• Published 2nd Nov 2013
  • 706 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Forumites are Magic - Mx Story Anomalax



Strange meteors have started falling into Equestria. Except these aren't meteors, they're gods.

  • ...
11
 2
 706

Gamarya

Ying was the first to speak, having been the one to read most about their planets' guaradians' history. He talked about how the angel of double death - whose name had been lost to time - broke reality in the game sessions by being the Lord of Time. How he had destroyed both time and space, much like a prince of time and a prince of space could do, but in his case he was on a whole other level than most players, as the details to his rise to power and the power itself being lost to time. He explained his theory about how the rogue of time and prince of time they had just fought were stealing their time and had broken their immortality to age. Thus sooner or later they would all grow old and die. Phynicxs came in, talking about how she wasn't sure you could get your time back once it was destroyed. This was pretty depressing for all - not just those who had successful sessions. The two enemies they had thought were masters of time and were able to destroy it through different means. Smeareyes took the chance to say th't that much power was hardly ever acquired based on the research that had been done by Rose Lalonde.

Typo was grimacing, taking it all in. Jordan seemed kind of shocked about all that had happened. Typo asked whether or not if they took the time of others they could have more time for themselves. Ying saw the line of thought Typo was going on and told him that it would be more honorable to die with dignity and love than it would be to die by another's hand just because he couldn't accept death.

Typo thought about this and realized maybe the reason he was willing to go to such measures because he felt like he still had something to accomplish. His mind wasn't completely changed, but he kept his thoughts to himself, just kind of stewing in it. Jordan cheered up, noticing Typo's discomfort and put an arm around him. "Don't worry, we'll accomplish everything we need to and then some." Typo nodded, taking a deep breath, and smiling.

Typo told them they were getting close to the area Gamarya was inhabiting. He told them what to expect, but even Typo wasn't prepared for how Gamarya had changed.

The area around them had been slowly healing ever since dealing with the statue, as though it had taken a large fragment out of Gamarya's power. Typo thanked Ying and Jordan for their help, took a deep breath, and walked into the still doom-infested areas, Jordan protecting them as usual, Typo occasionally using his pinwheel to cut up enhanced monsters.

It was time. They would either win or die trying. Typo mentioned that if anyone died here it would probably be a heroic death.

"You think you've mitigated my powers? You obviously have no clue who you're dealing with. Doom and law is everywhere, and soon it will destroy everyone and everything. There is no escaping your fate."

Jordan stepped forward. "YOU CAN ESCAPE YOUR FATE! YOU JUST HAVEN'T TRIED! I've seen laws and death overcome. I've seen people change - I've seen the work and the effort people have put into in changing things. And you are just another one of those things that needs to be changed, Gamarya!"

"So he's told you... It matters not. Only those who have mastery of their aspect can destroy it and rise above it. Everyone else will always be STUCK IN SQUARE ONE!"

"That's not true! You can do it if you have others with you - I won't stop believing! When you listen to your friends, they can help you in ways you've never seen because you never EVEN TRIED!"

Jordan was furious.

"Then let's see what you can accomplish, puny knight of life."

"GLADLY!" Typo stood next to him, putting an arm around his shoulder, feeling friendship for the first time in a long time. He looked into Jordan's eyes and saw himself. He saw a better self. He saw what he wanted to become, and he was sure this was something that he wanted.

"You'll be taking us both on, Gamarya. It's time you learned a valuable lesson about screwing with things."

"I doubt you can even HIT ME."

Auryie's mind powers flowed through Typo and he knew what was coming, causing him to yell “scatter!” But this time they were ahead of the game. Everyone went to different parts of the forest as lances of space spiked up out of the grounds everywhere a player had been standing, Jordan and Typo jumping away but staying together for the final fight. This is where it all leads up to - this is where it all ends even if that means their own end.

Gamarya's lord of doom powers coalesced into a single ball in front of him, before expanding and overlapping everything in the forest in a three mile radius. And he hadn't even broken a sweat.

"This is the time it counts the most Jordan, let's take this jackass out." Jordan nodded and the two friends rushed in, Gamarya smiling and bringing his cloak of void up and throwing it into the air, before it too started expanding, putting a sphere of void around the three participants while the others fought the forest and Gamarya's doom, some of them losing hope after seeing this much power in one shot. The forest turned deadly, and so did the creatures around. They would soon be losing their battles, the laws of doom wearing them down before they couldn't take anymore. Was there no changing fate?

Jordan ran at Gamarya, bringing up his artificial hand and using the telekinesis to pull Gamarya close, who was somewhat surprised as he was stabbed with a sword of doom that went right through him. "You seem to be forgetting that doom versus doom is a stalemate. Except for me." The lord of doom grabbed the sword and destroyed the laws, pushing the doom power back into Jordan from the sword which shoved him off his feet, grunting when he hit the thick void that was starting to creep in around them to hide Gamarya from light. Typo was getting worried. Together they were only four aspects, and all four of those were nearly useless against doom. What they needed was hope. But there was no hope. Typo brought out his pinwheel and started spinning it, getting ready for a long battle that they'd probably lose. Typo wasn't scared to die right now. He'd win or die trying.

---

Vark was singing and dancing, slapping away enemies and threats but being unable to kill them - her attacks just not quite strong enough for something like that. Even though her lyrics caused pause in creatures, and sometimes blew them away, she just wasn't powerful enough yet to do any massive damage. Even when she used her artificial leg, the sound spread out far, but it barely effected the creatures, as though they were breaking the laws inside of space and time. Vark started to back up, hitting the creatures back as much as she could, losing hope, and then she saw hope. A lighted hut in the middle of the forest. She ran to it, dancing still and forcing the other creatures and plants away from her as much as she could, getting tired.

When she got into the hut she noticed a person and a zebra huddled together against a wall. The room was as cold as an ice freezer. They were shivering. Vark's warmth entered the area as she sung and dance, the area pushing away some of the doom from the area. She went over to them and asked if they were alright. Within rhyme, Zecora stated she wasn't but was getting better. Vivere, wearing prince of space clothing, looked up and saw hope. "Did that lord of doom bring you here too?"

Vark said no and that her friends and her were actually fighting against him right now. The prince of space got up quickly, mentioning how Gamarya, having never gotten attention before or during his session tended to monologue a lot to his prisoners. He knew already what to tell her in order to get her moving and how to help defeat the lord of doom once and for all. He told her how all of the doom he spread was part of him in some way, and the more it was taken out the weaker he got. Vark was quick to pick up on the implication and wondered if there was hope after all. The prince of space, calling himself Vivere, told Zecora to stay here, who nodded and made a rhyming joke about how not moving was obvious considering her position.

Vivere went with Vark, who continued to sing and dance. Vivere picked her up and put her in a small pocket of void that he carried with him - having made it through destroying the space near him. Vark continued to sing and dance, bringing a little warmth to the area, but Vivere knew they probably wouldn't win without hope. Especially because Gamarya was so good at sticking to laws and destroying them at the same time.

---

Jordan started to get up, his veins pulsing with doom - more doom than he had ever felt before. He felt tainted, but he realized that it felt familiar. It reminded him of his old friend who had saved him. He got up, using the sword as support as Typo jumped around, throwing the pinwheel at Gamarya who just laughed and batted it away, causing it to stop spinning, as though nullifying the aspect. Jordan needed to win this. This was about right and truth. This was about life and balance. This was about surviving and caring. He ran forward, calling to Typo who brought the pinwheel around for Jordan to jump on, who did. He started spinning with the pinwheel, his sword stretched out. Gamarya laughed and Typo called upon his mind powers, forcing it out into the void and making it feel and seem like there were four Jordan's and four pinwheels as they spun about around Gamarya. Gamarya was getting a little worried, but used his space lances to stab Typo - one of them going through his heart. Typo cried out and called for Jordan, and was facing a dilemma. And as the pinwheel started to slow down, he did something new, using life and doom to split himself like a single-celled organism, one spinning and going to Gamarya while the other jumped at Typo. The Jordan near Typo hugged him and told him to focus on him with his thief of muse powers.

Typo focused, and felt the overflow of doom and life in his heart before his body fell apart, a new Typo coming out and bringing the pinwheel up as the other Jordan tried to slash Gamarya to pieces, though Gamarya seemed to be having fun with him. Gamarya didn't notice when the pinwheel started coming for him again, surprised when he saw it out of the corner of his eye. The thief of muse focused on the pinwheel harder than he ever had before, and put his mind into it at the same time. The pinwheel's breath powers radiating, the fighting Jordan getting the right idea and slashing his sword over the mind and muse of breath, before jumping at Gamarya one more time, slashing the air around him. The breath, doom, and life flowed together like old friends and surged into Gamarya who cried out as his doom powers were temporarily negated, life and breath so close together nullifying his own powers as the foreign doom from an old friend seeped into him.

Gamarya started flying backwards away from them before laughing.

"So persistent, but I doubt you'll be able to get past my full power."

Jordan was the first to realize what was going on as tendrils of void started to caress them. He voiced his concern to Typo as they readied for what Gamarya was going to pull out next.

"I guess that means we have a time limit, Jordan. Let's finish this fast or we'll all be part of the void."

Jordan nodded and ran forward, taking the initiative. Typo sighed, wondering if Jordan knew it was rarely wise to make the first move in a battle. If he kept being brash he'd probably end up getting himself killed. Permanently killed. Typo hurried after, throwing his pinwheel in front of him and towards Jordan who could sense it coming, and jumped, spinning in the air with sword out, and felt mind and doom caress him, his body destroying laws and combining with the pinwheel in his attempted strike, like a cross saw. Gamarya laughed and uncaptchalogued another weapon, this one being a purple swallow. Gamarya felt power fill him and thrust his hand out, blowing the pinwheel and Jordan away as the laws were reset by him. Gamarya cackled as Typo brought the pinwheel back and started to use mind powers in order to figure out what Gamarya was going to do next.

"Mind powers don't work on a master of doom, Typo." He chuckled, putting his hand up and twisting it around before closing into a fist and pulling it down, the doom around them obscuring possibilities and showing only death. Typo swore and jumped to the side as Gamarya came at him, slashing vertically as Gamarya's body started to redden. Gamarya's moves were quick - nearly impossibly quick - much like Chiri. Gamarya came at Typo who did a back flip and brought the swallow around and tried to cut open Typo's stomach. Typo fished for his pinwheel and tackled Gamarya who wasn't expecting it, bringing the pinwheel around to strike Gamarya in the back as Jordan snuck close. Gamarya was taken off guard and tried to push Typo off who held tight despite all the doom going into his body.

Jordan was fast as he jumped, keeping quiet and biting his lip, swiping the sword over the pinwheel and waiting for Gamarya to move.

Gamarya heard the pinwheel coming and threw himself back, Typo getting caught by the pinwheel as it careened with his head and nearly cut all the way through his skull before Typo stopped it, letting it fall to the ground. He screamed and Jordan brought the sword down and around, trying to split open Gamarya's skull. Gamarya laughed as it went through him, but then he felt his doom powers negate slightly, the doom from Jordan's sword coursing into him and hurting him. He pushed himself into the air, starting to fly, and did a backwards somersault in the air, throwing Typo off of him and blasting a beam of doom at Jordan who took the brunt of it, grunting, and hit the wall of void as it was starting to creep into Jordan's and Typo's souls and bodies.

Jordan chuckled, in pain. "Don't bosses normally take three hits?"

Typo laughed at the joke and responded, "I don't think we can consider this a boss, especially because we're not in the game right now."

Jordan sighed as Gamarya came close to them, readying to finish them off as he twirled his swallow of rage around, getting angrier by the second at those who would dare defy him and his power, as he brought forward his hand.

Jordan and Typo looked at each other knowingly and were ready for the pain, but not the death. Jordan closed his eyes and Typo kept them open, tears forming in his eyes, before closing them.

Gamarya pulled his hand back in a fist as lances of space grew up out of the void and stabbed the two heroes to death in one strike.