• Published 27th Nov 2013
  • 3,045 Views, 67 Comments

Five Score, Divided By A Different Time - Violet Runner



After getting the role of a lifetime Jeremy Taylor ends up turning into his characters alter ego from a show that ended a few years ago in this Five Score, Divided By Four side story.

  • ...
24
 67
 3,045

Chapter 12

Big Macintosh’s prospective

I fell to my knees as I exited the human side of the portal. Hearing several guns click I looked up to see several men and women wearing military uniforms pointing large guns at me.

“Uh, don’t shoot?” I said looking at them as I slowly stood up, putting my hands above my head.

“At easy, men.” An older women with short blond hair said with a British ascent as the solders lifted their guns off me. “It’s not him.” She said as she held up a small hand held devise that displayed my skeletal and circulatory systems. “The Cutie Mark Identification Program we borrowed from Torchwood lists him as Big Macintosh.” She said putting down the device.

“Cutie Mark?” I thought to myself, as I looked down to see that it was indeed still there.

“Someone get him a towel please.” The women ordered walking over to me. “Hello, I’m Brigadier Janet Lethbridge-Robinson, head of Scientific Research for UNIT. If you’re familiar with Doctor Who you may know me better as Kate Lethbridge-Stewart.” Janet introduced herself as one of the solders tossed me a towel.

“Nice to meet you.” I said wrapping the towel around my naked body. “If you don’t mind me asking what are you doing here?” I asked looking around at all the soldiers.

“At exactly 0-One Hundred Hours two days ago we detected The Doctor’s TARDIS taking off and landing several times with in this area and we came to investigate. We are well aware of the situation you ponies are in as many of our younger members have turned back into ponies themselves.” Janet explained. “Earlier this month we were contacted by Princess Celestia and she asked us to help keep an eye out for all of you and help you guys stay safe. For the most part we have been keeping a lot of heat off you guys even assisting in getting some of you guys here and keeping the world militaries from tearing each other apart. That Rainbow explosion didn’t help by the way. Most recently we have been standing guard over this portal.”

“Uh, sorry and thanks I guess.” I said still a little nervous.

“Anyway,” The Brigadier said changing the subject. “You wouldn't happen to know where the Doctor is now, would you?”

I was about to explain to her that I hadn’t seen him since the battle when a solider ran into the small building.

“Sorry to interrupt Mum but he’s here!” The solider said quickly saluting. “The Doctor. He’s here.”

“Are you sure?” Janet said turning her attention to the solider.

“His TARDIS is landing as we speak.” The solider reported.

“Good.” She said before turning back to me. “If you go with Lieutenant Davis, he’ll help find you some clothes before waiting with the others.”

“Others?” I asked confused.

“The others that came through the past few days and decided to remain on earth.” Lieutenant Davis explained as we walked out of the building. Once outside I saw that the entire school yard was filled with UNIT personnel as well as military vehicles and tents. “We’re getting their statements about what happened before helping them settle back with their friends and families.” he continued to explain as he led me over to a large tent that had an assortment of men’s clothing.

“I see.” I said grabbing a pair of jeans.


Doctor Whooves prospective

The TARDIS landed with its usual thud as the scrunching wheezing sound stopped.

“Oh, hello!” I said stepping out and seeing all the military personnel. “I’m the Doctor. May I please speak to the one in charge?”

“That would be me.” Janet said stepping forward. “Not what I was expecting but it’s defiantly you.” She said commenting on my pony form while holding up the X-ray like device seeing my binary vascular system. “And it does explain why you took special interest in this event.”

“What can I say?” I said shrugging a bit “A few years back the TARDIS broke through the rift mid regeneration and here I am. Anyway,” I said getting serious. “Sorry, but I can’t stay long without disrupting the time. But it’s important for the sake of the timeline that you stay out of England until after December 1st of this year as well as Quebec, Luxemburg and Denmark.” I explained looking at her. “No matter what you hear you must refrain from interfering.”

“Can I ask why?” Janet asked.

“Sorry but spoilers.” I said sighing a bit. “Now if you excuse me I have to get these changelings to Equestria to help stop Discord. Oh and see if you can get a man by the name of Jeremy Taylor an audition at the BBC around November 22 to play me in my show. Thanks.” Before Janet could say anything else I closed the TARDIS doors and took off.

Author's Note:

Just a quick chapter to close off some loss ends and explain the military at the end of the main story by TwistedSpectrum before the epilogue.