• Published 6th Mar 2012
  • 444 Views, 0 Comments

Twilight:Past the End 2 - RagingBrony19983



This is the sequel to Twilight: Past the End

  • ...
 0
 444

Chapter 3

I heard once again the menacing laughter. It may frighten me but now i'm just tired of it. They have tried to take over my life and I will not let that happen.

"Hey Discord and Eris, why don't you show yourself? Are you scared? You have to hide because you're cowards.", I yelled out.

As I expected they both appeared before me, and also seeing them side by side the resemblance was uncanny. I stepped back as their laughter grew louder and louder. Eris hung on to Discord as she laughed, as if it were such a task to stay standing up.

"So you say we're cowards, i'll show you a coward.", jeered Discord.

I watched as a small almost transparent bubble thing popped up in front of me. I looked deep into it to only to see a all white Zecora and Pinkie in a small lit up room. They were screaming and seemed to be chained to something. Pinkie's eyelids shot open to reveal her bloodshot eyes. Her and Zecora continued to scream in pain and I couldn't bear to look anymore.

"These are cowards! They share the fate of everypony in Ponyville and soon all of Equestria." yelled Eris.

I slowly backed up away from the bubble as the images twisted and revealed more ponies doing the same thing. They stared into my very soul and I couldn't take it.

I ran to the library to do immediate research. I burst through the wooden door to find more mess than ever. The books were scattered everywhere and nothing was in place. It was a mess. I looked in the corner of my eye at a laughing Spike.

"I have no time to deal with you, now. But I will soon.", I yelled at the dragon.

He continued to laugh as I picked up every book in the library frantically flipping through the pages. I was down to a small pile of books and I was running out of time. Then I remembered when I first met Zecora.

"The natural remedies book.", I called out triumphantly.

I picked up the unusually heavy book and flipped through the pages until I came upon a page that warned of this disaster. It happened over 2000 years ago. The only way to fix it is to get rid of the creator.

I sat down on my haunches knowing this was nearly impossible considering me and my friends had used the elements of harmony on him before and he escaped and he has a partner now. Maybe it's not the elements of harmony i'm supposed to use. It's something much bigger than that. I looked out the tiny window as an idea sparked in my head. I remembered Pinkie's song from when we were in the Everfree Forest and had the scary trees. I set the book on it's shelf and ran outside once again.

"Oh, Discord show yourself, it's time for us to end this." I called out into the empty air.

He appeared before me again this time without Eris. I burst into a fit of laughter and wouldn't stop. He knew I was faking it but he was still puzzled. He looked down at me and I looked around as my surroundings lightened up a bit and I truly did laugh. This time I wasn't faking it. He still looked puzzled, then he was shocked. I was laughing from joy and he knew it. He stepped back and knew I had found out how to get rid of it.

He fell to the floor pulling his body geothermal and wrapping his arms around his knees and held it tight to him. He screamed out in pain as he slowly faded and dissapeared. Then Eris appeared and I was still laughing and she did the same thing but she fought back. She tried to shove her claw over my mouth but it didn't stop me.

Ponyville seemed to lighten up and then everypony came outside and laughed along with me as they returned to normal. Pinkie and Zecora appeared before me perfectly normal.

It was such a simple and actually kind of childish way to fix my problem but it worked and i'm happy. Everypony is back to normal. Something still doesn't feel right though but I can't quite put my hoof on it.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment