• Published 15th Jun 2014
  • 1,925 Views, 22 Comments

Canis Fidelis: Reclamation - PseudoFiction



A true warrior follows his heart. And Bungee’s heart tells him to stand between Equestria and the chaos that threatens to burn it down.

  • ...
6
 22
 1,925

Nature's Wrath

This is hell, Bungee thought to himself in a tired grumble. I never made it as far as Ponyville. I died in the forest and I’ve gone to hell.

The dog had been in some pretty hairy situations. He’d been subject to some pretty harsh conditions, some simply inhumane. He’d slept in ditches, sleuthed through swamps, made beach landings in pouring, frigid rain.

But this... this! It was beyond cruel.

Sat framed in the doorway leading into Rarity’s dressing room in the Carousel Boutique, Ponyville, Bungee let his usually pointed and alert ears droop low along with the rest of his posture. His eyelids were sagged tiredly, his neck craned so his chin was dipped to the floor and his expression literally hung from his face so the German Shepherd almost resembled a droopy bloodhound.

The source of his dismay; a giant pink ribbon hanging from his collar. It was so big and frilly one of the bows rested on the top of Bungee’s head, the other practically covering the Lunar Guard markings patched on the flank of his tac-vest.

In the room, everypony stopped what they were doing to look at him with some confusion. Twilight Sparkle and her friends were getting ready for the big ball that night. The Grand Galloping Gala, a huge social event in Canterlot. Even Princess Luna was there getting ready, Rarity having fashioned the alicorn a gown the same way she had made dresses for all her friends.

Luna was the only one who didn’t completely stop and stare, dropping the eyelash curler she was levitating and snorting into a hoof at the sight of her companion.

Har-de-har, the dog thought tiredly at his handler’s reaction. This is animal abuse. It has to be.

Bungee only moved from his spot once, shifting from side to side where he sat when three small ponies pushed their way around him into the room. One Pegasus with diminutive wings, a curly maned unicorn with her sister’s fetching looks and an earth-pony with a big bow in her mane.

The fillies Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Applebloom, AKA the ‘Cutie Mark Crusaders’ were the very same Bungee had saved from some hungry diamond dogs nearly a year ago. The girls had shown their gratitude by providing free grooming services whenever Bungee needed it. And with the overnight operations Luna led him into, Bungee certainly needed regular baths and brushing. He’d usually come back from night patrol with muddy paws at the very least (the pawmarks trailed through the palace drove the janitors mad).

However, for some reason that escaped all of Bungee’s reasoning the fillies seemed to think Bungee was a girl. Probably in their own little world Bungee couldn’t be as awesome as he was if he was a boy. With the low average intelligence scores of the boys in their school and Equestria run by matriarchs, that didn’t at all shock the dog. In fact, he didn’t even mind.

But enough with the girly dress-up!

Straightening out her expression as the three fillies entered the room, Luna quickly adopted her usual stalwart stature as she picked up the curler. “Bungee looks very... err... nice, girls,” she managed to force out with a straight face.

“Ya’ really like it, Princess Luna?” Applebloom asked excitedly. “Sweetie Belle made the bow ‘n Ah’ tied it!”

Sweetie Belle cocked her head with some concern though, watching Bungee’s face very carefully. “But every time we put a pretty bow on Bungee she seems to mope.”

Luna chuckled with a knowing look to Princess Twilight who giggled before telling the fillies, “girls, Bungee is a boy.”

That revelation was about as shocking to them as the ending of the Sixth Sense was as shocking to movie goers in any dimension.

“Really!?” Scootaloo exclaimed with surprise, her voice breaking.

No, my boy-parts are just for show, Bungee thought sarcastically. Of course ‘really,’ devil-pony!

Not noticing the dog’s mope, Sweetie Belle perked up. “I know,” she squeaked as her horn lit up. At the same time her magical aura lit up the bow on Bungee’s head. It sparkled and glittered for a moment before a bright blue dye bled through the fabric, smoothly re-colouring the floppy bow.

Bungee glanced at it and didn’t look much more pleased; sneezing as he accidentally snorted some of the sparkling magic dust left over from the spell. Chuckling at the sight, Rarity moved to her sister’s side and lit up her own horn.

“Something tells me Bungee is more of a practical dog,” she noted. As she did, her magical aura engulfed the bow and unwound it. The fabric was extended into a large cotton square with dots and jagged lines of darker blue hewn into it. She folded one corner to the other diagonally, then wrapped the triangle around Bungee’s collar, tucking the corners and tying the smart looking shemagh in place.

Catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror Bungee’s stance lifted a little and he looked a little more chipper. Yeah, better, he thought with a bright grin.

The three young fillies seemed unsatisfied though, still looking the groomed and prettied-up dog over.

“If he’s going to the gala, he’s missing something.” Scootaloo looked deep in thought, tapping her chin with a front hoof.

“Ooh!” Sweetie Belle pipped up excitedly. “I know! We should make a matching pink scarf for Winona so she can go as Bungee’s date!”

Needless to say, Bungee thought that was a terrible idea – and he was probably the only one judging by the giddy giggles going around the room. So he engaged his emergency extraction and evacuation plan.

The German Shepherd turned about-face and left Carousel Boutique, just about managing to squeeze out the cat-flap cut into the front door. He silently thanked Rarity’s cat Opalescence for being chubby. It was a tight fit, and his tac-vest caught on the flap frame once, but with a bit of twisting he managed to stumble out into the cool evening air. Once in the garden, he cast an eye in the direction he’d be travelling for the night’s festivities.

The sun was low on the horizon, just about peeking past Canterlot so the city looked like a sparkling silhouette. Some stars were becoming visible on the light purple sky as a tiny crescent of the pale moon snuck up over the horizon opposite to the sun. The sky had been cleared for the Grand Galloping Gala that night, not a cumulus would obscure Luna’s display of stars and the Crystal Empire’s borealis.

On the road running past Carousel Boutique stood a chariot ready to spirit Princesses Luna, Princess Twilight Sparkle and their friends up to Canterlot for the gala. Bungee was included on the passenger’s list, officially marked down as Luna’s ‘plus-one.’ Unofficially Bungee fancied himself part of the security convoy escorting the princess’ chariot.

The thestral guards, a company of bat-ponies from the Lunar Guard stood by the chariot, eyes wide awake and rigid ears alert with their bat-like wings folded neatly to their sides. They were a full complement in ceremonial armour wandering patrols around the boutique gardens and systematically checking their own chariots as well as the royal chariot at random intervals.

On first glance it seemed the area was locked down. But putting an extra set of eyes, ears and a nose on the perimeter would do no harm. Bungee never had any issue finding something to do. Protecting his handler involved quite a lot, since she was a princess. Even when they weren’t guarding ponies from nightmares and monsters of the night, Bungee had his work cut out for him protecting Luna from anything else. Between sleazy suitors hassling Luna at all hours of the morning and sneaky diplomats who were downright irritating, Bungee had his fair share of individuals to intimidate and repel.

But threats to Luna weren’t the only things Bungee had to combat on a day to day basis. His own threats were few and far between, but he could be guaranteed and engagement with the one rival in particular whenever he visited Ponyville.

Unfortunately, as stealthy as Bungee tried to be, he wasn’t a ghost. And one way or another, she would always find him.

“Bungee! Hey! Bungee! Hi, Bungee, over here!”

At the sound of her southern-drawl, Bungee turned. Running up to his side from the direction of Sweet Apple Acres came another dog, a little lower to the ground than Bungee was, the tri-colour collie had floppy ears, a shaggy coat and a seemingly permanent dumb smile plastered across her face.

“Oh hey, Winona,” Bungee sighed like a marine being cornered by a POG. It wasn’t that he didn’t like Winona. She was nice enough. She just always wanted to play at the worst of times.

Winona wasn’t exactly the brightest tool in the shed either, and didn’t even notice Bungee’s distracted glances across the perimeter. “Hi, Bungee! Ah’ didn’t see ye’ at the orchards today. Are y’all tryin’ ‘ta avoid me?” Winona joked with a laugh as he padded up to Bungee’s side panting from her run.

Bungee didn’t quite chuckle, just huffed. “I’ve been attempting to maintain a low key over watch position in this particular AO with the purpose of making an unnoticed E-and-E when the extraction code is sounded… you’ve rumbled me.”

He turned his head for the first time to actually look at Winona and noted her cocked head and blank stare. Several silent blinks later he finally explained, “I’ve been busy.”

“So what’re you up ‘ta?”

Whereas Winona held her usual relaxed slouch with her ears draped down and mouth wide open to allow her tongue to roll out the side; Bungee kept his posture rigid, attentive and presentable. He broke posture to allow a small shrug though. “I’m on duty.”

“That sounds fun. Can I help?”

Bungee chuckled. “Can you sit still and not make a sound for hours on end?”

She blinked a few times before her expression drooped. “Ah, right. Yeah, Ah’d be terrible at this ‘duty’ game ye’ always play.” She suddenly perked up though, thinking of something. “Why don’t we invent our own ‘duty’ game!?”

“I don’t think…”

“It’ll be like an outside slumber-party! We can have games ‘n such, ‘n invite all the other pets. It’d be great!”

Bungee nearly groaned. Fortunately someone else pointed out Winona’s silliness as a voice cut through the night.

“Something tells me you don’t fully grasp the concept of being on duty.”

The voice drew Bungee’s gaze immediately. One minute he’d been looking at Winona, the next his head snapped to one side, ears perked up and alert, nostrils flaring as he tested the air. There was a new scent to go with the sight.

She hadn’t masked her approach very well, but judging by the wild scent of forest in her tousled fur she could have gotten the drop on Bungee if she wanted to. She was a silhouette at first as she bled out of the nearby woods, slowly solidifying a she stepped into the pale moonlight and revealed herself.

The newcomer was a canine like Bungee and Winona, though more like the working dog in many ways. She was a larger dog than Winona covered in un-groomed fur coloured in a pattern of black, grey and white to give a night-camo appearance. She had a light but strong frame ideal for sledding with dense insulating fur, and judging by her lean athletic figure she was no stranger to surviving in the wild.

The black fur forming a mask around the Siberian Husky’s eyes gave the impression of a feral glare. But her alert ears and pale eyes betrayed a rational mind.

“Who goes there!?” Bungee demanded fiercely rising to all fours.

The Siberian Husky chuckled with a cocky grin that went well with her seductive squint. “Are you sure you’d like to know?” she asked as she seductively hopped towards the dogs with a spring in her step.

When she spoke, Bungee recognised the throaty accent with smooth, rolling R’s from his early days before Equestria. He’d been on a few multi-national functions, enough to easily enough recognise the Russian accent the husky had.

“You got a story, lady?” Bungee demanded firmly.

She seemed amused with the question. “Everyone has a story. Even me. But what I’m more interested in is your story,” the husky grinned. “You look like a fighter to me. Yours is a story steeped in blood and violence and strife… am I right?” The husky cocked an eybrow as the German Shepherd didn’t answer. “Name’s Tasha,” she finally said daring in close enough for Bungee to yield a little.

“Ah’m Winona.”

Blinking, Tasha shot Winona a glare. “That’s very nice, but I was actually interested in fighter over here.”

Bungee’s expression didn’t change. “Oh, that’s funny. You seem pretty interested in the sound of your own voice.”

Winona chuckled, earning another glare from the husky. Tasha recovered through, regaining her alluring persona as quickly as it cracked and turned with a little pout back to Bungee.

“Oh, handsome. You wound me.”

Bungee’s patience for the civilians crowding his position wore very thing, very quickly. His voice turning gruff again he said, “ma’am, you’ve entered an area secured by the Royal Guard. Please vacate immediately.”

“Or what?” Tasha chuckled before dipping her head and pretending to look like a scorned puppy. Bungee wasn’t sure how to class that look; genuinely remorseful or seductively submissive? “Are you going to discipline me for being a bad girl?”

Bungee blinked, all his reserve seemed to have been trampled by Tasha’s comment. “I… um…”

Giggling Tasha straightened up again and brushed close to Bungee. Training told him not to yield to a civilian pressing his position, but he still craned his neck back quite a bit to avoid a naughty little lick the husky aimed for his nose. Accepting she wasn’t quite fast enough, Tasha froze for a second, then shifted her pale eyes to Winona almost teasingly before looking the German Shepherd over again.

“You seem busy fighter. I bet the lap-dog here takes some insane amount of babysitting,” Tasha sighed before turning away. As she did she managed to catch Bungee under the chin with her fluffy tail, though it wasn’t a malicious whipping action. More of a playful brush. “You should look me up once you ditch the ankle-biter. I’ll be around.”

Bungee watched her go, unbeknownst to even him that his jaw was falling open as his eyes remained fixed on the way her rear swayed from side to side with each step.

Soon enough she was gone again, her dark patterned fur causing her to take the form of the shadows she slipped into. One minute he just about made out her silhouette in the darkness, and when Bungee blinked she was gone.

Winona glanced between the way the husky had gone and Bungee.“Well, that was weird.”

Bungee agreed. He didn’t say so though. Not that he would have the chance anyway as Winona quickly babbled on, “Well, Ah’ better get ready ‘fer the gala!”

The working dog cocked an eyebrow. “Why on earth would you be getting ready for the Grand Galloping Gala?” Bungee scoffed.

Winona laughed like that was a joke, completely forgetting the fact she thought Bungee didn’t have a sense of humour. “Because I’m goin’ as ‘yer date, silly.

“Date?”

“That’s what ye’ call it when a boy takes a girl out fer’ a good time.” Winona gave a big toothy grin and looked pleadingly. “Am I going to have to beg?”

“Don’t you eye-ball me like that, Daisy-Duke.”

Winona laughed loudly before her voice suddenly dead-panned, “I have no idea what that means. But c’mon! It’ll be fun!”

Bungee snorted with a shake of his head. “Tonight is Luna’s busiest night. I don’t have time for fun.”

“Oh, really?” Winona cocked an eyebrow for a moment, then smiled devilishly. Dipping her head low, when she straightened up again she was holding a felled branch in her mouth, still grinning.

Bungee’s eyes widened at the sight of it. “Oh, don’t you dare.”

Wagging her brows at him, Winona cocked her head back and to one side, and with a wild swing flung the stick into the air. Bungee watched it intently, gulping as the branch span through the air and landed just inside the garden fence with a heavy thud.

Swallowing again, Bungee quickly averted his eyes from where the stick had landed, fighting the impulse to give chase given away by a light twitch in one of his legs.

Stoically however, he managed to let out a snooty, “If you think I’m that easy, you’re sorely mistaken.”

“Bungee~,” Winona sang.

“What!?”

“Fetch.”

With a furious cry, Bungee broke his position and dashed after the stick. “Oh, God damn it!”

Can’t fight nature.

Alpha let out a vicious cry of fury. You can’t fight nature. Especially if your nature convinces you you’re the most dangerous thing in the Everfree Forest.

Alpha was the most dangerous thing in Everfree. Emphasis on the ‘was’ part. All his immortal life he and his pack had struck terror into the hearts of anything that crossed their path, other timberwolf packs included. And all that changed in the blink of an eye. All that was undone by a damn domesticated dog.

The timberwolf let out another howl, only not of fury this time. Groaning with pain he swung his dislodged foreleg into place and twisted the joint back into his wooden shoulder with the distinct sound of crackling kindling. Growling, Alpha’s ember eyes blazed with renewed fury as he looked around the cavern illuminated by the Tree of Harmony’s renewed glow.

Some of his pack members were still putting themselves back together. He’d assigned the first timberwolf to reconstitute to help the cragadile exhume himself. As the cragadile was thrashing and struggling against the dirt and boulders pinning him down, Epsilon rapidly digging into the soil.

Epsilon was the smallest in the timberwolf pack, but also the fastest. The fastest mover. The fastest tracker. The fastest attacker. Size meant nothing when it came to stalking, chasing down and flooring prey. Epsilon was one of those wolves who could use his smaller size to his advantage. To slow down big prey for his larger brothers to catch up and help finish the kill.

He was always the fastest to reconstitute too.

Turning his head, Alpha noted a larger timberwolf approach. This one was much like himself. Bulkier build than Epsilon, though he was missing the mane of moss and splinters crowning Alpha king of the pack.

Beta was much like an average timberwolf, distinguished only by the three grizzly grooves carved into the side of his face, across the right eye which remained dark and unseeing.

Other than the missing eye, Beta was missing his bottom jaw, his tongue simply hanging from where his skull met his neck. Glancing down, Alpha spotted the jaw that should have been attached to the timberwolf and snatched it up in one paw.

“For crying out loud, Beta. Pull yourself together.” With a single, violent swipe, Alpha swung the jaw around and slammed it into Beta’s face.

The timberwolf recoiled with a yelp, flung onto his back where he slid to a halt, gripping his face in his front paws. Flexing his re-attached jaw, the wolf smiled broadly and panted.

“Oh, yeah, baby. So much better,” he sighed out with the relief of being whole again. Rolling to his paws, he walked up to Alpha again to properly deliver his progress report. “Reconstitution goes well, sir. We’re almost fighting fit again.”

Alpha grunted, glancing across the cavern at the timberwolves floundering around the place to find their missing parts.

Meanwhile, Epsilon managed to head-butt a boulder off the cragadile’s back and with a violent thrash that nearly sent the assisting timberwolf flying across the cave, the mighty beast freed himself with a spray of excess dirt.

Smirking, the timberwolf hopped out the way and trudged around the cragadile at an unusually relaxed pace.

“How are we doin’, Lyle?” Epsilon asked in quick-fire, speaking as quickly as he usually moved.

The mighty cragadile, an imposing creature of boulders and muck with vicious tusks and claws… sobbed, a set of fat tears running from his eyes. “I’ve been better, honestly,” Lyle the Cragadile sniffed softly.

He obviously wasn’t used to being bested, having convinced himself like the rest of Alpha’s pack he was the most feared predator around.

“Really, Lyle?” Epsilon snickered. “Are you a fearsome predator or what?”

“I still have feelings, Eps,” Lyle moaned before breaking out into full-fledged waterworks.

Epsilon sighed with a roll of his eyes. “Oh, Mother give me strength.”

Looking over to the Tree of Harmony, Alpha spotted one other timberwolf fully constituted. But that was only because he hadn’t been part of the strike force attacking the ponies and their attack dog. The timberwolf standing by the tree was the oldest of the pack, the only one exempt from hunting and fighting.

Wizard was an imposing enough sight, taller than Alpha even. But his frame was built out of strands of wicker, and a long beard of pale moss hung from his chin further betraying his age. As per his name sake, he was the pack wizard. Like a shaman. The voice of reason. He was their wisdom and magical prowess. And as such he had to be protected at all costs. They couldn’t afford for him to be destroyed.

For a timberwolf to reconstitute required they tap into their magic reserves. Reserves that were very slow to refill. And they relied on Wizard to use his magic reserves for other tasks.

The elderly timberwolf stood before the Tree of Harmony, his eyes glowing with blood red light. A similar aura enveloped the trunk of the crystalline tree, slowly sliding up and down along with his transfixed gaze as if he were scanning the bark for something.

Deciding it was time to find out how badly they had failed, Alpha moved closer giving his second in command a furtive glance. “Beta, have the pack ready in two minutes.”

“Aye, sir!” Snapping to attention, Beta gave a firm nod before he marched to the timberwolves still putting their parts together. “You heard Alpha you lap-dogs! Get that paw in place! Don’t forget your tail! That’s not where your legs go, you look like a joke!”

Approaching Wizard’s side as the magical aura in his eyes faded, Alpha looked over the Tree of Harmony with a low growl.

“It is over then,” the leader growled. “The Elements of Harmony have joined with the tree. The prison is now unbreakable.”

Much to Alpha’s surprise, Wizard gave a high pitched chuckle. “Nothing could be farther from the truth, brother. The prison was weakened for a very long time. And in that time Mother has assumed control. I can feel it.” Wizard closed his eyes with a toothy smile, nodding contently. “She is stronger than she has ever been.”

Alpha should have managed a smile at the revelation their mission wasn’t a complete failure, but his expression did not change. “So when the elements re-joined with the tree?”

Wizard nodded. “They are under Mother’s command now.”

“So why hasn’t she broken free yet?” Epsilon asked as he zipped up to Alpha’s side.

“A prison of vines is weak, but still requires struggling to escape,” Wizard stated wisely. “Give it time… ah, there!” He suddenly pointed like a sniffer dog pointing out the hideout of prey. “See?”

Following Wizard’s nose, Alpha found his eyes drawn to the trunk of the Tree of Harmony. There was a distinct crackling noise as a small crevice snaked its way across the crystal bark. The crack grew, widening as an orb of bright light formed within the heart of the tree. The light spilled out in harsh rays through the various cracks forming in the tree.

With several chimes of breaking glass, branches began shedding. Twigs and sapling sprouts at first. Then the thicker arms of the tree began to fall, shattering upon impact with the ground.

The rest of the tree fell away quickly after that, scattering chunks of crystal across the floor. It was like watching centuries of decay and ruin pass in a matter of mere seconds. Before long all that stood was a crystalline stump, the edges jagged and razor sharp and surrounded by glassy litter.

Above the stump, the bright light that had been at the core of the tree still burned, hanging in the air like an impossible firefly.

The light grew, flickering and becoming before vibrant before it began to take a solid shape. A neck formed, with a head at the end. A long body and four long slender legs sprouted from the glob. Then on the back a pair of grand wings.

When the light started to fade, the figure took on a more corporeal form. A grassy green coat of fur became visible, each leg ending in a barky hoof with vine like fetlocks forming intertwining patterns up along the legs. The creature had a long horn on the forehead with a pair of grand wings filled with leaves rather than feathers, completing the alicorn’s key features.

Her tail and mane were consistent of long flowing locks of dark green studded with little white flowers and a bright pink orchid pinned behind her right ear.

Revealed was an alicorn whose magnificent presence rivalled even Princess Celestia.

Free of the Tree of Harmony, the alicorn opened her crimson eyes and slowly floated to the ground before Alpha and his minions.

Epsilon was the first – as usual – to say something. And what he said would cause any fly on the wall to do a double-take.

“Mummeh!” the timberwolf cried, leaping into the alicorn and embracing one of her legs tightly like a puppy.

The rest of the timberwolves followed suit, falling upon the alicorn to deliver hugs like puppies seeing their mother again for the first time in centuries. In truth, it was an apt metaphor.

Even Lyle joined in smiling and sobbing at the same time as he floundered over and wrapped himself around the group hug.

Even Alpha let a sneaky tear run down his cheek. “We missed you so, Mother!”

“It’s alright, my babies,” the alicorn sang sweetly stroking them. “Shhhh. Shhhh. Mommy is here.”

Lyle was sobbing harder than before. “We tried, Mother! We tried to free you before the Elements of Harmony were re-joined with the tree.”

Soothingly the alicorn stroked Lyle’s head with a hoof, lovingly calming the mighty animal. “I know you tried, sweethearts. And I commend you. But as it turns out, your failure worked in our favour.” They all flinched as the alicorn drew attention to the fact they failed to enact her original plans. Either not noticing or not caring the alicorn continued to say, “look at what mommy was able to procure while imprisoned.”

Lifting her head, the alicorn’s horn was engulfed in a deep red glow of energy. Her magic reached out with an invisible hand and found something within the remnants of the Tree of Harmony. Slowly, one by one they rose. Small jewels, each carved into the shape to match the cutie mark of the bearer who represented them. A butterfly, a star, a diamond, a balloon, an apple and a lightning bolt.

The Elements of Harmony hung before the timberwolf pack and their cragadile friend within the grasp of the alicorn they revered.

“With these under my control Equestria doesn’t stand a chance. The only ones who stand in my way are the bearers. But without their precious elements, they shouldn’t be much trouble.”

“I was able to keep tabs on the bearers, Mother. Just in case,” Wizard stated. All his old age wisdom had evaporated and in the presence of the alicorn he seemed to have turned into a small child looking for mother’s approval and affection. “They will be at a ball tonight. The Grand Galloping Gala in Canterlot.”

The alicorn shuddered at the mere mention of the city. “A colossal eye-sore,” she seethed. Though her expression softened to thoughtful at the same time. “But I have been locked up for many millennia. A party would do me good.”

Slipping from the group hug, her horn glowing blood red and her mighty wingspan stretched with the pop of joints that had been cramped for many millennia; the alicorn wore a wicked smile as she led her children to the mouth of the cave.

“Watch out, Canterlot. Mother Nature has returned.”

Author's Note:

Major Edit 30/09/15: I did not like Bungee's original interaction with Winona. I redid it and while Bungee is still a little impatient he's at least much cooler about it now.

Comments ( 12 )

Great chapter :yay: Nice the interaction between Bungee and Winona. I wonder who's really Tasha. Another military dog?

“Watch out, Canterlot. Mother Nature has returned.”

:pinkiegasp:
I've long dreamt of this day reclaimer- wait, wrong villain.

Well, I already know Bungee would win in a fight against Mother Nature. The reason? He was raised and taught by humans, and is now getting full intelligence. So basically, he's a four-legged, furry human. And what is humanity's biggest achievement? Conquering Mother Nature and making her our bitch. XD

Well written, and I'm enjoying the plot developments, quite curious as to the new alicorns relationship to the Royals. I am a bit surprised at how much of a jerk bungee is acting to Winona though... Even if she is a civilian, I didn't take him to be the kind to feel superior. Eh, hopefully Winona helps keep him from getting caught up by the Ruskie.

look out her comes mother nature.
I love it a alicorn that controls nature simply beautiful.

I wish for more you excellent bastard

If Bungee says anything to Mother Nature it probably be
"Bend over bitch, because I got a hell of a nice collar for you. Pun intended."

Change nothing! Your story is perfect!

Tasha is a slut.

i preferred Bungee as he was before.

More? Please? I don't want this to be dead.

Is this story dead?

Login or register to comment