• Published 23rd Nov 2013
  • 2,396 Views, 34 Comments

Wrath, The Seventh Sin - CaptainAlbanos



My name is Wrath I am the Seventh sin. My siblings decided to destroy Humanity, and drag me along for the ride... Too bad they succeeded, because now I'm stuck with technicolor horses that piss me off even more than humans do.

  • ...
11
 34
 2,396

Demons and goddess just don't mix

This is the second time in the last few hours that I've been unconscious in the last few hours. Only Now I can't move...I can still see at least whats ahead of me, and I can hear so that's a plus.

From what I can see I was in a throne room of some kind, the six ponies from before where talking in front of me. The purple one, I think they called her Twilight..something, was talking to a taller pony, er a winged unicorn with a, prismatic flowing mane?

"Oh for fuck's sake, can this place get any more gay?" The ponies in front of me froze and turned to me. The first to speak was once again the purple one.

"H-how did you...Your trapped in STONE, you shouldn't be able to see much lest Talk." Twilight babbled.

I would have rolled my eyes if I could. "By the stars its just magic stone," I stretched easily shattering the stone. "If I couldn't destroy that inconvenience than I don't deserve the title of World Killer." I finished.

Twilight looked terrified at the sudden shower of stone. "N-no the elements of harmony never fail...e-ever."

In an instant the taller pony the unisus or whatever, landed between me and the six smaller ponies.

"I am Princess Celestia Harold of the sun and protector of Equestria and who might you be?" Her words where polite but her tone could have cut diamond.

I smiled, a wolfish grin really. My body started emitting heat my skins texture changing, now a stone shell super heated by the magma flowing through my veins. Cracks large and small webbed across my skin, small flames flicking out from them. My hair much like it's color became a small inferno.

"My name is Wrath, and I am the Seventh and most deadly of mankind's sins, I rule no country or kingdom, no I am the king of anger and hate, I and I alone am responsible for war, and destruction. I am anger Incarnate," My appearance was slowly morphing back as I spoke I dropped to one knee and bowed as the last of my hair stopped burning. "And I am here to humbly ask if I may stay in the bounds of your country."

Her astonished expression slowly morphed into a scowl. "Why would a Demon such as you ask for residence in a peaceful land in Equestria." I sighed.

"Unlike the other six sins anger isn't an evil emotion just a negative one, I never asked for this responsibility, or power it's been part of me since the day I was born. I'm tired of all the problems it brings me. I wan't a little peace for the first time in over six billion years."

Even the Princess' jaw dropped.

"Six Billion years o-of violence how did you." I interrupted her. "Your majesty I Have died and been reborn so many times I have lost count of my age, even this old dialect is still new to me and the more modern speeches even more so. I have avoided death for six billion years while my siblings struggled for power."

A few of the ponies where in tears, I wanted to roll my eyes but I kind of liked the sympathy.

I kept my head down and stared at the floor, waiting for Celestia's judgement.

"I will allow you to stay in Equestria on three conditions." My head perked up. "Name them." She smiled. "I will allow you to stay IN Ponyville under the supervision of the elements of harmony, second you shall pledge on your life to protect Equestria no matter the cost, and third tomorrow morning you shall be subjected to a single spell of my choosing fueled by the elements of harmony."

I wanted to grin to jump up and shout for joy, but I let her continue. "For tonight however," She addressed the entire group. "You shall all stay in a large room where the Elements can guard you to the full extent of their abilities."

Instantly the six ponies started to protest, a raised hoof from the princess however stopped them. "A guard shall escort you to the room, and you Wra-" "Please call me Grahm." "Grahm shall be blindfolded until you enter the room understand?" I nodded and Celestia waved over a guard. I didn't see anything afterwords but I know I was led through at least a mile of castle before I heard a door open and the blindfold was removed.

I was greeted by six scowling ponies, Twilight being- wait she's got wings too? "How in the hell did I miss that? oh shit she been talking to me!"

"-o we'ed like to know why your here. I know you didn't tell the princess everything." I groaned to my self." "Well my siblings will probably try to find me and use my power to destroy this planet just like they did back home but I died again when the planet exploded so I won't be back to full strength for awhile and they know this. This place may not be earth but anger exists everywhere so I think I'll be fine." The cyan pony suddenly jumped into my face. "And why should we believe you? all you've done so far is tell us your evil and that you blew up an entire planet why should we trust you? for all we know you could be a spy." She punctuated her sentence with a sharp jab to the chest with a well aimed hoof.

"I may be evil but I am NOT a liar!" I grabbed her by the throat and heated up my hand a bit. "I don't care if you don't believe me I'm not gonna sit bye and be used as a weapon to kill another planet in cold blood." I dropped her where she spent the next few seconds mumbling something about her eye on me. then I noticed the stare I was getting from the white one. "What?" I snapped at her. she jumped a little but held herself high.

"I was simply wonder why somepony like you would wear such atrocious clothing, you did call yourself royalty did you not?" I chuckled a little "Well I do have a crown but I don't like wearing it-" I could see twilight nod from the corner of my eye. "but as for these clothes I just don't own any others." She gasped and fell back-words onto a pillow that came seemingly from no-where. "Well if'n ya don't mind Ah got a few questions for ya." The orange one was the first one not to show me any hostility in awhile. "Sure but might I ask you something." She nodded. "Why arn't you angry with me?"

She seemed to think for a second. "Well Ah'm the element of honesty I can always tell when somepony-er thing is lyin' and so far yall hadn't said nothin' but the truth." The rest of the girls looked a little upset by this but they didn't object. "Now first off who are these here siblins ya keep bringin up?" I swear I would have slapped myself but...yeah

"Uh well lets see in order of power, its Envy, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Lust, and Pride. they each stand for a very negative form of the emotion they are named after." the girls nodded.

"So why are they so scary they just sound kinda mean, but then again lotsa ponies seem scary at first like Cranky he was pretty mean to but then I did all this cool stuff but he-" An orange hoof was quickly stuffed into the pink mares mouth.

"Sorry pinkie's alittle strange, but she means well enough." I nodded still trying to process what the pink pony had said.

"By the way I haven't gotten any of your names yet." a few blushes and muttered apologies went around quickly, with each pony telling me their names I just remembered it simply.

Orange: Applejack

Pink: Pinkie Pie

Cyan: Rainbow Dash

White: Rarity

Purple: Twilight Sparkle

Yellow: Fluttershy

"Well it's nice to formally meet you but I would like to get some sleep." the rest of them voiced their agreement, choosing to take one hour shifts through the night. I didn't really care though I just laid down on the floor in a corner of the bare room and fell right to sleep.

Author's Note:

Looking for possible Ideas for the six sins powers and abilities/elements if you have any ideas post it in the comments and please give me your honest opinion on how iv'e written out Wrath's character.

Thanks for reading and as a side not I may not be able to update regularly but I will be including parts from season four in this. The next chapter actually follows up on this.

INKthefallen out.