• Published 12th Nov 2013
  • 478 Views, 27 Comments

Spike Get's an Ipod - Xx-Sniper_Masters-xX



Spike has his own Ipod and has absoloutely no idea how to use it at first. Then he gets the hang of it and begins his adventure with the Ipod! This includes games, songs, and Twilight's depression about not having an IPHONE. This will be fun.

  • ...
10
 27
 478

Twilight, I got an Ipod!

"Twilight! Twilight!" Spike rushed over to Twilight who was reading a book. A very specific book.

"Oh!" Twilight put the book away but slow enough for Spike to see the name. 'Twilight'

"Seriously? Out of all the books you decide to read that one?" Spike walked over to the book and took it out. He pointed at the cover.

"Be quiet! I can read whatever I want!" Twilight was embarrassed and was blushing a bit. She then noticed the Ipod in Spike's hand.

"What's that?" Twilight looked straight at the Ipod in curiosity. What is the purpose of that thing? Spike looked and dropped the book.

"Oh it's an Ipod I got from the electronics store. Nice deal right?" Spike said putting the Ipod in Twilight's face.

"Yeah but what does it do?" Twilight asked.

"I really don't want to tell you because nobody has time for that." Spike then went over to a random book and put the Ipod in it.

"Even though I have no idea what-so-ever what that Ipod does I sure do know it does not work like that." Twilight then used her magic to take the Ipod out of the book and put it in Spike's hands.

"Hey wait a minute, what year is it?" Spike asked.

"2013." Twilight replied.

"Oh wow that's REAL nice. It's 2013 and no one has these Ipods yet." Spike then looked at the screen and swiped his finger across it. He looked at the corner of the screen to notice a green bar that was getting smaller every second.

"Looks like you need something to charge the Ipod." Twilight pointed at the slot at the bottom of the Ipod.

"Yeah, I know. The employee forgot to give me the-" Spike was interrupted when the employee came bursting into the door with the charger.

"Sorry about forgetting the charger!" The employee gave the charger to Spike and left in a hurry. Maybe the ponies noticed the Ipod.

"Well now you got a charger so what are you going to do now?" Twilight looked at wire and stared at it.

"Charge it." Spike then went over to a cube that was connected to the wall. The slot on the cube was the perfect size for the charger.

Twilight looked outside and noticed the sky has turned to night.

"Come on Spike, time for bed." Twilight yawned and went upstairs to her bed.

"One more second..." Spike was still trying to put the charger in. Wrong side...

"Spike!"

"Okay, okay."

Spike went upstairs and went to sleep. His dreams were full of awesome. With a hint of silliness.