• Published 6th Nov 2013
  • 9,707 Views, 647 Comments

My Very Little Ponies - Yonah21



The Mane Six are on earth, on a search. As expected, they meet up with a human. However, there is something different about them. They are all toy sized. Shenanigans and cute moments to follow. Though something more sinister is afoot.

  • ...
31
 647
 9,707

Questions and invitation

“What the hell is going on here?”

When I normally ask that question, whether it was in school when I had pranks played on me, or whenever Leah decides to mess around with me, I normally get an answer of some kind. It might not be the one I want but I usually get some sort of answer.

This time though? No such luck.

Behind me I feel something quickly being wrapped tightly around my feet, binding them together. Not just that, before I have a chance to turn around I feel something wrap around both of my wrists and yanking them behind my back.

“Alright, who’s doing that?!”

“Alright girls, I got ‘im!”

That voice. No, no way it could be…

It is. Glancing backwards I see none other than Applejack on my back with a shoelace in her mouth, using it as if it was a rope. Right next to her is Pinkie Pie with a huge toothy smile, and also with a shoelace.

Normally in this situation I would be struggling like mad to get loose. Though all I can do is think one thing.

How are these toys doing something like this? And, of course, more importantly, HOW ARE THESE TOYS MOVING AT ALL IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

“Well girls what do ya think? I got this here varmint wrapped up good and tight. Ain’t no way he is getting out of this”, Applejack says as she and Pinkie Pie step off of me.

“Great job Applejack! That was awesome! I heard him when he fell, wham!”, Rainbow Dash says with a wide grin before sending a glare my way.

Ok, I must be seeing things. I just, I got to be seeing things. I don’t see any other explanation for this happening. I don’t think I hit my head that hard a bit ago but maybe I did? Yeah, yeah that is probably it. I probably just hit my head hard, am knocked out and am now seeing things.

Right?

“Wait, girls. This does leave us with a problem. I mean we do have one of these things tied up now”, Twilight says, looking at me.

“But that’s great! Now we can interrogate him!”

“What? Um, don’t I get a say in this?”

“Twilight, go get something to write with”, Rainbow says, her eyes locked right on me as she flutters closer than any of the others towards me until she is only about two feet from my face.

Twilight seems to think it would be a good idea as she quickly gets a piece of paper and a pencil from the table, along with a book that looks quite familiar.

“Now listen up you hairy ape, we are going to ask you some questions, and you are going to answer every single one of ‘em, got it?”, Rainbow says determinedly, her hooves on her… I think those are her hips, I am not sure about equine anatomy.

“Uh, well, ok? In case you couldn’t tell I am not exactly in a position to disagree”, I say, and cast a glare towards Applejack.

Rainbow gives Twilight a confident smirk as she nods, and Twilight looks towards me with a somewhat shaky smile.

“Right, right….”

She then does something I thought I would never see, not even in a hallucination. Her horn begins to glow, and that same exact glow appears over my copy of the Tanahk. And…. She is actually making the pages turn, and causing it to levitate.

I think if I was a cartoon my eyes would have practically fallen out of their sockets with how wide they are right now. Magic? Actual magic? Or, well, it would be actual magic if this was real. Which it isn’t. At least it probably isn’t.

“I found this spell book of yours earlier, and have been looking through it. This one bearded figure in particular seems to be able to command an amazing magic ability. Is… Is this a common feat of your people?”, Twilight says as her magic causes the book to turn towards me, showing the page with Moshe parting the Red Sea.

I can’t believe I am actually supposed to explain this to a bunch of ponies. Ponies from a kids cartoon show of all things. Just, wow, this is all sorts of ridiculous. Though I suppose I might as well go with it.

“Oh. Well, um, his name is Moshe and he…. Well he didn’t actually use magic, exactly. That is the most common point of view anyway.”

Twilight’s eyes widen, and she looks as if she was about to speak again, however another pony beats her to the punch.

In a blur Rainbow flies right at my face, stopping no more than an inch or two away from my eyes. “What? But, how did he do something like that without magic? That’s impossible!”

“Well most humans call it a miracle. Something that no human could normally do, though he was capable of doing.”

“Oh come on, that’s just silly. Nopony can do something like that without magic!”

Well Rainbow didn’t like hearing that, that’s for sure.

But why? I do think they mentioned religion before in the show. Didn’t they have a Christmas like episode? Hearth something or other? Wait… I think that one was more of a historical play than a religious one, never mind. Maybe something miraculous? No, no that isn’t there either. Pretty much everything, if I remember right, is done with magic.

“Let me ask you this, if I may. Have you ever seen or heard of something that is just so spectacular that it doesn’t have an explanation?”

All six of the ponies turn towards each other with Twilight shrugging slightly. However, Applejack soon steps forward.

“Well Ah suppose Ah’ve always found the sunrise ‘n sunset over my fields to be a mighty stunning sight. It takes ma breath away every time.”

“Oh yes, the way the sky lights up over Ponyville, on just the right kind of day…” Fluttershy says ever so softly and with a large grin. Though, as she notices the other five and myself looking at her, she slinks back behind Pinkie Pie.

“Hm. I suppose that does make sense. It is quite a sight”, Twilight chimes in.

“True, true, it is a dazzling sight to behold”, Rarity says with her hoof to her chin.

“Uhuh! It looks pretty and dazzling and amazing like Rarity’s dresses! And as pretty as my cakes back at Sugarcube Corner! Oh Twilight, we should make ourselves a cake before we leave! A BIG cake for a BIG pla”-

Pinkie Pie is cut off in the middle of talking by Applejack, as she shoves her hoof over her mouth to shut her up. I can’t help but chuckle a bit at the sight.

Waving her hoof dismissively Rainbow says, “Yeah yeah it’s cool, sure. But that’s just Celestia working her awesome magic!”

Celestia, Celestia… Dang that name sounds familiar but why can’t I place it? Dang my memory sucks.

“Is she some sort of god or something?”

“She’s as tough as a freaking goddess buddy!”, Rainbow says as she presses her hoof against my nose, making me wince. Yeah, my nose might not be broken but is still pretty messed up.

Placing her hoofs on her hips, she continues. “She and her sister are two super-powerful and awesome super-strong super ponies! They’re alicorns, made up of all the parts of all the pony races and they live forever and can raise the sun and the moon all on their own!”

I try to not, since she will probably be upset but I can’t help but let a slight chuckle escape from my lips, with Rainbow glaring straight at me when I do so.

“What’s so funny?”

“It just is so dang weird to me is all. You think the sun revolves around the earth, and the earth stays still? You really believe that sort of thing?”

“Well duh, of course we do! We always do!”

“You know that really is odd, right? The sun doesn’t move around the earth, the earth moves around the sun. And it does so on its own”, I say, confused by that. The more they tell me the more strange they seem.

Rainbow was about to speak, but before she is able to a glow surrounds her and pulls her back with the rest of the group.

“Ok, I think that is enough Rainbow Dash. Besides, there are a lot more things we need to ask him”, Twilight says.

“Oh goody”, I say in my most sarcastic voice I can muster. This will probably take a while.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Twilight, please, for the love of G-d can we stop for now? I have been stuck here on the floor for over an hour.”

Or at least it seems like it has been an hour. And that entire time I got more and more questions from everyone.

How many humans are there?

Why is your mane so carelessly combed?

What is your form of government?

Do you have any cake or pie here?

“But Micah, we still have another very important question”, Twilight says. “It is about something we have been confused about since we got here. Why is it people know who we are? We’ve seen pictures of us, and you know who we are.”

“Oh. Uh, that would be something you would want to know about for sure. And tomorrow I will tell you about it”, I say to her. Well, if they are still here and this is not all in my head. Which I really hope is not the case.

“I understand that, but Micah this is something we really, really need to know.”

“And I swear I will tell you all you want tomorrow. But for now, I am tired. Very very tired. So I would greatly appreciate it if you would please let me up so I can go to bed and sleep.”

Twilight looks to be considering my offer, but, as before, another pony interrupts her.

“No way!”

Rainbow flies straight towards me, landing right on my scalp. She may be really small right now but she is still extremely fast.

“We should keep asking questions! We didn’t tie him all up for nothin’!”

“Rainbow Dash, we didn’t tie him up. Applejack did. And besides, we can’t keep him tied up forever”, Twilight says to Rainbow. “We can ask him more tomorrow, but… I think he is right. We have asked a lot tonight, and tomorrow we can ask him more questions”, Twilight says, and looks over to Applejack. “Applejack, go ahead and untie him.”

I glance over to Applejack and her eyes and mine meet. She seems rather apprehensive at first but nonetheless moves towards me.

Rather easily she jumps onto my back, and very shortly I feel the laces on my feet and hands loosen until they are entirely untied, and Applejack jumps off as soon as she finishes

“Oh my goodness that feels better already”, I say as I start to slowly get to my feet, but stumble for a second and place a hand on the wall to steady myself. I think my feet might have gone to sleep from being in that position for so long.

Rainbow flies off of my scalp and hovers directly in front of my nose, her hooves pointing at me. “Don’t you try any funny business. I’ve got my eyes on you!”

“Duly noted.”

Looking behind and below Rainbow, I see all the other five ponies looking right up at me. Pinkie has her typical grin and big happy eyes, no shock there. Rarity and Twilight seem a little nervous but not as much as before. Applejack is looking up at me with her hoof on one of the shoelaces, like she won’t hesitate to use it to trip me up again. I have to say she is definitely rather skilled with that.

Though I can barely see Fluttershy behind the others. She must be terrified from all this. And I just added to it when I picked her up like a toy earlier. Not to mention her being stuck in a box outside my door for who knows how long, and the cat glaring at her as well.

“Um, Fluttershy?” I slowly kneel down, keeping a careful eye on Applejack and Rainbow Dash as I do so. I don’t want to get tied up again.

I notice Fluttershy just barely peeking her head up from behind the others, just so that an eye is looking up at me. She doesn’t say a thing but at least I got her attention.

“Well, I want to apologize. If I knew you were not a toy like I thought you were I never would have grabbed you like that.”

Wow. I am apologizing to a toy sized pony. Definitely not something I was expecting to have happen today, even if I am just imagining this. I hope Leah never finds out about it.

“It’s, it’s ok.”

I can just barely make out what it is she is saying since she is so small and shy, but I can guess easily enough what it was. I must admit she does look kind of adorable like that. Save for being so scared of course.

“Anyway, I will be heading to my room to sleep now. And if you all wish you can stay here for a while.”

“Why should we stay here, huh? How do we know you aren’t going to gobble us all up when we aren’t looking?”, Rainbow says as she moves in front of my face once more.

“I am not saying you have to stay here, the offer is merely there. If you want to leave I swear I won’t stop you. But you should know that there are some nasty people out there”, I say to Rainbow as I fold my arms over my chest. She can get kind of annoying with this behavior.

“Rainbow, darling, I think we should discuss this”, Rarity says. “This man here hasn’t hurt us. And it would certainly be cleaner here than out on those ghastly streets.”

“But we can’t just stay here!”

“We wouldn’t stay here forever Rainbow Dash. But it would probably be safer here than outside”, Twilight says, and then looks up at me. “We would just be careful.”

“Well, you all decide what you will. If you are here or not when I wake up, it doesn’t matter to me.” Since that would just mean it is all a dream anyway. As I head back to my room I stop for a second, turning back. “Oh, before I forget. Bonnie, come on, you are staying in my room tonight with me and Clyde.”

The moment I open the door Bonnie waddles over towards my room, her belly swaying side to side as she does so. I follow her inside, and look at the six new guests in my home before I close the door to finally sleep. Six ponies. Six multi-colored, talking, toy sized ponies that can use a shoelace like a lasso, use magic, and fly. I think this definitely takes the cake for the weirdest hallucination ever.

Author's Note:

First off, I want to say a big, big big big big thank you to a user by name of Wade. I would link to that person's profile but I don't know how to do that on this site. Wade helped me a huge amount on this chapter, and deserves much of the credit for it. Again, thank you thank you thank you.

Also, next chapter there will be shenanigans. I hope you will enjoy those shenanigans.

And don't worry. There won't be talk of religion or anything for a long long time, if it comes up again at all. Though with the help of Wade I think I handled it alright.

Their, I fixed the bit with Rainbow calling Celestia a goddess. She just in her mind is as tough as one. I fixed it, now can we please, please stop bringing it up?

And, also, the ponies WILL APOLOGIZE. Just in a few chapters, ok?