• Published 11th Nov 2013
  • 5,241 Views, 42 Comments

Happy Birthday, Nyx - JusSonic



The ponies are celebrating Nyx's birthday, one that no one, not even the black filly herself, will forget for some time!

  • ...
38
 42
 5,241

Chapter 1: An Important Day for Nyx

Chapter 1: An Important Day for Nyx

The Ponyville Library is all a-buzzing especially for the combined team of Twilight and Ben who are working on putting the returned books back to their shelves.

"All right, pull!" Ben exclaims to his filly-friend.

Twilight nods as she uses her magic to throw books to Ben who, thanks to the Triforce Elements inside of himself, flew up and grab them, putting the books into their right place. The Earth pony proceeds in assisting the purple unicorn in dusting off any dust off any shelves that Twilight's too busy to get to right now.

"Okay, now for the hard part." Twilight said in determination as she gets her checklist out. "Returned books back on shelves?"

"Done, honey," Ben exclaims with a smirk.

"Dusting?"

"Done!"

"Snacks and drinks ready." Twilight said as she looks at the next item on the checklist.

"Got them right here, Twilight!" Spike announces as he brings in a tray of snacks and drinks for the two ponies, "Gotta say, you two did one heck of a job on this place."

"I know!" Ben chuckles as he grabs a drink and proceeds in rearranging some of the books to alphabetize them. "Twilight and I make a good team as we predict our very good move..." The Earth pony was about to kick down a ladder but Twilight uses her magic to stop it in time. "...how we help one another."

"Ben, help me with this box, okay?" Twilight ask Ben who lands on the ground and uses his own magic to assist the unicorn in putting it away.

"I'm telling ya: there hasn't been a team quite like us."

"Oh yes. Granted, before you and Nyx entered or reentered my life, it was usually Spike and me"

"Don't I know it." Spike mutters a bit. The baby dragon get a bit jealous as Twilight, his adoptive mother/sister, is always hanging with her adopted daughter or her colt-friend lately. He wonders if there will always be time for him.

Soon the three are done; they sit back and sigh, relaxing a bit. Twilight said, "Well, that was...fun to say the least so what now?"

"Oh I don't know. Hang out or do some activities?" Ben suggests to Twilight with a shrug.

"The library is still open and there isn't any Ponyville event for this week."

"How long since we had a birthday?" Spike asks Twilight curiously. "We usually get psyched up when it comes to those."

"Well, let's see..." Twilight said, putting one hoof to her chin. "We already celebrated my birthday back in Canterlot a while ago...and of course, we celebrated some of our friends' birthdays and such...I don't know what birthday we got to deal with."

"What about Nyx? Did we celebrate her birthday yet?"

The parents' eyes widen in surprise and concern. Come to think about it, they've never celebrated their filly's birthday yet! Which is a big puzzler since Nyx wasn't actually born but was created by an evil cult who was trying to bring back Nightmare Moon in her own body, but was brought back as a filly instead.

"Twilight, does Nyx has a birthday?" Ben asks Twilight in concern.

"I don't know. She was created, not born the way ponies were...but Nyx will have a birthday like a regular filly!" Twilight exclaims in determination. The purple unicorn checked the calendar carefully. "Yes, if I remember right, the cult kidnapped me last year on July 18th...that is when I first met Nyx...so July 18th, it will be!"

Twilight grins as she marks the date of Nyx's birthday...but gasp in shock as she notices something else.

"Holy Celestia; July 18th...its 3 days away," Twilight exclaims in alarm and birthday. "My little baby filly's birthday is coming up!"

"Okay, okay, easy, Twilight, Twilight." Spike said in concern. "We got time to prepare. We just need to get things prepared, tell the others, that other stuff."

"Right, Twilight. This is our daughter we're talking about; Time to show her how much we loved her." Ben said to Twilight in determination.

"You're right! We got time to prepare!" Twilight exclaims with a quick nod, "Quickly, to Sugarcube Corner!"

--------------

As luck would have it, the rest of the Mane Six are hanging out at Sugarcube Corner, talking and eating. Rainbow comments, "No seriously...I am thinking that Soarin' is liking me."

"Uh-huh. It's because yew were spying on him wit' those security cameras, one o' them is in his home, right?" Applejack asks Rainbow skeptically.

"Come on! Lay off me!"

"BTW, Fluttershy, can you watch Opal for me?" Rarity asks Fluttershy politely. "I got an important order to work on and I can't have the little dear messing with the supplies again."

"Well, I guess so." Fluttershy said meekly. "The problem is..."

Suddenly the conversion was interrupted when Twilight, Ben and Spike came rushing in. The purple unicorn exclaims, "Girls, we got an important emergency!"

"What emergency?" Pinkie asks frantically as the other ponies look concerned. "Are we out of cupcakes again?"

"No, this is more important."

"What? A dangerous monster is striking?" Rainbow asks Twilight curiously, "Another big time villain; A Changeling invasion?"

"Shoot, girl, don't keep us in suspense. Tell us already!" Applejack exclaims to Twilight in concern. It must be big if the purple unicorn is freaked out, especially Ben.

"Nyx's birthday is coming up!" Twilight exclaims to her friends quickly.

Pinkie gasps in shock and amazement, "Nyx's birthday's coming up? Why didn't you tell me? You know I love a good birthday party!"

"Wait, Nyx has a birthday? I thought she was made by that evil cult, not born the same way as ponies." Fluttershy points out. She pauses then said meekly, "Well, if you want a birthday for her, that's nice."

"Nyx is my little daughter and a pony; she deserves a birthday like any other filly." Twilight said with a nod.

"Right and even if Twi and I aren't married, she is my daughter as well." Ben said in agreement. "We're planning on making a special party for her but we're going to need help."

"Will you do so?"

"Shucks, yew ain't need 'ta ask twice." Applejack said with a smile. "As Nyx's honorary aunts, we will do our best 'ta help make 'de party."

"Yeah! This party is probably going to be ten times awesome." Rainbow said with a smirk.

"Yahoo; Party time," Pinkie exclaims excitedly. She takes out a big megaphone (from who knows where) and shouts into it the other ponies, "Attention, everypony! Nyx's birthday is coming up! Be there or be a total square."

"Oh brother," Spike said with a chuckle at what Pinkie did. She is so random, that party pony, "So what's the big plans, Twilight?"

"We need gifts, nothing big, just to show we care." Twilight said with a nod.

"I think I can whip up a little something for my honorary niece." Rarity said thoughtfully.

"And I can make something with Angel's help." Fluttershy said meekly.

"We will need decorations and a cake. Pinkie, you think you could do that?" Ben asks Pinkie hopefully.

"Are there two seasons of our show with third one coming soon?" Pinkie asks Ben with a devilish smile. The Earth pony stares at her blankly, "You betcha!"

Twilight quickly trots up to the counter, asking, "Mr. Cake, I need to special order a cake for Nyx's birthday that is coming up in 3 days. Got anything in black?"

"Well, we got one special black cake...but we normally make those on Nightmare Night." Mr. Cake answers Twilight's question.

"It will do. Add some purple to it. Nyx's birthday is in 3 days."

"I will see what I can do."

"Wait, wait, 3 days?" Rainbow asks in shock upon hearing what Twilight just mentioned in her conversion with Mr. Cake.

"Yep, Twilight decided on making July 18th, the day when Nyx was created, as her birthday." Spike explains.

"Gahl I gotta go gift shopping. Better yet, perform some stunts too. I got a lot to work on."

"Oh, I almost forgot." Twilight gasps as she looks at the clock. "I got to pick Nyx up from school. Ben, will you look after things for a while? Thank you."

Twilight kisses Ben before she trots out quickly. The Earth pony sighs a bit then remembers an important detail: what to get Nyx for birthday...

---------

Minutes later, Twilight arrived at the Ponyville Schoolhouse, ready to pick up Nyx and eagerly planning on getting everypony else at school involved with her daughter's birthday. Nyx and her CMC friends are playing at the playground. Luckily, Diamond Tiara is still suspended from school so the fillies and colt got some peace. Silver Spoon is playing on the swings, still by herself.

"Good afternoon, Twilight." Cheerilee greets Twilight as she trots over. "I see you came to pick up Nyx."

"More than that; Listen, Cheerilee...I wonder if my daughter can get 3 days off from school." Twilight said to Cheerilee.

"And why's that?" Cheerilee ask Twilight curiously.

"My daughter's birthday is in 3 days, the same day where she was made by that evil cult." Twilight explains to Cheerilee eagerly.

"Oh my gosh, no way!" Cheerilee exclaimed in surprise and excitement.

"Cheerilee, no offense, when you say that, you sound like a teenager," Twilight said in amusement.

"Sorry, I get so excited for birthday parties." Cheerilee said with a shrug.

"Listen, the reason is...I was hoping you and the class can make a very birthday gift for Nyx." Twilight said quietly so that Nyx won't hear her. "Nothing big, just to show how much you care for her."

"I know what you mean, and considering what you said, of course I'll give Nyx her three days off." Cheerilee nodded, "I'll be sure to tell the class the big news."

"Thank you. Just not a word to Nyx; Our little secret," Twilight giggles eagerly. Oh, she can't wait!

With the CMC, Apple Bloom ask her friends, "Perhaps we could git our cutie marks fer our birthdays."

"Can you do that?" Dinky ask her friends in surprise.

"Well, don't know if we can't try, right?" Apple Bloom responds with a nod.

"Uh...what's a birthday?" Nyx ask puzzled. "I mean, I've been to birthday parties before, especially mommy's but don't know what they're all about."

"What's a birthday," The other CMC repeated in shock and outrage, surprised at what Nyx just asked.

"Nyx, everypony knows what a birthday is!" Scootaloo said.

"Yeah, it's the anniversary of when somepony was born." Sweetie explained.

"I got one, remember?" Twist points out to Nyx.

"Err, I haven't been to yours, I was Nightmare Moon at the time." Nyx points out.

"Oh right." Twist said in realization.

"Yeah, when somepony was born...it's a very special day." Pipsqueak said with a smile. "You know...from your mommy...well, I didn't get much further."

"I will be honest...when I was born, I was made by that evil cult to become Nightmare Moon." Nyx said in sadness. "I don't think I was born naturally or even deserve a birthday."

"Don't be silly! Everypony deserves a birthday." Apple Bloom insists to Nyx with a smile, "Even yew. No matter how yew was created, yew deserve a birthday o' yer very own."

"That's right!" Sweetie agreed with a nod.

"Really; never thought of it that way," Nyx said, though is still sad. "But...even if I were to have a birthday, I got to have a party...and even then, no one would come. There are some ponies who remember me as Nightmare Moon."

"Come on, you got us, your parents, Rainbow Dash, the other Mane Six and those who still care for ya." Scootaloo said eagerly. "After all, that's enough for those to come. When folks come to parties, that shows how much they care for ya."

"And besides, even when you were Nightmare Moon, you still cared for us, like when you gave me a cape and made me a Cutie Mark Crusader." Twist added with a smile.

"Right and you saved me from Diamond Tiara at the cost of a week of recess." Pipsqueak said. "That makes you a friend in my book."

"Plus, you helped save mommy back in Canterlot during the incident with that big sun thing, remember?" Dinky points out in eagerment.

"If it makes you feel better, if you're having a party, we would come." Sweetie said sweetly to Nyx.

"You really mean it?" Nyx asked with a warm smile, feeling touched by what Sweetie just said.

"I wouldn't be a friend if I don't." Sweetie said with a nod.

Nyx felt more touched. Perhaps her friends are right...though the question is when is her own birthday or if she even has one at all?

Twilight then arrives as she said, "Come on, Nyx, it's time to come home. BTW, you got 3 days off from school."

"Huh? Why?" Nyx ask Twilight puzzled, wondering why her adopted mother is giving her time off from school.

"Ohhh...I need some extra help for a while...and well, trust me. It will make sense later." Twilight said, covering up the birthday party in 3 days.

Nyx went home without questioning. The CMC are a bit puzzled, but now is not the time as recess is now over.

A while later, the students went back into class; Cheerilee trots in while saying, "Class, I got good news."

"You're getting married?" Sweetie squealed eagerly.

"You're getting fired?" Scootaloo asked for some reason.

"Yer're having kittens...well, fro' what Ah learn fro' yer time wit' Big Mac anyway." Apple Bloom said sheepishly.

"No, no, no...and seriously, Apple Bloom, we need a talk about that last part." Cheerilee said dryly at the guesses.

"Then what is it?" Pipsqueak asked curiously.

Cheerilee smiles a bit as she answers, "I will give you a hint. She isn't here right now and she is a good friend of ours."

The students blink a bit, not getting it at first so Cheerilee gave out another hint, "And...she is black."

"Can you give us one more hint?" Snips ask stupidly to Cheerilee.

"Yeah, I don't get it still." Snails said in agreement.

Cheerilee decides to cut to the chase, explaining, "It's Nyx, class."

"Nyx," The class gasp in surprise and excitement, even the CMC members are surprised upon hearing this.

"Yes, that's right. She will be out of class for 3 days because her mother Twilight requested that we make a special birthday gift for her." Cheerilee said with a smile. "Anypony got any idea?'

The fillies in the classroom started chattering with each other at this, discussing of what gift they should make for Nyx.

Nyx's friends whisper amongst each other as Scootaloo said, "Wow. Who knew that after we cheered Nyx up with promises of a birthday that it would actually happen?"

Dinky nods as she suggests, "We should think of what gift to give her ourselves."

"Uh, Miss Cheerilee?" A familiar hoof from Silver Spoon spoke up. The others look at her as she said meekly. "I think I got an idea. We could make her a big card with comic strips taped on it, with our signatures to show how much we cared. Err, well, just from us and probably minus Diamond Tiara."

This got the CMC looking surprised. Silver Spoon, a bully who makes fun of blank flanks, suggested something big and exciting for Nyx? Wow!

"That's...a nice idea, Silver Spoon." Cheerilee said with a smile. "I'm glad to see that you show compassion for Nyx once in your life."

Silver Spoon shuffles her hooves a bit. Apple Bloom blinks as she whispers to her, "What's wit' 'de suggestion an' caring? Ah thought yew dislike Nyx like Diamond Tiara does."

"Well...I feel a bit bad for how we tricked Nyx into going into that Everfree Forest in the first place...and how we have a hoof in her Nightmare Moon creation. Diamond may not want to make up for it...but I do." Silver Spoon said meekly. "But don't tell Diamond that the idea came from me, please?"

"You got it, Silver." Sweetie said with a smile.

The fillies and colts look a bit amazed. Perhaps Silver Spoon isn't like her friend at all.

----------

"All right, here it is." Mr. Cake said as he, Mrs. Cake and Pinkie look at a book page that shows a special kind of cake made for Nightmare Night. It's black and purple and the same size as the Marzipan Mascarpone Meringue Madness, or the 'MMMM', as Pinkie would call it.

"No problem! This baby takes 3 days, that's enough of a challenge for...SUPER PINKIE!" Pinkie booms as she jumps onto a table with a cape that has a 'P' symbol on on her back.

"Pinkie, get off there." Mrs. Cake said to Pinkie in amusement.

"Okie dokie lokie," Pinkie exclaims as she jumps off the table, "Ready to begin cake making, Mr. and Mrs. Cake!"

"Right, come on, let's get to work!" Mr. Cake exclaims in determination as the Cakes and Pinkie got to work.

-----------

In her Carousel Baroque, Rarity got to work on making a special dress for Nyx, one good enough for her birthday. Luckily, Fluttershy picked up Opal so the white unicorn got the quiet needed for the task, other than what she's doing.

"Oh yes, a bit more black and violet...and maybe some white." Rarity said gently. "Hmmm, yes, maybe some gems. Oh, Nyx is going to enjoy this."

----------

Rainbow grins as she flies around on some clouds, stopping a bit.

"Let's see...if I perform the Sonic Rainboom on command...then doing it for a special filly will definitely work." Rainbow said in determination.

Rainbow zooms down a bit and flies around...soon the pony did it, performing a Sonic Rainboom. Luckily, Rainbow did it out away from houses and other property.

"YAHOO; YEAH," Rainbow exclaims eagerly. Now she definitely got something to give Nyx on her birthday!

---------

At her cottage, Fluttershy was having a conversion with Angel, so to speak, while keeping an eye on Opal, "Angel, Nyx's birthday is coming. Perhaps an animal would be good for her."

Angel made some movements, making Fluttershy nods, "Yes...I suppose I should study Nyx a bit...see what animal is good for her before deciding. I wish I know what would work..."

Angel rushed off and came back in a black suit, making noises.

"Oh yes, that sounds like a wonderful idea." Fluttershy said with a smile. "Go investigate Nyx, see what animal would suit her or what she would want. You would do that, would you?" Angel nodded happily in reply to that.

---------

"YEEHAW," Applejack exclaims as she knock down some apples off a tree. The Earth pony plans on making snacks for Nyx's birthday coming up.

"That's should be all we need, sis." Big Macintosh said with all the buckets full. "Plan on having the party in the barn?"

"Eeyup! 'Dat's big enough fer a couple o' ponies, fillies an' whoever wants 'ta come." Applejack said with a smile as she and Big Macintosh begin bringing the apples to the barn. "Hopefully 'dis doesn't end up being awkward like me having 'ta cover up fer Pinkie Pie's birthday party."

Big Macintosh nods a bit as he and Applejack heads into the barn. Around the same time, Apple Bloom was in there, pondering.

"Howdy, Apple Bloom! Yer're going 'ta Nyx's party?" Applejack asks Apple Bloom with a smile.

"Ah am but Ah am stumped." Apple Bloom sighs in frustration. "What can Ah get fer Nyx?"

"Shoot, ain't 'dat hard." Applejack assures Apple Bloom with a smile. "Just give her something 'ta show Nyx how much yew care an' appreciate her."

"Shucks, yew think so?" Apple Bloom asks thoughtfully. "But what would Ah do?"

"Yew got yer natural talents, sis." Applejack points out with a smile. "Use them 'ta help..."

"Maybe mah friends an' I could make some sort of...wooden statues o' us an' her." Apple Bloom said thoughtfully. "After all, just 'ta show our friendship."

"Good idea, Apple Bloom...now you head outta here, you hear?" Big Macintosh asks Apple Bloom with a smile. "Your big sister and I got to get the barn ready in 3 days and we got lot of guests coming; Eeyup!"

"Hoping to see Cheerilee, Big Mac?" Applejack asks her big brother, making him blush a bit.

"Eey...err, I mean nn...I mean, shut up!" Big Macintosh exclaims blushing while Apple Bloom couldn't help but giggle a bit.

------------

Apple Bloom walks through town with her friends, minus Nyx. The Earth pony grins as she announces, "All right, Cutie Mark Crusaders, mah sis Applejack gave me an idea on a birthday present. We must gather wood, paint an' 'de whatnot."

"What are we going to be making?" Sweetie asks Apple Bloom curiously.

"We're going 'ta be making wooden statues o' us Cutie Mark Crusaders as well as her; 'Dat will show we appreciate an' care fer her as a friend an' a member o' our club."

"Sounds like a plan." Dinky chirps a bit.

Scootaloo notices Ben looking into a window. The filly calls out, "Hey, Mr. Mare. Looking for a gift for your daughter?"

"Oh yeah, I am, Scootaloo." Ben answers Scootaloo in concern. "But I need to find the right one to get her."

"It shouldn't be 'dat hard, as long as it's something 'dat shows you care for her." Apple Bloom explains to Ben with a nod.

"I know...perhaps I should make something about her...but what do I know about her?"

"Well, you could ask around town, make a story about Nyx or something." Sweetie suggests thoughtfully.

"Right, perhaps a life story of your daughter," Twist said in agreement.

As the fillies and colt left, Ben made a thoughtful look. Perhaps the CMC are right, he could make a story. Some research will do...but with the birthday in 3 days, how will the stallion get the present done in time?

-------------------------------

"First layer is done." Mrs. Cake announces as she and Pinkie finish the first layer.

"Out of curiosity, how much time did we made on the MMMM?" Pinkie asks Mrs. Cake as she put the frosting done.

"Last time, it was 5 days. If we get this done as well as focus on my customers, we will get this Nightmare Night/birthday cake done in 3."

Mr. Cake was feeding the twins. Luckily, it wasn't a rushed day with lest customers so there's no hurry of attending to some usual work while making the special order cake.

That is until Rainbow flew in, putting some bits onto the counter, calling out, "Hey, some donuts for me! And make it quick! I got a lot of practicing."

"Working on your Sonic Rainboom for Nyx's birthday, Dashie?" Pinkie asks happily as she got a bag of the usual donuts for Rainbow, putting them onto the counter.

"Yeah, been practicing and need the energy. Who knew doing all this for a niece could be so much fun and hard work?"

"I do it all the time, Dashie!"

----------------------------------

Nyx looks puzzled as she notes her parents closing the library earlier, finishing up what remaining work they have to do.

"Hey Spike. Why are mommy and daddy closing up early?" Nyx ask Spike curiously as he is feeding his pet phoenix Pee-Wee.

"Oh...just because they got some plans for 3 days." Spike said, covering up Nyx's birthday surprise, "Nothing fancy."

"Koga, where's that..." Ben begins to say then he said his pet holding a checklist and quill pen to him. The Earth pony takes both while saying, "Thanks Koga."

Koga barks a bit. Twilight quickly said, "Nyx, we got to go somewhere. Spike, you and Owlowiscious are in charge of her."

"I thought we were going to play a game tonight." Nyx said in concern. "It's our annual game night!"

"Sorry, Nyx, maybe some other time! Come on, Ben."

Ben nods as he and Twilight gallops out of the library. Nyx groans as she stomps the floor in frustration. Her parents and everypony else is acting oddly today. The filly is let out of class for 3 days and the parents in question won't let her out to play.

"This is annoying, Spike! What is going on with everypony today?" Nyx ask Spike in frustration as she heads over to the calendar.

"Hoo," Owlowiscious said in his usual way.

"You know wh...now don't start that again!" Spike exclaims to Owlowiscious in annoyance. "Ahem, Nyx, I'm sure everypony has a good reason."

"But today and in 3 days like today and in 2 days; what gives?" Nyx ask with a frown.

But Nyx looks at the calendar and notices something: a special day is marked: July 18th, the same day where the cult created her and when the alicorn filly first met her adopted mother Twilight.

"Why would mommy marked July 18th unless..." Nyx mumbles to herself. Then her eyes widen in excitement. "Of course, it must be my birthday!"

"What?" Spike asks as Koga barks curiously.

"Of course, that explains everything! Mommy must've made July 18th my birthday and you're all making a surprise party."

"Err, I don't know..." Spike begins to say but Nyx gave him some puppy dog eyes look. "Awww, Nyx, no, don't give me that. Please!" But one more look forces him to give in. "Argh! Fine, you win. Yes, it's true! Your parents decided that you deserve a birthday and made July 18th the day...that's why the ponies are acting oddly as in being let out of class for 3 days and why you wouldn't be let out."

"Oh boy, I knew it, I knew it!" Nyx squeals while clapping her hooves together. "Oh, if only I can see the preparations...wait, no. A good birthday filly knows that you can't see the surprises, it won't be a surprise. Maybe I will pretend to be surprised. Isn't that exciting?"

"Yeah...exciting...so what would you want for your birthday, Nyx?"

Nyx pauses then sighs as she gallops upstairs. Spike and the pets follow her to the upstairs bedroom. They see her by the window, looking outside thoughtfully.

"The truth is, what you, mommy and everypony else can give me is fine...but I wish for a friend who understands what I'm going through, who is like me." Nyx explains. "Yes, my friends care for me and understand...but I always wanted to meet someone who is a bit of an outcast like me, who I can only have as a pet but a friend."

"You got Koga, isn't he enough?" Spike points out as Koga barks in agreement.

"Yeah, but he's daddy's pet. I kinda want one for my own..."

Nyx sighs as she looks up to the stars, seeing a wishing star. The filly smiles as she makes a wish...that Nyx herself will have a friend who is special and like a guardian angel...as well as understand what she's going through.

"Come on, let's get inside." Spike said as he ushers Nyx back into the library tree house.

-----------

Angel was watching the conversion from a tree branch in a tree before landing on the ground. The bunny looks thoughtfully. Nyx definitely wants a pet whose is a special friend and is an outcast who knows what she's going through...someone who is the right choice.

Just as Angel is preparing to head back home, the bunny's eyes widen as he saw something: a star is heading to the ground...and hitting it hard. Angel yelps as he rushes to the scene to investigate.

Angel eventually arrives at the crash landing, taking a good look at what hit. The bunny's eyes widen as he saw what it is: lying in the ground in a crater, groaning.

Perhaps...

-----------

"Oh, Angel, you're home." Fluttershy said as she spots Angel coming in. "Did you find out what Nyx wants?"

The bunny nods as he appears to be dragging in something. Fluttershy ask curiously, "What are you pull...oh...my."

Fluttershy's eyes widen like saucers as she saw what Angel dragged in...something that could be the right choice for Nyx...

Author's Note:

What did Angel find and will it be the right choice for Nyx? The story continues (I already decided what the bunny has found so no guesses or suggestions).