• Published 7th Nov 2013
  • 658 Views, 18 Comments

Week At The Doctor's - Whiskey Drops



Click and Ditzy are looking to get away for a week some what of a late honeymoon and the Doctor is offering a trip.

  • ...
3
 18
 658

The Adventure Ends

~~~~~~ The Adventure Ends~~~~~~




As the month went on more and more good news kept cropping up, the war was finally over families and friends finding each other, peace was finally here after twenty years of war and suffering. Today was the last day in the hospital for Lowell made a fully recovery, Twilight made his day as she visited him on his last day in the hospital with a bowl of grapes.


“No way are you serious!”Lowell said with a huge grin.


“I did promise you, though a few thousand years late.” Twilight said with a smile.


“That's plenty fine Twi.” Lowell said as he started to eat the grapes.


“So you will be leaving soon?” Twilight asked as she looked at him.


“Yea, I don't belong here anyway.”Lowell said with a smile.


“And you got Equestria to look after, Luna and Celestia left it in good hoofs.” Lowell said as he finished the grapes.


“Plus you got your friends closer than you thought always there to help..”Lowell said softly.


Lowell finally left as he met the gang just outside as the fillies trotted up to him as he draped his wings over them. They waved goodbye to the rather large crowd of ponies seeing them off, as the Doctor did his thing the TARDIS was in movement.


Lowell was sitting with the fillies as he looked between them then to the Doctor.


“Hey...uh Doc...think you can drop me and my fillies off at home?”Lowell asked as the looked at the Doctor being a bit surprised by this.


“You sure about this?”Dr.Whooves asked as Lowell nodded.


The TARDIS came to a stop as the Doctor smiled at Lowell.


“We are here....I might pop in for a visit sometime?” Dr.Whooves said with a smile as Lowell nodded.


“Click..Ditzy.....glad I met you two.....keep eachother happy alright?”Lowell said as the group joined in a group hug.


Lowell and the fillies slowly got off the TARDIS as the Doctor looked at the couple.


“You two as well? I assume you want to be with Flower again?” Dr.Whooves asked as they nodded.


“Come and visit with us for a bit and have a muffin or two?”Click asked with a smile as the Doctor nodded.


The three cantered out of the TARDIS back onto the train station where their adventure started, they stopped by Inkstroke to pick up Flower who hugged her parents.


“Mommy, daddy! I had a lot of fun!Vine was really nice to me!” Flower said as she looked up at her smiling parents.


Ditzy and Click both hugged the filly smiling at her as she giggled hugging her parents again.


“Alright, lets get home we promised the Doctor some muffins and maybe some tea!”Click said as they all cantered off towards their home.

Author's Note:

The epilogue, some are never really long?

atleast now i can focus on the three stories.....love it hate it...just read it!

Comments ( 4 )

3479757

Y u no cover art? -troll face-

SOOOOOO... when is the cover art going to be done?

3598346


I dun know o-o havent heard from the artist

4111011 -flipped a table and stood on nothing- ;D

4111018 ....That was a made up cuss word when I was a lil tot O:

Login or register to comment