• Published 11th Nov 2013
  • 4,105 Views, 24 Comments

Choose Your Pony Adventure - palelordhiphis



A mysterious tunnel appears. Do you take the tunnel or call your psychiatrist? In honor of those old choose your own adventure stories.

  • ...
1
 24
 4,105

Go with Twilight Sparkle and her friends

"I really need to get back," you say to the white unicorn with the purple mane.

"Oh, don't be silly, you need to get to the hospital and that's just what we're going to help you do," she replies while smiling at you.

"But, I don't belong here... I have to find the tunnel... I'm not a pony... I'm-" you say while turning to the pink one.

"You're really a hairless ape from another world where you use machines instead of magic and you fell through a tunnel into our world and forgot your name! Right?"

"Exac-" you start to agree but Rarity cuts you off midway.

"Oh, Pinkie Pie, really! Don't bother the poor thing. He's obviously had a hard enough time of it as it is today without all of your... special kind of reasoning."

"Okie dokie Loki."

"If I go to the hospital and they say I'm fine, then will you guys believe that I fell out of a tunnel?" you ask them both.

"I already do!" Pinkie Pie says cheerily.

"Sweety, I believe that you think you fell out of a tunnel and who knows, maybe you did. After all, Twilight has made stranger things happen in Ponyville before," Rarity said with a kind smile.

"Okay then, I'll go to the hospital," you agree.

You watch as the other three ponies gather sticks and use rope from one of their saddle bags to tie them together into a simple stretcher that they can drag between two of them. At first, you're amazed at how much they can accomplish with just hooves and mouths, but then the purple unicorn's horn starts glowing and the rope glows with it as it seems to tie itself around the sticks.

"Is that magic?" you say out loud.

"Of course it's magic, silly! What do you think it is? Popcorn?" the pink one says and then laughs.

"I- what? I've just never seen magic before," you say.

"Oh, that's nothing! You should see her turn a bird into an orange!"

The other three eventually drag the finished stretcher over to where you're sitting with Pinkie and Rarity.

"I'm not sure if I need that after all. I think I've got the hang of these legs now," you say as you stand up and wobble a bit.

Applejack raises an eyebrow and looks at Twilight who has the same expression on her face.

"No, I think we'll just play it safe and take you to the hospital on the stretcher," Twilight insists.

"But, I-" you start to argue, but a sharp look from the purple one stops you, "I'll just get on the stretcher."

After a very bumpy hour, you arrive at a small hospital in the center of a town that looks remarkably human, except for the fact that everyone in it is a technicolor, talking, and in several instances clothes wearing, pony.

Choose your pony adventure:
Go into the hospital peacefully
Tell them that you feel fine now and try to get away