped again as the creature used such language.

“How dare you saying that to Princess Celestia?” Twilight said as she step forward at the creature.

“Ah Twilight Sparkle, so we finally meet each other.”

“How do you know my name?” Twilight asked as she became concerned of what more this creature knows.

“I know everypony on this planet. Oh and before I forget I must do something.” It stretched out its right claw thing and a magic beam of sorts in the same colors as its mane came out and it hit Twilight.

“TWILIGHT!” Everypony shouted. Her wings started to disappear and out of her came a purple light ball. The creature stopped with the beam, grabbed the light ball and turned it into a necklace. Everypony gasped again.

“MY WINGS!” Twilight shouted as she saw that she didn’t have her wings anymore.

“Yes I turned you back into a unicorn.” The creature said as he tied the necklace around his neck.

“But why?” She asked.

“You are not ready yet.”

“What do you mean by ‘not ready’?” Twilight asked.

“Yeah, she been ready since like forever. Now give her back her wings.” Rainbow Dash said, flying infront of the creatures face.

“No.”

“If you don’t , I will punch you so hard you will fly up to space.” Rainbow Dash threatened.

“You do that. I have already been there for 1000 years, so why not another?”

“What do you mean by ‘already been there’?” RD asked, starting to get interested by what the creature meant.

“When Celestia banished me for thinking I was a demon, she wanted me of the planet and that what she did.”

“She banished you into space?”

“Yes in that comet or now a meteor, I have been living in there for 1000 years.”

“What? Thats impossible.” Twilight said.

“Well that what I thought too, but when Celestia banished me to the comet, it where some of here magic still on me. I had to use it to gain some powers to survive, but I could’t choose the sun because thats Celestia’s and I could’t choose the moon because thats Luna’s.”

“Then what did you choose?”

The creature looks up at the night sky. “The stars.”

“The stars? You mean all the stars?”

“No actully just one. I wanted to pick a star that was big, had power and also closest. I found one and I called it Rigel.”

“Rigel? Why call it that?”

“Its a long story. So anyways I used Rigel’s power to survive, but it made me grew these wings and making my hair like this. It also gave me the power to use magic.”

Everypony just looked at the creature like it was crazy or something. It took sometime until Twilight finally asked the question everypony was thinking. “What are you?”

“Oh I’m a human.”

“A human? You mean those from the mirror?”

The human started to look angry again. “No those are fake.”

“Fake? What do you mean?”

“Again its a long story.”

“So this is a human you where talking about Twilight?” Cadence asked.

“Yeah, except it looks different.”

“I’m a he not an it.”

“Oh sorry. So whats your name then?” Twilight asked.

“Tyler.”

“Well Tyler it was nice to meet you, but I really want my wings back.”

“No.”

“Listen up!” Twilight said, looking angry. “Who do you think you are? Just coming here and take my wings?”

“I’m Tyler remember?”

“Oh you little-” But Twilight got interrupted by a voice. Tyler and Twilight looked and saw Spike running back to the group. When Tyler and Twilight had their talk, Celestia ordered Spike to run back to the castle and pick somethings for her.

“I got them Celestia.” He said. He was holding a little chest in his claws.

“Good.” She used her magic to open the chest and inside where the Elements of Harmony.

“Oh the Elements of Harmony.” Tyler said, not afraid what was going to happen to him.

Twilight used her magic to give the each of the girls their right element. “Girls ready?”

“YES!” The five of them shouted. The mane six started to glow and fly up into the air. Then they released a giant rainbow at Tyler. The rainbow started to swirl around him, like a tornado.

“I won’t go away that easy.” He opened his left hand and created a miniature black hole.

“That should finish him.” Celestia said, but her attitude started to change when she saw that he wasn’t getting affected. In fact it looked like he made the rainbow disappear and go into his hand where some black hole was.

“What in the hay? Nothing happened to him. How is that possible?” Applejack said.

The last of the rainbow got sucked into the black hole as Tyler started to talk. “Simple, I just created a black hole and sucked it.”

“Black hole?” Twilight asked.

“Yeah and the funny thing is when a black hole sucks something it comes out from another, like this.” He opened his right hand and made a new black hole. “Take it back.” The rainbow blast from before came out from the black hole and hit the ground near the group, making alot of dust clouds.

“*cough cough* How...is he...doing this?” Twilight asked.

“I would have said ‘Taste the rainbow’, but that meme is old.” Tyler said, just standing there.

“If the Elements of Harmony could’t defeat this demon, what can?” Celestia asked.

“For the last time I’m not a demon.” He said and looked up at the sky. “Its pretty late now. If you want to continue this fight, lets do it some other day. I’m kinda tired. Bye.” In a flash of light, he disappeard.

Twilight stomped her hoof in frustration. “He got away.”

A lot of ponies started to talk about what just happened, even the main group.

“What a meanie.” Pinkie Pie said.

“Such a brute.” Rarity said.

“I’m going to buck him so hard he won’t feel his body anymore.” Applejack said.

“Me too, I’m going to make him pay for what he did to Twilight.” RD said.

“Oooh I’m so mad I could just kick him.” Fluttershy said.

“Want me to get the guards searching for him princess?” Shining asked.

“Please do, I want to find him as fast as we can.” Shining nodded and went to tell the guards about this.

“I will go and tell my night guards as well.” Luna said and took flight. Celestia looked at Twilight who was starring at the sky. She walked up to her.

“Twilight I know that you are upset, but we will get him.”

“Its not only that Celestia.” She turned her head and looked at Celestia “It what he said I’m most wondering about. He said that I was not ready and that the humans from the mirror was fake. I just want to know what he means by that.”

“Maybe some sleep will help you.” Twilight nodded and the group walked back to the castle for some sleep. They didn’t know that a figure was watching the hole thing behind a forest.

“So he has arrived. Well then I hope he is ready.” Then the figure just disappeard.

Author's Note:

I hope you guys enjoy it. Its my first time publishing a story on my own. See ya later.