• Published 3rd Nov 2013
  • 8,893 Views, 92 Comments

Midnight Melody - Caffeine Junkie



Octavia’s life is bound to change when suddenly strange events occur around her. Chosen by Pandora’s box she soon finds herself dealing with something she had never expected…

  • ...
5
 92
 8,893

-(26)- At the same time...(part3) [Vinyl's POV]

The place Bones lead us to, was completely different from what I had anticipated. Originally I expected him to escort us to a shady hideout full of ponies in dark robes or something like that...instead we soon found ourselves in one of Canterlot's parks. At first I thought we were simply passing through...but when we reached the big fountain in the center...Bones suddenly announced that we had arrived.

Neon shot me a puzzled look but due to the fact that I was just as confused as him I could do nothing more than shrug in response. Letting out a deep sigh I was just about to ask where this "master" of him was...when I suddenly heard somepony giggling.

Both, me and Neon, turned around in a flash and came face to face with a small filly. The cute little thing looked at both of us with huge eyes and a wide smile. However, just when she was about to open her mouth and say something...her eyes focused on something else; our guide. The filly's smile grew even wider and before we even realized what was happening she jumped at Bones and hugged one of his foreleg.

"Bones-y, Bones-y...who are your friends?" the pink little thing shouted happily.

"Lady Whisper." Bones replied and nodded at the little pony.

"Hey...who are you? Are you a couple?" the filly suddenly whirled around and addressed us.

"Ugh...no, we..." Neon stuttered.

"Shh, Whisper...how many times do I have to tell you that bombarding ponies with questions doesn't make for a good introduction?" a jolly voice suddenly interrupted Neon's ramblings.

The voice belonged to a brown stallion with a red mane and matching necktie. Ignoring Neon and me the unicorn made his way to the little filly and nuzzled her.

"I'm sorry daddy." the little filly said and stared uncomfortable at the ground. "It's just...they look as if they belong together...so I thought..."

"Oh don't you worry, sweety...everything is alright." he said and put his hoof on her head.

"But what if they are angry at me?" the filly asked and pointed at me and Neon.

"Oh Whisper, who could ever be angry with a cute filly like you? Furthermore...asking questions is a good thing. Just try to be not as overzealous next time, ok?"

"So...eh daddy...why do they look so weird..." the filly whispered.

"That's because both of them are DJs, sweety." her father replied.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, darling?"

"What's a DJ?" the filly suddenly asked.

"A...musician."

"Like the ones in the orchestra?"

"N-...yeah...but their music is a little bit...different..."

"Oh..."

Both Neon and I exchanged confused looks as the hushed conversation of those two continued. Of course we could clearly hear every little word they were talking about...because the filly didn't seem to know how much she'd have to lower her voice until we couldn't understand her. However, the thing that was really terrifying was that the stallion knew about our professions and even referred to us as "their friends". Could he be the one that...

"Oh my...where are my manners. May I introduce myself? The name is Joycraft..." the stallion said and took my hoof. "...and you must be the charming miss Scratch I've heard so much about. A pleasure to finally make your acquaintance." he finished, completing his gentlecolt-greeting by kissing my hoof.

"Ah, mr. Lights...I'm glad you found the time to join us as well." he said and offered Neon his hoof.

"Not that I had much of a choice..." Neon mumbled barely audible.

"I hope my...associate..." the stallion said and shot Bones a deadly glare. "...wasn't too...assertive...in his endeavors to arrange this meeting. You see...unfortunately he isn't very good with ponies..."

"Yeah, Bones-y is veeeery bad with ponies. Even daddy sometimes shakes his head when Bones-y messes up in public." the little filly suddenly commented.

"Hmm, honey? Why don't you show mr. Lights some of your favorite shops? Miss Scratch and I have to discuss some...business."

"...buuuut daddy..." the little filly began to whine.

"Didn't you want to know what a DJ is? I bet mr. Lights would be happy to tell you about his line of work?"

"Eh...yeah sure...but..." Neon stuttered in reply.

"Bones?" the stallion asked and focused his attention on the stiff figure in the back. "Please make sure that Whisper and mr. Lights stay safe."

"Yes, master." Bones said and nodded.

"Oh...and mr. Lights?" he asked when they were already on their way. "Earlier today, I've taken the liberty to clear all of your debts."

"You...what?" Neon whirled around and looked at him in confusion.

"Just think about it as compensation for all the trouble my invitation must have caused you."

"B-but...you...I..."

"You heard some nasty rumors about Bones and figured I'd have to be even worse, correct?" the brown stallion asked amused.

"Well...I..."

"Ah, don't feel bad about yourself. To err is equine after all." the stallion replied with a cheery voice.

"Yeah...everyone makes mistakes. Sometime ago...even I made one. You see...I thought Bonehead would be a good nickname for Bones-y but..." the filly began to chatter, while leading Neon down the road.

When all three of them were finally out of view I decided to give that stallion a piece of my mind. Not only did he have the nerve to threaten me...no he also decided to use the life of two fillies as a safety-precaution; Tavi's sister and his..."daughter".

"So...what the hay is this all about?" I hissed between my teeth. "First you intimidate me...then you bring along an innocent filly just to prove that you could go through with your threats...and now you're even going as far as to make sure that we are all alone? What do you want...you bucking leech?"

"You are quite the forward type...aren't you?" he said and chuckled into his hoof. "Well...I certainly appreciate that in a mare. However, I think you are a little overreacting..."

"You..."

"Yes, I'v threatened you...and for that I'm terribly sorry..."he said and let out a deep sigh. "However, I seriously doubt that you would have come and visited me without any kind of extrinsic...motivation. Usually I would have tried to sway you with some bits...but we both know that you aren't the type that cares about money..." the stallion said and looked up at the sky. "To still find mortals with such admirable traits..." he added before he shook his head and focused his attention on me once again.

"Well...not that it matters much. After all...the important thing isn't how I've arranged our meeting...but why."

"Ok then, just tell me whatever it is that you need to say...so that we can get this over with quickly." I replied with a sigh.

"Well, first off...I'd really like to apologize for everything you and your friend must be going through. Getting involved in our...world...certainly isn't pleasant for most mortals. Believe me, I know how you must feel...I've been there too." he said and gave me a sad smile.

"Hmm...I seriously doubt that..."

"Oh believe me...I know exactly what you are going through. The world you've been living in...is slowly crumbling apart. You try to cling to the things you know...to the way it's always been...but soon you realize that there is no way of going back. The shadow of death looms over you, watching your every step...yet it isn't fear that drives you crazy. No...you've already come to terms with your fear. The thing that's really bothering you is that everything in your life has become uncertain. You can't even look at other ponies without thinking they have a hidden agenda or some kind of dirty secret. The only ones you still trust are those you are already close with...right?" the stallion explained,

"Wha...but how? I haven't..."

"It's what most ponies experience when they realize the truth about this world...when they realize that harmony is a lie. Well...not harmony per se...just the princesses teachings of harmony.

They preach honesty........but all the ponies around you lie or keep secrets.
They preach generosity....but most ponies only give cause they expect something in return.
They preach loyalty...........but a lot of ponies only care about themselves.
They preach kindness.......but only a few ponies truly are.
They preach laughter........but how many ponies laugh in madness instead of joy?
They preach friendship.....but who do you consider a friend and who...merely company?
They preach harmony.......but in the end it's nothing more than a choice.

The choice to cling to the ideals of harmony...or to pursuit a darker, more disharmonious path.
In the end everypony has to decide for him or herself which path he wants to follow.

However, if I were to give you some advice: cling to your equinity...no matter what happens.
Things around you will get worse before they get better and should you lose sight of who you are.
You see, certain events can change ponies...and if you let them change you to much, you'll probably end up as cruel and twisted as some of my brethren." the unicorn ended his lengthy speech.

Okay...this turned out to be quite differently from what I had expected. No threats, no demands...just posing as one of the good guys in front of me. Hmm...what could he be after? My trust? Unlikely. They don't need my trust...they have leverage...

"What's with the pensive look? Trying to figure out what I'm after?" he said and gave me a knowing look.

"How do you..." I tried to ask but then I suddenly understood. "Wait! I've got it! You can read minds...can't you?"

The stallion didn't even look at me for a second before he broke out in bellowing laughter. His laughter continued for a few more moments until he finally decided to address me again.

"Great Maker, I haven't laughed like that in quite a while. My thanks, miss Scratch." he replied, still trying his best to suppress the urge to laugh again. "...but to answer your question; No...reading minds isn't really my forte. By now I merely know how to read ponies..."

"..."

"Well...enough of that. I guess I'd rather tell you why I'm here before Whisper and the others comes back." the stallion suddenly said. "I'm not sure if you know but...soon the keepers of the bloodlines will come together and decide the fate of you and your friend."

"Yeah...I know..." I replied quietly.

"Is that so? Well...in that case you already know all of the possible...outcomes, right?"

I gulped...and simply nodded.

"Things really don't look good for you, miss Scratch. Based on the information I have Thanatos and Coldsteel want you dead 9/10 times. However, at least Rhythm and Victor will back up your decision. Black Mist will probably just go with his gut and base his vote on the impression you make on him. Now here is where things get complicated. True Shot thinks Bliss is up to something and therefore plans to vote in a way that foils his plans. As for Bliss...he still hasn't decided on the best course of action."

"H-...how do you know all of that? Who are you?"

"The name is Joycraft...and I'm the owner of Dolls&Doodles on Canterlot Square." he said with a wink. "Furthermore, I'm Canterlot's most reclusive vampire. Well...at least that is what the others would tell you about me. Thing is...I don't really care about politics or the standing within my bloodline. I merely try to live my life..."

"So if you don't care about politics and stuff...why are you even here?"

"Because a veeery powerful friend told me about your predicament and asked me to pass along a message and a warning for you."

"Victor?" I asked in confusion.

"Probably as wrong as you could get. The name you are looking for is..." he said and made a dramatic pause. "...Elusive Bliss."

"Bliss?!" I shouted in surprise.

"Bingo!" the stallion answered in a sing-sang voice.

"Why the hay would I care about anything he has to say?" I spat at him.

"Cause he is...whether you believe it or not...quite sorry that you got caught up in all of this."

"Why do I find that hard to believe?" I said and shot him a skeptical glance.

"It doesn't matter if you believe me or not...but Bliss really takes no joy in ruining the lives of innocent bystanders."

"So...what does he want?"

"You remember the vote I've mentioned earlier on? Bliss offers you his assistance in that matter. However, first he has to know what your preferable outcome is. Secondly he wants to warn you about joining Thanatos in case you consider becoming a vampire."

"Why? Does Bliss want me for himself?"

"Oh...I think you are misunderstanding something, miss Scratch. Bliss isn't interested in your services at all. Should you really decide on becoming one of us...the only bloodline that is capable of and willing to take you belongs to Thanatos. However, you certainly don't want that to happen."

"Why?"

"...because not only is Thanatos a sadistic vampire supremacist who thinks of ponies as nothing more than livestock...that monster also conducts experiments on the members of his own bloodline. The mere thought of it...sickening." the stallion answered with a disgusted look.

My face immediately turned as grey as ash. Well...it wasn't like I'd ever consider becoming a vampire but holy horseapple...that Thanatos guy sure seems messed up. However...something Joycraft said felt a little odd. Why wasn't Bliss interested in me? Weren't Tavi and I both those harbinger thingys? Wouldn't it be a lot simpler for him to go after me instead of focusing all the attention on Tavi?

"Well...thanks for the warning. However...there is something I don't understand."

"And what might that be?"

"I'm just a little curious...but why doesn't Bliss want me to become part of his bloodline?"

"Well, that's a tricky question. Unfortunately even I don't know the answer for your particular case. However, I can tell you how he usually chooses who gets to join..."

"How?"

"Bliss surrounds himself with two kind of ponies. On the one hoof there are the ambitious toadies he only tolerates because they have certain gifts he needs...and on the other hoof those he truly cares about." he explained.

"So you want to tell me that he turned you into a vampire...cause he cared about you?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well I guess in a way that's true..." he replied with a chuckle.

"What?"

"I guess it's easier to show you." he said and our horns touched.

Suddenly I found myself in a place that certainly wasn't Canterlot anymore. Right now I was sitting upon a cliff and facing the great ocean. Taking a quick look around I could see how the place around me got richer and richer in details. Just when I thought nothing more would happen, the day turned into the night. However, the moon wasn't radiating in it's usual soft white...instead the mare at the moon looked down upon me while it's prison bathed everything in an eerie red.

With wide eyes something in front of me began to materialize. It looked like...an altar of some sort. Just when I wanted to ask what this was supposed to mean...I could see them. Dozens and dozens of hooded ponies who marched up the cliff. Suddenly the...cultists?...made way for their prisoners. Two adults and...seven little fillys...

Oh no...please no. I knew where this was leading to...

"Behold my brethren...today we've gathered under the crimson moon to take our place above those who thought themselves our betters." the head cultist shouted. "Sacrificing seven innocent souls and spilling the blood of two ponies who share a bond of true love...the path to the Crimson Castle will finally reveal itself to us."

Fortunately the time began to move in a faster pace. As soon as the blur of colors stopped there was only one figure left...to be sacrificed; a pony that looked just like Joycraft.

"Please...don't do this..." he begged.

The head-cultist however had no mercy and simply laughed while he cut open Joycraft's stomach, pulling out his entrails.

I wanted to shout but only now did I realize that I couldn't. As the events in front of me unfolded I could do nothing more than scream in silence...while the alternate version of Joycraft screamed in agony...

When I had already given up on the thought that torturer would ever finish his gruesome display, a white stallion with an iceblue mane appeared.

"Greetings, Bloodmoon-scum. I'm here to finish you...once and for all!" the stallion shouted with a voice full of authority.

The time started to move at an incredible speed again and soon every cultist was gone. Yep...not dead...just gone. There was no sign of where they could have gone when Bliss walked past the corpses of the poor sacrifices and the barely breathing Joycraft. When Bliss finally came to a halt he stood right in front of the head-cultist.

"Oh...this isn't the end...this is just the beginning..." Bliss hissed at the cultist. "...the beginning of eternal suffering..."

In the blink of an eye the cultist found himself skewered by dozens of spears and howling in pain. However, Bliss was no longer looking at the lowlife who had just turned into a needle cushion. Instead he bowed down to Joycraft and began to talk...

I on the other hoof felt somehow entranced by the the last cultist. Something about him was strange. Yeah...it was as if...as if I actually knew him. Stepping a bit closer I could finally get a glimpse of his face...and nearly fell to the ground.

The head-cultist was none other than Joycraft's servant; Bones...

Panting and sweating I found myself back in the park next to a very grim looking Joycraft.

"Back then Bliss gave me a choice...to die in peace, knowing that he would exact vengeance for me...or to get a second chance at life even if it was no longer the life of a pony..."

"What was that place? Who were those ponies?" I said, still shivering at the atrocities I just witnessed.

"You've just witnessed the the aftermath of the great blaze...the massacre of San Horsé. And that scum..." he said and spat on the ground. "...was called the Circle of the Bloodmoon. They believed that by finding the remains of the very first vampire they can become as powerful as a the princesses and the keepers combined..."

"So...eh...I hope you don't mind if I ask but...why did the head-cultist look like Bones?"

"That's cause Bliss stood true to his word. Bones is all that's left of Bonecarver, the former leader of the cultists. Bliss broke his body and mind and decided to grant him what he always wanted; eternal life. However, Bliss made sure that a vampire of the lowest generation turned him. That way he'd be so weak that even walking under the sun would cause him an immeasurable amount of pain. To make his punishment even more draconian he ordered him to be my personal assistant...unable to perform any action unless given the command."

"I get that he deserves punishment...but isn't that a little much?"

"You've seen what kind of pony he was. He deserves no mercy." he replied in a cold tone. "Is there anything else you want to know or..."

"Yeah...there is. Bliss saved you in the spur of the moment...right? I thought you had to bring this to a vote..."

"Ah...right. You wouldn't really know how we usually handle this." he said with a thoughtful expression. "Unlike you miss Scratch, I never had the powers of one who could change the flow of history. Usually there are only three criteria that have to be met in order to turn a pony.

The first one is that of power balance.The number of vampires has to be artificially regulated...otherwise the world would try to correct its mistake...leaving only death and devastation in its path. There is also a delicate balance between the clans themselves...but let's not talk about politics." he said with a smile.

"What about the other two criteria?"

"The other two criteria were part of a treaty we have with the royal sisters. In order to turn a pony they had to be willing to forsake their ties to harmony...and they also had to be of sound mind."

"Sound mind? But...weren't you about to die when he changed you? "

"Well...my case was a particularly tricky one. Not only was I about to die...no I was also consumed by thoughts about vengeance. Of course he knew what could happen in case of such a major violation of the agreement...but he did it nonetheless. To make things even crazier...he didn't even try to hide it...

On the same day he marched into Celestia's palace and told her about the cultists and everything else. Celestia was furious. Bliss had clearly claimed the soul of an innocent...even though our pact with the forces of harmony strictly forbade it.

Already knowing that this could have meant his end he proposed something unthinkable to the princess. He swore on his blood...meaning he would die if he decided to break his word...that he wouldn't obstruct any of Celestia's plans for the next two centuries. In addition he also promised Celestia to get the one thing back she misses the most; her sister.

Celestia wasn't sure what to think of his proposal. The terms were just too good. A bloodline that would cause her no trouble for two centuries was far preferable than dealing with Bliss' possibly troublesome successor. In addition Bliss even promised on his life that he'd help her to retrieve her sister. Something about it felt just wrong...

Bliss, however wasn't done with his proposal. He walked up to Celestia and did what no other keeper would have dared. He cut off his own horn and threw it right in front of her hooves. Celestia was shocked...for she knew the significance of Bliss' gesture."

"He did what??? Why?!" I nearly shouted.

"To prove a point..."

"That's insane...or does the horn of a vampire grow faster than that of a normal unicorn?"

"Cutting off your own horn as a vampire is no different than as a pony. It is probably the only thing a vampire can't regenerate within a few days of rest. However, as if that wasn't bad enough...he was also a keeper. You see...as the head of our bloodline...the whole clan had the right to freely challenge him for his position."

"That's just crazy..."

"Celestia said the same thing. She asked him who I was that he'd risk so much for me and Bliss simply replied with the words: A pony who has seen the same tragedy as I...and yet he still hasn't given up on the world. Celestia was confused by the way Bliss was acting. She never thought that a pony as cold and calculating as Bliss would do anything for others...so she tried to spring a trap on him.

Celestia told him that she would pardon him...if he swore on his blood that this wasn't just part of an elaborate plan. Bliss who probably knew that this was coming did as he was told..." the stallion said with a chuckle before he added. "I wish I could have seen Celestia's face that day...it must have been priceless..."

"So I guess next you want to tell me that nopony in his clan attacked him because everypony in your clan loved him?" I asked, seriously doubting that he had told me anything other than bull in the last few minutes. I mean...Bliss as a the savior of the poor and weak? Yeah sure...and Celestia is Discord in disguise...

"Of course not." the stallion said still chuckling. "That's the best part. On that day Bliss eradicated nearly half of his bloodline. He utilized his own weakness to weed out all the ambitious toadies who dared to strike at him at his weakest."

"His own...but that's just terrible. How many did he...no how did he even win without a horn?" I asked dumbfounded.

"That...I don't know. Nopony does..."he said and shook his head.

"Hmm..." I answered neutrally.

"No need to keep it to yourself, miss Scratch...It's only natural to doubt my words."

"So...I guess that means at least one thing you said was true. You are good at reading ponies..."

"Well I'd be rather stupid if I still hadn't gotten the gist of it by now...don't you think so too?" he replied with a chuckle.

"True..." I said and this time even I managed to crack a smile.

There were still a few things I wanted to ask but unfortunately a young and very loud voice proclaimed that the time for questions & answers was already over. "We're back daddy!" And before I could even realize what was going on she was once again hugging Joycraft.

"Ah...Whisper darling. Did you have a nice time?"

"Yeah...it was awesome! Mr. Neon even bought me some ice cream!" the filly replied with a brilliant smile.

"Oh is that so? Hm...I'll guess I owe you my thanks, mr. Lights."

"T'was nothing..."Neon responded.

"Mr. Joycraft...there is still one last thing I'd need to ask you." I said because I suddenly remembered something important.

"Oh?" the stallion said and gave me a thoughtful look. "Whisper? Gentlecolts? Would you give me and miss Scratch two more minutes?"

Bones and Neon simply nodded but the filly didn't seem to like the idea. With a pouty face she pulled at Joycraft's leg and told him "...but just two. I'll make sure that Bones-y stops the time..." before all of them left our hearing range.

"So what is it you still need to know?"

"Well...it's about that filly..." I tried to voice my concerns. "Is she...I mean...eh...why do you..."

"Oh my...I see how it is. You're probably thinking I've abducted her...or worse..." the stallion replied calmly.

"Well, I...eh..." I tried to formulate my fears. I mean It's not like I haven't experienced some sort of vampiric mindbuckery myself.

"Whisper's parents died when she was merely three years old. Both of them belonged to Canterlot's lesser nobility and were dear friends of mine. Her father was always busy organizing charity events while her mother used to buy large amounts of toys for Canterlot's less fortunate.

They were both good ponies...however some saw something else in their hospitality; wealth. In the end both of them died at the hooves of a robber who raided their home for treasures." Joycraft said and shook his head before he continued. "Due to the fact that I still owed her parents for a...favor...I decided to take the poor foal in and raise her as my own. As for what happened to the robber; he was lucky. The guard almost caught him immediately and therefore he fell under the jurisdiction of a court...instead of mine."

"So...she knows?" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course not! " the stallion answered in a hushed whisper. "I've decided to tell her when she is old enough to understand the implications of the situation. You'll probably understand when I say that the last thing I want for my daughter is to get pulled into this mess..."

"Yeah...I sure do..."

"MISS SCRATCH! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!" a deep voice suddenly rang in the air. "THE GUARDIAN REQUIRES YOUR ASSISTANCE! QUICKLY! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!"

I didn't know where the voice came from...but it sounded serious enough to make me move. Ignoring Joycraft, Bones and a confused looking Neon I immediately headed for Victor's place. Galloping through the streets of Canterlot, it didn't take me long to finally get to the place where the real Canterlot ended and the hidden space began. However, as soon as I reached that point...I froze in my tracks. Nothing I had ever experienced could have prepared me for what I was witnessing at that moment...

- at the same time in the park-

"Whisper? Would you be so nice and buy me some postcards?" Joycraft asked his daughter.

"Sure thing daddy. Come on Bones-y! We are going to pick the bestest postcards for daddy!"

As soon as both were out of range the stallion let out a deep sigh and addressed his surroundings.

"You can come out now Ash. I've realized you've been there since the very beginning..."

"Spoilsport..." the black little filly said and jumped out of a nearby shrub.

"So...is there any reason why you've been spying on me?"

"Spying? Pff...don't be ridiculous." the filly said and gave him a haughty smile. "If I wanted to spy on you...you would have never discovered me. The word you're looking for is...eavesdropping!"

"Uh-huh..." the stallion said and rolled his eyes.

"So...why did you tell her so much about yourself? Isn't that kind of dangerous?"

"Bliss told me to be honest with her....and to make sure she sees us as more than just monsters."

"I wonder why he asked you instead of me..." Black Ash mused.

"Probably cause honesty isn't really your forte..."

"Says the stallion who left out the most...interesting part...of Bone's punishment."

"You know exactly why I didn't tell her..." Joycraft hissed between his teeth.

"Oh come one...don't be like that. Isn't there even a saying about it; A soul in a doll is worth two in a bush...or something like that?

"Shut it, Ash." the stallion replied now obviously annoyed.

"Sure, sure. The wicked witch bows to your will...oh great Vodoo-master."

"Is there anything else you want...or do you really want to become a part of my collection that badly."

"Actually...there is. Her blood...didn't it strike you as odd..." the black filly asked with a toothy smirk.

"Yeah...now that I think about it." the stallion said with a thoughtful expression. "It smelled so plain...yet oddly familiar."

"Yeah..."

"Do you have any ideas why?" the stallion looked expectantly at the filly.

"Nope, I'm as clueless as you. I just know that the smell is very faint. If she hadn't hurt her hoof I probably would have never noticed it."

"Hmm..."

Author's Note:

Joycraft & Bliss:
The Honorable Pony Joycraft shows us that every villain has some kind of motive or backstory. While someone as evil as Bliss still possesses some good traits, light grey characters like Joycraft also have their fill of skeletons in the closet.

Bones & Whisper:
The family-man vampire with the cute little daughter and the soulless servant he keeps out of spite. Ah...what an interesting household Joycraft leads...right?

Circle of the Bloodmoon:
I've already hinted at the Crimson Castle before...now I give you something more to ponder about ^^

So we finally know the names of all the keepers?
Yep...soon I'll have to provide you with a chart with all the names and powers of my characters.

What the buck did Vinyl see at the end?:
The answer awaits...

Next chapter:
Yes in the next chapter you'll finally get your fight with Octavia ^^

Any Questions? Fire away!