• Published 3rd Nov 2013
  • 873 Views, 43 Comments

This One Time, at Flight Camp... - KrisProwler



Allegro has had plenty of "friends" in her young life, but has she finally found love?

  • ...
4
 43
 873
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 26 )

Well well that was saucy. I do hope we haven't seen the last of Dew Prism, that could get interesting. Incoming awkwardness ahead!

3619562

Now why oh why would I let such an interesting character as Dew Prism disappear after that entrance? Just think of all the other terrible/wonderful things she could do to our little heroine...

3619867
Oh the things she could teach.......

Fucking amazing, Lass! You earned Equestrium's Seal of Approval!

If I had one made... :fluttercry: (i'll make one soon!)

I'm just gonna say right now that this is what I've been looking for in originality and sensuality for quite some time in a foalcon fic! Other works of art are mud out back behind the house compared to this orgasm-inducing work of absolute art and splendor! You've certainly earned every upvote and favorite that you'll get!

You're welcome to RP with me at any time, Lass. :rainbowdetermined2:
derpicdn.net/img/2013/12/7/492123/large.png

3621339

... Something about Smug Dash makes me break out in hives... It's awesome.

Also, thanks for the support. The decision to go "public" with this wasn't an easy one, but it's good to know somebody other than me is enjoying this so far.

Comment posted by lordofmyth deleted Dec 19th, 2014
Comment posted by KrisProwler deleted Dec 19th, 2014
Comment posted by lordofmyth deleted Dec 19th, 2014
Comment posted by lordofmyth deleted Mar 2nd, 2014

That was certainly well done :twilightsmile: :heart:

God, the joke that this is based off of...I hear it so much from people making fun of marching band. Still...I use it quite often

3663240

I really debated the title for days with myself, because yeah that's a little tired now. But... well, there's a joke coming up in a later chapter that I wanted to do so badly that I overlooked all the reasons I should try to think of something more clever...

3663252 you actually havent given it a bad name. Hehe....See what I did there?
But I'm writing a couple of short little chapters for a story that I'm gonna call "This One Time at Band Camp..." and it's gonna be based off of my experiences in band camp

3663265

Heh, nice. Anyway, that sounds mildly amusing, though I imagine it hardly measures up to the experiences I'm drawing from in writing this story...

3663278 Yeah, but they sure will be amusing as hell. There's also going to be a lot of references to games that I play, as well as songs that I learned for marching band, including "You Give Love A Bad Name"
It was our first parade tune for this year, and it was the first song in my band's half time show last year

when you say ive fallen in love with you and you ask me how far have i dropped? i say so far the light cant be seen from where im standing
:eeyup:

3705332

Heh, don't you worry your pretty little head, my precious, you will learn to love the darkness I've sewn, just as I have...

May I inquire how the next chapter is coming along?

4026790

"This One Time, at Flight Camp..." Chapter 3.

Current Status: ... Nuzlocke'd.

Comment posted by KrisProwler deleted Dec 19th, 2014

4034234 Are you currently focusing on new stories rather than updating this one? I see you have already put out one of those stories you posted about in your blog entry. You did a good job on the first chapter of that story by the way.

4093361

Thanks for the support of my other works. Right now I'm kind of on the fence as to whether to get back to work on this before or after finishing "Darkest of Nights". I'm kind of leaning towards this, but this story's at kind of an odd juncture because of all the OC's I need to start working in now that the main story area is coming into play.

Login or register to comment