• Published 7th Mar 2012
  • 1,969 Views, 64 Comments

Pirates of Equestria - Lastingimage24



A battle between holy evil and blind truths takes place in the once utopian society that is Equestria. Six elements, two captains, and four Immortals struggle to clear the now blurred line between right and wrong.

  • ...
4
 64
 1,969

Intro

Good friends are now distant strangers.

Corruption tugs at the everlasting balance of good; morality and empathy humble the guilt-ridden servants of evil. The line of righteousness has been clouded by both selfishness, and sympathy. These are dark times indeed. A haunting future hangs in front of all existence, yet they are oblivious to the danger at hand, too blinded by their own meaningless squabbles to see the big picture. Purity is now a fact of the past, and death looms right around the corner.

What is right changes upon whose eyes you're looking through. What is wrong changes upon what situation one is in. What is a condemning action, when the judge has been condemned?

What is the lesser of two evils, when there is no good to be found?

Questions such as these could have been answered at one point, but those are times long since forgotten. The ones who could are now disbanded and estranged, broken from the bonds of friendship.

But those mares... they are our only hope for our salvation. Without them... we will all die.

PIRATES OF EQUESTRIA

“The fact of piracy isn’t the desire for free shit. It is the axe of corporate business and the weapon against the mission of stomping on the little guy.”