• Published 30th Jan 2014
  • 1,338 Views, 20 Comments

Terror in Equestria 5: One Thousand Years Later - StormLuna



Celestia and Twilight finish their sentences on the sun and Twilight wants to rise to glory once more. She first must convince Celestia and other powerful ponies to help her to have a chance to do this.

  • ...
15
 20
 1,338

A New Dawn

The following morning Colgate woke up and discovered that she was once again late for breakfast. She said to herself, "Colgate, this is so unlike you! You used to never be late for anything!"

After brushing her mane and tail she rushed down to the dining hall for breakfast. Lemon Hearts saw her rushing in and asked, "Colgate, are you ok? You are usually never late for anything."

Colgate replied, "I'm sorry everypony. I just got to sleep last night and with there being no threats to not just Equestria, but the entire world I was able to sleep well."

Dark Night asked, "So Colgate, after this awards ceremony, what will be happening."

Colgate saw their breakfast coming and replied, "Everypony will find out after breakfast. No business discussion during a meal!"

Their breakfast went as it normally would with friendly chitchat before they headed down to the base of the tower where everypony had gathered.

Colgate addressed them, "Alright everypony, yesterday you all made me proud. You fought for not just Equestria, but the entire planet and we achieved our objective, we defeated the Dark Goddess Twilight Sparkle and Brevity made sure the world's enemies would never return. Before we continue though, I believe we need to take a moment to remember those who fell in battle."

There was a calm silence as a slight breeze blew through what was left of Ponyville. Colgate continued, "Alright, now on to giving awards to the most distinguished ponies. Don't get me wrong, you all fought valiantly but there were a couple who went above and beyond."

Everypony looked up at Colgate in anticipation of what she was going to say. She continued, "First, I would like to give the Millennial Service Award to General Dark Night. He has actively served Equestria for over a thousand years. Yes at first he served Twilight Sparkle before she turned on the ponies of Equestria. Since then, he has served Equestria under my command. General, come on up so you may receive your award."

When General Dark Night arrived up on the stage Colgate levitated his medal around his neck. He bowed to the crowd and then addressed them. "Wow, I never imagined this would happen. I remember back when I was King Sombra's general I always wondered why he never seemed that grateful towards his officers. Yeah he would give you a pat on the back every now and then but nothing like this. I am happy that I have served Equestria for over a thousand years. You guys are all so amazing."

Colgate added, "Dark Night, I do want to let you know that you are eligible for retirement. What do you think? Do you wish to retire from the Equestrian Military or do you wish to continue to serve in the military?"

Dark Night replied, "I want to continue to serve in the military. It has been an honor to serve Equestria for so long and I want to continue to do so."

The crowd cheered hearing this. They knew he was 100% loyal to Equestria and was a good officer. Dark Night headed back down into the crowd as Colgate was ready to announce the other pony who would receive a medal.

Colgate addressed the crowd, "I would like to again thank Dark Night for his one thousand years of service to Equestria. Now for the other award. This award is for a pony who throws herself/himself into danger despite it not being necessary, taking down a mighty foe and saving a friend from a horrible fate. The Supreme Commander's Medal of Honor goes to Rarity!"

Rarity gasped when she heard this. She stood there in shock. Applejack was standing by her. She nudged Rarity and said, "Go on up there sugar cube!"

Rarity flew up to the stage where Colgate levitated her medal around her neck. Rarity was still in a state of shock. Colgate said, "Rarity, go ahead and address the crowd."

Rarity, normally a pony who loves attention and likes to talk about herself, found it hard to find anything to say. She finally began to address the crowd. Rarity said, "Uh, hi everypony. I am so honored to have helped out in this battle and I am so happy that Fluttershy is ok."

Fluttershy shouted, "Rarity, give yourself more credit. You killed Spike which aided us greatly in the battle and you healed my wing! YOU ROCK, WOO HOO!"

Rarity blushed and continued, "Uh thank you Fluttershy. I want to apologize again to Colgate for everything that happened over a thousand years ago during the training exercises to go and get the Jade Alicorn yet I also want to thank Colgate so much for giving me this award. I really wish she had two of them so that Fluttershy could have one too."

Colgate interrupted, "Fluttershy, come on up! Rarity makes a good point. You also are being awarded with the Supreme Commander's Medal of Honor."

Fluttershy cheered, "Wow! I have had a lot of things happen in my life. Starting out as a shy pony who couldn't fly that well, then hitting Mach 2 and becoming one of the best flyers in the history of Equestria and now this!"

Colgate said, "Well everypony, I again want to thank you for your service to Equestria and the world. Now we must rebuild, which luckily with my magic will be very easy. Scootaloo, could you go down to the camp the townsponies set up 20 miles to the south and let them know that it is safe to return home."

Scootaloo replied, "Will do!"

The crowd dispersed and Scootaloo headed south to let the townsponies know that they were victorious and that it was safe to go home. While they were headed home, Colgate fired energy at all the spots where buildings once stood and new buildings appeared, just like the one that was destroyed. She looked at this and was pleased, because she did not want anypony to be distraught upon their return.

After one last night in Colgate's black tower Lyra, Lemon Hearts, Luna and Brevity were ready to leave for the countries that they rule. Colgate said, "Alright everypony, you have a safe trip. Lyra, Lemon Hearts, I know you two will be welcomed home to adoring cheers. Luna, I don't know how well you will be received in the Equine Empire and Brevity, considering that nopony on Alicorn Island even knows who you are, you will need to tell them who you are. Also, I have no problems with the way you speak but I have a feeling that they will take to you better if you speak in the first pony rather than the third pony."

Brevity replied, "Alright Colgate, Brev....oops, I understand."

The leaders hugged before they headed towards their countries. As expected, Lyra and Lemon Hearts were welcomed home with cheers of adoration but as Brevity arrived in Faustica and landed in the town square, she was greeted with odd looks. One pony asked, "I mean no disrespect but who are you?"

Brevity replied, "We are, I mean I am Brevity Thrash. I am the long forgotten Creator Goddess."

Another pony asked, "What do you mean long forgotten Creator Goddess? Are you even more powerful than the Queen of all Queens, Goddess LaurFa?"

Brevity replied, "Well in some ways yes. She was my sister."

The pony asked, "What do you mean WAS? Did she die or something?"

Brevity replied, "Well she decided to aid the Dark Goddess Twilight Sparkle in an attempt to retake not just Equestria, but the entire world. Ultimately Colgate's forces, which I was part of, were victorious and Twilight and all of those who were on her side were unmade so they would never pose a threat to the world again."

The crowd shouted, "SHE DID WHAT?"

Brevity replied, "She aided Twilight in an attempt to retake the world and put you along with everypony else in the world, in chains and become slaves to Twilight."

Another pony in the crowd asked, "You say you unmade those who were a threat to us. What is unmaking mean anyway?"

Brevity replied, "It is a spell that I used to cause the very atoms that they were composed of to fall apart. They simply vanished without a trace and will never be a threat again."

The crowd cheered, "WAY TO GO BREVITY!"

Another pony asked, "You said you were long forgotten. Why were you long forgotten and why is there no mention of you in any history book?"

Brevity replied, "Ok, this is a long story. Long ago, when ponies were quite new to this world, LaurFa had the ability to transform other types of ponies into Alicorns. She began to transform many into Alicorns, whether they wrote their own magic or not. However, she would not transform my star student, who had written more magic than any other unicorn in history."

A pony in the crowd asked, "Are you talking about Starswirl the Bearded?"

Brevity continued, "Yes, I am. Continuing on, I asked her why she wouldn't transform him and she said that she would not do so because he did not understand friendship. I would have transformed him myself but that was one spell that I could never get right. Ultimately things got to the point where we started a war. In the end all of my forces were killed and I was banished to Titan, a moon of Saturn. As for why no history book mentions me, she had all traces of me wiped out of every history book. So all history that is in our textbooks just comes down from what she provided."

The pony asked, "How did you escape Titan?"

Brevity replied, "Well a blue Alicorn who is also a Time Lady and the Supreme Commander of Equestria, found the spell to release me and came over here and freed me. This Alicorn, Colgate, is a very good friend of mine and an extremely powerful ally of ours. In the future when a global summit is held, you will be able to meet her."

The crowd started cheering with adoration for their new goddess. One pony shouted, "We need to change the name of this city! How about Brevity City?"

Brevity replied, "While I am flattered that you are suggesting that I think that Alicorn City will be a good name. It does not put its focus on one pony. Instead, it puts the focus on all of us, which I think would be much better."

The crowd cheered louder knowing that their new goddess was much more down to earth than LaurFa. Brevity was so happy that she was so well accepted. She was hoping that Luna would be as well accepted in Maredrid.

In Maredrid Luna was flying towards the royal palace when the crowd rushed to her. The crowd yelled, "Who are you and where is LaurFa?"

Luna replied, "Don't you remember how LaurFa left you guys and went off with the Dark Goddess Twilight Sparkle?"

A pony in the crowd shouted, "Oh yeah, I forgot but still, who are you?"

Luna replied, "I am Princess Luna, the princess of the night."

Maredrid has a culture which includes a more active night life, so the ponies cheered in adoration when they heard this."

Another pony asked, "Princess Luna, what happened with the Dark Goddess Twilight Sparkle and the rest of their forces?"

Luna replied, "Well, they attacked Ponyville hoping to defeat Colgate's forces, which I was part of, and retake control of the world. LaurFa was willing to do anything to help Twilight put everypony back in chains, but we prevailed and the world's biggest threats are no more."

Another pony asked, "Did they die in battle?"

Luna replied, "No, they were unmade by Brevity Thrash, who was LaurFa's sister, well until Brevity unmade her."

The pony asked, "Wow, so the old legends are true! Brevity Thrash does exist! I always had a feeling in my heart that she was real and that everything that LaurFa said about her being an old pony tale was a lie."

Brevity replied, "Yes, she is real and is a strong ally of ours and a good friend of mine. Right now the whole world is on the same page. All the countries are allies with one another and hopefully there will never be any more battles, wars or anything of the such."

The crowd started to chant, "LUNA, LUNA, LUNA!"

Luna was ecstatic as she had never felt so loved before in her long life. She said, "You are the best ponies anypony could ever hope to have as part of her extended family!"

One of the ponies asked, "Extended family? Aren't you going to just call us subjects or peasants?"

Luna replied, "No, you all mean much more to me. You are family to me. I do hope that if you wish, you will stop by the palace and we can talk about anything, whether it be a problem you have or just friendly chit-chat!"

The ponies continued to cheer in adoration seeing how down to earth Luna was. Colgate was watching all of the events around the world from her tower and was beyond happy. Scootaloo was by her side and saw her smile. She asked, "Colgate, is everything ok?"

Colgate replied, "Everything is better than ok. Brevity and Luna have won over the adoration of the ponies in their empires. Lyra and Lemon Hearts returned to adoring crowds and now that order has been restored to this planet, things will be far less stressful."

Scootaloo said, "Colgate, it is time for lunch. I don't know about you but I am hungry!"

Colgate replied, "I'm hungry too Scootaloo, let's head to the dining hall and eat a good filling lunch."

Finally the biggest threats to the world had been unmade. Twilight, LaurFa, Galaxia, Cosmos and Celestia had been unmade. Shining Armor and Spike were dead. King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis and Princess Cadence were forever trapped in the void. While peace and harmony returned to not just Equestria, but the entire world will never forget the turbulent times that plagued the world.

The End

Comments ( 11 )

did you really have to kill celestia, really?:raritycry:

3870304 I didn't have to but it was the way the story turned out. I don't have my stories planned out completely in advance. The ideas just flow as I write the story. I may have some general ideas of what I will have happen but sometimes those change as I write the story.

3870475 well your the author, but i can't help but feel sorry for celestia.:fluttercry: not twilight though, she got what she deserved in this story.:ajbemused:

...........You know after 1,000 years they all forgot Cadence really!

Not one of them not even shining armor could have remembered HE'S WIFE FOR FUCK SAKE! WHAT KIND OF PERSON FORGETS THERE WIFE WHEN YOU SWEAR THAT YOU WELL BE THERE WHEN SHE NEEDS IT!

FREAKIN FUNNY YOU ADDED THAT AT THE END THOUGH! XD

Wait a second, in the chapter "The Aftermath" they said they we're finding Spike. But I thought he was killed in the last story?

4682505 The Ferbguy, Spike was not killed in the 4th story. He was in the fifth.

ALL HAIL HER ROYAL DARKNESS QUEEN :pinkiecrazy::raritystarry:TWILIGHT SPARKLE

Before I read this, what is the Gore tag for ?
And how bad does it get ?

8000614 Death in battles.

Login or register to comment