• Published 30th Jan 2014
  • 1,341 Views, 20 Comments

Terror in Equestria 5: One Thousand Years Later - StormLuna



Celestia and Twilight finish their sentences on the sun and Twilight wants to rise to glory once more. She first must convince Celestia and other powerful ponies to help her to have a chance to do this.

  • ...
15
 20
 1,341

The Millennial Summit

It was a peaceful morning in Ponyville when the light shined into Colgate's room waking her up. As usual, when she woke up her mane and tail were a mess so she headed to the bathroom to brush them. Just as she was getting ready to leave her room she was greeted by General Dark Night as he was concerned why she hadn't went down to breakfast yet.

Dark Night asked, "Colgate, are you coming down to breakfast this morning?"

Colgate replied, "Yeah, I am. I just slept late. I wanted to make sure and be well rested for when our visitors get here."

Dark Night asked, "Is it time for the annual summit already?"

Colgate replied, "Yes, but this one is extra important. It is the millennial summit. Very soon it will be 1,000 years since Celestia was banished to the sun."

Dark Night asked, "Why are we worried about her? Shouldn't it be Twilight that we are worried about? Her sentence isn't up yet is it?"

Colgate replied, "Yes, it is. When Twilight was banished it was for the duration of Celestia's sentence, and that time is coming very soon. Let's get down to breakfast. I am getting hungry."

Dark Night and Colgate headed down to the dining hall where they were met by Shining Armor, the new junior commander Scootaloo and the rest of Colgate's officers just as breakfast was arriving.

Scootaloo looked at her plate and was amazed by what she saw. She said, "Wow Colgate, this is amazing! There is so much food on my plate!"

Colgate replied, "Well since you are part of my inner circle now, meals like this will be commonplace for you. Enjoy your breakfast."

After the ponies had their breakfast they headed into the throne room where Colgate addressed them. She said, "Ok everypony. We are expecting some high level guests today. We are expecting Queen Lyra, Queen Lemon Hearts, the Goddess LaurFa and Luna along with her parents out on Alicorn Island."

Major Frigid Wind asked, "Is it time for the annual summit already?"

Shining Armor replied, "It is more than that. It is time for the millennial summit. Very soon Celestia and my sister, Twilight, will be returning from their banishment in the sun."

Scootaloo asked, "Do you think she will have changed or do you think she will still be evil."

Colgate replied, "Well I have been doing some studying regarding this stuff and I have learned that she will have all her powers, knowledge and former size returned to her."

Scootaloo looked a bit worried and asked, "Do you think we will have to worry about her trying to take over the world again?"

Colgate replied, "Yes, we will."

Before she could say any further there was a knock on the throne room door. Colonel Black Mist headed over to the door to see who it was. Once he opened the door Colgate looked over and saw it was Lyra, Luna and Lemon Hearts. Colgate said, "Come on in. There is much going on right now and I am glad you could make it."

Luna replied, "I really wish that my parents would have came but they wanted to stay in Faustica in the event of an attack from HER."

Colgate said, "That is a good move on their part. We can't have her going into your country with nopony there to protect it. By the way, have you seen LaurFa or even heard from her?"

Lemon Hearts replied, "She has been acting odd lately. With our two countries sharing a border we used to be so close but it seems like during the past year she has grown so distant and has really beefed up her forces along their border with us."

Colgate said, "Hmmm...if I didn't know any better I would think she was up to something."

Lyra asked, "What do you think she would be up to?"

Lemon Hearts replied, "I personally think that the loyalty spell Twilight cast on her never wore off and she knows that her return is imminent. I almost wonder if that isn't where Twilight and Celestia will land when they return."

Luna said, "It could be. What you are saying seems to make perfect sense to me."

Colgate replied, "Well we will see what happens. I'm not going to go making any assumptions yet. Once it happens, then we will know what we need to do. If that does happen, I am wondering if there may be some information in the oldest part of the archives that could aid us in defeating them."

Lemon Hearts asked, "Well we defeated her last time so why wouldn't we defeat her this time?"

Colgate replied, "Look, I have a feeling that if LaurFa does indeed join her side that she won't put on the foalgloves this time. Trust me, if it happens I will know what we will need to do."

While they were talking about this Luna noticed that Shining Armor had a nervous look on his face, had broken into a cold sweat and was biting his hooves. She asked, "What is wrong Shining Armor? It seems like you are really nervous about something."

Shining Armor replied, "Oh I am just worried about Twilight's return. I am worried about how she will be once she returns. You know how much trouble you had readjusting after being banished for a thousand years."

Luna said, "Well yeah, I can understand that. I do think we need to be careful though. If she is anything like I was when I returned, she will want revenge and we had better prepare for a wrathful Twilight."

General Lightning Storm, Colgate's top changeling officer, replied, "Yeah, we will need to be as ready as ever for an angry pony who will seek our complete and absolute destruction."

Shining Armor replied, "Well I don't know if Twilight would want that. I know she would want to be able to rule the world but I doubt if she would actually kill anypony."

Lyra shouted, "Oh, and why do you say this? Are you on HER side? Are you going to defect to Twilight when she gets free since you are her brother?"

Lyra was shouting right in front of him and Shining Armor looked terrified. Colgate said, "Lyra, let's not go around shouting accusations at one another. We need to maintain focus so we will be better prepared for when she does return."

Luna asked, "Colgate, do you think after this summit we should return to our homelands or should we remain here?"

Colgate replied, "It all depends on what Twilight does when she returns. If she acts normally, you will return home. If she quickly approaches LaurFa for help, you will stay here and aid us."

Lyra said, "I think that is a good idea. After all, even if Twilight does go approach LaurFa for aid and she does help her, we will still be able to bring them down here and all her spells will be broken. Speaking of her spells being broken, if she does declare war on the world again and once we defeat her, how will you deal with her?"

Colgate replied, "I really don't know at this point. I might see if there is some way that I can transform her back into a regular unicorn or even better, an earth pony."

Shining Armor shouted, "How dare you even think about doing that to my little sister! She earned her wings and was BORN with her horn."

This enraged Colgate, she walked up to Shining Armor and spread her wings as wide as she could, casting him in a huge shadow. She growled, "Whose side are you on Shining Armor? What, is your loyalty to your little sis already coming back before she returns despite her putting you in some bad situations?"

Shining Armor replied, "Uh, uh, well the very thought of Twilight losing her wings or her magic just bothers me. She is my sister after all. Wouldn't you feel the same way about your sibling?"

Colgate said, "I am an only child so I don't know what having a sibling is like. I am just thinking about the welfare of not just Equestria, but the entire world."

Lyra added, "I am the same, an only child and I WILL NOT stand by idly and allow Twilight to take the world again. I can guarantee you that she will try this."

Colgate said, "Well everypony, let's adjourn this meeting. I don't feel like seeing this turn from a meeting into a brawl."

Scootaloo replied, "I agree."

After that Shining Armor stormed out of the throne room and everypony else looked at each other in shock, except Luna.

Luna said, "We better prepare for a war everypony. I can tell by the way he is acting that the second she escapes the sun, he will fly to wherever she lands and will aid her in taking back the world."

Colgate replied, "I can tell. Look, tomorrow is the day that they are supposed to return. I have a feeling they will return either here or over in Maredrid. I will keep an eye on things."

Scootaloo added, "And I will do my best to keep an eye on Shining Armor. I am good at doing things while going undetected."

Colgate replied, "That you are Scootaloo, not to mention you can teleport yourself out of dicey situations as well."

Colgate was not thrilled with Shining Armor's actions but knew that she had the proper forces to deal with Twilight if she did decide to try to retake the world. She also had a feeling that LaurFa would join Twilight but believed that a pony from ancient times could be returned and provide an extra boost to her forces and strike terror into LaurFa.

Author's Note:

Invisibility----"Whether it be one or a bunch of ones, nopony needs to see so that we don't have to flee, invisibility is the treat of not having to retreat."

Visibility---"The unseen shall now be seen, with their friends being present, hiding only shows resent, those who have disappeared shall now appear."

Duplication---"From one to two, two to four and so much more, when one is simple mere, more and more shall appear."

Banish to void--- "You have committed treason and that is not in season, you are a threat to me and I simply can not let that be, I can no longer be annoyed so you shall be cast into the void."

Loyalty spell---"From another to me, that is where your allegiance will now be, you thought your old commander loved you like pie when all they wanted was for you to die. With me all shall be great, there shall be no hate."

Giving drones a mind of their own---"those without a mind are in a bind, no longer shall they just be, but they will still be loyal to me, for officers they are now but they don't ask how."

Unbanish---"The one who has been banished has done their time, they are now forgiven for their crime, their time has come, now they need to contribute some, it is Equestria that they must serve or into the spiral of the void they shall curve."

Transform unicorn to Alicorn--- "The unicorn who has no wings is bound to the ground, they can not really get around, their smarts are great yet without flight they will be late, with these wings they will be great and they shall never have a bad fate."

Transform multiple unicorns to Alicorns--- "The unicorns who have no wings are bound to the ground, they can not really get around, their smarts are great yet without flight they will be late, with these wings they will be great and they shall never have a bad fate."

Transform Pegasus to Alicorn---"The one who can fly likes to fly free desires the powers that allow the unicorn to be, he/she wishes so much to levitate and create, rather than berate, for the winged one now has magic, without that it would be tragic."

Transform Earth Pony to Alicorn---"The pony without magic or flight is in a bind, for they feel like they have fallen behind, they work themselves to death, even to their very last breath, for now with magic and wings, great things shall be what life brings."

Increase size of pony---"The small one wishes they were tall so that they won't have to crawl, with height their future is bright and everything will be alright, for the small one is small no more, with height their happiness shall be galore."

Mature pony--"The innocent pony is unsure of who she wants to be, that may be cute but it is not what is good for me, she needs to mature if she is to be strong for without maturity she won't last for long, the naive one shall be so no more, for her maturity will carry her into lore."

Strengthen Armor---"The one without armor does not stand a chance, so it is what we must enhance, the unarmed one will likely receive death, with armor he shall continue to draw breath, without armor he will be torn to shreds like a rag but with armor victory is in the bag."

Activate Jade Alicorn---"The jade Alicorn will help me see all, without it I might miss a brawl, while the distances are great, I can see all the hate, wisdom is what comes along with the eye so that overthrowing me nopony will try."

Hurricane spell--- "The nice weather must come to an end, for without a storm the enemy will not bend, the wind shall be strong and my enemies won't last for long, a hurricane is a must so the tyrants will sink and go bust."

Fixing spell--- "The city was devastated by a storm, which is not the norm, their suffering is great yet we can not allow normalcy to be late, the city must be restored to the way it was before so they can pay taxes like they did before.

COLGATE'S SPELLS

Unlock---"The door is locked, but from me my information is blocked, a lot of learning I have to do, but with this locked I won't have a clue, now the door is open for me and infinite knowledge for me shall now be."

Lock---"Right now the door is not locked, from others the information is not blocked, the others must not be allowed to learn, for this is not theirs to earn, the door is now closed for all but me because infinite knowledge is not free."

Shatter Armor---"Our foes' armor is great, that is something I hate, with their armor they are strong, but them having armor is just plain wrong, now their armor is gone and it is time for them to say bye as they are struck by energy and die."

Return Blue sky---"The sky is purple which is ok for some, but it just makes me numb, for I miss the way it used to be, blue is beautiful to me, the normal sky shall be back and everything will return on track."

Drain pony---"The large pony is too big for me, for smaller the pony shall be, the size and knowledge will become mine, but the negative qualities is where I draw the line, for what must grow is my power, so that I may remain in the tower."

Change eye blue---"The green eye is not for me, for blue is what it shall be, the evil shall be banished as the good can not vanish, what shall return will be an eye of blue as it is the perfect hue."

Freeze time---"Tick tock, tick tock, look at the racing clock, what is short is time and being late is a crime, we must finish on top so it is time I must stop, with time froze, it is my enemies I shall bulldoze."

Unfreeze time---"Look at the clock, it is stuck in place, with this there can be no pace, everything is still but that does not fit the bill, for now the clock shall again run so everypony can have fun."

Time bubble---"A bubble is what we need, so from frozen time we can be freed, in this bubble we can move fast, while everything else is stuck in the past, it is frozen time which through we must pass so we will never be late to class."

Undo time bubble---"In the bubble time continues to run, but now the time outside runs and allows fun, the bubble must burst so we can quench our thirst, from the bubble we are now free and everything we can clearly see."

PINKIE'S SPELL

"The changeling's power is good, but not great, they can fire ooze but not enough to make their foes lose, for them to be great, they must fire bolts of hate, the energy shall be strong so their enemies won't last for long."