• Published 2nd Nov 2013
  • 10,818 Views, 412 Comments

Sonic: Chaos in Equestria - Snicket



Sonic makes an unplanned stop to the land of Equestria

  • ...
29
 412
 10,818

When Worlds Collide

Chapter: 28

When Worlds Collide


Equestria’s rulers and mane six stare at the hedgehog with expressions varying from shock to worry. As they attempt to process what they've just been told

Sonic buries his face into his hands. “They say you feel better after you've told someone what’s been bothering you.” A few tears suddenly land on the white table. “I must have missed something, because I don’t feel any better.”

Blaze places her hand on the hand on the hedgehog’s shoulder, prompting him to look up at the cat and whip the fresh tears away. “I’m sorry; this probably wasn't something easy to talk about. But know this. Time heals all wounds and not keeping this bottled up any longer will help in that process.”

The blue hedgehog lets out a small chuckle at the lilac cat’s comment. “You make it sound easy.” He places his hands onto the table and looks down at them. “I thought I had buried this a long time ago, but after what happened last night… It all came rushing back.”

“Ya mean when Discord did that thing to ya?” Applejack inquires as she places her forelegs on the table and leans towards the hedgehog.

Sonic nods and lets out a heavy sigh. “All I asked for was the emeralds back.” He forces a laugh and looks up at the group. “I was even on his side when he mentioned the harsh punishment of being imprisoned in stone for over 1000 years.” Sonic lets out a heavy sigh and looks back down at the table. “He seemed to be an OK guy…” Sonic pauses. “…till he did that thing to me. Turning me into this monster; full of rage and fear.”

The alicorn sisters’ exchange looks. As Celestia rises from her chair and approaches the blue hedgehog. “You were corrupted.” The sun princess begins as she trots across the room.

“Corrupted?” Sonic inquires with a raised eyebrow.

The sun princess nods as she continues to approach. “Yes, it’s a little trick Discord likes to use. It changes a pony’s very being and turns the unfortunate one into a reflection of what they were.”

Sonic drums his fingers on the table and turns to the princess as she stops a few feet from him. “So let me get this straight; it turns givers into thieves, honest folk into liars, and Heroes…”

“…into cowards, correct.” The sun princess adds. ”And if he really was in possession of those emeralds of yours, then even the mightiest of heroes would be effected.”

Rarity furrows her brow as she glances at Celestia and then Sonic. “Then why did you turn into something else? Wouldn't you have just been a more corrupt version of the form we saw earlier?”

Everyone turns to the white mare in surprise, prompting to glance at the curious eyes and hold her forelegs up in defeat. “What? I can’t ask a serious question?”

Sonic smirks at Rarity in an attempt to ease her worry. “It’s not that, it’s just we usually get those sorts of questions from…” The hedgehog trails off as he glances as a certain lavender mare; who remains fixed staring at the table.”…Twilight.”

“Ah was kinda wondering the same thing.” Applejack states as she raises her right foreleg.

“So was I.” Rainbow Dash says as she turns to the white unicorn

“Me too.” Pinky Pie adds with an enthusiastic bounce.

“I was also kind of curious as to why you appeared that way; I mean if you want to tell us.” Fluttershy meekly says as she sinks behind the table.

The blue hedgehog glances at Twilight once more and then at the five others that asked the question. “Well, it’s kind of hard to explain.” Sonic scratches his head as if trying to sum up the right way to say it.

“Would it be because ye were under the effects of Discords trickery?” Luna asks; gaining a few odd glances.

Sonic snaps his fingers and points to the moon princess. “Exactly,”

“So when ya went into this ‘other form’ it knew that Discord was dangerous and started beating the tar out of him?” Applejack asks as she tilts her hat upward.

The hedgehog sighs. “I was upset, troubled….and angry; the dark energy that was in the emeralds, feed off that. And was able to take advantage of my current state and assume control.”

Everyone lets out a collective gasp; with the princess of the sun pointing her foreleg at the hedgehog. “Y-you took on Discord; by yourself?” Celestia mutters out as her expression goes ridged.

Sonic lets out an amused chuckle. “I guess I did.”

“That’s not possible.” Luna adds. “It took the combined forces of thy sister and We along with the elements just to seal him.”

“The chaos emeralds possess almost infinite power.” Blaze states as she reaches into her jacket. “They can be used to power massive constructs, animate beings not of this world, or even grant someone great power.” The lilac cat sets the object pulled from her coat onto the table. “My world possesses a similar powered gem; except we call them Sol emeralds.”

Shinning in the bright light, the green Sol emerald glistens before the mares.
“Though in theory, anyone could wield such power, but few have the fortune.

Sonic raises an eyebrow as he glances as the Sol emerald. It doesn’t appear to have to same luster as before. He attempts to gain the cat’s attention, but it cut off by an enthusiastic white unicorn.

“That is simply marvelous, may I see that?” Rarity inquires as she uses her magic to levitate the emerald off the table.

Blaze snatches the gem from the pony’s magic grasp and tucks it back into her jacket. “These are not a simple fashion accessory. They hold great power and…”

“Alright Blaze; I think we get the point.” Sonic cuts in; stopping the cat mid rant.

The lilac cat gives the hedgehog a sour look.

“Relax, we’re all friends here.” Sonic states as he motions to the group of mare before him.

Blaze relaxes her stance and turns back to the blue hedgehog. “My apologies, it’s been a rather troublesome journey.” She clears her throat. “But I digress. Who is this Discord and how was he able to give you such trouble?”

“That’s right, you just got here.” The blue hedgehog states with a snap of the fingers. “I’ll bring you up to speed.” Sonic rises from his chair and walks towards the door. “C’mon I’ll show you.”

Blaze stares at the hedgehog blankly. “But this thing was defeated how can…”

“He’s encased in stone. “ Sonic abruptly stops and turns to the princesses. “I mean if that’s ok with you guys.”

Celestia turns to the moon princess and then to Sonic. “We shall accompany you. I too would like to be filled in what has happened.” The sun princess says the last part with a hint of annoyance in her voice. Sonic nods and leads the lilac cat through the doors.

The mane 6 mutter out varied apologized and begin to file out of the room with Luna right behind them, except Twilight; who remains in her previous position.

“What’s wrong, Twilight?” The sun princess asks with a worried tone in her voice.

The lavender mare snaps her head up in full alertness. “Nothing, nothing is wrong. I’m perfectly fine.” Twilight forces out a laugh as the princess raises an eyebrow at her statement.

“Very well, let’s join with the others. Our new friend may have a lot of questions.”
Twilight nods and gives the princess a warm smile. “Of course, I’m right behind you.”

Celestia nods and walks through the open door; leaving Twilight the only one in the room.

The mare slides off her chair and trots towards the open door; letting out a heavy sigh before she passes through it. “He probably hates me now.”

------

A certain petrified draconequus, sits in the middle of a long red carped hallway. It’s massive size towering over anything else in the near vicinity; still bearing the same twisted expression as it did when the creature was first cast into stone.

“And if you look to your left, you’ll see tall, dark, and ugly.” Sonic quips at he motions towards the stone statue.

Blaze turns to the stoned draconequues and then back to the blue hedgehog. “What is this thing? I’ve never seen anything like it before.”

“That is Discord,” Celestia states as she appears next to the lilac cat. “A powerful foe, that we’ve had the misfortune of clashing with on multiple occasions.”

“With a face only a mother could love.” Sonic abruptly adds in, gaining a few chuckles from the group.

“Yes that too.” The princess adds flatly. “Do to his unwillingness to cooperate; we were forced to resort to drastic measures.”

“Hm, Perhaps. However,” Blaze begins. “Where I come from, one is given a fair trial and whose fate is decided by a judge along with a group of their peers.”

Celestia and the lilac cat exchange looks. “As is this land at any other time. However, when the one that faces retribution doesn’t fall under normal circumstances; you must find another way.”

A slight tension hangs in the air as the two rulers exchange words.
Sonic picks up on this and prompts for a change of pace.

“So Sunshine, you have some really nice set up. I bet someone could get lost here really easily.”

The sun princess breaks away her gaze and turns to the blue hedgehog. “It can be a bit…troublesome to navigate at first, yes. Though once one is able to learn the layout; it’s rather easy to reach their destination.”

“How about you give us a tour, then? I saw your last set up and this one has to dwarf that one easily.”

Celestia nods and then gives Sonic a warm smile “Yes, we have made several improvements from our last dwelling, while also trying to maintain the ‘feel’ that is once had.”

“Sounds like something one would have to see for themselves.”

The sun princess smiles once more and opens her mouth to speak, but abruptly closes it as she notices Twilight standing at the back of the group; still bearing the same troubled expression.

Celesta then turns back to the group and gives them a solemn bow. “As enjoyable as that sounds, I must attend to another matter.” She turns to her younger sister. “Luna, would you be willing to give the tour in my absence?”

The moon princess nods. “Of course sister, we would be honored to help.”

Sonic cocks his head to the side at the alicorn’s comment, only to be abruptly shoved forward by a certain fashionista. “Come now, Sonic. It isn’t polite to keep a lady waiting.” Rarity states as she elegantly shoves the hedgehog another time before he finally starts walking on his own. “Alright, I’m going.”

The blue hedgehog, Blaze, and the Mane 6 begin to follow the moon princess. Except an out stretched foreleg stops a certain lavender mare in her tracks. Twilight looks up the legs owner and sees a concerned Celestia looking down at her. “Princess?”

“Something is indeed troubling you, my faithful student. I do not mean to pry, but I’d like to help if I can.”

Twilight stares back at the sun princess. “There is nothing wrong, I just…” Her ears flatten as she lets out a sigh. “Aw it’s no use. Yes, princess. I’ve had something on my mind and would like some advice.”

Celestia nods points a foreleg at a set of small double doors. “I know of a location through here; away from those who might wish to listen on matters that don’t concern them.”

The lavender mare nods and follows the Celestia though the small doors.

------

Light from the morning sun shines thought the multiple stained glass windows that line each side the grand hall; bathing the room in an array of colors. Which only intensifies as a certain moon princess enters the hall. The multicolored light seems to gains a will of its own as it almost shimmers across the alicorn’s large frame and dark fur. Luna guides the group along the windows of multicolored glass, while attempting to maintain her regal pose.

“Though are now entering the hall of memories. Each one of these windows depicts an event this lands history, during our rule.” The moon princess says somewhat rushed; indicating her nervousness.
Sonic picks up on the moon princess’s uneasiness and attempt to draw some attention away from her by motioning to one of the windows.
“So, what’s happening in this one?”

Luna snaps her head towards the hedgehog’s voice and noticing the window he’s pointed to. “That would be the fall of Discord.” The princess begins at she trots towards the large window. A cartoonish draconequues sits in the middle of it, with an array of colors behind it. Along with another set of cartoonist depictions of the princess of the sun and moon; circling around the creature. Both alicorns firing into a pink star burst; each with either a sun or moon behind the respective princess.

“Thou sister and I used the elements to stop Discord’s reign and we originally hoped to bring him back to his senses.” Luna takes a long pause before continuing. “Unfortunately he was too far gone and instead was imprisoned in stone in the event.”

Sonic turns to the moon princess and then back to the window. “So you tried to save him?”

“Correct.” Luna states with a small nod.

The blue hedgehog raises him hands into the air and then crosses them behind his head. “Sometimes the person you ‘thought’ you knew falls so far that they becomes something you don’t recognize.”

The moon princess ponders this for a second. “We suppose that is one way of looking at it.”

Blaze spots another stained glass window across from this one depicting a white alicorn shaking hooves/talons with a large black griffon. Walking towards it the cat says. “I take it this is when some form of treaty was made.”

“That is correct.” Luna confirms as she approaches the lilac cat. “After countless decades of ill will and skirmishes, a pact was made when it came to light that each side would benefit more if they joined together; Rather than continue fighting against one another.”

The Sol emerald guardian studies the window for a few moments and then turns back towards the alicorn princess. “I don’t see you in this.”

Luna lets out a heavy sigh and sinks towards the ground. “That was when we were ‘absent’ for our rule.”

“But how is that...” Blaze begins, but cuts herself off when she notices Sonic place his hand on her shoulder. “I’ll explain later.”

The lilac cat covers her mouth in shock. “I am so sorry, I had no idea.”
Luna lifts herself from the floor and turns to Blaze. “It’s quite alright, you didn’t know.”
“Still,” The cat interjects.

“Could you tell me about this one?” Rarity interrupts, attempting to lighten the mood.

The moon princess turns to the while unicorn. “Oh that one is one of thy favorites.” Luna states with a cheerful smile. “It is when we united this land and formed Equestria…”

------

Celestia’s massive form steps into the modestly sized room. Rows upon rows of books line the massive shelves that run along each side of the room. Numerous small busts and statues fill the small tables (most of alicorn sisters themselves) scattered amounts the other clutter. A thin layer of dust blankets most of the items in the room; even present in the air as dust can be seen as the sun shines through large stain glassed windows.

Twilight enters the room behind the princess and steps onto a large circular red rug that lies in the middle of the room; using her magic to close the door and locking the top latch.

The sun princess raises an eyebrow at the mare’s abrupt actions, but notices the troubled look in her face and smiles warming at her and motions to one of the small chairs by the door. “Welcome to my private study.” Celestia says with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. “It would appear the some of the castle staff have been lacing on their duties.” The princess ponders for a moment. “Though the magical seal probably didn’t help things either”

Celestia’s modest joke seems to pass right over the troubled mare, as she continues to sink further into the chair. The sun princess’s smile fades as she turns to her student and places a foreleg on her shoulder. “I will not force you to tell me what’s bothering you, but I can’t help if you don’t.”
Twilight loops up at the princess and slides off her chair.
“I’m sorry, princess. I lied to you.”

Celestia furrows her brown in response. “About what?”

The mare looks down at the floor for a few moments before continuing. “About everything…” Twilight looks up at the princess. “You were right, there is…was something between Sonic and I. I-was-too-scared-to-admit-it-because-I-was-so-worried-what-everypony-would-think-and-now...and now…” Twilight lets out a heavy sigh and looks back at the ground.

A while foreleg rests itself on the mare’s shoulder, prompting her to look back up at the princess. “Twilight, I want to help you, but child you have to slow down. I didn’t catch a word of that. Please try that again and remember to take a breath at some point.”

Twilight nods and takes a deep breath.” Ok…I can do this.” She looks up at the princess; who is smiling warmly at her. The lavender mare smiles back and then takes a deep breath before speaking once more.

------

“That is probably thy oldest event that sits amounts these.” Luna states as she appears besides Sonic. “One of which that possibly set the rest of these events in motion.”

The blue hedgehog frowns at the princess’s statement. “But what does it mean?” He points at the window.” What happened here?”

Luna glances at the image once more. A mysterious white alicorn with a pink mane sits in the middle of it; surrounded by several other ponies. One of which appears to be a grey almost black unicorn with black mane and oddly shaped horn on its head. Screaming at something as a dark mist consumes the rest of his body. Another depicts another dark blue alicorn, with light blue mane; holding her head, as if attempting to fight off a shadowy figure that stands behind her. Another shows a mysterious pony like figure with butterfly like wings, white coat, and blue mane; laughing as her from begins to change from the green mist surrounds her. And the final one shows another alicorn, except it appears to be male and appears to have a tan coat and black mane; with a familiar draconequues salute behind it.

“There are many names for this; the end of an empire, the cutting of ties, or a few has called it the fall of the fellowship. “ Luna says with a hint of sadness in her voice. “On that day, everything changed.”

The moon princess’s words hang in the air for a moment. Everyone stares at the alicorn in shock. Luna sinks towards the floor as she recalls an obviously painful memory; as fresh tears running down her face. A gloved hand places itself on the mare’s shoulder; prompting her to look up at a set of emeralds green eyes. Sonic smiles warming at the princess; who in turn wraps her forelegs around him and gives the hedgehog a warm hug. The rest of the group follows suite a moment after.

------

Celestia nods at the lavender mare as she’s told of a rather eventful report. On the past few months of event that occurred in Ponyville.

“…and now after finally gathering up the courage to tell him, I go and blow it because I was scared my friends would think it wasn’t possible.” Twilight looks up at the princess once more. “I never meant to hurt Sonic. If it were possible, I’d still want to be his special somepony.” Her head drops. “But I don’t think that’s a possibility now.”

The sun princess shakes off the expression and smiles kindly at the mare. “I’m sure all is not lost. From what you’ve told me about him. Sonic would still consider it; if you explained to him what happened.”

Twilight perks up at the alicorns words. “You think so?

“I know so. “ Celestia says with a nod. “Though you may want to give Sonic some space after this, he’ll need some time to think.”

“You’re right.” The lavender mare says as she turns away from the princess. “I can’t expect him to give me a straight answer…not after everything that’s happened.”

“Have faith, my student. If it you two were meant to be, than it shall be.” The princess’s warm smile shifts to a serious one. “Though there is one thing I don’t understand,” Celestia begins. “Despite only knowing Sonic for a few months, you speak as if you’ve known him for years. I’m not questioning you’re feelings, but how it that possible?”

Twilight freezes in place as the dreaded question she knew would be asked, finally is. The mare slowly inches towards the princess with a forced smile on her face. “Well you see…”

“Yes?”

“I uh kind of read his mind a few times.”

Celestia rears back in shock.

“Not intentionally, “Twilight begins as she looks away. “It happened when I tried to stop that ‘thing’ when it tried to attack us. I was just trying to subdue that monster Sonic became, but ended up somehow gaining a bunch of his memories.” The mare lets out a sigh and drops her head. “I never meant for it to happen...that it could happen.”

The sun princess stares at the mare with a mixture of fear and shock on her face; unable to hide behind her usual regal expression. Celestia gives Twilight a worried look.

“H-how many times have you done this?” The princess inquires as she attempts to keep her voice steady.

“Twice,” Twilight mutters out, still looking at the floor. “Once when we first met and then again last night; when Sonic almost ended Discord’s life.” Twilight looks up at the princess with a determined expression. “But that changes nothing; I know I’d still feel the same regardless….” The mare trails off as she notices a warm smile coming from her teacher.

“I’m sure that’s true,” Her expression turns sour.”…but this isn’t something you can shrug off. If this continues to happen, you may start to think that you’re Sonic himself.”
Twilight takes a step back in shock. “What?”

Celestia nods and kneels down, so as the same level as the lavender mare. “You may think that you’ve simply reading Sonic’s mind in these events, but I fear it’s more than that. Rather you’ve actually been taking a version of your own.”

The mare’s mouth hand open as in shock.

“Let me explain, if you had just read Sonic’s mind. Then it would have been like simply watching a movie through his perspective. However what you’ve done is in a way actually witness that event first hoof.”

“W-what do you mean? Twilight mutters out, still completely confused.

The sun princess smiles and places a hoof on the mare’s shoulder. “It’s as if you were actually there, the feel of grass under your hooves, the warmth of the sun, the sensation of the wind on your back, and the emotion of…”

“I don’t think it’s gone that far.” Twilight interjects. “Most of these ‘memories’ have been as if I’ve simply witness a certain even or stood off to the side and listened a conversation or such.” The mare takes a step towards the princess. “If it has gotten to ‘that’ point I probably would have sought your advice a long time ago.”

Celestia lets out a heavy sigh of relief. “Thank goodness, it didn’t get to that point.” Her expression turns serious once more. “However this is still a problem. You have bared witness to some events that some may wish to not discuss or keep private.

The mare enthusiastically nods. “I know, I’ve told Sonic on multiple occasions that I’m an open book. That he’s free to ask me anything he wishes; Regardless of what it is.”

“And has he taken you up on this?” The princess inquires.
Twilight’s ears flatten as she turns away.
“No, he hasn’t. Other than the usual things you’d ask somepony. Sonic hasn’t made any attempt to ask me something personal that you’d want to keep secret.” She turns back to the princess. “I think that’s one of the reasons why I’ve grown to respect him as much as I have.”

“Some simply wish to go about some things the old fashioned way.” Celestia adds. “Even if a ‘short cut’ is presented to you; some ponies still prefer to do things the original way. What fun would a race be if you knew of a quickest path? What enjoyment would you receive from a card game if you knew what cards your opponent held, or in this case; what joy would you get in getting to know somepony if you could just ask them anything right from the start?”

The lavender mare smiles at this and lets out a small chuckle. “Your right, I’ve been going about this all wrong. I shouldn’t worry what other ponies think as long as I’m happy. And if my friends can’t accept this, then they weren’t really my friends then.”

Celestia smiles warmly at Twilight’s statement. “Well said, my faithful student, you have learned and grown so much since going to Ponyville.”

“Thanks princess.”

“You’re welcome, Twilight.” The princess says with a kind smile.

“But there is something I still don’t understand-“Twilight begins as she takes a step towards the princess. “-How did this happen? I don’t know any spells like that.”

Celestia ponders the mare’s question for a few moments before replying. “I believe it may have something to with the spell you used.”

“Spell?”

The princess nods. “Yes, I’m guessing it would be safe to assume you used the same spell on both occasions this happened?”

“Yes, but-“Twilight stops mid-sentence and covers her mouth with her right foreleg. “-how is that possible? It was the same spell I used when everypony was under Discords influence.”

Celestia places a foreleg on the mare’s shoulder. “I don’t have the answer to that. Maybe the spell was charged when it came in contact with energy with the emeralds Sonic has. Or maybe it’s something else. I can’t say for certain. What I do know is that such magic is no longer taught in this land. I’ve personally saw to that.”

“Then how did…”

“I don’t know, Twilight. Perhaps you’ll find the answer to this question in time.”

Twilight remains silent and turns away as a frown begins to appear on her face.


The rooms’ door opens as a gold aura surrounds it. “Not to cut this moment short,” The sun princess begins.”…But Luna has been entertaining the rest of your friends for some time now. Even she hasn’t explored this entire castle.” Celestia smirks. “She may be running out of places to show.”

“Lead the way princess.” Twilight says as she watches the white alicorn exit the small room.

-----

“So then Blaze is like; DON’T CALL ME KITTY! And then starts pummeling the guy.” Sonic begins as he mimics a few of lilac cat’s poses; prompting a few chuckles from the group. “Marine and I are just standing there slack jawed as the normally reserved Blaze is tearing this robot apart. Gears, springs, and oil are just flying all over the place. Eventually we manage to calm her down, but all that was left was a pile of twisted steel and gears. So all we could do is leave a sign that said; ‘free scrap metal.’.” The hedgehog smirks. “That was a fun weekend.”

The group breaks out in a roar of laughter as Sonic finishes his story; rocking back and forth on the red carpet.

“Thy was rather entertaining,” Luna states as she wipes a tear away from her eye. “Tell us another tale of your adventures.”

Sonic opens his mouth to speak, but stops as he notices a gloved hand rest on his shoulder. “I really wish you wouldn’t tell people that story.” Blaze demands as she attempts to keep an even tone.

“Oh c’mon Blaze, it’s all in good fun.” Sonic states as he throws his hands into the air and then crosses them behind his head.

“Still, I wish you’d…”

“Hey, if you want to tell one, be my guest.” The blue hedgehog boasts as he motions towards the lilac cat as if she has the floor.

Blaze ponders this more a moment.
“Oh, I bet you have a really good one!” Pinkie Pie says as she springs up and down.
“I bet it can’t beat any of Sonic’s.” Rainbow Dash boasts.

“Come now, a story doesn’t need pointless hijinks to be entertaining.” Rarity states with a scoff.

“Maybe not, but those kind are usually best.” Applejack adds gaining a sour look from the white unicorn.

“I hope it’s not too violent.” Fluttershy stammers as she sinks towards the ground. “Maybe one that doesn’t involve anypony getting hurt.”

“You surly must have one that could top the last one.” Luna adds, receiving a few odd looks. “What? Your princess enjoys these tales of adventure.”

A smile appears on the lilac cat’s face. “Actually I do have one that could top that.”
“Then let’s hear it.” Sonic motions as he walks past the sitting mares and plops down next to the moon princess.

“Well this one may not involve a reserved person losing their cool or back ally brawls, but it does involve a certain hedgehog biting off more the he can chew.” The snarky smile on Sonic’s face vanishes. “I’ll spare you the trivial details, but…”A loud boom echoes along the hall. Prompting the lilac cat to trail off and turn towards the scores of the noise.

Celestia enters the hall Twilight in tow; gazing upon the group with a furrowed brow. “Already finished? The princess asks as she approaches the group. “I’m rather impressed.”

“Not quite.” Luna replies sheepishly. “We are indeed finished, but only because we ran out of places that We know of to show to everypony.”

“Is everything alright, princess?” Rarity inquires with a hint concern in her voice.

The sun princess nods and gives the mare a warm smile. “Yes, everything is fine.” She turns to the group with an intrigued expression. “What you doing on the floor?”

“Sonic starting telling us about some of this adventures!” Pinkie Pie says with an enthusiastic bounce.

“Oh, really?” Celestia inquires.

“Yeah he was telling us how he fought all these monsters and how he saved his world and Blaze’s” Rainbow Dash adds as she shadow boxes the air.

“You came from a different world than Sonic’s?” Celestia asks with a hint of surprise in her voice.

“Indeed.” Blaze begins as she approaches the sun princess. “I believe I mentioned this before, but Sonic and I aren’t from the same world. We actually met when our worlds started to overlap each other.”

Celestia ponders this for a moment before continuing. “How are you able to travel to another worlds and why this one?”

“I was wondering the same thing.” Sonic begins and gives Blaze one of his trademark grins. “But I was just so happy to see you. I forgot to ask.”

The lilac cat smiles back at the hedgehog, but then turns away trying to hide the hint of blush on her cheeks. She reaches into her coat and removes the top portion of a familiar purple scepter; the small jewels along the curved top glisten in the light. Blaze then removes a long black pole with a white diamond on the end and begins to thread the flat end to the bottom of the curved top.

“How did you fit that in your coat?” Sonic inquires before back pending and holding up his hands. “Wait, never mind.”

Blaze shoots the hedgehog a dirty look before turning back to the sun princess and holds out the mystical item. “My family has guarded this scepter for generations. We have kept this locked away, so that its power can’t be used for personal gain or destruction of worlds. However how it brought me here-” The cat pauses as she tosses the scepter to her left hand. “-I think it has something to do with its prolonged exposure to the chaos emeralds; using them as a sort of beacon to transport me here.”

“So, it lets you travel to other worlds?” Twilight asks she trots past Celestia and early dashes towards the lilac cat.

“That is correct; it allows the user to traverse multiple dimensions.”

The lavender mare’s face light in response. “Oh how does it work? Is it some form of magic? Or does is it powered by some mystic energy that it part of the worlds you can travel to?”

Blaze smiles at the eager mare opens her moth to speak, but cuts herself off when a gloved hand is placed on her shoulder. “Let’s just say it’s complicated.” Sonic adds; putting an end to a possible nonstop stream of questions.

Twilight pouts and looks away; prompting Sonic to let out an amused chuckle.

Celestia smiles at her eager student and then turns back to Blaze. “I owe you an apology.” The princess begins as she trots towards the lilac cat. “I acted rather unbecoming of somepony in my position. I mistook for an invader of my lands and treated you as such. That was unacceptable and for that I’m sorry.” She adds extending a foreleg towards the cat.

Blaze takes the armor hoof in her right hand and gives it a firm shake. “Think nothing of it, from what I was told during your absence. I’d be a bit on edge as well.”

“Well that was easy.” Sonic comments as he springs to his feet and begins to walk towards the two princesses.

“Quite.” Luna adds as she follows suit.

The remaining mane 6 rises from the floor to join the lavender mare and blue hedgehog.

“I’ve heard a great deal about you as of late.” Celestia says as she turns to the approaching hedgehog.

“Really?” Sonic inquires as he turns to Twilight and then back to the princess; crossing his arms in the process. “Good things I hope.”

The princess nods and smiles warmly in response. “Indeed.” She takes a step closer. “I’ve learned how you saved Rainbow Dash from being corrupted by those emeralds, how you saved Ponyville from a pack of timber wolves….”
Celestia takes another large step closer, prompting Sonic to take a step back; bumping into a bewildered Applejack. “Befriending the bearers of the elements and gaining the towns trust. While even single handedly taking down Discord.”
Celestia lowers her head to Sonics eyes level and continues. “I do wonder what other feats you’ve accomplished in your adventures. What worlds you’ve saved, people you’ve met, or…”

The blue hedgehog rears backwards as the sun princess inches closer to his face. “Is this your way of flirting?”

“What?” The sun princess mutters out as she returns to a standing position.

Sonic smirks and crosses his arms. “You were pretty much gushing just then.”

Celestia turns to her younger sister. “Was I really doing that?”

Luna inhales though a set of clenched teeth. “Yes sister, you were beginning to ‘gush’ towards Sonic just now.”

The sun princess holds a hoof to her mouth in shock. “My apologies Sonic, It would seem I got a tad excited over what I was told about you.”

“It’s alright.” Sonic says with a trademark grin. “From what I gather it’s been a while since you’ve seen some action first hand.”

“How can one so young be involved with so much conflict?” The princess muses.

“I’ve been at this a long time, Sunshine.” Sonic says with a cocky smirk.

“Fair enough,” Celestia comments with a slight nod.

Speaking of conflict,” Sonic begins as his expression turns serious. “Why was everyone and their brother filing into the castle in droves yesterday? “

The sun princess frowns. “We’ve had a massive increase in riots and violent behavior without any rhyme or reason.”

“That’s what Cadence told us.” Twilight states as she trots towards the princess.

“So, did you find anything out?” Sonic inquires, will sporting his serious look.

“No, we didn’t.” Celestia states with a troubled expression. “All we managed to confirm that it’s happening everywhere.”

“Even going as far as the griffon kingdom.” Luna quickly adds.

“Maybe someone is manipulating them somehow.” Blaze suggests, in a whimsical tone.

“Yeah, like there influencing them some way.” Sonic adds with a snap of his fingers.

“Manipulate ones emotions,” Luna begins as she turns to her older sister. “Is that possible?”

“To an extent it is, but nothing of this scale.” Celestia replies with a troubled expression.

While the alicorn sisters ponder the question, Blaze places her hand on Sonic’s shoulder; smiling warming as he turns her direction. “It would seem I was worried for nothing.” She removes her hand and takes a few steps; while resting the scepter on her right shoulder.

“Is that why you came, because you were worried about me?” Sonic inquires with an inquisitive look.

Blaze turns back to the hedgehog and nods. “Yes, for the last few nights. I’ve been awoken by these strange dreams. When I started piecing them together, I came to the conclusion something was wrong.”

“So you packed a lunch and came right over?”

“Yes, but…”

Sonic’s gives the cat a troubled look. “I’ve been here for three months. There is no way you traveled for that long; going on nothing but a hunch.”

“Well three months and six days if you want to get technical.” Twilight cheerfully adds.

Blaze gives the hedgehog a similar expression. “Three months? But I just left a few moments ago. That’s not possible.”

“M-maybe times flows different in your world.” Fluttershy says in a low voice.

The lilac cat turns to the skittish Pegasus and then back to the blue hedgehog. “I believe she may be right.”

The yellow mare smiles as the cat’s acknowledgement.

“Which means a few minutes in your world is a few months in ours. That’s odd.” Rarity comments with a frown.

Blaze drums her free hand on handle of the scepter for a few moments as if deep in thought. “That is rather ‘odd’.” The cat lets out a sigh as a smirk appears on her face. “Perhaps I shall look into this further upon my return.”

“You’re leaving?” Sonic asks with a bit of sadness in his voice.

“Yes, it would appear that I jumped to conclusions once more. “ She turns to Sonic and smiles. “My place is in the Sol Zone. “

The blue hedgehog nods and takes a few steps towards the lilac cat. “Safe travels my friend.”

“Thank you.” The cat smiles warmly.
Blaze raises the scepter above her as the jewels on the top begin to glow in a bright light. “Till our path cross once more, we shall part for now.
Blaze is consumed in the light casted from the scepter. Everyone turns away and shields there eyes.
“Farwell, Sonic.” The cat says once more as the entire room fills with light.
“Good bye Blaze.” Sonic says in a sad tone.

As the light fades everyone turns back to the spot the lilac cat once stood; only to see Blaze still holding up the jeweled scepter with a confused look on her face.
“T-this usually works, I don’t know what happened.”
Blaze hold up the scepter once more and attempts to use it’s power; only for it to glow for a moments and let out a ‘poof’ in response.

“Impossible.” Blaze mutters out as she lowers the staff and looks at it.

Sonic slowly steps towards the troubled cat and glances at the scepter in her hands. “I know I’m taking a shot in the dark here, but I think something is up with the Sol Emeralds. Could I see one?”

Blaze nods and passes Sonic the scepter. “Of course,”

The lilac cat reaches into her coat and removes the green Sol Emerald. The vibrant jewel shines in the sunlight, but also seems dulled to some extent. The emerald almost appears transparent and no longer holds the great luster it once had.

“I knew it!” Sonic shouts with a deafening snap of his fingers.

A troubled expression appears on Blazes face. “How could this have happened?”

“What wrong?” Twilight asks as she approaches the lilac cat.

“The emeralds power has been depleted.” Blaze replies; still fixed upon the dull gem in her hand.

Pinkie Pie lets out a gasp and starts leaping around the room in a panic. “Oh no, the emeralds have no power!” The hyperactive mare stops mod jump and turns back towards the group. “What does that mean?”

“It means I have no way of getting home. I’m stuck here till they regain their power.”

“How long will something like that take?” Celestia inquires as she approaches the troubled Blaze.

“Not sure.” The lilac cat begins as she continues to stare at the emerald. “Last time this happened our worlds were in flux, so time was flowing a bit differently then.” Blaze tucks the gem back into her coat and turns to Sonic. “Perhaps you’d be willing to share your dwellings till I find some of my own.”

The blue hedgehog scratches the back of his head and lets out a nervous laugh. “I would if I could, but I’m currently staying with Twilight.” He gestures to the lavender mare; who shyly waves in responsive.

“I reckon I may have a place for ya.” Applejack says as she trots towards the worried Blaze. “It’s not much, but it’s what ah can spare.”

“Oh Applejack, you can’t expect a land’s ruler to stay in some dirty old barn.” Rarity snaps with an annoyed tone. “I have just the place that….oh wait. Sweetie Bell is using that room.”

“I’d help, but I’m currently staying with the Cakes.” Pinkie adds. “Though I could probably ask and see if they’d let you stay.”

“That’s quite alright, pink one.” Blaze replies with a nervous tone.

Fluttershy appears cowering behind Rarity. “I wish I could help, but Mr. Bear is still hibernating in the guest room.”

“You and your over bearing need to take care of animal. Rainbow Dash spits with an annoyed tone. “I have a spare room at my place.” The mare claims with an enthusiastic tone. “It’s not much, but it’s better than some old barn or playing ninja every night.”

“Hey!” Pinkie exclaims.

“Buck you, Dash!” Applejack adds.

“Thank you, rainbowed one.” Blaze begins as she walks towards the cyan mare. “I am in your debt.”

The mare lets out a small laugh. “Hey no problem, and by the way, it’s Rainbow Dash.”

“I don’t think that’s possible.” Sonic begins as he steps a long side the lilac cat. “Blaze may not be able to walk on clouds like I can.”

“Clouds?” The cat mutters out in a worried tone. “Where is this place of yours, Rainbow Dash?”

“Meh, it’s nowhere special.” The cyan mare coyly states with a passive flick of her hoof. “It’s usually above the wheat fields outside of town, but it tends to drift a bit when the wind picks up.”

Blaze’s worried expression melds into a forced smile. “That would present a problem, Ms. Dash. I don’t do well with heights.”

“What are you scared of them or something?”

“Yes.” The cat replies with a heavy sigh.

“Which is why I mentioned the clouds, BLAZE.” Sonic states with a small chuckle. “I knew you don’t like heights.”

“You were trying to help me save face and I completely missed it.” Blaze drops her head. “My apologies, Sonic.”

“Oh, oh, oh I have an idea!” Pinkie Pie shouts as she waves her forelegs into the air.

“What is it, Pinkie?” Rarity inquires with a flat tone.

“How about Blaze goes to stay with Twilight, while Sonic goes to Rainbow Dash’s. I mean since Sonic can walk on clouds and it’s not like anything is going on with him and Twilight. So it shouldn’t be a problem.” The pink mare takes a deep breath. “But if there is then it could be a problem because they’d be living apart and that would be really really bad.”

“It’s not a problem.” Twilight states and gains a few odd looks from some of the group. “Sonic has been staying with me of a while now. Perhaps it’s best it’s best he’s with someone more his speed. I mean if that’s ok with you Rainbow?”

Rainbow Dash stiffly nods her head as her face turns bright red. “O-of course, no problem.”

Celestia shakes her head in disappointment towards her students’ remark, while Rarity clenches her teeth in rage and begins to stomp towards the mare. But it stopped by a familiar blue hedgehog.

“Twilight is right; perhaps I have over stayed my welcome a bit.” Sonic says with a forced smile. “I intended to get a place, but never got around to it. Maybe it’s better this way.”

The lavender mare pouts at the remark and turns away.” Yeah maybe it is.”

Sonic raises an eyebrow at Twilight’s reaction, but is instantly drawn to a certain party pony’s reaction.

“So that means Blaze is coming to Ponyville? I have to throw a party!” Pinkie begins. “Oh, I wonder what kind of cakes she likes or if there are any games she likes to play. Oh, I need to get some music and rent out place to throw it. Oh, I also have to throw a ‘thanks for saving the town party’ for Sonic. This is going to be so much fun!”

The party ponies attempts to dash off, but is grabbed by the fluffy pink tail by Sonic; dragging him along a few feet before stopping.

“Hold on their zippy, we haven’t gotten back yet.”

“Oh right.” Pinkie says with a giggle. “I forgot.”

“You are one crazy pink pony.”

“Yer just figuring this out now?” Applejack inquires as she approached the blue hedgehog.

“What about you, Marshmallow…eh I mean Rarity?” Sonic fumbles as he turns to the white mare.

“Marshmallow?” The mare snaps. “Where did that come from?”

The blue hedgehog shrugs. “I have no idea.”

“Hey, that’s my saying!” Pinkie snaps.

Rainbow Dash collapses onto the floor in a fit of laughter. “M-marshmallow? Bahahahahaha!”

“I know I shouldn’t laugh, but…” Celestia mutters from behind an armored foreleg. “It’s just too much.”

As the other mare laugh at Sonic’s blunder. Twilight gingerly approaches the blue hedgehog and taps him on the shoulder; prompting him to turn in the mare’s direction. “Can I talk to you for a second?”

“Sure. What is it?”
Twilight motions Sonic to follow with a right foreleg.

The blue hedgehog nods and turns back to group while handing Blaze her scepter. “Hey I’ll be right back.”

“Okie, dokie, lokkie.” Pinkie pie shouts as she waves back to the hedgehog.

Sonic turns back to Twilight and gestures her to lead with an out stretched hand.

“I wonder where they are going.” Rainbow Dash inquires as she watches them leave.

------

The lavender mare leads the blue hedgehog down a long hallway; both remain silent as they travel the large corridor; the only sound being the hoof and footsteps echoing along the stone wall. Finally stopping at a random room, Twilight uses her magic to open its’ door and motions Sonic to follow. He gives her a slight nod and follows her through the doorway.

Stepping in it appears to be a small bedroom. A large bed rests in the corner while numerous pictures dot the pale blue walls; each of some tacky artistic picture or image or one of Equestria’s territories. Complete with the name of the area on the bottom of the image.

Sonic steps into the room to the sight of Twilight’s backside as the mare gazes out the rooms’ large stained glass window. The door creaks as the hedgehog swings it shut.

“Lock it.” The lavender mare commands still turned towards the window.

The blue hedgehog complies as he flicks the top lock. “Uh ok.”

Twilight takes a deep breath and then turns back to Sonic with a stern look on her face; making Sonic a tad nervous as she starts to approach; only to crumble as she gets closer and wraps her forelegs around the hedgehog’s torso.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” Twilight cries as she buries her head into the Sonic’s chest.
The blue hedgehog stands dumbfounded for a few moments before returning the gesture.

“Twilight,” Sonic begins.

“If I could take back everything I said…” The lavender mare whimpers as she continues to cry into the blue hedgehog’s chest; dampening it with her tears. “I never mean for it to turn out this way. It just when everypony started denying the possibility I got scared and…” The rest of the mare’s apology is muffled out as she continues to weep into hedgehog’s chest.

Sonic places his right hand under Twilight chin and tilts her head up to meet his gaze. “Twilight, its ok. I’m not mad.” The hedgehog says with a warm smile as he wipes the mare’s tears away.

Twilight sniffles a few times as she looks up Sonic. “Y-you don’t get it.” She mutters out as fresh tears begin to fall. “What I said last night, I meant it. I still mean it.” More tears begin to fall. “Sonic, I’ve wanted to say how I feel for a long time.” A small smile appears on Twilights tear stained face. “And I finally did.” The smile turns to a scowl as the mare turns away. “Only to throw it all away because I was scared my friends’ wouldn’t accept it and now…” A gloved hand gently turns the mare’s head back towards a certain hedgehog’s caring emerald eyes.

“No more tears.” Sonic says as he wipes away the damp spots on the Twilights face. “I can take down hordes of robots and monsters, but I’m powerless when it comes to girl crying in my arms.” He says with a cocky smile. “So please no more…” The hedgehog is cut off midsentence as the lavender mare places her lips onto his.

Once again, Sonic it taken of guard and takes a moments before returning wrapping his arms around the mare. The two stand lock in this passionate embrace for a few moments. A wave of ecstasy washes over the mare, much stronger than before; causing her to shiver slightly as the separate. Fresh tears run down the mare’s face as she looks up at the hedgehog and smiles.


“Sonic, I love you.” Twilight begins as she wipes way her fresh tears. I have for a long time and now-“She trails off as she turns away and lets to a heavy sigh. “I may have ruined any chances of it happening. You probably hate me now”

Sonic smiles back and places her hand on Twilight’s head. “I don’t hate you. How could I? You stood by me from the beginning, even opened up your home so I had a place to stay.”

“Yes, but…”

“You’re hopeless.” Sonic playfully mocks.

Twilight takes a step back and returns to a stand position; with a cross look on her face. “Well excuse me!” She snaps. “I’ve never done this before, so I may not be familiar with everything and…” The mare trails off as she notices Sonic giving her a cocky smirk. “You jerk!”

The mare lunges at the hedgehog; only to hit the floor as he sidesteps out of the way. Twilight tries again, but again lands and fails to catch Sonic. She tries a third time, while using her magic to freeze Sonic in place.

“Hey, not fair.”

Twilight smirks at the frozen hedgehog and tackles him; sending the both of them crashing into the nearby bed. The mare raises her forelegs in triumph. “Ha, I finally caught you.”

“You cheated!” Sonic fires back in annoyance.

The mare rolls her eyes. “Details, details.”

“Feel better?”

“Yes!” Twilight begins cheerfully, but then frowns and turns way. “It’s just things didn’t go the way I planned them.”

A gloved hand tilts the mare’s head back towards the hedgehog. “They usually never do.” Sonic says with a smile. “Get that heads of yours in order and then we’ll talk.”

“You knew?” Twilight begins. “But how?”

Sonic frowns. “I know you, Twilight. You’re not stupid. You’d only back pedal like that, unless you really felt it necessary to do so.”
Twilight remains silent as she looks away.
“But we can worry about that latter, we should head back. I bet everyone already assumed we are up to something.”

The lavender mare rolls off the bed and looks up at Sonic as he springs to the floor and dusts himself off. “Like what?”

“Trust me, you don’t want to know.” Sonic adds as he springs off the bed, walks towards the door and reaches for the knob.

“Hey Sonic,” Twilight begins as she trots towards the blue hedgehog.

“Yeah?”

“Thanks for you know, stopping me from going too far last night.” The mare mutters out as she sheepishly scratches the back of her head.

“No problem.” Sonic replies as she opens the door. “I figured you’d gotten some bad advice and didn’t realize you had skipped a few steps.” The hedgehog turns back to the lavender mare.

“You weren’t trying something you read in one of those mushy novels seem to have an abundance of, where you?”

Twilight looks away. “No of course not,” She lied. “I-I was just caught up in the moment and you know, couldn’t stop.”

Sonic raises an eyebrow at the mare’s replies and her ever reddening face. “If you say so, Twilight.” He turns back towards the door and opens it. “C’mon, everyone is probably driving each other nuts by now.”

The mare nods and follows the hedgehog from the room.

------

“So, can you shoot lightning?” An enthusiastic party pony asks with a big grin on her face.

“Lighting?” Blaze inquires as she gives the mare a perplexed look.

Pinkie Nods. “Yeah, isn’t it just fire that’s really, really, really hot?”

“Ah don’t think it works like that.” Applejack states as she approached the pink party pony.

“You’re half right.” Rainbow Dash claims as she lands besides the wheat colored mare

“Really?” Rarity inquires.

“Lightning is created when there is a buildup of negative and positive energy; usually taking the path of least resistance. The coaches at flight school made sure to drill it into our heads that we need to be careful around it, since it tends to be unpredictable unless redirected. But if you can shoot lighting, that would be awesome!”

“Wait, didn’t ya get kicked out?” Applejack muses as she turns to the cyan mare.

“Graduated,” Rainbow Dash correctsas she holds up a foreleg to emphasize her point. “When you pull off a sonic rainboom…well there isn’t much else they can teach you. “

“A sonic rainboom?” Blaze inquires as she turns to the cyan mare.

“Yeah, it’s when you go fast enough to break the sound barrier, which will cause the air to let out a loud snap at the moment it happens.” Rainbow Dash Boasts with a prideful smirk.

“I believe Sonic just calls it a ‘boom’.”

“Well Sonic is the exception. C’mon let’s see some lightning!”

“I suppose I could give it a shot.”

“Step back Rarity, we don’t want to be roasting any marshmallows” Applejack mocks, much to the white mare’s annoyance.

“Oh, not you too, Applejack.” Rarity retorts with an angry sneer.

The alicorn sisters exchange worried looks. “Is this safe, sister?” Luna inquires as she turns to her older sister.

“Perhaps we should attempt this at a later time. “ Celestia says with the other mares let out an annoyed moan. “I’m sure if our friend it capable of such a feet. The setting shouldn’t matter.”

“I suppose your right, Princess.” Applejack begins. “I just wanted to see if Blaze here can really shoot lightning.”

The sound of echoing foot/hoof steps draws the groups attention to a long hallway; spotting the approaching Twilight and Sonic.

“…I really should have thought this through, Sonic.” Twilight says with a woeful expression.

“Its fine, what’s done is done. You really can’t go back on it now anyway.” Sonic claims with a reassuring smile.

“So, that’s where you two ran off to.” Applejack inquires

“Yeah, sorry, we have to take care of a few things.” Sonic replies with a nervous laugh.

“What sort of things?” Pinkie asks with a smile.

“Not that!”

“Well you are the quote ‘fastest thing alive’” Rainbow Dash mocks. “So it’s possible that...”

“Perhaps we should refrain from such mockery.” Blaze says with an annoyed tone.” Maybe if we asked them, rather than make wild accusation we’d know.”

“Agreed, such un lady like behavior.” Rarity adds.

“Oh c’mon you two don’t be such a wet blanket. We’re just messing.” Rainbow Dash says with a cocky smirk.

“Even so, there is a time and place for these sorts of things.” Celestia begins. “And this is neither of those.”

Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash slink to the ground at the sun princess words. “Sorry Princess.” They say in unison.

“Relax, Sunshine. That’s just their way of saying they missed me.” Sonic turns to the two mares. “Right guys?” The two nods and mutter out words of agreement.

“Still, one should refrain from such antics when around certain folk.”

Sonic shrugs and crosses his arms behind his head. “Hey, I’m with ya there.” He places his right hand on his chin. “Hm, maybe I’ve become a bad influence on them or something?”

The princess smiles warmly at the hedgehog. “It’s a small price to pay, if it means that you’ll be by our side. Protecting these lands from all that wish to harm them.”

“Quite right.” Rarity adds as she flicks a lock of hair away from her face. “If the only ‘issue’ we encounter are a few not so choice words for all that you’ve done for us. Then we have nothing to worry about.”

“Well said, Rarity.” The sun princess says with a nod. “We are fortunate enough to have such allies…no friends on our side.” She glances out the window and a frown appears on the alicorns face. “Though we must part ways now. My sister and I have some matters to attend to before day’s end.”

“Aw, c’mon, sister.” Luna says in protest. “They have only just got here and now everypony has to leave.

“Indeed Luna, we send our friends on their ways.”

“Calm down, Sparkles. It’s not like we’re leaving for good. We can swing by again.” Sonic states mater of factly; gaining a smile from the moon princess.

“Yes, that is true, but must you call me sparkles? We’d prefer you address us by our given name, but if you must use another. Why not using something more fitting?”

“What did you have in mind, Lulubelle?”

“OH, we like that one.” Luna relies with a cheerful tone.

“We really must bit our friend’s farewell, dear sister.” Celestia says with a stern tone.

“Right, we apologize. Do you wish for an escort to the station?”

“I have a better idea.” Sonic begins as he removes the red chaos emerald from its hiding spot and tosses it into the air a few times. “Who wants to see a magic trick?”

“Oh, Oh I do. I do.” Pinkie Pie enthusiastically cheers.

“Alright everyone gather round.” The mares and cat take a few steps towards the hedgehog. “Hey, you two can see too.” He says turning to the alicorn sisters.

The two nod and approach the hedgehog.

“What is this trick of yours?” Blaze inquires as she takes a few steps forward.

“Oh, I hope it’s not dangerous.” Fluttershy mutters as she trots closer.

“Perfectly safe.” Sonic says as he turns to everyone. “You guys ready?”

The group nods.

“Aright then.” He tosses the emeralds into the air and catches it again. “Chaos…CONTROL!”

A bright light flashes and group disappears.

Next Chapter Preview:

Appleback: “Whoa Nelly!”

Rainbow Dash: "Is this is some sort of joke?"

???: “You have been found guilty of crimes against Equestria.”

Blaze: "If you wish to leave unscathed, back away NOW!"


Unfriendly Company