• Published 2nd Nov 2013
  • 706 Views, 2 Comments

My Little Forumites are Magic - Mx Story Anomalax



Strange meteors have started falling into Equestria. Except these aren't meteors, they're gods.

  • ...
11
 2
 706

Lost Friends?

The stairs were long, and as they went they noticed there were machines inset into the walls, as well as many gems. The sight was amazing, especially as each gem sparkled like they had energy inside of them. When they came out of the accompanying tumble, they had reached the throne room. There on it was the witch of heart. She was resting her head on her left arm, which was propped on the throne's armrest.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/lynn5sv

"Welcome! I've been waiting for you. It's not nice to keep a lady waiting." She got up from the throne and hurried over, as though they were lost friends.

http://preview.tinyurl.com/n8n7h6g

Smeareyes was the first to realize something was very off with this woman. He could see it. Especially in her eyes. All of them were taken aback, and Fluttershy was starting to come down the stairs when she saw them, and hid behind her group. Twilight was following her and immediately noticed something off about the witch of heart.

"I know you are very powerful players, having gotten this far so fast. And I have a proposition for you."

Smeareyes was taken aback. Vark was the only one who wanted an explanation.

"Up to this point I have been working for a lord of doom. I have not enjoyed it, but I have made myself comfortable anyway. I intend to backstab him, and with players like you this might actually work. I could make it all worth your while." Twilight looked incredulous, her head tilted back and her eyebrow raised into the heavens. Vark asked what her name even was.

"My name is Mana. I never had a proper session of my own. In fact, if it hadn't been for my husband, I probably would have never been able to get anywhere. He was the only other one in my session. Our session was doomed to be infertile, but we had learned how to godtier - it was thanks to him that we were both able to. Both of us exiled ourselves as there was no other way of getting out of the session alive. I'm looking for a new husband to help bring my dreams into reality, as he died recently." She sidled up next to Smeareyes who was immediately getting nervous.

"We can't do that. Especially because you have so many innocent ponies trapped in here." It was Fluttershy's voice, and the more she heard from Mana the more she didn't like her.

"As I said, I can make it all worth your while. You see, using the technology here I have been trying to develop a way for the changelings to find love from the most unlikely sources." Smeareyes didn't really like where this was going. He could tell that this woman was trouble. But he wasn't sure how. Her 'dream?' This felt very wrong. Pinkie Pie lost interest in the conversation, having already made a decision, and noticed someone in a cage next to the throne. They were curled up into a ball on the floor and looked extremely dirty. Pinkie recognized the clothing choice as probably another player.

Mana backed away slightly, as though trying to give them some space. "So, what are your answers?"

Smeareyes was the first one to answer - the others were already incredulous about this, and Pinkie Pie had been getting the others' attentions so that they saw the girl in the cage. "Who was your husband?"

"My husband was a very strong person. His name was Gai. He was the Lord of Mind; although he had a knack for reading and using the hearts of others." Smeareyes had just one more question.

"What is your dream?"

Mana's face fell, her body starting to glow. "My dream is to lead everyone possible into the next stage of evolution." She smiled darkly, and Smeareyes knew his choice. He uncaptchalogued some shuriken and motioned for the others.

"I'm sorry, but something just seems really off about all of this."

"You're just like him." Mana's body's glow reached a crescendo. Her right hand glowed, and so did her chest. Instead of using captchalogue cards, she used something different - voidKind. She dipped her hand into her chest and pulled out an enormous sword. "I guess that means we have to fight, doesn't it?"

The intimidation in the others was threatening. Her body was glowing again, and Twilight realized that she was using her leylines. "EVERYONE SCATT-!" The others jumped away, knowing exactly what she was saying, just as three crystals came up from the ground, two of them piercing through Twilight's body. One had gone through her heart, the other through her abdomen, but one had missed, nearly hitting her brain. She cried out in pain as irrationality told her to try and move. She felt her heart clogging up with blood and her body suddenly felt heavy. She felt acceptance come onto her, her eyes closing momentarily as her breath became heavy. She couldn't believe what had just happened. Fluttershy screamed, her eyes narrowing as she looked toward Mana who seemed taken aback by Fluttershy's eyes.

"FIX HER! FIX HER NOW!" Mana shook her head and then smiled.

"That's what you get for opposing me." Smeareyes was sent into a rage and he charged at Mana despite her sword, which she had brought around and was about to slice Smeareyes in half as she had sensed his emotions. The sword went right through his body. And this time it wasn't a magic trick. Mana's body glowed fiercely as Fluttershy hurried to a dying Twilight's form as Smeareyes started to bleed out from both his legs and his torso. He gurgled, some iron-tasting blood coming up to his throat. He wondered if this is where it ended, if this is where it was all over. If it was now, before they could help any of the ponies.

Machine stepped forward as Fluttershy cooed into Twilight's ear, feeling despair and adrenaline run through her body. Her emotions started to charge up - she was having a hard time staying calm - getting worked up wouldn't help Twilight. And yet Fluttershy just couldn't stand it. She couldn't accept this. No. She had to do something. She felt everything in her rise up as power flooded through her being. She looked to Mana, but this time with a harsh glare. This one wasn't the stare, and even if it had been, it seemed as though Mana's witch of heart powers were able to negate it.

---

Auryie's movements were fast. She threw the spinning ringblade right at Typo's torso, forcing him to bring his pinwheel back around as fast as possible. But it wasn't fast enough. He knocked it to the side slightly but it kept going and tore through his waist, creating a seethrough gash that was about 5 inches across. He almost fell to his knees as he cried out and seethed his thief of muse powers abating slightly, but brought himself back up and threw his pinwheel at her. Auryie jumped into the air and took control of the pinwheel and threw it back at Typo.

It severed his head from his body.

Ying kept fighting, kept slashing his eraser sword, but no matter what he tried it just seemed like there was more breath there. At one point Gilda completely disappeared and vanished into the air like wind. But then he heard a coalescing behind him and struck, but only hit wind. Ying wasn't ready when Gilda reformed, smiled, and jumped at him, her claws going through his throat. Immediately he began choking on his blood.
Applejack kept throwing hoof strikes at Illusive, which he parried easily, and at one point he hit Applejack across the side of her face throwing her to the side and knocking her unconscious. Jordan raged and charged at Illusive, bringing his sword up to parry his axe away and get a good hit in. And it happened. But... As soon as the axe went into the air, Illusive brought his leg up and kicked Jordan in the gut, throwing him back and knocking the wind out of him. He wheezed and Illusive grabbed his axe again. He went up to Jordan and as Jordan attacked, Illusive batted the sword away with the handle of the axe, twisted around in a circle, and chopped at Jordan's arm. There was a gash and a loud cry as Jordan fell to the ground. He felt his being becoming chaotic as his personality split into two. He started convulsing on the ground as his thoughts surged. He couldn't handle it.

Illusive started moving over to Applejack and was about to chop her head off.

---

Mana cackled as Pinkie Pie charged at her. Getting cocky, Mana brought the blade around and slapped Pinkie with the side, causing her to go flying into a wall, hitting her head and getting a concussion before passing out. Blood soon started leaking from a crack in her skull.

Vark cried out and started dancing and singing, getting her power in as much of an uproar as her feelings did. Her body started emanating a pink aura and music flowed from her body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5i7qZxICwgQ

Vark quickly entered the fray, dancing from foot to foot as she charged forward. Singing the lyrics as they came. She shouted a lyric at Mana and it blew her off her feet, but she turned in the air, leaning forward before her feet hit a blue glyph that appeared under her feet. She jumped forward at Vark who jumped before the sword could slice across her. As she was in the air, Mana grinned, somersaulting and landing with her feet against another glyph that seemed to come from the sword. She jumped up, angled enough to strike at Vark and kill her in one shot.

But she didn't. Vark shouted the lyrics and brought her paw around, her energy extending the reach and slapping Mana off to the side. Mana frowned and just made a new glyph, jumping off of that. Vark started flying and realized that she'd have to keep going up if she wanted to keep away. Mana was getting faster and she was getting higher just as fast even as much as Vark tried to slap her away. Fluttershy was crying in despair as she felt more power rise from her. Twilight was nearly unconscious. And soon she'd be as dead as Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie's concussion was bad. And Smeareyes hadn't ressurected yet. Would he even ressurect? Or was this a hero's death? Smeareyes struggled a little bit before blackness came to him unwantingly, his body paler than ever.

---

Typo was levelheaded at this point. He knew what was going on immediately before his head even hit the ground. He tried to grasp Auryie's power of mind and did, bringing him back into reality. He blinked as he stood there, the pinwheel on the ground at his side. Auryie had thrown her razor ringblade at him and it was about to cut him in half. Surprising Auryie who realized he had woken, his emotions surged and he brought the pinwheel up, clashing it with metal screaming against metal before the ringblade was tossed to the side. Typo knew his duty to Rainbow Dash and with very little hesitation threw the pinwheel at Auryie. Auryie was surprised as her body was cut in half and fell to the ground. Typo smirked, then remembered what he was doing. He cried out, noticing that Auryie wasn't bleeding, and also noticed that her body appeared almost hollow. Before he could figure this out though, he saw something out of the corner of his eye and jumped back, bringing his right foot up and unexpectedly smashing it into Gilda's gut. Her wings stopped working and propelling her and she fell to the ground holding her already injured stomach. It hurt so bad. He was about to end her life with the pinwheel when he heard Jordan cry out, and saw Applejack about to be decapitated by a smiling Illusive. With more power than he had ever felt before, he threw the pinwheel.

Illusive felt it as Typo's hope surged, and he jumped to the side and brought the handle of his axe down and barely parried the pinwheel. Typo brought over the pinwheel and was about to sever Gilda's head. He threw it down and Gilda smiled, her neck disappearing into a blue breath. The blue breath disappeared and then her whole body started to slip away. Her laughing echoed in the area and Typo, noticing Ying's body glow, decided that it would be okay. He ran over to Auryie, her lower half already fading into dust.

---

Vark was getting worried. The higher up she went the closer she was to the ceiling. Was this where she was going to die?

Fluttershy was crying into Twilight's coat as she slowly died. And then the light left her eyes, her body still standing due to the crystal spikes. Fluttershy felt a cold wind brush past her, and that was it. Her emotions were so high she felt a power radiating in her stomach before expanding. It wasn't very big, but the sphere of light enveloped her and Twilight.

Fluttershy was so sad - she wanted to trade her life for Twilight's. She cried and cried, and felt her life fading away, darkness closing over her despite the bright light around them. Fluttershy felt a voice in her head.

"You don't need to give up one when you have the power to do more." Fluttershy was always weak. She always had been. She had strength in other areas, but she was almost never confident about herself. She figured that she couldn't do anything, but her emotions over-rided that. It made her believe maybe she could do something, that maybe she really could change it and give her life up.

"Again. When you have the power to do more, you should never settle for less."

Fluttershy responded - it was weird, like talking to herself. "But I don't have that much power!"

"Many times you won't. But this time, have a little faith in yourself." Fluttershy felt an energy explode from her, and then she heard things breaking and twisting. It hurt her ears, but somehow it felt like such a pleasant sound. As the light started to deteriorate away, she found Twilight looking around, confused. Fluttershy hugged her tightly before Twilight realized what was going on, pushed Fluttershy to the side, and threw herself to the other just as more purple spikes stabbed up into the air where they had just been standing.

Mana had been looking down, ignoring Vark as she saw what was happening between Fluttershy and Twilight. Her body glowed magnificently and she looked back up as Vark tried to charge her. Mana grinned and used her sword to slam Vark into the side wall. And just as she did, she held out her left hand and pulled, many purple spikes thrusting out and many of them stabbing Vark who gasped and grunted. She felt pain and she screamed - it hurt so much. Blood fell off of her and fell to the ground far below. Vark was about to pull herself off of the spikes with her flight, but realized that she'd start bleeding more if she brought the spikes out. But she realized that if she was going to revive she would need to be somewhere else. But then she realized that Mana could make the spikes appear anywhere.

Phynicxs was almost to the throne room. He heard the screams as he followed the symbols, and started killing changelings on his way down, collecting their blood as he went.

Machine stepped forward, unable to take any more of this. "My queen, why must we kill these ones! They are innocent and good!"

Mana smirked and looked down. "Are you sympathizing with them, worker?"

"This one's name is Machine Whisperer, and this one guess that is how this one feels."

She stopped moving and was getting distracted. "I am your queen and what I declare rules. These ones are bad and must be killed if the dream is to be realized."

Machine felt weird. He started feeling his own dreams, both ones for his hive and ones of his own. It was a really weird feeling, and it showed on his face. "This one is sorry my queen, but this one can not accept that!"

"THEN YOU WILL DIE WITH THEM!" But before she could something slashed at her, and nearly cut her throat. She looked up and saw a second Vark and a new person. "Who...?" Mana tried to lift up her sword to keep away but it was useless considering how close this hero of blood was.

Mana smiled, and flew out of the way when she saw the sphere of blooded headed to her. She wasn't stupid. The sphere splattered against the floor, but Phynicxs started drawing from it.

Phynicxs entered the throne room and saw what was going on above. He hurried over to Twilight and brought his sphere of blood with him.

Vark gasped and realized what was happening, sliding herself off the spike and letting her body fall. It kind of splattered and her blood loss was too great. She was already dead.