• Published 23rd Nov 2013
  • 2,397 Views, 34 Comments

Wrath, The Seventh Sin - CaptainAlbanos



My name is Wrath I am the Seventh sin. My siblings decided to destroy Humanity, and drag me along for the ride... Too bad they succeeded, because now I'm stuck with technicolor horses that piss me off even more than humans do.

  • ...
11
 34
 2,397

Dirt meet Face!

I fell a good few hundred meters before the girls could catch up, Rainbow of course was the first to meet me just out of arms reach. Unfortunately for me my larger body mass made it harder for her to keep up even with wings. I started a slow tumble around head over heels, until I was facing directly at the ground.

"You've got to be kidding me."

Unfortunately gravity doesn't have a very good sense of humor. I impacted the ground at roughly 120 MPH maybe? I'm not sure, I was dead for awhile.

PONY POV

Rainbow watched Grahm fall, she watched as she couldn't keep up and he was just out of reach. Then she watched his head explode across the ground. She stared in horror at the bits of brain and blood stuck to her coat. But the last thing she ever expected to see, even through all those tears pouring out of her eyes, was his body sitting up on his knees while what was left of its neck glowed like hot iron.

"T-twilight whats happening to him?" Rainbow tore her eyes away from the demon to look at Twilight who had hopped out of the balloon basket.

"I don't know but it looks like his head is regrowing."

From the glowing sump a few links of spine emerged, quickly followed by a skull growing from that, and a jaw onto that. While his eyes refilled their sockets, his tendons and skin refitted themselves over the pearly white frame. When the last bit of skin on his nose sealed up he blinked and looked to the girls.

"Ow."

GRAHM POV

I blinked again my eyes feeling itchy and dry. I was tackled by a cyan blur quickly followed by a pink one as well. Rainbow was babbling about not catching me and Pinkie was just bawling.

I sighed, and wrapped my arms around them both, wasn't the first time this had happened and wouldn't be the last. I peeled them both off of me only to receive two powerful hoofs the the gut, I may have played it up a bit to make them feel better.

"Never again." Rainbow muttered while she wiped the tears away. I glanced twords Pinks only to see her trying to hold back laughter. "What?" She gasped and barley squeaked out. "You-You're Bald!" sure enough, when I rand my hand over my head it was smooth and completely hairless. Just fucking perfect

"Go ahead laugh it'll make you feel better." The sarcasm in my voice didn't stop them any and the laughing was infectious so I ended up laughing along with them. Until my brand-new throat started aching and I began hacking loudly. We all ended up going back to the library again to sort the whole mess out.

'So I absorbed the magic?" Twilight nodded "You said you couldn't draw on the hate in Equestria as readily as your home. At least that's what the Princess said. so instead of the hate, you draw on the magic readily available in smaller amounts." I smiled, well that's good to know.

"Well thanks for trying Rainbow Dash, but I think I'll just stay here on the ground." She rolled her eyes.

"How about we let you sleep here at the library for the night. You can sleep on the couch down here okay?"

I nodded and glanced at the grandfather clock bye the door. It was late.

"Well if that's the case- I laid down on the couch and put my arm over my eyes.- I am gonna go to sleep."

I nodded off listening to the girls talk.


I groaned as I slowly woke up, not wanting to get up. I laid their for a second before a burning warmth spread from my heart to my fingertips.

Someone is feeling hateful!

That sick twisted emotion that defined my very being, it's good to be king! I shot up off the couch my eyes nearly bulging out of my eyes. What the hell is wrong with me!?

I am the fucking GOD of hatred why am out here making friends? A warm tingle filled my mind and I found myself not caring.

NO! What the hell was wrong w- with? What was I thinking about? I almost relaxed when that burning returned and I finally figured it out.

Someone is trying to suppress my mind.

Comments ( 4 )

Fucking awsome

when will the next chapter be out?

Login or register to comment