• Published 30th Jan 2014
  • 1,341 Views, 20 Comments

Terror in Equestria 5: One Thousand Years Later - StormLuna



Celestia and Twilight finish their sentences on the sun and Twilight wants to rise to glory once more. She first must convince Celestia and other powerful ponies to help her to have a chance to do this.

  • ...
15
 20
 1,341

The Calm Before the Storm

As the week progresses everypony's accuracy continued to get better and better. Within four days most everypony was getting multiple hits on the soft spot on the replica dragon. Colgate was thrilled with this, especially as her accuracy had increased significantly. She gathered her forces together and said, "Alright everypony, our performance has increased significantly. I feel that we can decrease our daily exercises from two to one."

Lyra asked, "So when will Twilight and her minions start heading this way?"

Colgate replied, "Well if Twilight is sticking to her schedule, it will be today. I will continue to monitor her and if they do leave today, I think two more days of exercises will be necessary and then we will clear our minds and wait. I want us to be as focused as possible."

Brevity asked, "Colgate, how is that spell for protection for dragon fire coming along. Brevity does not want anypony to get incinerated or even burned by the fire of the dragon's breath."

Colgate replied, "Well I wrote it the night after our first day of exercises and it works perfectly. So don't worry everypony, we won't have to worry about the dragon's breath killing us. It might make things a little bit warmer, but it won't make it hot around us."

This caused everypony to breathe a sigh of relief. Colgate said, "Ok everypony, I am going to head up to my tower and see what Twilight is up to. Once they arrive at the coast, I will duplicate our regular soldiers so that we will have plenty of them to take on Twilight and her forces."

Colgate headed up to her tower and tapped into the eye so she could monitor Twilight. In Faustica Twilight had the ships ready to go. She said, "Galaxia, I am going to need three dark Alicorn officers, five changeling officers and one regular soldier of each kind."

Galaxia asked, "Why only one regular soldier? Aren't we going to need more than that?"

Twilight replied, "Uh Galaxia, you do know that I will duplicate the regular soldiers many times over once we reach the Equestrian coast. Like I have said probably a hundred times before, we do not have the resources to feed an army that will be in the thousands."

Galaxia headed over to their base and grabbed the forces that Twilight wanted and led them over to Twilight for her to inspect. She asked, "Galaxia, who are these officers you are bringing to me?"

Galaxia replied, "The three dark Alicorns are Major Dark Storm, Captain Death Crystal and Lieutenant Piercing Ice. The changeling officers are General Green Death, Colonel Sharp Spear, Major Choking Mist, Captain Green Storm and Lieutenant Moldy Ooze. And then we have the two regular soldiers. The dark Alicorn is Eternal Darkness and the changeling is Death Mist."

Colgate inspected them and she could tell that they were not loyal to her, that they were loyal only to Galaxia and Cosmos. She said, "Alright Galaxia, thanks but they are going to need a loyalty spell cast on them."

This did not sit well with Galaxia but she knew that for Twilight to accomplish her objective, that it had to be done. She watched with a scowl on her face as Twilight pointed her horn at them.

Twilight began to glow a deep purple and her horn had a purple bulb at the end of it as she recited, "From another to me, that is where your allegiance will now be, you thought your old commander loved you like pie when all they wanted was for you to die. With me all shall be great, there shall be no hate."

The energy she fired at them was powerful and knocked them backwards a little bit. They very quickly wiped their eyes and had a different look in their eyes. Twilight asked them who they were loyal to. They replied, "We are loyal to the Dark Goddess Twilight Sparkle and no other."

Twilight replied, "Good, very good. I am happy to have you in my army." Twilight looked over at the rest of her envoy and continued, "Come on everypony, let's get going. I want to hurry up and get over there before they have had too much time to prepare."

Her envoy nodded at her and they set sail for the east. Twilight had an evil look on her face as she shouted to herself, "Oh Colgate, you are going to wish you were never born after we win this!"

Colgate was watching this and when she heard Twilight say this she replied back to herself, "Oh Twily, you are going to be in for the surprise of your life when you get here. We are ready to take you down and your little dragon too!"

Two days pass and Colgate decides to have her forces rest and mentally prepare for the battle that is to come. Out at sea, Twilight is contemplating what they are going to do as far as training goes.

LaurFa said, "Twilight, you do know that we may not be able to have any training exercises once we hit the coast. After all, if we are doing those Colgate could easily bring her forces to the coast and decimate us before we even get to Ponyville."

Twilight screamed, "OF COURSE I KNOW THAT!" Twilight then calmed down a bit and continued, "I know we won't have anywhere to prepare our forces and I know that we can't train them on enemy turf. I honestly don't know what we are going to do."

Galaxia commented, "Well I think the best option we have is for you to duplicate our forces, tell them to fire energy at our foes, make sure the changelings know to cover our enemies in ooze and let Spike take care of the rest. After all, it isn't like we are having to prepare to defend our turf against a dragon!"

Twilight smiled and replied, "Thank you for realizing that Galaxia. Here I am the one leading the charge but you are the one who knows what we need to do most. So here is the plan, once we reach the coast, I will duplicate the dark Alicorn soldiers and the changelings and then we head off to battle. Everything will be just fine."

For the next two days everything was peaceful for both sides. In Ponyville there was plenty of rest and relaxation while out at sea a much more confident Twilight continued her voyage east. Finally shortly before dawn on the fourth day of the journey Twilight sees the coast off in the distance. She starts jumping up and down like a school filly shouting, "The coast! I can see the coast!"

General Ice Wind said, "I know Twily, very soon you will be back in your black tower."

Twilight added, "And sleeping in MY bed!"

The ships finally docked and they saw the bushes with the apples that everypony likes so much. Before they started eating Major Dark Storm asked, "Regarding the regular soldiers, aren't you going to create them now so that they can eat?"

Twilight replied, "Oh, this is something you probably don't know. The duplicates have just as full of stomachs as the originals do, so there is nothing to worry about."

After about an hour of eating and resting, Twilight decides it is time to duplicate her forces. She orders her dark Alicorn soldier and changeling drone to float in an area away from everypony else. She then begins to glow, her eyes shine green and her horn glows as she recites, "From one to two, two to four and so much more, when one is simple mere, more and more shall appear."

She fired the energy at the two soldiers. There went from being one of each to being two of each. She continued to repeat the spell until she had around 10,000 of each. She looked at her newly formed armies and was very pleased with the results. She said, "Ok guys, I think this will be sufficient. Once we are around five miles west of Ponyville I shall cast the armor spell on all of us. Now let's go!"

With that all of Twilight's forces sped eastward towards their objective. In Ponyville Colgate sees this and knows the time has come. Her and Scootaloo round up everypony in the military. They head over to the base where Colgate addresses them, "Alright everypony, Twilight and her minions are on their way. She has approximately 10,000 dark Alicorns and 10,000 changeling drones. Right now we only have around one thousand of each, so I need all the dark Alicorn soldiers and changeling drones to gather in that field off to the south of the base."

Her soldiers gather over in the field so that they could be duplicated. Some of them were scared about what would happen to them regarding spells being put on them but they knew better than to question Colgate. Colgate began to glow a bright blue, her eyes were shining blue and her horn was glowing as she recited, "From one to two, two to four and so much more, when one is simple mere, more and more shall appear."

She continued firing energy at her forces until there were 16,000 of each. She was happy with the results. She then continued to address all of her forces. "Ok, given the time that the left they should be here around noon. Alright, we have already ate breakfast and I think around 10 we should have a small snack because chances are we won't get any lunch."

Brevity asked, "So what are we going to do with Twilight and her high level minions once they are captured?"

Colgate replied, "Well you said you will handle your sister so what you do with her is your choice. Luna, I think you should be the one to handle Celestia and your parents. I will handle Twilight."

Lemon Hearts asked, "What about Spike?"

Colgate replied, "Regarding him, we have to bring him down in battle or we can't capture Twilight and her higher ups. Does anypony else have any questions?"

Nopony said anything so Colgate said, "Alright, around 1130 I will cast the armor spell on all of us, including the fire protection spell. We will win this guys. For now I will continue to monitor Twilight and her forces movements. Once they are around fifteen miles west of town I will come down, cast the necessary skills and we will wait for her arrival."

Everypony shouted, "ALL HAIL SUPREME COMMANDER COLGATE, THE PONY WHO WILL LEAD US TO VICTORY!"

Author's Note:

Invisibility----"Whether it be one or a bunch of ones, nopony needs to see so that we don't have to flee, invisibility is the treat of not having to retreat."

Visibility---"The unseen shall now be seen, with their friends being present, hiding only shows resent, those who have disappeared shall now appear."

Duplication---"From one to two, two to four and so much more, when one is simple mere, more and more shall appear."

Banish to void--- "You have committed treason and that is not in season, you are a threat to me and I simply can not let that be, I can no longer be annoyed so you shall be cast into the void."

Loyalty spell---"From another to me, that is where your allegiance will now be, you thought your old commander loved you like pie when all they wanted was for you to die. With me all shall be great, there shall be no hate."

Giving drones a mind of their own---"those without a mind are in a bind, no longer shall they just be, but they will still be loyal to me, for officers they are now but they don't ask how."

Unbanish---"The one who has been banished has done their time, they are now forgiven for their crime, their time has come, now they need to contribute some, it is Equestria that they must serve or into the spiral of the void they shall curve."

Transform unicorn to Alicorn--- "The unicorn who has no wings is bound to the ground, they can not really get around, their smarts are great yet without flight they will be late, with these wings they will be great and they shall never have a bad fate."

Transform multiple unicorns to Alicorns--- "The unicorns who have no wings are bound to the ground, they can not really get around, their smarts are great yet without flight they will be late, with these wings they will be great and they shall never have a bad fate."

Transform Pegasus to Alicorn---"The one who can fly likes to fly free desires the powers that allow the unicorn to be, he/she wishes so much to levitate and create, rather than berate, for the winged one now has magic, without that it would be tragic."

Transform Earth Pony to Alicorn---"The pony without magic or flight is in a bind, for they feel like they have fallen behind, they work themselves to death, even to their very last breath, for now with magic and wings, great things shall be what life brings."

Increase size of pony---"The small one wishes they were tall so that they won't have to crawl, with height their future is bright and everything will be alright, for the small one is small no more, with height their happiness shall be galore."

Mature pony--"The innocent pony is unsure of who she wants to be, that may be cute but it is not what is good for me, she needs to mature if she is to be strong for without maturity she won't last for long, the naive one shall be so no more, for her maturity will carry her into lore."

Strengthen Armor---"The one without armor does not stand a chance, so it is what we must enhance, the unarmed one will likely receive death, with armor he shall continue to draw breath, without armor he will be torn to shreds like a rag but with armor victory is in the bag."

Activate Jade Alicorn---"The jade Alicorn will help me see all, without it I might miss a brawl, while the distances are great, I can see all the hate, wisdom is what comes along with the eye so that overthrowing me nopony will try."

Hurricane spell--- "The nice weather must come to an end, for without a storm the enemy will not bend, the wind shall be strong and my enemies won't last for long, a hurricane is a must so the tyrants will sink and go bust."

Fixing spell--- "The city was devastated by a storm, which is not the norm, their suffering is great yet we can not allow normalcy to be late, the city must be restored to the way it was before so they can pay taxes like they did before.

COLGATE'S SPELLS

Unlock---"The door is locked, but from me my information is blocked, a lot of learning I have to do, but with this locked I won't have a clue, now the door is open for me and infinite knowledge for me shall now be."

Lock---"Right now the door is not locked, from others the information is not blocked, the others must not be allowed to learn, for this is not theirs to earn, the door is now closed for all but me because infinite knowledge is not free."

Shatter Armor---"Our foes' armor is great, that is something I hate, with their armor they are strong, but them having armor is just plain wrong, now their armor is gone and it is time for them to say bye as they are struck by energy and die."

Return Blue sky---"The sky is purple which is ok for some, but it just makes me numb, for I miss the way it used to be, blue is beautiful to me, the normal sky shall be back and everything will return on track."

Drain pony---"The large pony is too big for me, for smaller the pony shall be, the size and knowledge will become mine, but the negative qualities is where I draw the line, for what must grow is my power, so that I may remain in the tower."

Change eye blue---"The green eye is not for me, for blue is what it shall be, the evil shall be banished as the good can not vanish, what shall return will be an eye of blue as it is the perfect hue."

Freeze time---"Tick tock, tick tock, look at the racing clock, what is short is time and being late is a crime, we must finish on top so it is time I must stop, with time froze, it is my enemies I shall bulldoze."

Unfreeze time---"Look at the clock, it is stuck in place, with this there can be no pace, everything is still but that does not fit the bill, for now the clock shall again run so everypony can have fun."

Time bubble---"A bubble is what we need, so from frozen time we can be freed, in this bubble we can move fast, while everything else is stuck in the past, it is frozen time which through we must pass so we will never be late to class."

Undo time bubble---"In the bubble time continues to run, but now the time outside runs and allows fun, the bubble must burst so we can quench our thirst, from the bubble we are now free and everything we can clearly see."

Release Brevity Thrash--- "She was banished long ago, but her power she will not forego, it is revenge she wants, it is her sister she shall taunt, for Brevity Thrash shall return once more and be more than just long lost lore."

Fire spell-- "Dragon breath shall result in certain death, yet we must continue to draw breath. His fire will make us burn but our death he will not earn. While he desires for our burned bodies to decay, we shall continue to live so we may fight another day."

PINKIE'S SPELL

"The changeling's power is good, but not great, they can fire ooze but not enough to make their foes lose, for them to be great, they must fire bolts of hate, the energy shall be strong so their enemies won't last for long."

Twily's dark Alicorns

General Ice Wind
Colonel Dark Sky
Major Dark Storm
Captain Death Crystal
Lieutenant Piercing Ice

Twily's changelings

General Green Death
Colonel Sharp Spear
Major Choking Mist
Captain Green Storm
Lieutenant Moldy Ooze


Colgate's dark Alicorns

General Dark Night
Colonel Black Mist
Major Frigid Wind
Captain Black Ice
Lieutenant Dark Crystal

Changelings

General Lightning Storm
Colonel Green Toxin
Major Deadly Cloud
Captain Green Storm
Lieutenant Southern Haze