• Published 28th Mar 2012
  • 1,295 Views, 7 Comments

Mask of Evil - Vicron



I'm scared my love, I'm forgotting where the act ends and I begin.

  • ...
0
 7
 1,295

Verse of the Beginning, Verse of the End

"Long ago in time gone by, six children were born of Earth and Sky.
From Sky were born two daughters fair, descending from on high.
Each steady as the sun and moon, as to each was their boon.
To her firstborn Sky equitted the sun, a gift of power and beauty matched by none.
To her secondborn Sky gave the moon, its phases to control the watery dunes.
From Earth two daughters and sons, each to represent a set of months.
To her firstborn Earth gave ice and wind from the north, as tools to show her wintery mirth.
To her second Earth gifted the shades of gold and brown, the cools that come from autumn's sounds.
To her third Earth bequethed the heat soft and strong, bringing the heights of summer wherever he descides to belong.
And to the last Earth equitted the rains and blooms, to live in springs embrace where she would choose.
The daughters of Sky chose to rule, as they had been gifted Sky's orderly zeel.
The children of earth chose to roam, spreading their gifts across the land they called home.
Together they brought order and peace, from Earth the order of nature, from Sky order of the creature.

"But where there is order there must be chaos, another creature was born of emptyness.
A creature who only existed to seek, and what is chaos but a need to complete.
Destruction is what this creature would bring, for only the verse of end can it sing.
But in its quest to be complete it would not choose to destroy, it refused to view the world as a toy.
Instead of seeking where to end it sought where to begin.
I found my beginning with the eldest of Sky, as our story begins in time gone by."